Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,185 members, 7,825,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Ladies Going To The Restaurant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Going To The Restaurant (970 Views)

Your Date Abandons You At The Restaurant, What Would You Do In This Situation? / Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men / Why Are Ladies Going For Court Marriage Than Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Going To The Restaurant by Rival(m): 7:53pm On Aug 30, 2014
I see quite a lot of ladies in restaurants and my thoughts have been lingering on why ladies should be so interested in going to the restaurants instead of cooking at home! The traditional place for a woman in the home is the kitchen!

Yes, we have career women. There’re ladies who are just as busy as men, I know; but is it ideal for a lady to go to a restaurant as men do?
Re: Ladies Going To The Restaurant by dytbabe: 8:35pm On Aug 30, 2014
I am a wife n a mother
I don't like to eat what I cook everytime
I cook every morning bt I might take smth else at a canteen when I get to work.
I don't see anyth wrong in it

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Going To The Restaurant by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 30, 2014
....I dont see anything wrong there....so far as it is not too frequent..

...When i was school, i go to restaurant alot...especially for my lunch....
Re: Ladies Going To The Restaurant by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 30, 2014
So resturants are now setup and designed for men ONLY?.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Going To The Restaurant by Rival(m): 12:05pm On Aug 31, 2014
dytbabe: I am a wife n a mother
I don't like to eat what I cook everytime
I cook every morning bt I might take smth else at a canteen when I get to work.
I don't see anyth wrong in it

Huh?
Re: Ladies Going To The Restaurant by dytbabe: 12:14pm On Aug 31, 2014
Rival:

Huh?

Did u nt see EVERYTIME?
Shior

I cook everyday as hubby don't eat 2 days meal, so its tiring for me

1 Like

Re: Ladies Going To The Restaurant by marieolae(f): 12:15pm On Aug 31, 2014
There's. Nothing wrong with it. Sometimes u get tired of your own food

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Going To The Restaurant by Rival(m): 12:20pm On Aug 31, 2014
urhoboman: So resturants are now setup and designed for men ONLY?.

Not really, but you seem to be missing the point!
Anyway, let me ask you. Would you prefer you and your wife (if you're married) eat in restaurants instead of cooking at home? Wouldn't you ask questions if you go to a particular restaurant and each time you see a particular lady ordering food just as you do?
Re: Ladies Going To The Restaurant by MrsChima(f): 12:22pm On Aug 31, 2014
Women like to be catered and cooking is not being catered to.

Once men understand that a happy woman is a happy life for him...the world will be less chaotic.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Going To The Restaurant by Crocz(m): 12:30pm On Aug 31, 2014
Eatery is always a romantic spot for me...bt that doesn't mean I'll have a permanent dining table there when I'm married...olorun maje!

If she aint gonna cook my food, I'll head to kitchen and do the cooking myself
Re: Ladies Going To The Restaurant by Rival(m): 12:33pm On Aug 31, 2014
dytbabe:

Did u nt see EVERYTIME?
Shior

I cook everyday as hubby don't eat 2 days meal, so its tiring for me

Ok, my bad!
Re: Ladies Going To The Restaurant by Rival(m): 12:41pm On Aug 31, 2014
marieolae: There's. Nothing wrong with it. [b]Sometimes u get tired of your own food[b/]

Huh? Could it mean that your food is not tasty enough? How could you go to a restaurant and eat the same food you have at home?
Re: Ladies Going To The Restaurant by MrsChima(f): 12:42pm On Aug 31, 2014
......Nigerian men are so unromantic.

I weep for Naija women oooo.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Going To The Restaurant by marieolae(f): 12:55pm On Aug 31, 2014
Rival:

Huh? Could it mean that your food is not tasty enough? How could you go to a restaurant and eat the same food you have at home?
it doesn't mean that it just means tasting the same food with the same taste gets annoying sometimes. Sometimes u wanna eat out. It doesn't mean anything

1 Like

Re: Ladies Going To The Restaurant by Rival(m): 12:55pm On Aug 31, 2014
MrsChima: Women like to be catered and cooking is not being catered to.

Once men understand that a happy woman is a happy life for him...the world will be less chaotic.

Huh?
Coming home to meet a table with dishes cooked by one's wife is something that most husbands look forward to! But to some, it's just a dream; a dream that's stretched beyond the bounds of reality!
Re: Ladies Going To The Restaurant by Richy4(m): 12:56pm On Aug 31, 2014
A woman's place was in the kitchen in those days when there are barns of yams and coco yams.

When the man plants and harvest and the woman cooks.
Now a woman will wake up by 4:30, take her bath, head to work and start work by 6:00 am. She will remain on her work place till 5:30pm. By the time she gets home maybe 6:30 depending on the traffic.

And you expect such woman to go to the kitchen and cook because her place is in the kitchen? Haba!!! Have a little compassion now Op

1 Like

Re: Ladies Going To The Restaurant by Rival(m): 1:06pm On Aug 31, 2014
marieolae: it doesn't mean that it just means tasting the same food with the same taste gets annoying sometimes. Sometimes u wanna eat out. It doesn't mean anything

Does it not mean that if your food gives the same taste, even if you want a different taste, you do not know any better? A good cook prepares her meals to her taste!
Re: Ladies Going To The Restaurant by MrsChima(f): 1:28pm On Aug 31, 2014
Rival:

Huh?
Coming home to meet a table with dishes cooked by one's wife is something that most husbands look forward to! But to some, it's just a dream; a dream that's stretched beyond the bounds of reality!

Smh.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Going To The Restaurant by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 31, 2014
Rival:

Huh?
Coming home to meet a table with dishes cooked by one's wife is something that most husbands look forward to!
coming home to cook after work is something that most women dread

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Going To The Restaurant by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 31, 2014
Rival:

Anyway, let me ask you. Would you prefer you and your wife (if you're married) eat in restaurants instead of cooking at home? Wouldn't you ask questions if you go to a particular restaurant and each time you see a particular lady ordering food just as you do?

Stop trying so hard to prove a point angry.If you as a bachelor go to eatries to monitor ladies rather than eat and take a walk,then you are either jobless or you work as a waiter.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Going To The Restaurant by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 31, 2014
Rival:

lol, she dare not. I will only eat food from my(our) kitchen cooked by her. I get ur point though. Therez a rest close to my house, when going to work in the morning, i always spot a large crowd mainly ladies and young girls. It amazes me how a lady(woman) will go and eat at a rest early MORNING. Same thing happens in the evening. It pisses me off. I wonder if these ladies have kitchen at home. All thesame, a lady can eat at a rest, bt it shudn't be a habit.
Re: Ladies Going To The Restaurant by sluvy4tune(m): 5:26pm On Aug 31, 2014
The thing tire me o, the number of ladies I see in restaurants this days is quite alarming.

How can young ladies in their early 20s be queuing every morning for food at Eka udoh restaurant (popular buka in Akwa ibom)
Re: Ladies Going To The Restaurant by sluvy4tune(m): 5:28pm On Aug 31, 2014
urhoboman: So resturants are now setup and designed for men ONLY?.

Not really dear some girls are turning it into an everyday affair
Re: Ladies Going To The Restaurant by Rival(m): 6:09pm On Aug 31, 2014
mtcheew:
coming home to cook after work is something that most women dread

Huh?
Re: Ladies Going To The Restaurant by Rival(m): 6:18pm On Aug 31, 2014
Odilafta:

Stop trying so hard to prove a point angry.If you as a bachelor go to eatries to monitor ladies rather than eat and take a walk,then you are either jobless or you work as a waiter.

There's no proving of any point! And in your thinking and wisdom, it's only waiters and jobless people that take notice of what happens around them in a restaurant!; you only fix your eyes and concentrate on the plate of food you're served! Good for you!
In any case, you seem to be missing the point!

(1) (Reply)

She Seems To Be In2 Me But Still Repel Me...confused And Need Your Advices. / Reboot Your Life: 20 Mental Barriers You Should Let Go Of / After Your Dealings With The Opposite Sex, Leave Your Wise Words Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.