Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,174 members, 7,835,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (1273) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2258438 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1270) (1271) (1272) (1273) (1274) (1275) (1276) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 4:00pm On Dec 07, 2014
spade:

Eustachio, my brother, should we expect a 6938-word reply from you soon?

I need to know this so I can BAIL before it happens.

Ksslib:

Too late.

As I speak, hes already drafting a reply on Msword.

Buwahahahaha!! Chai!! This is what I call a pyschological way of shutting Ochon up. gringrin

Lemme explain..

During me and Wo1f's misunderstanding, I wrote a long rebuttal to attack Safari's post to me. just as I was about posting it, I saw Ksslib write something like, "ladies and gents, Ochon is about to write a long epistle. Be afraid." Immediately I saw that, I deleted my rebuttal because Saf had already said 'I'm predictable' and I no wan make people talk say "she's right." grin Ksslib has written something of that nature twice and made me terminate my rebuttals.angry

Now just as I was about to hit that dude with a SHORT tongue rebuttal, my mind told me that to check if Ksslib had said such words again, and when I did, I saw Spade's post. LMAO. As if that's not enough, Ksslib with his big head said I'm composing my epistle in an Ms Word. And like before, I shelved my rebuttals. gringrin

This is not fair. Allow a brother have some fun. sadsadcry Two of you write more epistles than me. grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:01pm On Dec 07, 2014
spade:

I pray it's Tayo, Idris and Macky2, in that order.
Tayo, Macky2 and Idris in that order grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 07, 2014
safarigirl:
Tayo, Macky2 and Idris in that order grin
Reverse being the key here. .very correct.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tonididdy(m): 4:05pm On Dec 07, 2014
forkadict:

Wrong. Last time I checked, there was no cash value attached to the ONE ambassadorship.

You could go on tour with a world star and what what what but no cash attached to the position.
u are a dreamer...do u even know what there term ''ambassador'' means NOT TO TALK of ''brand ambassador''.

actor Genevieve nnaji is rangerover Africa ambassador- for that she got a brand new 2014 RR evogue not to talks of cash involved.

have u heard of GLO ambassadors...Ehen...dbanj almost lost his Glo ambassadorship but had to go begging on his knees to have it back.

dbanj is beatsbydre Africa headphone ambassador. he has like a thousand gold platted beatsbydre headphones in his wardrobe.

tayo will be paid monthly for as long as his tenure lasts not to talk of the bonuses and trips and experiences involved.

meanwhile u come online and spew shit like been a ONE ambassador is Naffing. who are you? are u mad?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 07, 2014
tonididdy:
u are a dreamer...do u even know what there term ''ambassador'' means NOT TO TALK of ''brand ambassador''.

actor Genevieve nnaji is rangerover Africa ambassador- for that she got a brand new 2014 RR evogue not to talks of cash involved.

have u heard of GLO ambassadors...Ehen...dbanj almost lost his Glo ambassadorship but had to go begging on his knees to have it back.

dbanj is beatsbydre Africa headphone ambassador. he has like a thousand gold platted beatsbydre headphones in his wardrobe.

tayo will be paid monthly for as long as his tenure lasts not to talk of the bonuses involved.

meanwhile u come online and spew shit like been a ONE ambassador is Naffing. who are you? are u mad?
I really don't think there is much money in that ambassador thing.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 4:10pm On Dec 07, 2014
tonididdy:

tayo will be paid monthly for as long as his tenure lasts not to talk of the bonuses involved.

I ask again, where did you get your info. Forget about what other brands do.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tonididdy(m): 4:11pm On Dec 07, 2014
decanta:

u wish...u have to rethink gal.

if I played this game and I got ONE ambassador...I'd be happier than the cash winner. cos the experiences ahead is what $300,000 can't give you.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 4:12pm On Dec 07, 2014
tonididdy:

tayo will be paid monthly for as long as his tenure lasts not to talk of the bonuses and trips and experiences involved.

Hehehehe.

This guy still carry over him vexation for me share.

OK. Tayo will be paid a million dollars cash for being ONE ambassador. And you will be paid Nada for being a blow j.ob amdassador.

I am Fork Addict by the way and I ain't mad.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by shezy(f): 4:12pm On Dec 07, 2014
tonididdy:

The 'REPLY' coming soon by Fork addict.OK him don reply but d tin too dry

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tonididdy(m): 4:13pm On Dec 07, 2014
WORLDPEACE:

I ask again, where did you get your info. Forget about what other brands do.
you guys gotta be kidding me...

ordinary PEACE ambassador dey ball talk less of a brand ambassador.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 4:13pm On Dec 07, 2014
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by iphie25(f): 4:14pm On Dec 07, 2014
braindamage:

....all these our lawyers. Please I have some people to sue on this thread for defamation of character, disturbing the peace & charming the minds to instigate hate grin. Hope I won't pay through my nose ?
LoL..don't worry u won't pay thru ur nose...but through ur pocket tongue grin...
On a serious note...hit me up with their names and ur grievance(s) against each of them and i'll render my services on a pro bono basis.
Attn: if uve beef with braindamage sharperly and nwayoly go and settle with him o...this one he's going legal... cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 4:15pm On Dec 07, 2014
decanta:

Uti will be there too....you can't pass up such a huge opportunity.

If Uti dey there I fit go peep wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 4:17pm On Dec 07, 2014
decanta:

There is no cash attached to the ambassadorship. But they may give a monetary value of the benefits.

This argument came up during Prezzos time and ONE clarified that there was no cash money attached to it.

LMAO @ tonydi.ck comparing brand ambassadorship in a profit making organisation to brand ambassadorship of a charitable organisation. Mtscheeeew.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tonididdy(m): 4:18pm On Dec 07, 2014
forkadict:

Hehehehe.

This guy still carry over him vexation for me share.

OK. Tayo will be paid a million dollars cash for being ONE ambassador. And you will be paid Nada for being a blow j.ob amdassador.

I am Fork Addict by the way and I ain't mad.
you rehab dropout...I don't know what country u from and as it stands I really don't care to know.

but to my Nigerian brothers, if what we did with tayo we can do with more individuals in Nigeria THIS country will forever be blessed by God. the way we stood by tayo and mad him who he is today effortlessly. if we can do this to more Nigerians who need picking Up, dusting Up and polishing...this country be greater.
the love we showed this dude, I think every Nigeria deserves it. Let's learn to support one another in anyway we can.

one love Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 4:20pm On Dec 07, 2014
cutemii:

Then it official you are a stalker of life cheesy cheesy

Well I still maintain I'm not Aitee1 wink

Well your stance is wrong. wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 4:21pm On Dec 07, 2014
iphie25:

LoL..don't worry u won't pay thru ur nose...but through ur pocket tongue grin...
On a serious note...hit me up with their names and ur grievance(s) against each of them and i'll render my services on a pro bono basis.
Attn: if uve beef with braindamage sharperly and nwayoly go and settle with him o...this one he's going legal... cheesy
...would do that ASAP. Like doing things legally now....the 'dagbo' life no carry me go far grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 4:22pm On Dec 07, 2014
safarigirl:
LOL....but how exactly is this based on last week's result? If it's any consolation, we can't stand the 3 eediots either.
This is not even a prediction sef, you shouldn't have wasted MB. Welcome
Wow...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 4:23pm On Dec 07, 2014
Special Shoutout to YACAA...priceless updates...less drama. Thank you.. May you never suffer waist pain

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 4:25pm On Dec 07, 2014
tonididdy:
you guys gotta be kidding me...

ordinary PEACE ambassador dey ball talk less of a brand ambassador.
I know say peace ambassador dey ball, na the title wey I chop be that-I am worldpeace ambassador and I know dey bear am for nothing. But Na where una hear una $100,000.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by iphie25(f): 4:25pm On Dec 07, 2014
ToyinDipo:
As the moment of truth awaits us... I believe of the remaining contestants, Tayo, Idris and JJ deserve the prize most. However, I hope Tayo wins, by that BB will encourage future housemates to be livelier than we have this season. I also wish Tayo will spend part of his prize money to complete his education though as he appears not properly educated to me. grin
Lol...I think he's already educated...he just needs a little polishing and shinning shikena!b
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 4:25pm On Dec 07, 2014
tonididdy:
you rehab dropout...I don't know what country u from and as it stands I really don't care to know.

but to my Nigerian brothers, if what we did with tayo we can do with more individuals in Nigeria THIS country will forever be blessed by God. the way we stood by tayo and mad him who he is today effortlessly. if we can do this to more Nigerians who need picking Up, dusting Up and polishing...this country be greater.
the love we showed this dude, I think every Nigeria deserves it. Let's learn to support one another in anyway we can.

one love Nigeria...

I am from Niger Republic and I wonder what nationality had got to do with your folly.

A word of advice for you tonydi.ck. Don't go about argueing on issues you have no clue about. I guess what happened to you on one of your blow j.ob missions was that you exchanged your brain for the guy's s.perm. You swallowed s.perm and committed your brains on the guy's deak.

Your case is a sad and hopeless one. Sorry is all I can say to you.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 4:27pm On Dec 07, 2014
decanta:

Reverse being the key here. .very correct.

De Catarrh you too like trouble...meanwhile @Safarigirl so na only 3 of una go dey dance here this evening abi?? Say because we say Tayo too do mean say we no dey fan am again shey?? I use my money vote am till 5:50 ths morning but that one no mean say if him goof I go shout Hallelujah...not at all o
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by shezy(f): 4:28pm On Dec 07, 2014
tonididdy:

one love Nigeria...
pls care to know.the guy na typical OMO ONILE.i tink u know what i mean.naija boy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tonididdy(m): 4:30pm On Dec 07, 2014
WORLDPEACE:

I know say peace ambassador dey ball, na the title wey I chop be that-I am worldpeace ambassador and I know dey bear am for nothing. But Na where una hear una $100,000.
oh wtf...and I didn't even recall your monicker.

ONE is a charitable organisation but not without a financial background. they have staffs and offices they pay hugely for.

here are some of ONEs biggest donors:
America Movil
Anonymous
Willow Bay and Bob Iger
Bank of America
Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
Bloomberg Philanthropies
Bono
Howard G. Buffett Foundation
Cargill
Caterpillar Foundation
Coatue Foundation
The Comic Relief Foundation
Richard Constant
John and Ann Doerr
Tony Elumelu Foundation
Tom Freston
Fund for Policy Reform
Anna Getty
Theresia Gouw
Debbie and Allen Grubman
The William and Flora Hewlett Foundation
Mellody Hobson and George Lucas
Paul Tudor Jones
Barbara and Roy March
Paddy McKillen
New Venture Fund
Nokia
Denis O’Brien
Omidyar Network
Open Society Foundations
The Peter G. Peterson Foundation
Ronald O. Perelman
Sheryl Sandberg and Dave Goldberg
Sherwood Foundation
Universal Music Group International
Wasserman Foundation
Wenner Media
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Wyraciskyi(m): 4:30pm On Dec 07, 2014
Babybearhug:

A lot of people mix up the two, being proud and being egotistic. Although pride can make one egotistic because of one's achievements/accomplishments, anyone that's forms pride due to an inflated ego will always look a fo.ol cos he has nothing to show. Which category Tayo falls in is subject to (bitter) debate. Where do you think?

The Thing Is To Put In Proper Perspective I'll Have Introduce Another Word - Arrogance

Ego Leads To Arrogance ...Pride Doesn't

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 4:31pm On Dec 07, 2014
iphie25:

Lol...I think he's already educated...he just needs a little polishing and shinning shikena!b

I hear you sis. But where will he get the polishing from? smiley

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 4:32pm On Dec 07, 2014
iphie25:

Abuja too grin
Ah! So u self chop Asernal indomie grin?
Akwa Best was my favourite spot cheesy, they had different meals.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 4:32pm On Dec 07, 2014
Last one....

Previously on Big Brother. ..

Names have been edited by me.. tongue

Ok....

removed:

Melvin is already sure of 5 country votes. So, while we are trying to make it six (6) we must ensure the remaining 9 to 10 country votes are evenly divided among the remain 4 HMs. The strategy here is to make sure no one among the remaining 4 HMs gets more than 4 country votes. That's when you have to go a little bit dirty (which you have been doing unknowingly).

How?
Identify any country that's indecisive about which between 2 HMs (with the exclusion of the Golden Boy), then try voting for the least popular HM using under that country so as to split their votes or give it to the HM that poses least threat.

Examples
1. If Malawi is thorn between Dillish and Elikem....i will vote AAV for Elikem under Malawi
2. If Botswana is thorn between Beverly and Cleo....i will vote AAV for Beverly under Botswana

Hope i'm making sense anyway

Btw...anyboby is most welcome to call me a sadist. undecided

At the end of the day this is my prediction for sunday.

Six (6) Countries votes - MELVIN (BBA8 Winner)
Four (4) countries votes - _____
Three (3) countries votes - _____
Two (2) countries votes - _____
Zero (0) countries votes - _____

Feel free to fill in the blank space tongue

removed:
Yes na..
I don dey scatter Akpors and Rukewe since voting start..
By tomoro,I go face Tamuno and Uduaghan then switch to Akpors and Rukewe again.

removed: TZ is fully Team Melvin, we dey sure of them.

EA is gradually moving toward Melvin, if we can work our magic there just a little, we'll have them on lockdown by Friday

Such is life.. grin

Well, Goodluck everyone esp Team Tayo as we countdown to the live eviction show with fingers crossed.. Those who ll be watching, your updates will be appreciated... Shalom .[/hr]
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 4:33pm On Dec 07, 2014
shezy:
pls care to know.the guy na typical OMO ONILE.i tink u know what i mean.naija boy

Emi...Emi!! OmoAkin!! Iyallaya any borry. .emi!! gringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 4:33pm On Dec 07, 2014
shezy:

Shhhhhhhh.

Abeg no tell am. Na so the guy dim reach.

I be Lebanese.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 4:33pm On Dec 07, 2014
braindamage:

....all these our lawyers. Please I have some people to sue on this thread for defamation of character, disturbing the peace & charming the minds to instigate hate grin. Hope I won't pay through my nose ?
You have to pay consultation fee o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1270) (1271) (1272) (1273) (1274) (1275) (1276) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.