Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,440 members, 7,958,316 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:21 PM

TAN Rally Happening In PH Right Now - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TAN Rally Happening In PH Right Now (3796 Views)

What's Happening In Anambra, All the Markets Closed. / Armed Soldiers Beating Innocent Citizens Now At Sun Tan Beach Badagry / 2015:: Anyim, Governors, Ministers Escape Death At Minna TAN Rally.!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TAN Rally Happening In PH Right Now by ahaika23: 9:53pm On Aug 30, 2014
komekn:

I am neither APC or PDP, just curious what are you proud about. and what are you Jubilating about

Also I too am from the South South, Delta.
. Ok, remain curious and hopefully, some day/year you shall find out the answer to what you seek.
Re: TAN Rally Happening In PH Right Now by ahaika23: 9:56pm On Aug 30, 2014
saytan:

Yeah TAN is an Igbo arrangement -100%
Does this look tribalistic, do you want to start?
Re: TAN Rally Happening In PH Right Now by mikolo80: 10:00pm On Aug 30, 2014
Who go?Abeg How much them share there joor?
Re: TAN Rally Happening In PH Right Now by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 30, 2014
ahaika23: Does this look tribalistic, do you want to start?

Dont get high BP, must everything be tribalistic to you?
Re: TAN Rally Happening In PH Right Now by opiaoku: 11:31pm On Aug 30, 2014
berem: Commending NTA for partnering with TAN is not shocking. What's the difference between TAN and NTA?

Sharap
Re: TAN Rally Happening In PH Right Now by Nobody: 1:38am On Aug 31, 2014
oluwafemi113: All I need is CHANGE and nothing else…
Chaiii, Femi ti binu gaan...
I second you.

1 Like

Re: TAN Rally Happening In PH Right Now by oluwafemi113(m): 6:19am On Aug 31, 2014
oluwafemi113: I DON’T NEED TO BE A GRADUATE TO KNOW THAT: Am not going to vote for someone who once had no shoes and no school bag as a student but now has lots of shoes and bags but made student go on strike for about Eight ( Months. NEVER Am not going to vote for someone who couldn’t rescue about 230 girls but still has plans to rule a country of about one hundred and sixty million (160 million) people. NEVER Am not going to vote for a grown up man who took advice from a Seventeen (17) year old girl before he could make his own decisions. NEVER Am not going to vote for a Black Commander of an Army who brought white marine soldiers to do his job and yet nothing was done. NEVER Am not going to vote for a government who couldn’t provide a job for graduate , post graduate and for Masters Degree holder. NEVER Finally, am Never going to vote for anybody who needs One Billion American Dollars to solve an insurgency while the ordinary man on the street ‘no even get hundred naira to take chop’. NEVER Am a good Nigerian who needs change, am tired of hardship and am tired of deceit. You can scold me for speaking the truth, don’t forget truth is always bitter, All I need is CHANGE and nothing else…

1 Like

Re: TAN Rally Happening In PH Right Now by ahaika23: 7:37am On Aug 31, 2014
[quote author=oluwafemi113][/quote] you sef eh! Answer the question I asked you on page 0 naw before I know wetin to answer you. You just de copy and paste up and down
Re: TAN Rally Happening In PH Right Now by revolt(m): 7:53am On Aug 31, 2014
Please I'm lost. Who be TAN again bikaw* british accent*?
Re: TAN Rally Happening In PH Right Now by ba7man(m): 9:09am On Aug 31, 2014
TAN-TO DIKE. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: TAN Rally Happening In PH Right Now by oluwafemi113(m): 9:46am On Aug 31, 2014
ahaika23: you sef eh! Answer the question I asked you on page 0 naw before I know wetin to answer you. You just de copy and paste up and down

I shake my head wit pity for d future of dis country . 90% of
us who are suppose to be the leaders off tomorrow are brainwash , I wonder why you're asking a senseless. Question. I said I need a change, A change can come from any angle and from any political party.. The must important thing is we need one that can change the country for good..........
Re: TAN Rally Happening In PH Right Now by oluwafemi113(m): 9:52am On Aug 31, 2014
ahaika23: the change you talk about is apc right? Answer before I know how to reply you.

Put party aside
Re: TAN Rally Happening In PH Right Now by Ediskcab(m): 10:33am On Aug 31, 2014
ogmask: I do not think this is the right time for this in view of the health hazard. It has been drizzling here in phc and who knows who has been infected thru one of the numerous primary and scondary contacts.

Our leaders should put on their thinking caps now more than ever.

At the barber shop last night a young man told me he will attend because he heard money will be shared. I asked him if he knows the implication of comin in contact wit an exposed person he said it was not his portion.
I then asked him if he will vote come 2015 and what will influence his choice of candidate shuld he vote. He said he will vote for GEJ because he is an Ijaw man.

My fear here is ebola is not like HIV that can be contrated thru careless esposure. This is dffnt. Any body can be infected. Wether u ask for it or not and that puts the pple around u at rist. Pple shuld be careful where they go and how they mingle.

Nuf said for now.
Equally worthy of note is d fact dat dis govt is so deceitful nd dey dnt care to rub it on our face. We all knw gej is behind TAN, cunningly campaigning long b4 d legal date set by inec.
Re: TAN Rally Happening In PH Right Now by nigerianvenom(m): 10:51am On Aug 31, 2014
oluwafemi113: I DON’T NEED TO BE A GRADUATE TO KNOW THAT: Am not going to vote for someone who once had no shoes and no school bag as a student but now has lots of shoes and bags but made student go on strike for about Eight ( Months. NEVER Am not going to vote for someone who couldn’t rescue about 230 girls but still has plans to rule a country of about one hundred and sixty million (160 million) people. NEVER Am not going to vote for a grown up man who took advice from a Seventeen (17) year old girl before he could make his own decisions. NEVER Am not going to vote for a Black Commander of an Army who brought white marine soldiers to do his job and yet nothing was done. NEVER Am not going to vote for a government who couldn’t provide a job for graduate , post graduate and for Masters Degree holder. NEVER Finally, am Never going to vote for anybody who needs One Billion American Dollars to solve an insurgency while the ordinary man on the street ‘no even get hundred naira to take chop’. NEVER Am a good Nigerian who needs change, am tired of hardship and am tired of deceit. You can scold me for speaking the truth, don’t forget truth is always bitter, All I need is CHANGE and nothing else…

Are u not tired of copied on paste?
Re: TAN Rally Happening In PH Right Now by nigerianvenom(m): 10:58am On Aug 31, 2014
Rijes:
Then who will u vote for

he will vote buhari,tinubu and ameachi as president,vp and sfg respectively.
dont mind those eye service copy n paste bigot
Re: TAN Rally Happening In PH Right Now by oluwafemi113(m): 11:20am On Aug 31, 2014
nigerianvenom:

Are u not tired of copied on paste?
another wasted sperm
Re: TAN Rally Happening In PH Right Now by oluwafemi113(m): 11:21am On Aug 31, 2014
nigerianvenom:

he will vote buhari,tinubu and ameachi as president,vp and sfg respectively.
dont mind those eye service copy n paste bigot
you are brainwash.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku’s Son Lambasts Amaechi For Attacking Jonathan / Chris Olukolade Is Monitoring What People Are Saying On Twitter About GEJ / Buhari To Serving Govt Officials- 'stay Away From My Residence...walks Out Custo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.