Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

248 Containers Of Power Transmission Equipment Sat At Apapa Port For 11 YEARS! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 248 Containers Of Power Transmission Equipment Sat At Apapa Port For 11 YEARS! (20968 Views)

Patrick Obahiagbon Responds To The 11 Years Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria / Senate Makes 11 Years The Legal Age To Have Sex In Nigeria / Why 248 Containers Of Phcn Equipment Were Seized For 11 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 248 Containers Of Power Transmission Equipment Sat At Apapa Port For 11 YEARS! by Papertrail11(m): 4:27am On Aug 30, 2014
A lot of workers nowadyas put up with one attitude dats disgust me and it is power show I realy hate proud pple.....

Am very sure d top guys at the port were bent on making life difficult for Nepa pple if dey didnt pay homeage to dey at the expense of Nigerians

God I pray for a strict president one day a no nonense man dat will cut the excesses if this Nigerians and make politics less attractive for politcal robbers and more inviting for pple who wanna serve..
Im not entirely suprised doe was dat not how Obj seized lagos state funds for 8yrs and obj expected tinubu to pay homepage to him (power show)...until yaradua released a bulk of it that made lagos rich with so mang d3velopments

like fela sang in one of his song...one day go be one day cor dose wey dey steal for guvment

1 Like

Re: 248 Containers Of Power Transmission Equipment Sat At Apapa Port For 11 YEARS! by 19naia(m): 4:28am On Aug 30, 2014
Maybe they can find someone there who deserves to serve 11 years prison for every count of kilowatt hour that was deprived of Nigeria by those containers in seizure... shocked Im sure Gods forgiveness will be with them in prison and also power restored will see the prison life with good supply of light for him to read the good book by...

1 Like

Re: 248 Containers Of Power Transmission Equipment Sat At Apapa Port For 11 YEARS! by valuedammy(m): 4:32am On Aug 30, 2014
Tears in my eyez,165million are suffering at the expense of 50,000 political office holders, this country has been PRIVATISED for a very long tym.

5 Likes

Re: 248 Containers Of Power Transmission Equipment Sat At Apapa Port For 11 YEARS! by Billygee2u: 4:32am On Aug 30, 2014
ARES: I have said it before..... Kill all past leaders and every elder that has been in government and Nigeria breath again.... the choke hold of greed that these old men have on this country is alarming, all for what? so they can sleep with young girls and amass wealth that their kids will fight over once they are dead
yes,the solution is to eliminate them all .they are evil .

1 Like

Re: 248 Containers Of Power Transmission Equipment Sat At Apapa Port For 11 YEARS! by davefieldpop(m): 4:33am On Aug 30, 2014
U cant tell me the federal govt wasnt aware of its existence at the port, but it chose to turn a blind eye. All these years and they were promising 'nigeria will hit 10000mw of electricity by 2011',til now we have not hit 7000mw. its these same people that are responsible for gas pipeline vandalism which is the reason for insufficient gas supply to the power stations. These same thing is happening in the petroleum sector, the guys responsible for the importation of petroleum(fuel subsidy) would never let our refinery work. MAY GOD SAVE NIGERIA FROM NIGERIANS.

3 Likes

Re: 248 Containers Of Power Transmission Equipment Sat At Apapa Port For 11 YEARS! by BRAV0O(m): 4:41am On Aug 30, 2014
See as tears dey run comot for my eye , I cry for this con3!

2 Likes

Re: 248 Containers Of Power Transmission Equipment Sat At Apapa Port For 11 YEARS! by Nobody: 5:04am On Aug 30, 2014
In the meantime, the rate per kilowatt is now N16.80 and the fixed rate is now N650 without any improvement in power supply. Government always conspiring with Owners of big companies against the masses. In the midst of all these, we're removing fuel subsidy. Nigeria will begin to progress and be truly transformed the day we start having constant electric power supply and also buy fuel at N22/litre. Nothing else can impact on the socio-economic welfare of the people.

1 Like

Re: 248 Containers Of Power Transmission Equipment Sat At Apapa Port For 11 YEARS! by Tundeiab(m): 5:14am On Aug 30, 2014
rickkid: We could have been enjoying better power supply since 2003 but the equipment was stored deliberately to keep us in darkness buying generators and diesel! No wonder Barth Nnaji said what he said! Jesus Christ! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
People won't blame Obj and Atiku now o, but if na GEJ dem go dey shout Jonaaaaaaaaaah ooooooooooooo!!!

Smh!!!

4 Likes

Re: 248 Containers Of Power Transmission Equipment Sat At Apapa Port For 11 YEARS! by Nobody: 5:15am On Aug 30, 2014
olapluto: So the person who ordered it did not bother to check?
A government of no checks, no balances. DO you just pay for goods without receiving them?
It's absolutely shocking!! But will there be a thorough investigation and prosecution of the officials who perpetrated this horrible act?

1 Like

Re: 248 Containers Of Power Transmission Equipment Sat At Apapa Port For 11 YEARS! by ibkgab001: 5:21am On Aug 30, 2014
At last Atiku will go broke .. He has 70 percent of Mikano shares

5 Likes

Re: 248 Containers Of Power Transmission Equipment Sat At Apapa Port For 11 YEARS! by okeyscrib(m): 5:25am On Aug 30, 2014
Sentimental people of Nairaland.

First it was chibok girls
And then it was ebola

Nobody is asking who imported the stuff and allowed it to sit there for 11 years. If you import any item, will you allow it to sit at the port for donkey years??

My advice, whenever you people see posts like this, ASK THE RIGHT QUESTIONS first before you complain

1 Like

Re: 248 Containers Of Power Transmission Equipment Sat At Apapa Port For 11 YEARS! by Clinton594(m): 5:31am On Aug 30, 2014
olapluto: So the person who ordered it did not bother to check?
A government of no checks, no balances. DO you just pay for goods without receiving them?

he / they could be murdered and no one would ever know. is that not possible?

2 Likes

Re: 248 Containers Of Power Transmission Equipment Sat At Apapa Port For 11 YEARS! by Toosure70: 5:47am On Aug 30, 2014
hensben: Ban importation of generator and see if we will not have stable electric power supply.

Wicked people
it will not. it will make only rich politicians have access to electricity. was it not the same rice banned were imported and shared by the the same people that banned it during ekiti and osun election?. it mean u must be PDP member to get access.

1 Like

Re: 248 Containers Of Power Transmission Equipment Sat At Apapa Port For 11 YEARS! by gistmelove(m): 5:49am On Aug 30, 2014
pDude: Mu he he he he he he!

Do you Nigerians now believe that you are in big trouble? grin

Jaga jaga country, yama yama people cry

Re: 248 Containers Of Power Transmission Equipment Sat At Apapa Port For 11 YEARS! by Nobody: 5:50am On Aug 30, 2014
This is purely wickedness,the culprit should be shot castrated,and shot at close range.

Saboteur at work.
Re: 248 Containers Of Power Transmission Equipment Sat At Apapa Port For 11 YEARS! by hensben(m): 5:55am On Aug 30, 2014
Toosure70: it will not. it will make only rich politicians have access to electricity. was it not the same rice banned were imported and shared by the the same people that banned it during ekiti and osun election?. it mean u must be PDP member to get access.
you are right though, so what do we do now to have stable power in this country?

1 Like

Re: 248 Containers Of Power Transmission Equipment Sat At Apapa Port For 11 YEARS! by davidif: 6:08am On Aug 30, 2014
Later on the conspiracy theorist would say it is the western world that is causing Nigeria's underdevelopment.

2 Likes

Re: 248 Containers Of Power Transmission Equipment Sat At Apapa Port For 11 YEARS! by whitecat007: 6:16am On Aug 30, 2014
The equipments are here, so putting them together should be easy now. PDP, please let my people go!
Re: 248 Containers Of Power Transmission Equipment Sat At Apapa Port For 11 YEARS! by Ventura1: 6:24am On Aug 30, 2014
Those equipment were bought during OBJ administration, some were cleared and locked up in PHCN store, Nigeria civil service needs restructuring, it stink with corruption and lazy workers.

3 Likes

Re: 248 Containers Of Power Transmission Equipment Sat At Apapa Port For 11 YEARS! by Nobody: 6:47am On Aug 30, 2014
Yomieluv: This is purely wickedness,the culprit should be shot castrated,and shot at close range.

Saboteur at work.

No way Jose, with all this Ebola tins?

Do it at up to 1.5 kilometers away with an MSR.

Do take the knees out first so they can stop running and dispersing ebola tins for Gods sakes.

1 Like

Re: 248 Containers Of Power Transmission Equipment Sat At Apapa Port For 11 YEARS! by gistmelove(m): 7:02am On Aug 30, 2014
Urgent Needed
Post: Online Marketer, Field marketer that can drive, Secretary
Location: Ajah/ibeju lekki Area, Abeokuta,Ibadan,Benin, Port Harcourt
Send Ur C.v to: batlanrooftile@ gmail.com
Contact No: 08120819063, 08085310359
Head Office Address: Queens shopping plaza suite 11/12 km 45 Lekki Epe express way.. Opp safeway Sangotedo, Ajah, Lagos
PH Branch : 608, ikwerre road by mcc second gate bus-stop rumuigbo Port Harcourt, River State..
Abeokuta Branch: Suite 4,Shoyemu Complex, Abiola Way, Opp KAAB Petrol Station. Leme, Abeokuta Ogun state
Re: 248 Containers Of Power Transmission Equipment Sat At Apapa Port For 11 YEARS! by LordCenturion(m): 7:09am On Aug 30, 2014
GEJ till 2099,,,,black with black brain, crazy people, ....no be money dem use to buy all those things, why government come forget

2 Likes

Re: 248 Containers Of Power Transmission Equipment Sat At Apapa Port For 11 YEARS! by Osama10(m): 7:27am On Aug 30, 2014
For this country to move forward we need to execute a lot of people,secondly these big names power generating set are to be banned.This country is a huge joke. angry

1 Like

Re: 248 Containers Of Power Transmission Equipment Sat At Apapa Port For 11 YEARS! by Admark(m): 7:31am On Aug 30, 2014
There is natural mistic blowing through d air dis could be d first trumpet it might also be d last, but all cry's for REVOLUTION.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: 248 Containers Of Power Transmission Equipment Sat At Apapa Port For 11 YEARS! by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 30, 2014
Admark: There is natural mistic blowing through d air dis could be d first trumpet it might also be d last, but all cry's for REVOLUTION.[color=#000099][/color]

Not in Nigeria. "No one wan die".

1 Like

Re: 248 Containers Of Power Transmission Equipment Sat At Apapa Port For 11 YEARS! by NoContract(m): 7:36am On Aug 30, 2014
ofala: Its only in our beloved Country that nobody will ever be questioned or relieved of his job or put to prison for job negligence....

Hopefully.....better days are ahead

Because they know all what you dolts can do is to siddon there and keep hoping [and praying].

They're aware you people don't love each other and you'd rather buy generators [instead of collectively uniting and protesting against your human rights] and they also know if they keep adding 1 naira to the price of cruel fuel per month, you people would shrug it off. They are well aware that you Nigerians have no idea the difference between surviving and living, and you people will buy generators and fume each other to death (carbon monoxide, anyone) while watching SuperSports or MTN Project Fame, programs that add no basic meaning to the lives of an average Nigerian, rather than devote a day or two of your lives to demand your basic rights of living.

You only need an introductory knowledge of psychology and sociology to understand the mentality of being a Nigerian with the 'NoManWanDie' attitude towards life.

I mean, it will take serious obsessive compassion and reason for an average Nigerian polithifian not to treat you people like slaves.

Siddon there. Hope.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 248 Containers Of Power Transmission Equipment Sat At Apapa Port For 11 YEARS! by Stallion84(m): 7:52am On Aug 30, 2014
This is so true because I witnessed the movement of these longstanding containers from Apapa port to Ikorodu customs area. The units have been there for God knows how long
Re: 248 Containers Of Power Transmission Equipment Sat At Apapa Port For 11 YEARS! by ofala(m): 7:53am On Aug 30, 2014
I don't pick people unnecessarily but I wonder why you want to commit suicide over some satirised comments. I would have directed you to read few publications written by

but its absolutely unnecessarily... Kindly tell me when you wanna commit suicide.
I will there to cheer you...
NoContract:

Because they know all what you dolts can do is to siddon there and keep hoping [and praying].

I mean, it will take serious compassion and reason for an average Nigerian polithifian not to treat you people like slaves.

Siddon there. Hope.
Re: 248 Containers Of Power Transmission Equipment Sat At Apapa Port For 11 YEARS! by Btruth: 7:53am On Aug 30, 2014
11 years? Well, that was during Obasanjo & Atiku regime. And Atiku is known for serious importation of generator. And the same man was/is a cabal especially when it comes to custom duties. Atiku should have a hand in this. He's a serial generator importer.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 248 Containers Of Power Transmission Equipment Sat At Apapa Port For 11 YEARS! by NoContract(m): 8:03am On Aug 30, 2014
ofala: I don't pick people unnecessarily but I wonder why you want to commit suicide over some satirised comments. I would have directed you to read few publications written by

but its absolutely unnecessarily... Kindly tell me when you wanna commit suicide.
I will there to cheer you...

See? I just said it. They know how to turn you people against each other. So that even when when points are being made [unavoidable harsh truths sometimes] both parties will look like enemies.

I'm smarter than you not smarter than you grin, I will not banter with you. Do yourself a favor, and read a bit. The world is bigger than your father's compound, NL or Nigeria herself.

I'm sure you'll still consider what I wrote earlier as insults. But trust me, I'm not insulting you. I'm insulting us -all of us- Nigerians. I have absolutely nothing to gain by insulting you alone.

Peace

1 Like

Re: 248 Containers Of Power Transmission Equipment Sat At Apapa Port For 11 YEARS! by tempest01(m): 8:08am On Aug 30, 2014
This is why I say it was pertinent for the pdp to do away with past bad eggs if the country has to move forward. Apc should relegate such people to the background or they willbe a mock opposition party

1 Like

Re: 248 Containers Of Power Transmission Equipment Sat At Apapa Port For 11 YEARS! by poiZon: 8:15am On Aug 30, 2014
davidif: Later on the conspiracy theorist would say it is the west that is causing Nigeria's underdevelopment.

so where obj from, no be southwest.
hw abt that bode george that was NPA md n na during him regime dis shit happened, na from SOUTHWEST TOO.
so whats is ur argument now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Take On The Political Bruhaha In Kogi State - Cramjones / Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attacks In Kangarwa, Borno / Premium Times Replies Nigerian Army, Says "No Retraction, No Apologies"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.