Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch - Nairaland / General (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch (46532 Views)

Photo:an Alien Creature Found In Namibia. / My Ordeal With Nigeria Immigration Officers / The Roswell UFO Was An Alien Spaceship: Ex-CIA Agent Says! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by sunkoye: 11:59pm On Aug 30, 2014
Ishsoph:
I guess the so-called " restraining power of the holy spirit" surrounds op while he surrounds himself with spirit grieving thoughts and actions(self-services, por.n viewing & heavy drinking)
undecided
sure we cant continue in sin and believe grace and mercy should abound. But my God is merciful though!
Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by drstan(m): 12:03am On Aug 31, 2014
Op, this your thread sale oh, 11 th page now, when is not a football match,

But on a serious note you need to draw close to Jesus.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by Ishilove: 12:36am On Aug 31, 2014
Ishsoph:
Thank you dear
More disturbing is that Ishilove of a lady I had a lot of respect for that always fan the embers of this kind of thread.
Makes me realize that education does not entirely displace ignorance in some people no matter how well read.

MissMeiya:

You're not alone. I'm also disappointed in her.
Nay, Ishsoph and MissMeiya, you are the ignorant ones. When you have walked in my shoes, you will realise that education does not have the slightest thing to do with the spiritual realm. I have seen things. Heck, I AM still seeing things that give me no room to even doubt the existence of and supremacy of the most high God. I pray God opens your eyes so that you will understand.

I repeat, the things of the spirit are foolishness in the eyes of the carnal man.

1 Like

Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by faithboi: 12:43am On Aug 31, 2014
padeolu: no, this is not my second chance, more like 20th if not more. I pray the grace continues. And as for moving closer to him, am in his arms, he protects me, he guide my steps. I'm a born again, though I don't go to church, instead, I do good to others, I stay away from things I perceive to be sin.
Again, I pray the grace continues

Shalom
lmao....@bolded
Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by faithboi: 12:49am On Aug 31, 2014
ElekeNtioba: Could be dat d house u stay is haunted which explains d shadows.

Mark out ur room. If u ar catholic, use ur rosary, holy water, etc. If u ar Eckankar...a picture of d Mahantha will do. If u ar pentecostal, anointing oil will suffice, etc. The important tin is u have to be somewhere i.e seek protection. There is no vacuum in d spirit realm. The drink u took probably made u vulnerable.

If d attack persists, pack out!.
Christ said,if are not for us,u r against us...... I don't undastand, why doz bolded words again?
Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by Ishilove: 12:50am On Aug 31, 2014
sunkoye: yes sad as you may think. Am not speaking for people here neither am I talking in vain. Am a lover of science and what I do involve critical thinking. Being a simple minded is out of it. I represent reality not on mere theories from Googles on SP. Av read lot of theories on SP and Lucid dream .they are right in their own context but am not a robot that must take in what ppl says without questioning the reason behind these things. Hey, ppl are entitled to draw inferences.

Av you ever asked yourself the reason behind sudden increase in electrical activities in the brain that causes SP.

Av you ever ask why what you dream played out the next day?

Av you ever asked or interview sum1 That has experienced OBE?

Is it also a nigerian thing that during SP when you are about calling the Lord's name or an outright call the SP will vanish?

How does your type of science explain a situation wen you sleep alone and wake to find out you av bruises from whips or half part of your hair is gone.

I can go on and on with stories of paranormal all over the world from very educated pple.

Humans are not built to take things in without thorough appraisal.

I should be the one to say you should go back to Google and listen to other side of the story. Kai...nigerians don suffer.
No, we are ignorant because we refused to swallow google theories hook, line and sinker. The spiritual realm is a big 'ol hallucination.

Anyway, those people who are not a threat to kingdom of darkness, those who have been completely blinded and have inadvertently become agents of darkness themselves without realising it are the ones who are screaming that what the op experienced is SP. SP and demonic attacks are polar opposites, but no, because they have never had an encounter with the powers of darkness, they call us ignorant.

The worse kind of ignorance is the blind kind.
Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by lordnaruto: 12:51am On Aug 31, 2014
pishure of the alien pressing u, or.............adonbelivit

1 Like

Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by Nobody: 12:54am On Aug 31, 2014
Ishilove:
No, we are ignorant because we refused to swallow google theories hook, line and sinker. The spiritual realm is a big 'ol hallucination.

Anyway, those people who are not a threat to kingdom of darkness, those who have been completely blinded and have inadvertently become agents of darkness themselves without realising it are the ones who are the ones screaming that what the op experienced is SP. SP and demonic attacks are polar opposites.

Scientific evidence is "google theory". This one na serious ignorance.

You understand that Google is a search engine, right?

2 Likes

Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by Nobody: 12:59am On Aug 31, 2014
Ishilove, you know what else is a theory? Gravitational theory. But that's just stupid science stuff, right? I mean c'mon, use your EYES. Obviously, the sun revolves around the earth. Duh. If the earth revolved around the sun, don't you think we'd FEEL IT? Tides in the ocean happen because there are water demons. Duh. And things fall to the earth because of earth demons. What is this "science" stuff, amirite? Logical nonsense.

Disclaimer: this was sarcasm.

2 Likes

Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by Ishilove: 1:02am On Aug 31, 2014
MissMeiya:

Scientific evidence is "google theory". This one na serious ignorance.

You understand that Google is a search engine, right?
Sarcasm doesn't become you, MissMeiya. Theories that can be found on the net are 'google theories'.

I earnestly pray God opens your eyes, and until then, everything concerning the paranormal will remain foolishness and 'ignorance' to you. Goodnight.

1 Like

Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by Nobody: 1:20am On Aug 31, 2014
Ishilove:
Sarcasm doesn't become you, MissMeiya. Theories that can be found on the net are 'google theories'.

I earnestly pray God opens your eyes, and until then, everything concerning the paranormal will remain foolishness and 'ignorance' to you. Goodnight.

I will refrain from using sarcasm on you personally. Because I've always liked you.

Still disappointed.

1 Like

Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by Caseless: 1:25am On Aug 31, 2014
padeolu: no, this is not my second chance, more like 20th if not more. I pray the grace continues. And as for moving closer to him, am in his arms, he protects me, he guide my steps. I'm a born again, though I don't go to church, instead, I do good to others, I stay away from things I perceive to be sin.

Shalom
u stay away frm things u perceive to b sin and u stil drink?
Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by Caseless: 1:30am On Aug 31, 2014
MissMeiya: Ishilove, you know what else is a theory? Gravitational theory. But that's just stupid science stuff, right? I mean c'mon, use your EYES. Obviously, the sun revolves around the earth. Duh. If the earth revolved around the sun, don't you think we'd FEEL IT? Tides in the ocean happen because there are water demons. Duh. And things fall to the earth because of earth demons. What is this "science" stuff, amirite? Logical nonsense.

Disclaimer: this was sarcasm.
any hypothesis to back ur disagreement pls? An Art student on rampage here.
Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by Nobody: 1:32am On Aug 31, 2014
caseless: any hypothesis to back ur disagreement pls? An Art student on rampage here.

*stare* Are you dumb? Did you not see the sarcasm disclaimer? I put it there SPECIFICALLY for people like you, and you still didn't get it.

Smh. And he said "arts student". Go look up sarcasm.

2 Likes

Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by padeolu: 1:39am On Aug 31, 2014
MissMeiya:

Let's replay that. You asked me a question. I answered, "yes". Then I chastised you for lazily waiting for people to supply you with answers to questions, instead of learning how to research the answer for yourself.

And your response was "But that doesn't answer my question." Are you serious?

People. Raise your child right. Raise them to think, instead of insisting they sit silently, swallowing everything they are told without asking questions or thinking critically. Or you end up with a society bereft of creativity and invention. A society that stones doctors out of fear, and drinks salt water unquestioningly, simply because they were told to do so.
ok, now u can fall off the cliff. Only if you had known coming on NL to sample opinions is equally research. Since you've nothing important to contribute you can do yourself the good of moving on to the next thread...

Shalom
Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by padeolu: 1:52am On Aug 31, 2014
caseless: u stay away frm things u perceive to b sin and u stil drink?
I don't perceive alcohol to be a sin rather excessive intake of it. Maybe I was wrong.
Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by sigmundfreud(m): 1:54am On Aug 31, 2014
padeolu: No, it wasn't sleep paralysis, its a spiritual attack. And BTW, does sleep paralysis explain the shadow running on the wall, or the needle-like sting? No.

My bro, its not sleep paralysis...
Sleep paralysis... With hypnopompic hallucinations.
Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by Nobody: 2:02am On Aug 31, 2014
MissMeiya: Edit: the grammar in that video might be too much for certain people. I don't want to wake up tomorrow to a bunch of cries of "Atheist!"

Because apparently, science & history, and religion are that incompatible (sarcasm).
I am an Atheist and I don't cry over little matters!
Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by Nobody: 2:12am On Aug 31, 2014
padeolu: ok, now u can fall off the cliff. Only if you had known coming on NL to sample opinions is equally research. Since you've nothing important to contribute you can do yourself the good of moving on to the next thread...

Shalom

Oh, please. You are lazy. This thread is not research. Discover the wonder of libraries.

1 Like

Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by padeolu: 2:20am On Aug 31, 2014
MissMeiya:

Oh, please. You are lazy. This thread is not research. Discover the wonder of libraries.
Edited

I won't go deep into lecturing you on what a sample survey is, but just so you know, google and libraries aint the only means of gathering information/facts.
Sometimes you sample other peoples opinions (primary data collection) to capture first hand information. Before I decided to create this thread, I went on google to do some research, although not extensively. Every link I clicked attributed the ordeal to sleep paralysis, but I knew the information I got was incomplete. It doesn't explain the shadow I saw on the wall, neither does it explain the pinching and the hands I felt all over my body.
So far so good, I think I know better now. Thanks to other posters who shared their experience and not tag me as being lazy.

Thanks for your contribution also.

1 Like

Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by Nobody: 2:26am On Aug 31, 2014
padeolu: That's your opinion. Thanks. #bye

This is the kind of stuff they teach to elementary school students.

Fact and Opinion for Kids

5 Likes

Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by Nobody: 2:33am On Aug 31, 2014
Instead of screaming "Blood of Jesus!!" (I am so stealing this) and startling the poor Alien, you should've asked it some pointed questions.

4 Likes

Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by padeolu: 2:39am On Aug 31, 2014
EnlightenedSoul: OP: Instead of screaming "Blood of Jesus!!" ( I am so stealing this) and startling the poor Alien, you should've asked it some pointed questions smiley
I was scared
Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by padeolu: 2:40am On Aug 31, 2014
MissMeiya:

This is the kind of stuff they teach to elementary school students.

Fact and Opinion for Kids
In your words, information gotten from websites and textbooks are facts?
Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by Nobody: 2:44am On Aug 31, 2014
padeolu: In your words, information gotten from websites and textbooks are facts?

Go back and read the definition of "fact". Let me know if you have questions with the definition, and I will help you understand.

Then, together, we will learn about the scientific process (and repeatable experiments), citations, and academic research.

2 Likes

Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by Nobody: 2:56am On Aug 31, 2014
padeolu: I was scared

There there. Wanna trade sleeping problems? I have insomnia. You won't be sleeping much, but on the bright side, E.T won't be visiting.
Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by padeolu: 3:00am On Aug 31, 2014
MissMeiya:

[s]Go back and read the definition of "fact". Let me know if you have questions with the definition, and I will help you understand.

Then, together, we will learn about the scientific process (and repeatable experiments), citations, and[/s] academic research.
Now, let's start by you providing a research paper (published in a reputable journal) that explains my ordeal (the shadow pinching and all) maybe then we can talk of facts..
Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by padeolu: 3:05am On Aug 31, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

There there. Wanna trade sleeping problems? I have insomnia. You won't be sleeping much, but on the bright side, E.T won't be visiting.
I woke up not quite long, I don't think am scared anymore.

@emboldened sleeping pills can help.
Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by Nobody: 3:07am On Aug 31, 2014
padeolu: Now, let's start by you providing a research paper (published in a reputable journal) that explains my ordeal (the shadow pinching and all) maybe then we can talk of facts..

*smirk* Do you think it would be difficult to find? After everything you've seen in this thread, you still think sleep paralysis is just an idea someone had?

1. Demonstrating your laziness, yet again. Demanding that someone give you the answer so you don't have to learn how to research.

2. From your belligerent responses, do you expect me to believe that you will accept any scientific article I provide for you? I'm familiar with people like you. You're not looking to learn. You're looking for people to tell you you're right. So stop the pretense.

4 Likes

Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by padeolu: 3:20am On Aug 31, 2014
MissMeiya:

[s]*smirk* Do you think it would be difficult to find? After everything you've seen in this thread, you still think sleep paralysis is just an idea someone had?

1. Demonstrating your laziness, yet again. Demanding that someone give you the answer so you don't have to learn how to research.
[/s]

2. From your belligerent responses, do you expect me to believe that you will accept any scientific article I provide for you? I'm familiar with people like you. You're not looking to learn. You're looking for people to tell you you're right. So stop the pretense.
I guess by the above post, you couldn't find a research work that explains my ordeal. And Yes, I will believe whatever scientific article you provide (provided its from a reputable journal)

@emboldened..I'm willing to learn, that's why am having this conversation with you.
Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by Ademolu2002(m): 3:35am On Aug 31, 2014

Shalom
if u're truly born again, u wil nt drink dark ale.

1 Like

Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by padeolu: 3:37am On Aug 31, 2014
Ademolu2002: if u're truly born again, u wil nt drink dark ale.
As a freethinker that I am, and aswell a born again, I see nothing bad in alcohol, same way the bible didn't preach against its intake, rather excessive intake. I believe taking dark ale doesn't make me less of a born again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

See The Big Python Found At The Back Of Our House. / Which Of These Rivalries Is The Biggest In Nigeria? / 10 Acts That Lead Some Young Guys To Early Grave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.