Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,416 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Koye Olu Ibukun The ECOWAS DIPLOMAT Who Moved Ebola To Port Harcourt Photo! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Koye Olu Ibukun The ECOWAS DIPLOMAT Who Moved Ebola To Port Harcourt Photo! (8873 Views)

Wike Receives Prayers From Clergy Man At Government House, Port Harcourt (Photo) / Exposed: Ex-US Diplomat Who Said Nigerians Should Not Vote Buhari Is Gay / Picture Of Young Sanusi, His Grand-dad , Bello And A British Diplomat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Koye Olu Ibukun The ECOWAS DIPLOMAT Who Moved Ebola To Port Harcourt Photo! by Ndababa(m): 6:18pm On Aug 30, 2014
babyosisi: [size=28pt]A Liberian brings Ebola to Nigeria,a Yoruba man brings Ebola to Eastern Nigeria[/size]

Conspiracy theorists who believe Patrick Sawyer was on a mission to infect Nigerians,was ibukun also on a mission to kill Niger Deltans

Why didn't he head to Osun or Ondo?

to go with their distorted thinking...then a greedy Igbo Doctor Ikechukwu decided to treat him secretly for the sake worldly gains... both are wicked, but the Doctor has the bigger chunk of the blame, for he's a trained doctor who should've known better! Nonsense!

7 Likes

Re: Koye Olu Ibukun The ECOWAS DIPLOMAT Who Moved Ebola To Port Harcourt Photo! by musaibnabdul(m): 6:36pm On Aug 30, 2014
Greed Igbo doctor, got the money and died with his wife enroute to joining him. Ibukun use their head.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Koye Olu Ibukun The ECOWAS DIPLOMAT Who Moved Ebola To Port Harcourt Photo! by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 30, 2014
babyosisi: [size=28pt]A Liberian brings Ebola to Nigeria,a Yoruba man brings Ebola to Eastern Nigeria[/size]

Conspiracy theorists who believe Patrick Sawyer was on a mission to infect Nigerians,was ibukun also on a mission to kill Niger Deltans

swt hrt i advice u edit dz ur post.
No one knew his objective, goal or reason for doing dat... Its not abt tribe, when he was coming to ph he didnt hold a meeting with Opc or oduah congress, he did it at his own freewill, so dont bring tribe here.
Re: Koye Olu Ibukun The ECOWAS DIPLOMAT Who Moved Ebola To Port Harcourt Photo! by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 30, 2014
musaibnabdul: Greed Igbo doctor, got the money and died with his wife enroute to joining him. Ibukun use their head.
lol... Niccur is dz an invitation to war.
It seems Nairaland has made new generals at my abscence.

1 Like

Re: Koye Olu Ibukun The ECOWAS DIPLOMAT Who Moved Ebola To Port Harcourt Photo! by boladez(m): 6:53pm On Aug 30, 2014

Strange how we tribalise and politicize serious issues!Many Parents failed in their responsibility to teach children how to think openly and objectively

4 Likes

Re: Koye Olu Ibukun The ECOWAS DIPLOMAT Who Moved Ebola To Port Harcourt Photo! by Hourglass4real: 6:55pm On Aug 30, 2014
The man is wicked and corny. He skiped quarantine in Lag yet waltzed down to PH for treatment...cooped himself inside hotel room never giving a single thought to the innocent staff of d hotel that he was exposing to this deadly disease.

Those tackling this doc should giv me a break pls! Do you honestly believe this doc knew d very sick client who called him from a hotel had Ebola? I doubt it. My opinion is that aftr seeing this man in hotel,d doc must hav tried
several stuffs before suspecting Ebola nd by then,he ws already exposed nd knew it.

If u believe a "corny" man who avoided going back home to his wife nd kids yet skipped quarantine nd flew to PH knowing he tested positive will tell a doc the truth about his illness, atleast at 1st,you will believe anythin

I'm not excusing d doc for his foolishness o buh he paid for that with his life buh this man didn't...

5 Likes

Re: Koye Olu Ibukun The ECOWAS DIPLOMAT Who Moved Ebola To Port Harcourt Photo! by mlanreh: 7:11pm On Aug 30, 2014
Nobleval: you are dumb!

grin grin chisos u don finish the poor dude
Re: Koye Olu Ibukun The ECOWAS DIPLOMAT Who Moved Ebola To Port Harcourt Photo! by cirmuell(m): 7:11pm On Aug 30, 2014

still can't wrap my head around what your post is about, but if it's what i think it is...then you must be one foolish lady in the world out there.

#norespect4bigots

4 Likes

Re: Koye Olu Ibukun The ECOWAS DIPLOMAT Who Moved Ebola To Port Harcourt Photo! by Germannig: 7:24pm On Aug 30, 2014
The Diplomat Ebola man, Koye Olu-Ibukun, apparently from the SW, survived; but his Doctor friend who treated him and who is from the SE died. So the later paid the supreme price for the former, just, as we heard, Fajuyi paid with Ironsi. But the difference here is that the SW diplomat survived, while the SE doctor died.
Re: Koye Olu Ibukun The ECOWAS DIPLOMAT Who Moved Ebola To Port Harcourt Photo! by Hourglass4real: 7:30pm On Aug 30, 2014
boladez:

Strange how we tribalise and politicize serious issues!Many Parents failed in their responsibility to teach children how to think openly and objectively
was that not the same question we asked Sawyer when he brought this disease to naija? Is there really any difference between Sawyers action nd the way this diplomat acted?

He protected his own family yet thought it wsnt a big deal if some hotel staff should die for his sake. Let's call a spade a spade pls...

Why leave the quarantine in the 1st place? A diplomat whom should know better

2 Likes

Re: Koye Olu Ibukun The ECOWAS DIPLOMAT Who Moved Ebola To Port Harcourt Photo! by mike404(m): 7:34pm On Aug 30, 2014
django1: The man needs to come and explain the reason he skipped quarantine in lagos to seek help in PH.
THEY SHOULD GET HIM AND HIS FAMILY MEMBERS QUARANTINED ASAP angry
Re: Koye Olu Ibukun The ECOWAS DIPLOMAT Who Moved Ebola To Port Harcourt Photo! by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 30, 2014
Hourglass4real: was that not the same question we asked Sawyer when he brought this disease to naija? Is there really any difference between Sawyers action nd the way this diplomat acted?
He protected his own family yet thought it wsnt a big deal if some hotel staff should die for his sake. Let's call a spade a spade pls...
Why leave the quarantine in the 1st place? A diplomat whom should know better

What about the actions of a trained doctor who should have known better? Why didn't he say no or even refer the case to the relevant authorities?
How much was he paid to endanger his own life and others?
Sawyer did not call anyone in Nigeria that he was coming with ebola, he would most certainly have been stopped. Some people are just too greedy for their own good.

4 Likes

Re: Koye Olu Ibukun The ECOWAS DIPLOMAT Who Moved Ebola To Port Harcourt Photo! by elvisudoh: 7:43pm On Aug 30, 2014
why didn't he go for quarantine?...

[img]http://www.?aff=676[/img]
Re: Koye Olu Ibukun The ECOWAS DIPLOMAT Who Moved Ebola To Port Harcourt Photo! by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 30, 2014
elvisudoh: why didn't he go for quarantine?...

[img]http://www.?aff=676[/img]

The doctor was the last line of defense and he messed up.
Asking why he didn't go for quarantine is like asking why a robber didn't check himself into the police station.

1 Like

Re: Koye Olu Ibukun The ECOWAS DIPLOMAT Who Moved Ebola To Port Harcourt Photo! by idealsico(m): 8:14pm On Aug 30, 2014
An ECOWAS Diplomat imported Ebola into Nigeria.Similarly, an ECOWAS Diplomat brought Ebola into Port Harcourt.I thought ECOWAS is meant to protect this region's economic interest.These ECOWAS Diplomats want to change the true meaning of ECOWAS to Ebola Community of West African States. Your behaviour is to say the least despicable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Koye Olu Ibukun The ECOWAS DIPLOMAT Who Moved Ebola To Port Harcourt Photo! by duni04(m): 8:27pm On Aug 30, 2014
lygn19:
lol... Niccur is dz an invitation to war.
It seems Nairaland has made new generals at my abscence.
Lol grin
Re: Koye Olu Ibukun The ECOWAS DIPLOMAT Who Moved Ebola To Port Harcourt Photo! by ephi123(f): 8:29pm On Aug 30, 2014

Madam, please calm down with the tribalism. It's unnecessary, and harbouring such hatred is not healthy. At the end of the day when everyone goes 6ft under, there is no tribe - it is simply dust to dust.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Koye Olu Ibukun The ECOWAS DIPLOMAT Who Moved Ebola To Port Harcourt Photo! by Dreambeat: 8:56pm On Aug 30, 2014
If the doc knew the patient had Ebola, then that was quite unethical of him
Re: Koye Olu Ibukun The ECOWAS DIPLOMAT Who Moved Ebola To Port Harcourt Photo! by Hourglass4real: 10:00pm On Aug 30, 2014
Aigbofa:

What about the actions of a trained doctor who should have known better? Why didn't he say no or even refer the case to the relevant authorities?
How much was he paid to endanger his own life and others?
Sawyer did not call anyone in Nigeria that he was coming with ebola, he would most certainly have been stopped. Some people are just too greedy for their own good.
I'm not buying the idea that the doc knew it was Ebola before seeing that man at the hotel. Remember we were told the man skiped quarantine d day Sawyer died here in Lag nd it was also reported that he called his doctor "friend" who came nd treated him in the Hotel. Who does that to a friend?

I feel it's most likely that after lodging himself in that hotel,he called d supposed friend telling him he's so ill nd can't even lift a finger becos he's sick,withholding any information about his encounter with Sawyer nd the supposed friend rushed to the rescue, seeing as he hapened to be a"big fish"

1 Like

Re: Koye Olu Ibukun The ECOWAS DIPLOMAT Who Moved Ebola To Port Harcourt Photo! by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 30, 2014
Yoruba people; very useless n wicked tribe since 1966

6 Likes

Re: Koye Olu Ibukun The ECOWAS DIPLOMAT Who Moved Ebola To Port Harcourt Photo! by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 30, 2014
DrDauda:

Yoruba people; very useless n wicked tribe since 1966

Ibos always ready to take cash even if it means killing himself and his family with ebola.

11 Likes

Re: Koye Olu Ibukun The ECOWAS DIPLOMAT Who Moved Ebola To Port Harcourt Photo! by seankay(m): 12:51am On Aug 31, 2014
Wickedness is written on his face though

1 Like

Re: Koye Olu Ibukun The ECOWAS DIPLOMAT Who Moved Ebola To Port Harcourt Photo! by Nobody: 1:55am On Aug 31, 2014
Not funny, this Ebola plague. Sheer negligence in some Nigerians, needs to be contained not just the Ebola. Ebola is deadly, but becomes more when people are overly afraid of it and the rate at which it spreads so fast due to the care-free attitude of some.
Re: Koye Olu Ibukun The ECOWAS DIPLOMAT Who Moved Ebola To Port Harcourt Photo! by oilyngbati(m): 2:00am On Aug 31, 2014
Yolobas are ugly!

1 Like

Re: Koye Olu Ibukun The ECOWAS DIPLOMAT Who Moved Ebola To Port Harcourt Photo! by Yeske2(m): 6:30am On Aug 31, 2014
I blame the Lagos state govt and FG for this,he skipped quarantine in Lagos and headed to PH, how? Is that how it's done elsewhere? The Koye guy is a fool and the doctor a bigger fool. He should be declared wanted and repatriated and then sent to jail for life. Don't know what the FG is waiting for, arrant nonsence.
Re: Koye Olu Ibukun The ECOWAS DIPLOMAT Who Moved Ebola To Port Harcourt Photo! by YorubaBigot: 7:46am On Aug 31, 2014
if I speak my mind now, dem go ban me again. Since last 2weeks na so so ban ban ban.......me sef don't tire.....

olu-ibukun ....I comment my reserve
Re: Koye Olu Ibukun The ECOWAS DIPLOMAT Who Moved Ebola To Port Harcourt Photo! by YorubaBigot: 7:50am On Aug 31, 2014
Aigbofa:

Ibos always ready to take cash even if it means killing himself and his family with ebola.
shut up!

Was the doctor aware that the wicked koye had Ebola? just like his fellow evil partner Sawyer, did Dr adadevoh know he had Ebola before they commenced treatment on him? Seems there is too much ewedu in your brain. olodo

1 Like

Re: Koye Olu Ibukun The ECOWAS DIPLOMAT Who Moved Ebola To Port Harcourt Photo! by YorubaBigot: 7:54am On Aug 31, 2014
Ndababa:

to go with their distorted thinking...then a greedy Igbo Doctor Ikechukwu decided to treat him secretly for the sake worldly gains... both are wicked, but the Doctor has the bigger chunk of the blame, for he's a trained doctor who should've known better! Nonsense!

so because he is a trained doctor he should do magic to know that the patient was carrying ebola? in other words Dr adadevoh wasnt a trained doctor and so she didnt know sawyerr was carrying ebola? learn to reason properly Mr man
Re: Koye Olu Ibukun The ECOWAS DIPLOMAT Who Moved Ebola To Port Harcourt Photo! by YorubaBigot: 8:00am On Aug 31, 2014
Hourglass4real: The man is wicked and corny. He skiped quarantine in Lag yet waltzed down to PH for treatment...cooped himself inside hotel room never giving a single thought to the innocent staff of d hotel that he was exposing to this deadly disease.

Those tackling this doc should giv me a break pls! Do you honestly believe this doc knew d very sick client who called him from a hotel had Ebola? I doubt it. My opinion is that aftr seeing this man in hotel, d doc must hav tried
several stuffs before suspecting Ebola nd by then,he ws already exposed
nd knew it.

If u believe a "corny" man who avoided going back home to his wife nd kids yet skipped quarantine nd flew to PH knowing he tested positive will tell a doc the truth about his illness, atleast at 1st,you will believe anythin

I'm not excusing d doc for his foolishness o buh he paid for that with his life buh this man didn't...
you are very sensible and rational In reasoning, @bolded is what some silly people don't want to relate with. The doctor must have commenced treatment for other ailment before he found out the evil bar.stard had Ebola.

Like sawyer, like olu ibukun....bar.stardsssss angry
Re: Koye Olu Ibukun The ECOWAS DIPLOMAT Who Moved Ebola To Port Harcourt Photo! by Elcutiee: 8:02am On Aug 31, 2014
www.elcutiee..com has better gists
Re: Koye Olu Ibukun The ECOWAS DIPLOMAT Who Moved Ebola To Port Harcourt Photo! by fr3do(m): 8:03am On Aug 31, 2014
Hourglass4real: The man is wicked and corny. He skiped quarantine in Lag yet waltzed down to PH for treatment...cooped himself inside hotel room never giving a single thought to the innocent staff of d hotel that he was exposing to this deadly disease.

Those tackling this doc should giv me a break pls! Do you honestly believe this doc knew d very sick client who called him from a hotel had Ebola? I doubt it. My opinion is that aftr seeing this man in hotel,d doc must hav tried
several stuffs before suspecting Ebola nd by then,he ws already exposed nd knew it.

I'm mindful of people from the other side of the country.
That man is cunny and wicked.

1 Like

Re: Koye Olu Ibukun The ECOWAS DIPLOMAT Who Moved Ebola To Port Harcourt Photo! by thandii1: 8:04am On Aug 31, 2014
So because the doctor is igbo and diplomat is yoruba, some his kinsmen are now concluding the man did not know about the diplomat's condition. Have you all forgotten what your people can do for the love of money?
lipsrsealed

The doctor is dead, his wife symptomatic, and a whole lot of people will still be confirmed positive and you'all got the nerves to be tribalistic about it?

Anyway, back to serious matter, the doctor acted very foolishly. He knew ebola was trending in the country at the time and sawyer had even died. Some of The health workers that treated him too had been confirmed positive and this was always in the media, YET the so called doctor agreed to go and treat and unknown ailment in a hotel room What foolishness is greater than that? The doctor was greedy and silly and he has paid dearly for it. Mr olu is a terrorist and should be condemned to an evil forest. Too many selfish and wicked people around! He could have been healed in lagos but chose to flow all the way to PH to meet his so called 'friend'. An educated person, a diplomat? And then we blame the government when we as a citizen have no love for one another.

Shame

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sanusi Indicts Himself Over Kano Mosque Attack / Job Description For Inec Ad- Hoc Staff / Kogi State Pdp Primary Election Result Update (gov Wada Still Leading)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.