Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

TAN Rally Happening In PH Right Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TAN Rally Happening In PH Right Now (3768 Views)

What's Happening In Anambra, All the Markets Closed. / Armed Soldiers Beating Innocent Citizens Now At Sun Tan Beach Badagry / 2015:: Anyim, Governors, Ministers Escape Death At Minna TAN Rally.!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

TAN Rally Happening In PH Right Now by ahaika23: 12:13pm On Aug 30, 2014
Driving along stadium road from airforce junction heading to elekahia, I can't help but notice thousands of people flooding the entire stretch of the road on a match down to the stadium. At this moment the whole stadium is filled to the brim and overflowing with citizens of this beautiful country wearing similar polo shirts and inscribed at the back "I love GEJ". Showing on AIT right now.

3 Likes

Re: TAN Rally Happening In PH Right Now by drestoneokuta(m): 12:31pm On Aug 30, 2014
shocked with ebola out there? Me I no do ooo. My love for GEJ no reach that one o

7 Likes

Re: TAN Rally Happening In PH Right Now by ahaika23: 12:44pm On Aug 30, 2014
drestoneokuta: shocked with ebola out there? Me I no do ooo. My love for GEJ no reach that one o
lol, Ebola patients were asked no to come.

1 Like

Re: TAN Rally Happening In PH Right Now by ogmask: 1:10pm On Aug 30, 2014
I do not think this is the right time for this in view of the health hazard. It has been drizzling here in phc and who knows who has been infected thru one of the numerous primary and scondary contacts.

Our leaders should put on their thinking caps now more than ever.

At the barber shop last night a young man told me he will attend because he heard money will be shared. I asked him if he knows the implication of comin in contact wit an exposed person he said it was not his portion.
I then asked him if he will vote come 2015 and what will influence his choice of candidate shuld he vote. He said he will vote for GEJ because he is an Ijaw man.

My fear here is ebola is not like HIV that can be contrated thru careless esposure. This is dffnt. Any body can be infected. Wether u ask for it or not and that puts the pple around u at rist. Pple shuld be careful where they go and how they mingle.

Nuf said for now.

11 Likes

Re: TAN Rally Happening In PH Right Now by ahaika23: 1:24pm On Aug 30, 2014
ogmask: I do not think this is the right time for this in view of the health hazard. It has been drizzling here in phc and who knows who has been infected thru one of the numerous primary and scondary contacts.

Our leaders should put on their thinking caps now more than ever.

At the barber shop last night a young man told me he will attend because he heard money will be shared. I asked him if he knows the implication of comin in contact wit an exposed person he said it was not his portion.
I then asked him if he will vote come 2015 and what will influence his choice of candidate shuld he vote. He said he will vote for GEJ because he is an Ijaw man.

My fear here is ebola is not like HIV that can be contrated thru careless esposure. This is dffnt. Any body can be infected. Wether u ask for it or not and that puts the pple around u at rist. Pple shuld be careful where they go and how they mingle.

Nuf said for now.
my brother stop deceiving people, only the gravelt sick have the capability of transmitting. What would such a person be doing in a rally as such? Wouldn't he be in a hospital on seeking for medicare? Besides there are sanitizers everywhere at the entry and exit points

3 Likes

Re: TAN Rally Happening In PH Right Now by Aussie(m): 1:25pm On Aug 30, 2014
Now I know all the faces and hands behind TAN. It has just been unveiled.

TAN=Fed Cabinet=PDP=GEJ

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: TAN Rally Happening In PH Right Now by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 30, 2014
And Ebola is out there angry
Re: TAN Rally Happening In PH Right Now by ahaika23: 1:29pm On Aug 30, 2014
Nobleval: And Ebola is out there angry
out where? The stadium?
Re: TAN Rally Happening In PH Right Now by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 30, 2014
ahaika23: out where? The stadium?
who knows sad
Re: TAN Rally Happening In PH Right Now by ogmask: 1:48pm On Aug 30, 2014
ahaika23: my brother stop deceiving people, only the gravelt sick have the capability of transmitting. What would such a person be doing in a rally as such? Wouldn't he be in a hospital on seeking for medicare? Besides there are sanitizers everywhere at the entry and exit points

Ok if u say so.
But remember that not all the more than 100 pple in quarantine had direct contact with the very sick. Prevention is better than cure bro.

For coming in contact with a person that was healthy but later fall sick, u will be quarantined. Thats how its done. Its a precautionary measure.

Believe what u want but be careful.
Re: TAN Rally Happening In PH Right Now by iluvnaija: 1:50pm On Aug 30, 2014
Rules are Rules!

What is the difference between Rally and Campaigns? I thought INEC said no campaign and Rally?

Obviously the only person campaigning since is GEJ. Using faceless people to advertise all in the name of TAN.

I am a Nigerian from South, let's call a spade a spade, only truth shall set you free.

Over to you, GEJ a$$ lickers.

13 Likes

Re: TAN Rally Happening In PH Right Now by yomexp(m): 1:52pm On Aug 30, 2014
Jonathan just doesn't give a damn!
who are the handlers of this President for christ sake. They should please call him to order.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TAN Rally Happening In PH Right Now by Aussie(m): 1:54pm On Aug 30, 2014
These guys are power mongers!
Damegogo, Sports Minister says our sports is growing from glory to glory. Is he aware he supervised the NFF election and recognised the Giwa-led faction of the Glass house which has now been rejected by the world governing body FIFA because the process that brought Giwa up and supervised by this Damegogo was fraught with irregularities?

Nysome Wike is shouting great Nigeria student!! Has he forgotten he is the junior minister of Education at a time ASUU and ASUP embarked on the longest days of strike in the history of this country?

Bunch of failures!!

15 Likes

Re: TAN Rally Happening In PH Right Now by Beync(f): 1:55pm On Aug 30, 2014
ahaika23: my brother stop deceiving people, only the gravelt sick have the capability of transmitting. What would such a person be doing in a rally as such? Wouldn't he be in a hospital on seeking for medicare? Besides there are sanitizers everywhere at the entry and exit points
there should have been screening center at entry and exit point and not just sanitisers
Re: TAN Rally Happening In PH Right Now by ahaika23: 2:15pm On Aug 30, 2014
Beync: there should have been screening center at entry and exit point and not just sanitisers
e de dia too.
Re: TAN Rally Happening In PH Right Now by ahaika23: 2:17pm On Aug 30, 2014
Ya'll needed to see how the crowd went gaga when Wike came on stage. grin grin grin APShit DOA in Rivers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TAN Rally Happening In PH Right Now by DuBLINGreenb(m): 2:20pm On Aug 30, 2014
mtchewww no electricity to watch the rally although I wouldn't watch it if the electricity was on I rather watch Sponge Bob, Sam and Cat or any of my fav shows, anyways why the frivolous rally in the first place

3 Likes

Re: TAN Rally Happening In PH Right Now by Beync(f): 2:20pm On Aug 30, 2014
ahaika23: e de dia too.
better
Re: TAN Rally Happening In PH Right Now by RedEboe(m): 2:24pm On Aug 30, 2014
iluvnaija: Rules are Rules!

What is the difference between Rally and Campaigns? I thought INEC said no campaign and Rally?

Obviously the only person campaigning since is GEJ. Using faceless people to advertise all in the name of TAN.

I am a Nigerian from South, let's call a spade a spade, only truth shall set you free.

Over to you, GEJ a$$ lickers.

Who has stopped APC from equally creating its own faceless organization and using it to organise rallies for Buhari or Atiku?

Ooops,i forgot,they already created Boko Haram!

10 Likes

Re: TAN Rally Happening In PH Right Now by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 30, 2014
Commending NTA for partnering with TAN is not shocking. What's the difference between TAN and NTA?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: TAN Rally Happening In PH Right Now by iluvnaija: 2:35pm On Aug 30, 2014
RedEboe:

Who has stopped APC from equally creating its own faceless organization and using it to organise rallies for Buhari or Atiku?

Ooops,i forgot,they already created Boko Haram!

Do you have brain to think?
I said Rules are Rules for Christ sake. Ok make I translate to ur level.

INEC say make parties no hold rallies and campaigns now till the time when dem put. So no party hold rallies since because God give den sense to think and understand wetin INEC talk, but the only party wey no get brain to understand wetin INEC talk na I'm dey hold rallies and campaigns now.

I think you don hear the broking I speak to you "mumu"

7 Likes

Re: TAN Rally Happening In PH Right Now by iluvnaija: 2:38pm On Aug 30, 2014
berem: Commending NTA for partnering with TAN is not shocking. What's the difference between TAN and NTA?

No difference Bro! Rearrange the alphabet, they are the same

2 Likes

Re: TAN Rally Happening In PH Right Now by ahaika23: 2:40pm On Aug 30, 2014
A total of 4 million signatories from the south south zone alone in support of GEJ second tenure at the tan rally in PH.

3 Likes

Re: TAN Rally Happening In PH Right Now by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 30, 2014
Did the Op say the stadium is filled to the brim? Bwahahahahahaha!!!!

The stadium is very empty. I just saw a glimpse of the stadium on AIT and it is empty. grin
Can the cameraman do a favour by showing us the filled stadium?

5 Likes

Re: TAN Rally Happening In PH Right Now by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 30, 2014
ahaika23: A total of 4 million signatories from the south south zone alone in support of GEJ second tenure at the tan rally in PH.
taaa!!! na lie joor!!

1 Like

Re: TAN Rally Happening In PH Right Now by oluwafemi113(m): 2:46pm On Aug 30, 2014
I DON’T NEED TO BE A GRADUATE TO KNOW THAT: Am not going to vote for someone who once had no shoes and no school bag as a student but now has lots of shoes and bags but made student go on strike for about Eight ( Months. NEVER Am not going to vote for someone who couldn’t rescue about 230 girls but still has plans to rule a country of about one hundred and sixty million (160 million) people. NEVER Am not going to vote for a grown up man who took advice from a Seventeen (17) year old girl before he could make his own decisions. NEVER Am not going to vote for a Black Commander of an Army who brought white marine soldiers to do his job and yet nothing was done. NEVER Am not going to vote for a government who couldn’t provide a job for graduate , post graduate and for Masters Degree holder. NEVER Finally, am Never going to vote for anybody who needs One Billion American Dollars to solve an insurgency while the ordinary man on the street ‘no even get hundred naira to take chop’. NEVER Am a good Nigerian who needs change, am tired of hardship and am tired of deceit. You can scold me for speaking the truth, don’t forget truth is always bitter, All I need is CHANGE and nothing else…

23 Likes 11 Shares

Re: TAN Rally Happening In PH Right Now by iluvnaija: 2:46pm On Aug 30, 2014
ahaika23: A total of 4 million signatories from the south south zone alone in support of GEJ second tenure at the tan rally in PH.

So you want me to believe that? Or is that the figure they are going to tell us vote for GEJ in 2015? Haba!

Did you see the signatures? Or they just came up with figures just like they do during elections.

3 Likes

Re: TAN Rally Happening In PH Right Now by iluvnaija: 2:52pm On Aug 30, 2014
oluwafemi113: I DON’T NEED TO BE A GRADUATE TO KNOW THAT: Am not going to vote for someone who once had no shoes and no school bag as a student but now has lots of shoes and bags but made student go on strike for about Eight ( Months. NEVER Am not going to vote for someone who couldn’t rescue about 230 girls but still has plans to rule a country of about one hundred and sixty million (160 million) people. NEVER Am not going to vote for a grown up man who took advice from a Seventeen (17) year old girl before he could make his own decisions. NEVER Am not going to vote for a Black Commander of an Army who brought white marine soldiers to do his job and yet nothing was done. NEVER Am not going to vote for a government who couldn’t provide a job for graduate , post graduate and for Masters Degree holder. NEVER Finally, am Never going to vote for anybody who needs One Billion American Dollars to solve an insurgency while the ordinary man on the street ‘no even get hundred naira to take chop’. NEVER Am a good Nigerian who needs change, am tired of hardship and am tired of deceit. You can scold me for speaking the truth, don’t forget truth is always bitter, All I need is CHANGE and nothing else…

God bless you.
This is the type of Nigerian we want, speak the truth, no fear or favour.
God will surely answer your prayers.

8 Likes

Re: TAN Rally Happening In PH Right Now by ahaika23: 2:53pm On Aug 30, 2014
iluvnaija:

So you want me to believe that? Or is that the figure they are going to tell us vote for GEJ in 2015? Haba!

Did you see the signatures? Or they just came up with figures just like they do during elections.
you are very free not to believe and it has not effect on the signatures. Wait make dem come show you for your house

2 Likes

Re: TAN Rally Happening In PH Right Now by Rijes: 2:57pm On Aug 30, 2014
oluwafemi113: I DON’T NEED TO BE A GRADUATE TO KNOW THAT: Am not going to vote for someone who once had no shoes and no school bag as a student but now has lots of shoes and bags but made student go on strike for about Eight ( Months. NEVER Am not going to vote for someone who couldn’t rescue about 230 girls but still has plans to rule a country of about one hundred and sixty million (160 million) people. NEVER Am not going to vote for a grown up man who took advice from a Seventeen (17) year old girl before he could make his own decisions. NEVER Am not going to vote for a Black Commander of an Army who brought white marine soldiers to do his job and yet nothing was done. NEVER Am not going to vote for a government who couldn’t provide a job for graduate , post graduate and for Masters Degree holder. NEVER Finally, am Never going to vote for anybody who needs One Billion American Dollars to solve an insurgency while the ordinary man on the street ‘no even get hundred naira to take chop’. NEVER Am a good Nigerian who needs change, am tired of hardship and am tired of deceit. You can scold me for speaking the truth, don’t forget truth is always bitter, All I need is CHANGE and nothing else…
Then who will u vote for

2 Likes

Re: TAN Rally Happening In PH Right Now by ahaika23: 2:58pm On Aug 30, 2014
the change you talk about is apc right? Answer before I know how to reply you.

3 Likes

Re: TAN Rally Happening In PH Right Now by hardywaltz(m): 3:01pm On Aug 30, 2014
Let's hope after the rally These Transformation Ambassadors do not turn to Transmission Ambassadors.

Schools are shut down but political rallies are holding every day. The clown GEJ became President without lifting a finger now everything must shut down because of his ambition.

When we say this regime is clueless una go dey argue.

PS: heard not a single Governor from the South South showed up. Transformation my foot.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Whoever Said GEJ Was Clueless? Tambuwal To/May Be Impeached Tomorrow / It Is Mathematically Impossible For Buhari To Lose / Rigging Already Ongoing In Rivers APC INEC Agent Whisked Away By Police-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.