Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,305 members, 7,957,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:01 PM

Dammy Sammy TV(DSTV); Breaking News, Entertainment, Music and More. - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Dammy Sammy TV(DSTV); Breaking News, Entertainment, Music and More. (7697 Views)

African Magic By Sammy Hoe: 'WATCH' MOVIES HERE / Hope And The Island Of Greatness- A Fiction (allegory) Written By Sammy Hoe / Download Free Ebooks, Magazine, Textbooks, Tv Series Music And Software (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dammy Sammy TV(DSTV); Breaking News, Entertainment, Music and More. by holyboss: 11:28am On Aug 30, 2014
SammyHoe: It's 16 minutes past eleven... our viewers we can see you with our capture cameras...pls don't just stay there watching. You can participate by speaking to us...share your minds about the TV STATION, call in and say something.

We are still in the shout out period so say a shout out to somebody.
My shout goes to AudreyTimms courtesy of her wonderful Allegory (UnfulfilledPromise) and T Dan as well for his wonderful fiction (My Crony) tho we ur fans still count on ur coming back to heal us of d hrt break (d Indefinite suspense)

U guyz r d bomb (like d real bomb)

1 Like

Re: Dammy Sammy TV(DSTV); Breaking News, Entertainment, Music and More. by Essyydiamond(f): 11:32am On Aug 30, 2014
My shout out goes 2 Audrey Timms she's a darling,to Pretty Spicey,d writter with a great descriptive power,her stories r realer than real if there's anything like that. Not 4gting Larrysun and Royver makers of master pieces. To ToriEM d prophetess I dey hail o. To u Sammy u r doing wat I like and I love u. Tnks
Re: Dammy Sammy TV(DSTV); Breaking News, Entertainment, Music and More. by bibie01(f): 11:45am On Aug 30, 2014
My shoutout goes to Audrey Timms, TiffanyJ and Tee'dan. I love them much.

1 Like

Re: Dammy Sammy TV(DSTV); Breaking News, Entertainment, Music and More. by edogho(m): 11:47am On Aug 30, 2014
u can't see me, "ghostified"
since i can't shout, i salute all the writers of this forum that has made mi day one way or d other. you guys should not forget that you are d reason y many come online most times.
now i salute flow1759
frank3,16
divepen
sammyhoe
royver
and many other great writers on this forum. even though i secretly read ur stories Like A Ghost O grin all i can say to u guys is Don't Stop
Re: Dammy Sammy TV(DSTV); Breaking News, Entertainment, Music and More. by chibwike(m): 11:50am On Aug 30, 2014
now dis is creativity at its peak...sammyhoe...u re indee creative..my shoutout goes to audreytimms...she is best for now.
Re: Dammy Sammy TV(DSTV); Breaking News, Entertainment, Music and More. by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 30, 2014
chibwike: now dis is creativity at its peak...sammyhoe...u re indee creative..my shoutout goes to audreytimms...she is best for now.

Thank you all for ur shout outs. It's five minuted to 12pm.
At 12 pm we shall be bringing you NEWS AT NOON!!!
Re: Dammy Sammy TV(DSTV); Breaking News, Entertainment, Music and More. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 30, 2014
Bravo to Sammy Hoe!
Re: Dammy Sammy TV(DSTV); Breaking News, Entertainment, Music and More. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 30, 2014
It's 12 noon.
Re: Dammy Sammy TV(DSTV); Breaking News, Entertainment, Music and More. by Canme4u(m): 12:01pm On Aug 30, 2014
My shoutout goes to the Almighty Allah for making me see today and helped me to be able to contributed my own little to the human race....The second one goes to my MUM, OMORILEWA she is everything I am today and everything am gonna be in future. I dedicated GBENGA ADEEBOYE's Song IYA to my mum.

Finally, I dedicated the last shoutout to all NIGERIANs both home and ABROAD.

I dedicated JUST HOLD ON BY JOEL FT 2BABA currently playing on KENNY'S MUSIC CHANNEL ON DAARSAT to all NIGERIANS.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

#TeamJUST2ok

www.just2ok.com

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Dammy Sammy TV(DSTV); Breaking News, Entertainment, Music and More. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 30, 2014
Time to bring you news in brief

1 Like

Re: Dammy Sammy TV(DSTV); Breaking News, Entertainment, Music and More. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 30, 2014
NEWS IN BRIEF
Re: Dammy Sammy TV(DSTV); Breaking News, Entertainment, Music and More. by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 30, 2014
Re: Dammy Sammy TV(DSTV); Breaking News, Entertainment, Music and More. by noble4d(m): 12:06pm On Aug 30, 2014
Its Noble on the line...holla to all Nairaland writers and my e family. God bless u all.
Re: Dammy Sammy TV(DSTV); Breaking News, Entertainment, Music and More. by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 30, 2014
Here are the major highlights:

NIGERIA LAUNCHES ELECTRONIC NATIONAL ID CARD
Re: Dammy Sammy TV(DSTV); Breaking News, Entertainment, Music and More. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 30, 2014
[b]Nigeria's president has formally launched a national electronic identity card, which all Nigerians will have to have by 2019 if they want to vote.

Goodluck Jonathan received the first biometric card which can also be used to make electronic payments.

MasterCard is providing the prepaid payment element and it hopes millions of Nigerians without bank accounts will now gain access to financial services.

An attempt to introduce national ID cards in Nigeria 10 years ago failed.

Analysts blame corruption for its failure, and say the same problems may stymie the new e-ID scheme.
'Breaks barriers'

"The card is not only a means of certifying your identity, but also a personal database repository and payment card, all in your pocket," President Jonathan said at the launch in the capital, Abuja.

"I have taken keen interest in this project, primarily because of the pervasive impact it can have on every facet of the socio-economic fabric of our dear nation," he said.

According to Nigeria's central bank, about 30% of the country's 167 million inhabitants have access to bank accounts, Bloomberg news agency reports.[/b]
Re: Dammy Sammy TV(DSTV); Breaking News, Entertainment, Music and More. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 30, 2014
Chistarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I hail yu man. My my my my shoutOUT!!! To the great of the greatest and the greatgreat of the greatest ROVER!!!. Man yu are captivating innovating exiting and yu are everything man more akamu to your akara. Now to this Woman lyk no Woman, now to this lady like no lady , now to this human lyk no human. The only person that have asked to marry me(tho turn me down) I say ENiYAN B ENYAN AUDREYTIMMS. May God strengthen you
Re: Dammy Sammy TV(DSTV); Breaking News, Entertainment, Music and More. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 30, 2014
Now it's time for football live commentary: Burnley Vs Manchester United

Score 0:0
Re: Dammy Sammy TV(DSTV); Breaking News, Entertainment, Music and More. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 30, 2014
Man utd is seeking its first win of the season, having lost to MK DONS 4:0 on Tuesday in the Capital One cup.
Re: Dammy Sammy TV(DSTV); Breaking News, Entertainment, Music and More. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 30, 2014
Burnley is a newly promoted side from the Championship
Re: Dammy Sammy TV(DSTV); Breaking News, Entertainment, Music and More. by stormybucci(m): 12:54pm On Aug 30, 2014
SammyHoe: Burnley is a newly promoted side from the Championship
sammy tank u, have seen d card buh haven't loaded it cus i don't use glo(i use etisalat). i will try selling it.... tanks bro
Re: Dammy Sammy TV(DSTV); Breaking News, Entertainment, Music and More. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 30, 2014
stormybucci: sammy tank u, have seen d card buh haven't loaded it cus i don't use glo(i use etisalat). i will try selling it.... tanks bro

O gush! I asked you on your mail b4 buying it. You didn't respond and I assumed you are using glo.
Re: Dammy Sammy TV(DSTV); Breaking News, Entertainment, Music and More. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 30, 2014
The game is still 0:0
Re: Dammy Sammy TV(DSTV); Breaking News, Entertainment, Music and More. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 30, 2014
42 minBurnley are certainly worthy of a draw at the moment. They have matched United every step of the way and have actually come closest to scoring with that free kick that struck the bar in the opening stages. Both sides have created chances, but it has been a pretty even match thus far.

Re: Dammy Sammy TV(DSTV); Breaking News, Entertainment, Music and More. by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 30, 2014
Join me as we adventure into the world of SALARY.
Every Saturday & Wednesday.
7:00pm

Critics & encouragement are highly welcome.

Re: Dammy Sammy TV(DSTV); Breaking News, Entertainment, Music and More. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 30, 2014
adeyemikenny5: Join me as we adventure into the world of SALARY.
Every Saturday & Wednesday.
7:00pm

Critics & encouragement are highly welcome.

Free advert from Kehinde
Re: Dammy Sammy TV(DSTV); Breaking News, Entertainment, Music and More. by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 30, 2014
Still the game is nil nil...
44 minA hint of a penalty shout for United as Young skips past Trippier before going down under the challenge of the right-back inside the box. It looked like a shoulder barge from the defender, but there may have been stronger claims had it been anyone else going down in the area. Young's reputation did not help him there - remember he was booked for diving against Sunderland.
Re: Dammy Sammy TV(DSTV); Breaking News, Entertainment, Music and More. by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 30, 2014
And it's half time.

Burnley 0 Man utd 0
Re: Dammy Sammy TV(DSTV); Breaking News, Entertainment, Music and More. by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 30, 2014
Viewers if you are watching this match you can predict the outcome here.

What would be the final score?
Re: Dammy Sammy TV(DSTV); Breaking News, Entertainment, Music and More. by Whizpeter(m): 1:44pm On Aug 30, 2014
SammyHoe: A [size=14pt]Big[/size] shout out goes to all Literature lovers, QUEENXSTAR, TaiwoAdeyemi054, AdeyemiKenny5, Donmayor19, Onose01, Elantracey, Princesa, Larrysun, Kenewriter, Ishilove, Divepen, Frank317, Dayvhid, Sugarbabekemi, Stormybucci, Temitopedaniel, Helensharpay, Karevwite, Akinkudin, Jigsawkillah, Onosj, Jigsawkillah, Toykathy, Zeenab, Therock5555, D9ty7, 01emek, Okem09, Akinkudin, Talk2riel, 3Dimension, Ayobami193, Mohammad11, Muniho, Michaellegend, Damex333, Winie, Candy, Zuby, PrinceAdepoju, Mynd44, Obinnau, Mykhel, Joseff14, Kingphilip, Logodwhiz, Hoyhebhuks, Kayemjay, Tiffanyjay, glowingscenes, Talk2riel
Faithgokz, Jesus Prince, Aytuns,
Shayoor, Omortorlah, Follz, Bookhy,
Dammygoody, Olanrewajub, Timothy3113,
Harkanbi, Domwiz4all, AudreyTimms
Rockhillz, Joseff14, Soulminister, Princefame,
RioEmmanuel, Jammy2012, Ice4jez, Luckidoc,
Nikkygold4life, Kaymania, Amsad,
Profmaojo, Ohibenemma,
Redhot1111, Jaymomma, Tunery004, godwinkalu123, idiatFF, vonn, ToriemManson, uchebest2006, unibenstudent, Nancydearie, Temmytayo20, Cho25bc, Comsoy,
LUDALOOLO,
Ote man U dun O,
Lordtim14, Princesschi, Aveiro,
Gbamar, Kingso23,
Bertadayz, Bollyano,
Lorlaahlozz,
Ademuyiwa59,
Tylogegro, IgweChosen, Leofish92, Chukwusi,
Ayobami195, Niyipo,
Omotolaray, O-tops,
Bishopkay, Peksmay,
Yussuff4u2c, Timcy2,
Dokita olly, Monsurx2, Buccal, Adabite, 2map,
Jessepearl, Angelsit,
Highdee4life, Odward,
Atakitisam, Foslink,
Kylecares, Usmanspihn,
Medexico, Man4LordJesus,
Munakeyz, Geoworldedu, Pammusphy,
Akahp, Ismogimo,
Kinxen, Akorlade,
Jackossky, Larmu, TeddyJonathan, eunisam, Study4christ,
Chimez4christ, DzTz,
Emaxadey, Smeeky,
TyHadebimpe,
Smithsammy
Hyungwang, Ray1251, NobleBright, JessePearl, PrinceAdepoju,
Amosola93, Teebarbie,
Mckemsoc, Obi-won,
Galileogalileo,
Yeancharr Preety jay, Clumslow17,
Mistah Teepex, Tbmas
Olaoluwadantes, Rubann, Ayobami195
DaReezyn, Lateef4me,
Emzypaz, Taiyejoel Pweedierhonda,
Bintsdeyi, Vigorous V
Chasicolis, Ayomitide77,
Obobolaraba
Yeamesee, Sheggun1,
Angelbaby77, Sparrow03
Waslek, infinitykoncept, Canme4u, vstuff,
Crownfullhouse,
Sonexy2, Bola-dex
Fateemah88, Myne
White, Mahkanjuh, Muniho
Ng4am,
Abdulkadirbiffo,
Adminofficials
Rantex1, Ayanfe09,
Thunday16, Bussyy1 Tpearl, Umarbaseet,
Ummuja, Oggbole, Davonyi
Soneh, Sonexyb,
Kolatidoma, Chichi2608
SirDUKE, Richbee, Sugarbabe@Kemi,
Ritababe, Mcmooney,
Helensharpay, Fhavuri,
Newton231
LollyD, Dzak, Vivi01,
OPEYEMI AD, Hebenz Usolace, Kingjulian,
Lorpeh, Thankgod iyke
Aminah04, Mczigx,
Sheanoel, Nasa4G,
Oma4u, Gameboy727,
Cpblessed, Arolexwalex1, Natty14,
MystarZ
JonesK, Djeezy, Timxxy,
Winie, Remsonik,
Gendebs, Assidik, Misto,
Locoster, Rohilicious, Armadeo, Oluwatasha,
CORRECTMAN78, Cally22
Christygenius,
Xtarxhyne, Ambrosex,
Papiforreal
Tfabu, Guiddoti, Edogho, Debdove,
Quintybabe, Horayce,
Malaikah1, Welshv,
Cutiedave, Bollah123,
Carrotman, Tedrah, Mz
Lakore, Candy Ocee31, Mukolo Andy,
CHERISH-2,
Emperorjames,
Queenrose102,
Damoguy, ZeescoAGF,
Donharrie, Feyifahm, Bmasz, Andrealin,
Shuayb0, Natureboy50
Musb92@yahoo.co,
demmyface,
IamDejMan, Edogho,
Georgematic, Mariemummy, AO2,
Romsky, Munner,
Ayonbobo, Gal10,
Bibie01, Merblesh,
Aysuccess99,
Horpybabe, Eagles man, Wizkris, Emmadiva,
Cutietee, Queenxstar,
Queen143, Ohbejay,
Sambroose, Prettycee,
Kujan20, Jjrhymez,
Omotalkie, Kaymania, flyca, bunbam, Cenken,
FranAsoan, Prettymis,
Fareedah86,
Goldenbasil, Teewest2,
Kinxlinx, Sweetypie,
Topsy42, Fhunkhy, Whizpeter, Pussyeater,
Vickifrancis1,
Baffylander, Ojowizzy, missyhorlah, DaveP, Repo girl, Karo, Ayonbobo,
Barackohandso,
Covenant007, Yhucee,
Daseento, Slimjoe225,
Santi222(m), ashbal5683(f), eneLight3(f), LollyD(f), missuniverse, mabisi(f), Chimdim, nifeloveth(f), noblebright(m), shamlynx, Joyicy(f), shadyemmanuel(m), Affable0709(m), seunviju(f), hyungwang(m), yeamesee(f), Adunskill(m), Horluwahighdee, ablatgraphicplus, superplus(m), DOMAWOLEYE, Deeworld(m), surveyorchimez, cutiedave, hebenz(m), domido(m), saintbeejay, McLove(m), bobostykah(m), demmyface, Miguelflacko, Chasicolis(m), VigorousV(f), babyjoker(f), Muniho, Donbabajayz(m), confidant, mamarazi(f), christygenius(f), aysuccess99(m), Ogoanita, faithgokz(f), sambroose, Leebliss13(m), Sugarbabekemi(f), Sangarara, TeddyJonathan(m), christejames(m), aytuns(m), ViktorMartins(m), Rilwayne001, Olusharp(m), barackodam(m), eunisam(m), blizard44, rockhillz(m), jaybiz007(m), preetyjay(f), Tobesky4vip, winie(f), creamyanne, Damie010(m), mahkanjuh, habdulquadri2, holuwashezy(m), foslink(m), Nikkygold4life(f), waslek(m), LUDALOOLO, cjeriia(m), chuks000(m), Treasure95(f), Ebunadedoyin, larride(m), Sijo01(f), temmytope1992, Olansgee(m), Amosola93(m), beckplanet, ajekxy, physseryor(f), akorlade(m), alizenbohr, rantex1, bollyano, arolexwalex1(m), Uniboy1, bookhy(f), Tonycart, icekenkey(m), eniolashola47, bunbam, amsad19(m), Omortolah(f), talk2riel, bintsdeyi, omolaralawal, mosho2good, switgoody(f), soulminister(m), Babyfelicia, WHIZKIDEFE, larmu(m), yusuff4u2c(m), Orikinla(m), xplicity1(m), omoere, opyzy(m), Cheriepet, israelboy1(m), omotolaray, getafe(f), Ohibenemma(m), taiyejoel, Tomkhalifa52(m), okalo, Rufustolu, kylekarlee(m), Tytylorpe(f), kdidi, Olarewajub(m), ron5ke, harrinhurla(f), LillyAnne(f), oyestephen(m), BashirAhmad1, Heymus(m), aylahome, Johniyke2flex(m), ladyfeli(f), Ademuyiwa59(m), Queeny228(f), Ayomitide77, awoononi(m), gennysq(f), odusberry(f), capip120, Fonydear(f), Exmay, ifeprecious(m), Darus05(m), Bholutife18(f), efe2nath, Aipete2(f), Ellagoldy(f), urheme, Profkomolafe(m), Blessedmum, Dyoungstar(m), orirebaby(f), Pvictor10(m), Aisha800(f), charijee(f), JAYEFF, princeayoade, Mcmooney, gameboy727, Hujaj, etc.

Dz z becoming creepy.. I don't like all dz unnecessary mentions... SamnyHoe take note!

2 Likes

Re: Dammy Sammy TV(DSTV); Breaking News, Entertainment, Music and More. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 30, 2014
SammyHoe:

Free advert from Kehinde

Prepare next week Wednesday on SALARY world. You are special guest. Pls, send me your picture for wednesday advert on SALARY world.
Re: Dammy Sammy TV(DSTV); Breaking News, Entertainment, Music and More. by DONMAYOR19(m): 1:48pm On Aug 30, 2014
Burnley vs ManUtd second half begin........match still 0-0.
Re: Dammy Sammy TV(DSTV); Breaking News, Entertainment, Music and More. by sammyjay3(m): 1:57pm On Aug 30, 2014
Space booked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pls, I Need To Get Soldiers Of Fortune PDF For Free. / Bottle Warriors(beer Parlour Night Tale)story By Youngzubi / What Is The Difference Between Reviewing A Book And Summarizing A Book?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.