Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,933 members, 7,952,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:32 PM

True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch - Nairaland / General (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch (46942 Views)

Photo:an Alien Creature Found In Namibia. / My Ordeal With Nigeria Immigration Officers / The Roswell UFO Was An Alien Spaceship: Ex-CIA Agent Says! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by Nobody: 3:48am On Aug 31, 2014
padeolu:
I woke up not quite long, I don't think am scared anymore.

@emboldened sleeping pills can help.

That's good.
Nah, they don't. It's sorta become more manageable with lifestyle changes tho. Thanks anyway.
Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by guass(m): 3:54am On Aug 31, 2014
padeolu:
I woke up not quite long, I don't think am scared anymore.

@emboldened sleeping pills can help.
Ur experience is not new. It is SP.
U saw that shadow because u were in between ur light and wall, and probably u placed ur light on a stool or table which is responsible for that short leg, long hand and big head shadow. Pls carry out the experiment urself.
Spirits exist but do not have shadows b/c they are transparent.
IN SP THE ENTIRE BODY SHUTS DOWN WHILE ONLY THE BRAIN FUNCTION. UR HANDS EVEN THE MOUTH ARE ALL FEW SECONDS LIFELESS.

3 Likes

Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by IdJack(m): 4:14am On Aug 31, 2014
OP How long have you treated malaria, or Typhoid fever?

JUST ASKING
Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by Nobody: 5:35am On Aug 31, 2014
padeolu: I guess by the above post, you couldn't find a research work that explains my ordeal. And Yes, I will believe whatever scientific article you provide (provided its from a reputable journal)

@emboldened..I'm willing to learn, that's why am having this conversation with you.

The fact that you crossed out everything that you didn't want to read lets me know everything I need to know about you. Narrow-minded and self-blinded. Smh.

If you had read, instead of looking for what you wanted to see, you would have learned something. Something I've been saying from the beginning. If you don't know how to research, I can show you how, and we can find the articles together. I don't have patience for laziness. You don't learn by being spoonfed. Knowledge doesn't come looking for you, you go looking for it.

When you're ready to learn how to help yourself, you can mention me again. If not, well, that's your problem, not mine.

3 Likes

Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by mamanik(f): 5:37am On Aug 31, 2014
You are so lucky to have come out of these several attacks and so blessed and Loved by God to let you know the opening in your life.Mastur.ba.tion is indeed a sin and its the gate that the enemy is using to access your life. Licking anointing oil will NEVER make you holy but only your prayers and mercy of God.that was an attack and u are beign afflicted. I recommend that u retrace your step back to God , confess your sins, forsake your sins,and go for deliverance.I pray for you that you will be Victorious in your battles of the Night, In Jesus Name. Amen!
Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by Nobody: 5:49am On Aug 31, 2014
mamanik: You are so lucky to have come out of these several attacks and so blessed and Loved by God to let you know the opening in your life.Mastur.ba.tion is indeed a sin and its the gate that the enemy is using to access your life. Licking anointing oil will NEVER make you holy but only your prayers and mercy of God.that was an attack and u are beign afflicted. I recommend that u retrace your step back to God , confess your sins, forsake your sins,and go for deliverance.I pray for you that you will be Victorious in your battles of the Night, In Jesus Name. Amen!

So there are mastur.bati.on demons?!
Sounds like even demons are suffering from joblessness and a bad economy. This is strangely comforting cheesy But why are these mastur.bati.on demons so "selective"? Why target our lovely born-again OP above all the unrepentant sinners of this world? Are they on crack? Crack-demons undecided

2 Likes

Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by Caseless: 6:01am On Aug 31, 2014
MissMeiya:

[s]*stare* Are you dumb? Did you not see the sarcasm disclaimer? I put it there SPECIFICALLY for people like you, and you still didn't get it.

Smh. And he said "arts student". Go look up sarcasm.[/s]
what flatulence!! Disclaimer kor, distaker ni. Take ur watery sarcasm somewhre else cos i refuse to let it permeate me, u loon. I jst knw that's ur true feeling about those scientific discoveries and, u want to clad it with sarcasm-i dug thru u to bring it out.
Fishwife, i hope u ar not going to say more abusive words cos i might follow u with keen 'intrest'.
Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by DaBullIT(m): 6:04am On Aug 31, 2014
padeolu: No, it wasn't sleep paralysis, its a spiritual attack. And BTW, does sleep paralysis explain the shadow running on the wall, or the needle-like sting? No.

My bro, its not sleep paralysis...

Have you heard the saying " mind playing tricks on you"
Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by Caseless: 6:07am On Aug 31, 2014
padeolu: I don't perceive alcohol to be a sin rather excessive intake of it. Maybe I was wrong.
it is a sad situation.
Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by padeolu: 6:21am On Aug 31, 2014
MissMeiya:

[s]The fact that you crossed out everything that you didn't want to read lets me know everything I need to know about you. Narrow-minded and self-blinded. Smh.

If you had read, instead of looking for what you wanted to see, you would have learned something. Something I've been saying from the beginning. If you don't know how to research, I can show you how, and we can find the articles together. I don't have patience for laziness. You don't learn by being spoonfed. Knowledge doesn't come looking for you, you go looking for it.

When you're ready to learn how to help yourself, you can mention me again. If not, well, that's your problem, not mine.[/s]

So far, you've contributed nothing but "jshf fuu fhh sdhv fsje hjf vbdb fhfhf dhjd ffjf fei" which makes no sense. I knew I had spiritual attack, and I'm glad it isn't just me as a lot of other posters here confirmed it, because they've witnessed or had such attacks (in the past). If not, maybe you'd have said I cooked up the whole story.
Since you opined its not an attack (spiritual) but sleep paralysis, how come getting a research study to backup your claim is so difficult for you?

Anyways, you don't have to respond. Coz am so ignoring you now
Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by tintingz(m): 6:41am On Aug 31, 2014
sunkoye: yes sad as you may think. Am not speaking for people here neither am I talking in vain. Am a lover of science and what I do involve critical thinking. Being a simple minded is out of it. I represent reality not on mere theories from Googles on SP. Av read lot of theories on SP and Lucid dream .they are right in their own context but am not a robot that must take in what ppl says without questioning the reason behind these things. Hey, ppl are entitled to draw inferences.

Av you ever asked yourself the reason behind sudden increase in electrical activities in the brain that causes SP.

Av you ever ask why what you dream played out the next day?

Av you ever asked or interview sum1 That has experienced OBE?

Is it also a nigerian thing that during SP when you are about calling the Lord's name or an outright call the SP will vanish?

How does your type of science explain a situation wen you sleep alone and wake to find out you av bruises from whips or half part of your hair is gone.

I can go on and on with stories of paranormal all over the world from very educated pple.

Humans are not built to take things in without thorough appraisal.

I should be the one to say you should go back to Google and listen to other side of the story. Kai...nigerians don suffer.
I believe in spirits, jinns and I'm religious but it is good to apply logic and science to our thinking sometimes.

reading all comments of people experience about this said "demonic attack" on nairaland and elsewhere you will see that it is all the same experience like chest pressed, suffocation, shadows of someone, paralysed and pinches.

this should tell you that it is sleep paralysis.

people saying after screaming Jesus that it will vanish what about other people screaming their own God and it vanish?

the pinching part can be a result of the blood not circulating the body system.

In Islam there are good way to position yourself when sleeping as Prophet Muhammed(sa) thought us. when sleeping the blood and brain are very active.

Islam also deal with science and logic.

position yourself well when about to sleep and pray, not everything is spiritual or attack...we have to start reasoning well.

2 Likes

Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by tintingz(m): 6:47am On Aug 31, 2014
padeolu:
So far, you've contributed nothing but "jshf fuu fhh sdhv fsje hjf vbdb fhfhf dhjd ffjf fei" which makes no sense. I knew I had spiritual attack, and I'm glad it isn't just me as a lot of other posters here confirmed it, because they've witnessed or had such attacks (in the past). If not, maybe you'd have said I cooked up the whole story.
Since you opined its not an attack (spiritual) but sleep paralysis, how come getting a research study to backup your claim is so difficult for you?

Anyways, you don't have to respond. Coz am so ignoring you now
have ask yourself why the story about this demonic attack in your sleep is the same experience everywhere in the world?

1 Like

Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by tintingz(m): 6:51am On Aug 31, 2014
MissMeiya:

The fact that you crossed out everything that you didn't want to read lets me know everything I need to know about you. Narrow-minded and self-blinded. Smh.

When you're ready to learn how to help yourself, you can mention me again. If not, well, that's your problem, not mine.
Your posts are enlighten. smiley

1 Like

Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by tintingz(m): 7:02am On Aug 31, 2014
Ishilove:

Nay, Ishsoph and MissMeiya, you are the ignorant ones. When you have walked in my shoes, you will realise that education does not have the slightest thing to do with the spiritual realm. I have seen things. Heck, I AM still seeing things that give me no room to even doubt the existence of and supremacy of the most high God. I pray God opens your eyes so that you will understand.

I repeat, the things of the spirit are foolishness in the eyes of the carnal man.
when you believe you are spiritual please also apply logic and science to your thinking.

I'm a Muslim I believe in spiritual things but that doesn't stop me from reasoning. The Quran I read talk about reasoning well.

1 Like

Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by rocgirl: 7:06am On Aug 31, 2014
new2020:

Listen very carefully. This has happened to me more than 50 times from 17 to 27. When I was in Nigeria I used to assume like you it was a demon or something. However, after I left the country( back now) It kept happening in faraway; so I knew something wasn't right. So I discussed it with my personal physician casually, he immediately told me it was a type of seizure and requested I see a neurologist. Listen to me very carefully, this is not witchcraft or demon, is a medical condition . I experienced exactly 100% of what you experienced...struggling to wake up but you can't, like somebody is restraining you, you can't breath, can't move any part of your body, you keep struggling until you finally wake up. When you do, you feel all exhausted and scared to go back to sleep. Physiologically, what was happening to you at that time is seizure; your body is shaking but you are unaware, there is lost of electrical activity between your brain and your body, after a while you regain consciousness. It's like mini-epilepsy but only happen while asleep. Mine was almost twice a week. Long story short, I began taking anti-seizure/anti-convulsant medication, exercising more frequently for better blood flow to the brain which stopped it. If ever it does happen is like once in 4 months but doesn't bother me. So, go and see a neurologist to prescribe you anti seizure medication. I can't believe I could ever find someone who will replicate the same thing that happened to me. It's unfortunate that we always attribute everything to witchcraft and demon.

A zillion likes for the last sentence!
Most times, the bolded could be pointers to the presence of a neurological disorder , mostly Epilepsy. All the same, the surest bet's to see a neurologist, immediately!
A quick point to add again is: the normal SP sessions should last a few minutes after which you could decide doing anything from waking up to going back to sleep. Anything stretching into several minutes raises a red flag. Again, see a neurologist.
Though, i've not had them in centuries, but at the time i used to, i figured out a way (with practice) to shut out the hallucinations and fear by putting myself back to sleep few seconds immediately after i notice my mind isn't yet awoken. It's suprising i never experienced the 'choking', or 'suffocating' part associated with it too, probably because i trained myself to stay very calm which helped in suppressing the fear.

3 Likes

Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by dowjones(m): 7:20am On Aug 31, 2014
patrickdarlins: u just said my mind...GOD bless u...op...here is d real truth...u invited d demons by opening ur windows and wateever...and u were so xposed...ur first dream goes dis way...u were masturbating...u head a knock(dats an invitation call...cos its a demonic act)...trying to masturbate quickly bfor opening d door(means u were ready to open d way for dem to come in with ur intention..hence u woke up)...u invited dem in even in d dream.....watch ur ways...be protected by ur act and doings...disease from masturbation....not joking....u had a very strong spiritual attack dat needed blood..but u xcaped....dat allien....not realy an alien...its just d form dey used...de cant reveal dier real face....please...be prayerful...always.

You nailed it. This is most detailed interpretation of this dream/event. Nice one
Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by Ishilove: 7:32am On Aug 31, 2014
tintingz: when you believe you are spiritual please also apply logic and science to your thinking.

I'm a Muslim I believe in spiritual things but that doesn't stop me from reasoning. The Quran I read talk about reasoning well.

I'm a thinking, rational being. I apply logic and science and and what ever else can be applied when analysing things, but that doesn't mean I have attribute everything to science. Science has boundaries. The problem with you folks is you don't recognise that science has boundaries, and hence you refuse to explore those boundaries. Y'all view the world through 1D lenses
Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by Kay17: 8:09am On Aug 31, 2014
I think the posts in this thread apparently prove that Science and Religion conflict. And always will be. Both describe a different reality.

The OP adopts a readily made explanation common to our society and to his intellect. Common people afflicted with this sort of experience can accept the demon - witch superstition prevalent in our culture, while better educated and exposed people have the luxury visiting neurologists and physiologists etc.

3 Likes

Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by duni04(m): 8:11am On Aug 31, 2014
Ishilove:
I'm a thinking, rational being. I apply logic and science and and what ever else can be applied when analysing things, but that doesn't mean I have attribute everything to science. Science has boundaries. The problem with you folks is you don't recognise that science has boundaries, and hence you refuse to explore those boundaries. Y'all view the world through 1D lenses
But its very possible to be a christian and still be rational. Like in this case they've told you the symptoms of sleep paralysis. Almost all the experiences on this thread fit the description, with slight variations. They've explained to you why it happenes. They've told you what to do to prevent it, including sleeping positions to adopt.There are even drugs. So it takes someone who is stubornly ignorant to still be shouting demons in the midst of plenty of evidence to the contrary. Its like locking the keys to ones brain and throwing the keys away!

1 Like

Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by MrDoGood(m): 8:15am On Aug 31, 2014
wt movie did u see b4 going to bed?
Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 31, 2014
Ishilove:

Nay, Ishsoph and MissMeiya, you are the ignorant ones. When you have walked in my shoes, you will realise that education does not have the slightest thing to do with the spiritual realm. I have seen things. Heck, I AM still seeing things that give me no room to even doubt the existence of and supremacy of the most high God. I pray God opens your eyes so that you will understand.

I repeat, the things of the spirit are foolishness in the eyes of the carnal man.
Of course you'll continue to see things until you stop assigning useless meaning(insult not intended) to your imaginations which plays out in your dreams.

Pls stop misapplying that very scripture (1corinth 2:14) cos it's not talking about your evil spirit but healthy spiritual matters of the Lord. It would be foolhardy to give the honour that is due the Lord to your satanic evil.

We both may be Christians but the difference btw you and me is that I don't unwittingly ascribe more power to Satan than he actually has. Thus I don't fear him but the Lord who is able to destroy forever. That is why I concentrate more in studying his word and trying to live by it unfailing principles.

Again try and separate your imaginative thoughts from reality and from things of the Lord and I assure you, you'll fair better.

3 Likes

Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by duni04(m): 8:23am On Aug 31, 2014
Kay17: I think the posts in this thread apparently prove that Science and Religion conflict. And always will be. Both describe a different reality.

The OP adopts a readily made explanation common to our society and to his intellect. Common people afflicted with this sort of experience can accept the demon - witch superstition prevalent in our culture, while better educated and exposed people have the luxury visiting neurologists and physiologists etc.
See hw ur using style to yab the OP grin
Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by Dreyl(m): 8:37am On Aug 31, 2014
Op you probably watch a lot of vampire movies at night,hence the horrible dream,maybe u should reduce the way u watch it,including pørn it may help tho.
Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by jumox: 8:40am On Aug 31, 2014
sunkoye: trust me, they dont have all the time to zap us out of this world. They would have done that long time ago. Have you ever heard of The Restraining Power Of the Holy Spirit.? They always look for easy and weaker or spiritually marching target. Even wen we are down spiritually and we are overwhelmed by their activities, they wont cross lines without express approval from our own oga at the highest top. Cheers.
This pressing thing happens to at least 80% of people all over the world at least once in their lifetime. This includes atheists, and other non-christian theists. Why didnt it press them to death since they dont believe in Holy Spirit.
Again, you have not answered the question of why it has to be 'pressing'. The explanation of what actually happens lies there!
No one has come out to say that this 'incubus' approached him in sleep and he stood up fought valiantly.
It has to be that you are lying down and partly conscious.
You feel pressed because you are partly conscious but you cant move your body yet because your nerves arent ready to push you up and for that you feel being pressed down.
Its a very clear explanation but when they keep citing it as an example of spiritual attacks in churches, anyone like me now who tries to explain what it actually is will become a non believer.

Again dont get me wrong, evil spirits attack people but this pressing thing is no spiritual attack. OP was given a very aggressive biting by mosquitoes and alcohol and sleep paralysis helped put 'evil spirit' in his room.

1 Like

Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by Ishilove: 8:52am On Aug 31, 2014
Ishsoph:
Of course you'll continue to see things until you stop assigning useless meaning(insult not intended) to your imaginations which plays out in your dreams.

Pls stop misapplying that very scripture (1corinth 2:14) cos it's not talking about your evil spirit but healthy spiritual matters of the Lord. It would be foolhardy to give the honour that is due the Lord to your satanic evil.

We both may be Christians but the difference btw you and me is that I don't unwittingly ascribe more power to Satan than he actually has. Thus I don't fear him but the Lord who is able to destroy forever. That is why I concentrate more in studying his word and trying to live by it unfailing principles.

Again try and separate your imaginative thoughts from reality and from things of the Lord and I assure you, you'll fair better.
So you're a Christian?? You should know better. How sad.

FYI, what makes you think my experiences are from dreams? That's the problem. Always making false assumptions about things you barely understand. I'm not one for back and forth arguments so I will stop here. Never have been, never will be one for fruitless arguments. Live your life the way you please, and I will keep praying for God to open your eyes.
Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by Ishilove: 8:55am On Aug 31, 2014
duni04:
But its very possible to be a christian and still be rational. Like in this case they've told you the symptoms of sleep paralysis. Almost all the experiences on this thread fit the description, with slight variations. They've explained to you why it happenes. They've told you what to do to prevent it, including sleeping positions to adopt.There are even drugs. So it takes someone who is stubornly ignorant to still be shouting demons in the midst of plenty of evidence to the contrary. Its like locking the keys to ones brain and throwing the keys away!
What makes you feel they are a 100%, or even 80% correct? Is it because they wear white coats or because they use high sounding words? I'm very curious, really, because they are the same people who think you and I are descendants of apes are now the final authority of spiritual matters.

These are truly the end times.
Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by hannesy(f): 9:24am On Aug 31, 2014
DaWorshiper:
I think you should help him out. He needs the real thing!
shift joor
Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by duni04(m): 9:28am On Aug 31, 2014
Honestly this is not an argument between science and religion, it between ignorance and wisdom. Why people deliberately choose to be ignorant beats me. Even Jesus would be ashamed of some of the arguments people are throwing up here. Its sad undecided

2 Likes

Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by padeolu: 9:38am On Aug 31, 2014
tintingz: have ask yourself why the story about this demonic attack in your sleep is the same experience everywhere in the world?

...because there are demons everywhere in the world.

1 Like

Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by Rikidony(m): 9:46am On Aug 31, 2014
OP HAVE HAD THIS EXPERIENCE TWICE. THE FIRST ONE HAPPEN ARROUND 2am I FELT A HUGE HAND PRESSING ME DOWN AND MY HEAD WAS GETTING BIGGER AS IF IT's GOING TO BURST I WAS SO WEAK AND TREMBLING I TRIED CALLING THE NAME JESUS BUT COULD NOT FINALLY I WAS ABLE TO SHOUT JESUS AND THE HAND STOP STILL IN THE DREAM I SAW MY DOOR THAT WAS CLOSE OPEN AND A CAT RUNNING OUT OF THE DOOR. I WOKE UP TREMBLING GET ON MY KNEES AND PRAYED.

THE SECOND ONE IN MY DREAM I SAW TWO HANDS TRYING TO HOLD ME BUT WHEN I MENTION THE BLOOD OF JESUS I WOKE UP.

CHRIST IS LORD

1 Like

Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by smoothlips(m): 9:50am On Aug 31, 2014
padeolu: No, it wasn't sleep paralysis, its a spiritual attack. And BTW, does sleep paralysis explain the shadow running on the wall, or the needle-like sting? No.

My bro, its not sleep paralysis...
I also think it's Sleep paralysis, play the whole scene back in your mind (now that ur fully awake)

2 Likes

Re: True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch by tintingz(m): 9:50am On Aug 31, 2014
Ishilove:
like I said I believe in spiritual things, jinns appears in our dreams, I don't base my views on science alone like all this atheist.

but one thing about this op story is that many have experience the same said "demonic attack" start from page one and read their comments.

someone even posted people outside Nigeria narrating same experience, I have had such experience before when I was a kid just that I didn't see any shadow flying around or pressing me, mine was I will be awake but couldn't open my eyes and a bit paralyzed struggling to move until I pinch myself or tap myself then I will be fully awake.

my brother also had an experience when he was on sick bed at the hospital after the drugs and injection.

this is some kind of symptoms of a disorder.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Different Types Of Signatures & What They Can Say About Your Personailty / Prince Nathaniel Osayande Dies In Accident Days To His Coronation / Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.