Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,651 members, 7,809,457 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Dammy Sammy TV(DSTV); Breaking News, Entertainment, Music and More. - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Dammy Sammy TV(DSTV); Breaking News, Entertainment, Music and More. (7560 Views)

African Magic By Sammy Hoe: 'WATCH' MOVIES HERE / Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe / Download Free Ebooks, Magazine, Textbooks, Tv Series Music And Software (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dammy Sammy TV(DSTV); Breaking News, Entertainment, Music and More. by princesa(f): 2:23pm On Aug 30, 2014
Whizpeter:

Dz z becoming creepy.. I don't like all dz unnecessary mentions... SamnyHoe take note!

seconded. Sammy please do not misuse the importance of mentions. Just because you have our names listed out somewhere doesn't mean you can copy and paste it whenever you feel like.

It's actually getting really irritating. Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Dammy Sammy TV(DSTV); Breaking News, Entertainment, Music and More. by AudreyTimms(f): 2:29pm On Aug 30, 2014
SammyHoe: We are also wishing all our writers on Naira land a heartwarming SHOUTOUT, especially AUDREYTIMMS, the current best writer and best updater on NAIRALAND for the month of AUGUST...

MHEEEN, FEMALE WRITERS LIKE HER ARE SCARCE...I JUST WISH I COULD WRITE LIKE HER TOO cheesy
Awww, thanks dear
Re: Dammy Sammy TV(DSTV); Breaking News, Entertainment, Music and More. by AudreyTimms(f): 2:31pm On Aug 30, 2014
Divepen: Lol...
@ Oga Sammyhoe... I firstly wanted to catch what I've missed.

Oya My shoutout goes to
Audreytimms, my oga @ d top.
Tanx dear

1 Like

Re: Dammy Sammy TV(DSTV); Breaking News, Entertainment, Music and More. by AudreyTimms(f): 2:32pm On Aug 30, 2014
Sallychizzl3: My shout out goes to Kayemjay, Therock555, FoxyFlow, T.Dan and AudreyTimms. I doff my cap for these writers anyday, anytime.

Pure talents.
Tanx dear. Evn doe I still dey beef u
Re: Dammy Sammy TV(DSTV); Breaking News, Entertainment, Music and More. by AudreyTimms(f): 2:41pm On Aug 30, 2014
Wait o! Am I supposed 2 thank dose who gave a shout out 2 me? I don 4get say dis one no b my thread. Lemme kip quiet b4 dey call me amebo.

My shout out goes to my fellow writers. I appreciate the fact that I hv splendid pple am going 2 learn frm in d next two months! Thanks guys!

I also want 2 giv a shout out 2 my darling readers. I'm nothing without all of u! I luv and appreciate u all!

SammyHoe, weldone o!
Re: Dammy Sammy TV(DSTV); Breaking News, Entertainment, Music and More. by Sallychizzl3: 2:41pm On Aug 30, 2014
AudreyTimms:
Tanx dear. Evn doe I still dey beef u

Why you go dey beef me nah? I was always my jovial self b4 that boy pressed my red button and I put him down accordingly. Its high time somebody did that dear. No vex. grin Truce?
Re: Dammy Sammy TV(DSTV); Breaking News, Entertainment, Music and More. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 30, 2014
princesa:

seconded. Sammy please do not misuse the importance of mentions. Just because you have our names listed out somewhere doesn't mean you can copy and paste it whenever you feel like.

It's actually getting really irritating. Thank you.

Noted ma'am
Re: Dammy Sammy TV(DSTV); Breaking News, Entertainment, Music and More. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 30, 2014
And the match has ended 0:0 in the game between Burnley and Man utd
Re: Dammy Sammy TV(DSTV); Breaking News, Entertainment, Music and More. by Sallychizzl3: 3:08pm On Aug 30, 2014
A team an angel cannot save. hmmnn...

Man Utd problems don pass normal o, that club need to repent. I believe their problem is spiritual and the only person they can sign now that'll make a difference is Tb.Joshua. grin

sorry for derailing.
Re: Dammy Sammy TV(DSTV); Breaking News, Entertainment, Music and More. by DONMAYOR19(m): 3:11pm On Aug 30, 2014
Mancity vs stock now on......prediction.
Re: Dammy Sammy TV(DSTV); Breaking News, Entertainment, Music and More. by daveP(m): 3:12pm On Aug 30, 2014
Shout in grin to all writers and likewise the best writer of the month- Audrey timms. Great inkwork there.

SammyHoe are there tv restrictions? grin

this idea need perfection...

@ Divepen: waiting expectantly
@LogoDwhiz: how far.
@T' Dan: shocked
Re: Dammy Sammy TV(DSTV); Breaking News, Entertainment, Music and More. by LogoDWhiz(m): 3:31pm On Aug 30, 2014
@sammyhoe.

To avoid unnecessary mentions, please put all the monikers in a quote.

As such no one will be able to quote it again.

God bless.
Re: Dammy Sammy TV(DSTV); Breaking News, Entertainment, Music and More. by LogoDWhiz(m): 3:32pm On Aug 30, 2014
daveP: Shout in grin to all writers and likewise the best writer of the month- Audrey timms. Great inkwork there.

SammyHoe are there tv restrictions? grin

this idea need perfection...

@ Divepen: waiting expectantly
@LogoDwhiz: how far.
@T' Dan: shocked

I'm cool bro.

And u?
Re: Dammy Sammy TV(DSTV); Breaking News, Entertainment, Music and More. by daveP(m): 3:44pm On Aug 30, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

I'm cool bro.

And u?
i dey o. Kilonsele o?
Re: Dammy Sammy TV(DSTV); Breaking News, Entertainment, Music and More. by LogoDWhiz(m): 3:45pm On Aug 30, 2014
daveP: i dey o. Kilonsele o?

Nothing much..

Just finished with some chores.

Relaxing before going to watch a match later in d day
Re: Dammy Sammy TV(DSTV); Breaking News, Entertainment, Music and More. by dammygoody(m): 3:49pm On Aug 30, 2014

From the stable of DSTV, IT'S 49 minutes past the hour of 3...
----------------------------------
Some of our viewers are inquisitive about the programme schedule and restrictions of the station....
We implore you to have patience for before tomorrow, all these things and many others would be made known.
Thanks.
DSTV.

This is also to inform anyone who has one or two programmes to feature on this station , to send the details of his programme to boyg176@gmail.com anytime from now.

Re: Dammy Sammy TV(DSTV); Breaking News, Entertainment, Music and More. by daveP(m): 3:53pm On Aug 30, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

Nothing much..

Just finished with some chores.

Relaxing before going to watch a match later in d day
chelesea abi! Okay o. CoyG !!
Re: Dammy Sammy TV(DSTV); Breaking News, Entertainment, Music and More. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 30, 2014
And right now it's Everton vs Chelsea.
Halftime in the game already.
Re: Dammy Sammy TV(DSTV); Breaking News, Entertainment, Music and More. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 30, 2014
Chelsea is leading by 2 goals to 1.
Re: Dammy Sammy TV(DSTV); Breaking News, Entertainment, Music and More. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 30, 2014
The first and second goal of Chelsea came in within four minutes of play, courtesy of Diego Costa and Ivanovic.Everton pulled one back by a Mirallas nodding.
Re: Dammy Sammy TV(DSTV); Breaking News, Entertainment, Music and More. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 30, 2014
Everton have more of possession, but as it stands Chelsea takes the lead into the first half 2:1
Re: Dammy Sammy TV(DSTV); Breaking News, Entertainment, Music and More. by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 30, 2014
Now let your predictions come in. What would be the final score of this match?
Re: Dammy Sammy TV(DSTV); Breaking News, Entertainment, Music and More. by dammygoody(m): 6:31pm On Aug 30, 2014
You have anything to tell us?, you want to be a crew member or a contributor?
Visit us at our headquarters @

https://www.nairaland.com/1880421/dstv-office-headquarters-moderators-contributors
Re: Dammy Sammy TV(DSTV); Breaking News, Entertainment, Music and More. by dammygoody(m): 6:35pm On Aug 30, 2014
Let your predictions flow in viewers...
Everton Vs Chelsea
...hmmm..I see a 3-1 win for Chelsea, you?
Re: Dammy Sammy TV(DSTV); Breaking News, Entertainment, Music and More. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 30, 2014
And the final score was 6-3 in favour of Chelsea. They go top of the premiership table.
Re: Dammy Sammy TV(DSTV); Breaking News, Entertainment, Music and More. by dammygoody(m): 10:45pm On Aug 30, 2014

DEAR VIEWERS, THESE ARE OUR PROGRAMMES SCHEDULE:
(Please note that it might be modified as time goes on)

MONDAYS:
-*-*NEWS(Am and Pm)
*-*-Short Stories
*-**Educational Talks
*-**Motivational Talks

TUESDAYS:
**--*- NEWS(Am and Pm)
**-** Celebrity Interviews
**-**Advertisements
**-**Sports Talk and Analysis
**-** Political Talk
**-**Nairaland Literature review

WEDNESDAYS:
*-*nairaland News (Am and Pm)
**-**Celebrity Interview
**- Movies
**-** Music Requests
**--** Shout-outs

THURSDAYS:
**-** NEWS (Am and Pm )
*+--Motivational Talk
**--*Short stories
**--**Other programmes
**--**Health Talk

FRIDAYS:
**--**nairaland NEWS(Pm)
**--**GLOBAL NEWS(Am)
******Celebrity Interview
**-***Games
**-**Shout-outs
**-**Music Requests

SATURDAYS:
**-**NEWS(Am only)
**-+*Airtime 'Throw-outs'
**-**Other Programmes
***&-Sports Talk

SUNDAYS:
**-**NEWS(PM only)
**-**Spiritual Talks or Messages
*-** Gospel/Spiritual/Motivational Music Requests
.....and many more.....

For the time being, these are the ethics of the TV station:

1. Vernaculars are prohibited except during sports talk and story writing..

2. Prediction of football matches can come up anytime provided a match is going on..

3. Permission from our headquarters @ https://www.nairaland.com/1880421/dstv-office-headquarters-moderators-contributors
Should be taken before posting any story, airing any programme and advertising your goods and services on NL.

4. No e-fights, quarrels or abuses. Arguments are only allowed during a discussion programme(e.g sports talk)

Thanks.
DSTV Team.

Pls note that for now, our moderators are: Sammyhoe, Dammygoody and Logodwhiz.

You want to join the crew, visit our office(address above) or send a mail to boyg176@gmail.com.

2 Likes

Re: Dammy Sammy TV(DSTV); Breaking News, Entertainment, Music and More. by dammygoody(m): 7:09am On Aug 31, 2014

TOP OF THE MORNING TO OUR VIEWERS OUT THERE!!!!

THANK GOD IT'S SUNDAY....
HAPPY SUNDAY TO Y'ALL

FROM THE HOUR OF 12, WE'LL OPEN OUR PHONE LINES TO ENABLE YOU CALL IN AND REQUEST FOR YOUR SONGS.....

It promises to be a memorable day...

God Bless.
Re: Dammy Sammy TV(DSTV); Breaking News, Entertainment, Music and More. by Damoguy(m): 7:32am On Aug 31, 2014
I enter dis dstv show wit three 501 for my hand,1 for sammy,1 for dammy and 1 for me damoguy,guy I luv dis place oooooo
Re: Dammy Sammy TV(DSTV); Breaking News, Entertainment, Music and More. by dammygoody(m): 7:47am On Aug 31, 2014
Damoguy: I enter dis dstv show wit three 501 for my hand,1 for sammy,1 for dammy and 1 for me damoguy,guy I luv dis place oooooo
Mr Damoguy, thanks.
Re: Dammy Sammy TV(DSTV); Breaking News, Entertainment, Music and More. by Damoguy(m): 7:49am On Aug 31, 2014
dammygoody: Mr Damoguy, thanks.
thank you my oga,happy sunday
Re: Dammy Sammy TV(DSTV); Breaking News, Entertainment, Music and More. by Damoguy(m): 7:52am On Aug 31, 2014
dammygoody: Mr Damoguy, thanks.
Re: Dammy Sammy TV(DSTV); Breaking News, Entertainment, Music and More. by dammygoody(m): 8:08am On Aug 31, 2014
Damoguy: thank you my oga,happy sunday
Happy Sunday to you too..by 12pm you can call in and request for your songs..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Soyinka Wins Anisfield-Wolf Lifetime Achievement Award / Irene Lynch To Translate Chinua Achebe's 'Things Fall Apart' To Irish / What Is The Difference Between Reviewing A Book And Summarizing A Book?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.