Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Ladies Will You Change Your Number After Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Will You Change Your Number After Marriage? (890 Views)

Would You Change Your Religion For Love? / Guys This Curve Can Make You Change Your 'YES' To A 'NO' / Is It Compulsory To Change Phone Number After Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Will You Change Your Number After Marriage? by polkabluedot: 7:46am On Aug 30, 2014
Why do most men ask their newly married wife to change their number? Ladies will change your number if your husband ask you?
Re: Ladies Will You Change Your Number After Marriage? by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 30, 2014
polkabluedot: Why do most men ask their newly married wife to change their number? Ladies will change your number if your husband ask you?

Lol because they are some contacts that you should not associate with once married. Me once I marry, am changing number too
Re: Ladies Will You Change Your Number After Marriage? by Missmossy(f): 7:57am On Aug 30, 2014
There is every possibility that i'd,no man would want his newly wedded bride to still having dealings with an estranged ex or lover.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Will You Change Your Number After Marriage? by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 30, 2014
changing ha nunba is d nst solution to both of dem so as to hv rest of mind n odastuffs.
Re: Ladies Will You Change Your Number After Marriage? by Miner13: 8:10am On Aug 30, 2014
polkabluedot: Why do most men ask their newly married wife to change their number? Ladies will change your number if your husband ask you?

men will you change your number when your newly married wife ask you to?
the suppose question

we men and our domineering attitude

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Will You Change Your Number After Marriage? by sweettease(f): 8:35am On Aug 30, 2014
Miner13:
men will you change your number when your newly married wife ask you to?
the suppose question
we men and our domineering attitude
True...Too bad we ladies don't really have a choice.
Re: Ladies Will You Change Your Number After Marriage? by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 30, 2014

I'll rather change her SIM card!!

kiss undecided
Re: Ladies Will You Change Your Number After Marriage? by zoeee(f): 8:43am On Aug 30, 2014
If he asks me to, I'll but if not; I won't...
Re: Ladies Will You Change Your Number After Marriage? by iceberylin(m): 8:43am On Aug 30, 2014
To avoid some crazy EX grin
Re: Ladies Will You Change Your Number After Marriage? by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 30, 2014

Insecurity

Most men out there aren't confident with their relationships and marriages hence they'd resort to cynical decisions just to address their feelings.

People fear what they dont know.

These men aren't domineering, they're simply scared of the future.

Trust

This is another issue that is worth considering in a discourse of this kind.

If you trust your wife well enough to handle her past relationships by herself, there wouldn't be any need for changing numbers.
Re: Ladies Will You Change Your Number After Marriage? by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 30, 2014
Re: Ladies Will You Change Your Number After Marriage? by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 30, 2014
There is no need to change numbers, what if you run into that ex and re exchange numbers.

Any woman who even says the reason why she's changing her number is because of her ex isn't ready for marriage yet.

I would trust my wife to handle advances from her past friends and the ones she would still meet. I as a man would find it nice that my lady is beautiful to still get toasters.

I won't change my number so I wouldn't expect her to do same.
Re: Ladies Will You Change Your Number After Marriage? by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 30, 2014
grin
sweettease:
True...Too bad we ladies don't really have a choice.
grin lol so fvcking true
Re: Ladies Will You Change Your Number After Marriage? by eghos12(m): 10:16am On Aug 30, 2014
change ke change ni one way or another the person you are runing fun will find away to get your new number
Re: Ladies Will You Change Your Number After Marriage? by eghos12(m): 10:16am On Aug 30, 2014
change ke change ni one way or another the person you are runing fun will find away to get youre new number

(1) (Reply)

Scale Of Importance Whn Choosin A Spouse..... / Ladies Beware; Photos And Status Updates Lie! / proof of whether u love your spouse or not!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.