Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,859 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (1083) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2247970 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1080) (1081) (1082) (1083) (1084) (1085) (1086) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by thandii1: 12:55pm On Nov 29, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

Yeah, I saw her lurking with her "Decanta" username, but thought she'd be active with her other one. Ah well. The place is just not the same without her.

I agree. An effortlessly interesting character.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dathommie(m): 1:12pm On Nov 29, 2014
GOD!!

I jst finnished reading 178 pages.

Damn!...

I fink I deserve an award! grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Abofa: 1:22pm On Nov 29, 2014
Belvine33:
Abeg what did Ella's mom say when she came?
She told her that she and everyone at home misses her. That she loves her and also proud of her. She also, however, asked her “Stella” to take it easy on the “kissing” and refrain from playing a “bad game”, or rather involving herself in the smear campaigns that often took place inside the house.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by iphie25(f): 1:24pm On Nov 29, 2014
thandii1:

Oh well, they probably love to reassure themselves that their pheromones are irresistible cheesy

I did jot down the number but I'm not sharing tongue, I just wanted to know my rivals on this thread. grin

#sips macky2 water##

And oh, I think decanta has been banned. She mentioned it last night using her other handle.
Macky 2 water ke
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 29, 2014
thandii1:

Oh well, they probably love to reassure themselves that their pheromones are irresistible cheesy

I did jot down the number but I'm not sharing tongue, I just wanted to know my rivals on this thread. grin

#sips macky2 water##

And oh, I think decanta has been banned. She mentioned it last night using her other handle.
Nice knowing you are a Macky2 fan... We were both #TeamElikem last year cool

I am Tayofied this year though grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Wyraciskyi(m): 1:41pm On Nov 29, 2014
Tayo Needs To Work On His Diplomatic Skills Other Than That He Is One Of The Best In There Along The Likes Of JJ And A Couple Of Chicks. Team Tayo
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Wyraciskyi(m): 1:49pm On Nov 29, 2014
I Think The New Voting System Favours The Southern Region Of Africa - How Many Anglophone Countries Are In West Africa?

Botswana, Malawi, SA, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Angola And Mozambique - 7

Can't decide which region Tanzania belongs to
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:57pm On Nov 29, 2014
Guys please vote Tayo for the ONE campaign ambassador here:
http://bigbrotherafrica.dstv.com/article/day-53-news-one-africa-one-vote-20141127

Thanks

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:01pm On Nov 29, 2014
thandii1:
Idris - Ellah, is this not your bra

Ellah- ei, how did you know it's mine, that's wierd. And then she sniffs the bra.

What's with some ladies and sniffing of their bras though lipsrsealed

By the way, Macky2 called out his personal phone number earlier, anyone interested? grin. LabellamafiaZA ? Safarigirl? forwetinnah? tongue

wetin I wan use am do....oya send, maybe he can come perform at my Lil sister's first birthday grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 2:31pm On Nov 29, 2014
safarigirl:
Guys please vote Tayo for the ONE campaign ambassador here:
http://bigbrotherafrica.dstv.com/article/day-53-news-one-africa-one-vote-20141127

Thanks

To be honest, I don't think Tayo deserves this particular award, considering his conduct (violent tendencies and all). Let's be honest sometimes.

Mr. Goody-Goody Melvin deserved his, but I don't think Tayo does. Voters can vote him for the grand prize based on the controversy and entertainment, but Tayo does not deserve this ONE campaign award.
On the Morality scale, his actions have not been exemplary, and he does not strike me as the type of person willing to listen, respect or even learn about other cultures in the continent.
His habit of looking down on smaller countries while barking about his "200 million population" leaves a lot to be desired. The "Zambia is a small country" statement already paints him as a guy who should never be allowed anywhere within 65,000km radius close to any ONE campaign event.

So, frankly, Tayo does not deserve this one. Let JJ, M'am Bea or Goitse win it.

Peace.

18 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Wyraciskyi(m): 2:35pm On Nov 29, 2014
spade:

Too be honest, I don't think Tayo deserves this particular award, considering his conduct (violent tendencies and all). Let's be honest sometimes.

Mr. Goody-Goody Melvin deserved his, but I don't think Tayo does. Voters can vote him for the grand prize based on the controversies and entertainment, but Tayo does not deserve this ONE campaign award.
On the Morality scale, his actions have not been examplery, and he does not strike me as the type of person willing to listen, respect or even learn about other cultures in the continent.
His habit of looking down on smaller countries while barking about his "200 million population" leaves a lot to be desired. The "Zambia is a small country" statement already paints him as a guy who should never be allowed anywhere within 65,000km radius close to any ONE campaign event.

He Said " The Zambia Is A Small Country"? - I Can't Believe That....Brother Is Shooting Himself In The Foot He Was Prolly Doing That To Get On Macky2 's Nerves LMAO It's Tayo Against The World LMAO
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by HERROYALFINEST: 2:35pm On Nov 29, 2014
thandii1:

Ellah- ei, how did you know it's mine, that's wierd. And then she sniffs the bra.

By the way, Macky2 called out his personal phone number earlier, anyone interested? grin. LabellamafiaZA ? Safarigirl? forwetinnah? tongue
Shortpistolza(labellamafia) will b interested (for some weird reasons she likes him grin), pls dnt give it to safarigirl she go yab d guy tire, as for forwetinnah lipsrsealed no comment!
grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 2:39pm On Nov 29, 2014
thandii1:

gringringrin Thanks, don't mention....i use Knorr not MAGGI2

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 2:40pm On Nov 29, 2014
Dannyxy:
I am good, I had to go into hiding, the mods were after me, I had go on low key... grin grin

Oh okay. ..keep safe then grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 2:44pm On Nov 29, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

I never knew people sniffed undergarments until I saw Goitse smelling her own panties before putting them on. So weird & gross.

Anyway I missed the part where Macky shared his number. Did you jot it down tongue?

Forwetinnah is into the Uti guy & every other guy she thinks is cute. She ain't loyal tongue Safarigirl seems to be into Tayo big time. Leaving Mupondo bla bla bla for me grin

Mupondo's all yours then, il get you vacation tickets to Hawaii wink...with this new development, hope the SA DJ that nearly brought the house down the other night is ALL mine?? tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 2:48pm On Nov 29, 2014
thandii1:

#sips macky2 water##

gringrin
I miss De Catarrh though sad

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 2:53pm On Nov 29, 2014
spade:

To be honest, I don't think Tayo deserves this particular award, considering his conduct (violent tendencies and all). Let's be honest sometimes.

Mr. Goody-Goody Melvin deserved his, but I don't think Tayo does. Voters can vote him for the grand prize based on the controversy and entertainment, but Tayo does not deserve this ONE campaign award.
On the Morality scale, his actions have not been exemplary, and he does not strike me as the type of person willing to listen, respect or even learn about other cultures in the continent.

Peace.

I'd pick Mambea. ..she's really laid back and listens

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by 14(m): 3:01pm On Nov 29, 2014
Wyraciskyi:

He Said " The Zambia Is A Small Country"? - I Can't Believe That....Brother Is Shooting Himself In The Foot He Was Prolly Doing That To Get On Macky2 's Nerves LMAO It's Tayo Against The World LMAO

He did, and that he said he was gonna murder Macky2, and he said idris is a small boy, going to an army at age of 21 does not scare him, so he will beat him up.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 3:04pm On Nov 29, 2014
safarigirl:
wetin I wan use am do....oya send, maybe he can come perform at my Lil sister's first birthday grin

Every body go just sleep for that party...don't even risk it cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:12pm On Nov 29, 2014
spade:

Peace.
story for the gods.

Whether you think he deserves it or not is secondary. If you don't think he deserves it, you have the right to vote for who you think deserves it, telling us he doesn't deserve it isn't necessary. It's not like people get what they deserve on this show

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:16pm On Nov 29, 2014
Forwetinnah:

I'd pick Mambea. ..she's really laid back and listens
LOL....na the pesin wey him people vote pass go win, not who deserves it.

Even when we were voting Melvin last year, we were saying his speech is flawed hence he doesn't deserve it over someone like Cleo, but he still won.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Belovedd: 3:20pm On Nov 29, 2014
Abeg which people dey stay beverly hills? Trezagah say na dem dey leave tomorrow
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by thandii1: 3:21pm On Nov 29, 2014
Really? How come I don't remember? You probably weren't that active last year. I used to be purely tayofied in the early days of the game because I felt he was just like elikem, but that agberoism is too much for me to deal with. grin. Its interesting to see that majority who couldn't stand elikem's 'decent' confrontation and loudness love tayo and his excesses unconditionally.

I don't have a favourite this season sha because I watch in bits, so I didn't get to connect well with the housemates like I usually do. I'm no Macky2 fan at all, I just like his calm Demeanour, same as mambea.

alekside:
Nice knowing you are a Macky2 fan... We were both #TeamElikem last year cool
I am Tayofied this year though grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Wyraciskyi(m): 3:22pm On Nov 29, 2014
14:

He did, and that he said he was gonna murder Macky2, and he said idris is a small boy, going to an army at age of 21 does not scare him, so he will beat him up.

The Part Of Nigeria I Come From Is Not Arrogant Or Act Condescending However Life Experiences Reshape Peoples' Attitude And Outlook....

However, Tayo Shouldn't Be Judged Based On His Flaws - I Still Feel His Good Sides Outweighs His Flaws - We All Have issues.

Most Of The Other Housemates Are Just As Flawed As Tayo is - They Are Basically Just Pretending.

Moreover, The Whole Thing Is Politicised So I Say Why Not - Nothing Is Fair In Love And In War... Is That The Right William Shakespeare Quote?

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by thandii1: 3:25pm On Nov 29, 2014
safarigirl:

You sure you want a thief at your sister's birthday? grin. Please pass. grin

Forwetinnah:

gringringrin Thanks, don't mention....i use Knorr not MAGGI2

cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Wyraciskyi(m): 3:27pm On Nov 29, 2014
safarigirl:
story for the gods.

Whether you think he deserves it or not is secondary. If you don't think he deserves it, you have the right to vote for who you think deserves it, telling us he doesn't deserve it isn't necessary. It's not like people get what they deserve on this show

WORD!!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 29, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Every body go just sleep for that party...don't even risk it cheesy

She can invite JJ, kids will think he's one of their own. A child prodigy.

Reminds me of when I went with my sister's son to the shop one day. On the way to the shop we passed a smoking midget. I don't know if my nephew never saw a midget before because he kept pulling at me, telling me to look at the smoking "child". I believe he expected me to go off & scold "the child" the same way I do with them when they're up to no good lol. You know how kids like to report & get satisfaction when someone else is on the receiving end of a shouting smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by thandii1: 3:31pm On Nov 29, 2014
Forwetinnah:

gringrin
I miss De Catarrh though sad

Decanta, yiwaldecanta, dragonfly abi wetin she post with yesterday. Come back na. Abi you get another date today again. grin

Oh, wait when is that akwa event she was announcing on this thread?

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 4:07pm On Nov 29, 2014
azeeza:
Are you sure the campaign is for real, what happen to your sister Beatrice
Yes! I am now Tayofied.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by yiwal: 4:14pm On Nov 29, 2014
thandii1:

Decanta, yiwaldecanta, dragonfly abi wetin she post with yesterday. Come back na. Abi you get another date today again. grin

Oh, wait when is that akwa event she was announcing on this thread?
You remember? Thanks a lot.....but it was postponed to Sunday.
I didn't post here yesterday with any dragonfly....just yiwal.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by yiwal: 4:15pm On Nov 29, 2014
safarigirl:
LOL....na the pesin wey him people vote pass go win, not who deserves it.

Even when we were voting Melvin last year, we were saying his speech is flawed hence he doesn't deserve it over someone like Cleo, but he still won.

Have your fun now Mrs safari but once my ban is done, am coming for you. grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by yiwal: 4:24pm On Nov 29, 2014
And feza throwing oneal under the bus,saying she was guilty by association was not cool....she was just as guilty as oneal and now she is looking for gigs in Nigeria she is suddenly all sweet and nice.... Remember all the time in diamond house when she conspired with Annabel to nominate Nigerians .....suddenly she is praising tayo and all her sins are forgiven ....we all are supposed to act like we don't remember what she was like last year and even safarigirl that initially wanted her head is now posting her tweets....people can be shameless.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1080) (1081) (1082) (1083) (1084) (1085) (1086) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.