Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,276 members, 7,826,078 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Hw Long Cn U Indure,trying To Woo A Lady Dat U Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hw Long Cn U Indure,trying To Woo A Lady Dat U Love? (982 Views)

10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) / Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hw Long Cn U Indure,trying To Woo A Lady Dat U Love? by Mekenz(m): 1:43pm On Sep 15, 2014
without been bias,am really very curious,cus dats the situation am into nw,trying to woo this particular lady,for over 3weeks nw,and its seems that am jst gettin started cus,she is yet to give me a full attension,that i needed,though is begining to irritate me,why she is yet to accept my proposals n uncare abt my feelings.cus i really love her,so nairalanders i really wnt to knw,hw long cn u indure trying to woo a lady dat u like?
Re: Hw Long Cn U Indure,trying To Woo A Lady Dat U Love? by yungchop: 1:48pm On Sep 15, 2014
Just 7 times, after that I'll try wooing her mom, if she doesn't agree too, then I'll move on
Re: Hw Long Cn U Indure,trying To Woo A Lady Dat U Love? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 15, 2014
As long as it takes since its love.
Re: Hw Long Cn U Indure,trying To Woo A Lady Dat U Love? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 15, 2014
Why wooing her?
Why can't she woo you instead.
The wooing of the wooed wooer makes no sense to the wooee grin

1 Like

Re: Hw Long Cn U Indure,trying To Woo A Lady Dat U Love? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 15, 2014
andromida: As long as it takes since its love.
That's the problem, how sure is he that it's love? Could be mere attraction, you know. Bro, take your time to know what you really feel.. If it's love, then stick to it till whenever. But if it's lust or attraction, then move on to the next willing girl.
Re: Hw Long Cn U Indure,trying To Woo A Lady Dat U Love? by makazona(m): 1:55pm On Sep 15, 2014
dont give it a timeline.
who knows if she ws just dumped by her guy and trying her best to move on and give u a chance

what if she later decides to accept u and u are nt there nko
another hrtbrk for her which mayb translated to general hatred for men

4 Likes

Re: Hw Long Cn U Indure,trying To Woo A Lady Dat U Love? by Mekenz(m): 2:21pm On Sep 15, 2014
makazona: dont give it a timeline.
who knows if she ws just dumped by her guy and trying her best to move on and give u a chance

what if she later decides to accept u and u are nt there nko
another hrtbrk for her which mayb translated to general hatred for men
so u ar advising,dat i should keep on trying,till when?
Re: Hw Long Cn U Indure,trying To Woo A Lady Dat U Love? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 15, 2014
MzPreshie: That's the problem, how sure is he that it's love? Could be mere attraction, you know. Bro, take your time to know what you really feel.. If it's love, then stick to it till whenever. But if it's lust or attraction, then move on to the next willing girl.

Definately not love.........................yet.

Mekenz: so u ar advising,dat i should keep on trying,till when?

Till your eyes neat.
Re: Hw Long Cn U Indure,trying To Woo A Lady Dat U Love? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 15, 2014
Two months is enough,after that,its a no no...

There was this gurl whom i loved so much,i did everything humanly possible to get her,but she kinda kept & held her ground,acting she wasn't interested in me,even though i knew she was interested,i got angered & moved ahead...
Re: Hw Long Cn U Indure,trying To Woo A Lady Dat U Love? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 15, 2014
For me it rest on two scenarios:

- If she isn't giving me the green light at all, I'd quickly shake her hands and wish her good luck with Life. Life is toooooo short, there's always a girl next door.

- If she's giving me the green light but don't want to yield in for some reasons, I'd keep trying because I Love her and I want her. But I'm not a robot. I'd give up if she take me for granted in anyway.
Re: Hw Long Cn U Indure,trying To Woo A Lady Dat U Love? by Dreyl(m): 2:34pm On Sep 15, 2014
Indure?
Re: Hw Long Cn U Indure,trying To Woo A Lady Dat U Love? by jnrbayano(m): 2:43pm On Sep 15, 2014
Ceasar1: For me it rest on two scenarios:

- If she isn't giving me the green light at all, I'd quickly shake her hands and wish her good luck with Life. Life is toooooo short, there's always a girl next door.

- If she's giving me the green light but don't want to yield in for some reasons, I'd keep trying because I Love her and I want her. But I'm not a robot. I'd give up if she take me for granted in anyway.

Mekenz,

The bold is just the summary of what I intended to type. Ceasar1 just did it for me.

1 Like

Re: Hw Long Cn U Indure,trying To Woo A Lady Dat U Love? by fairheven: 2:46pm On Sep 15, 2014
It depends on the response u have been gettin from,if positive,fine-tune your art,if negative,Slightly withdraw from giving her attention,if she responds afterwards fine,if not just fashy her! : : cool
Re: Hw Long Cn U Indure,trying To Woo A Lady Dat U Love? by ibnjarir93(m): 2:51pm On Sep 15, 2014
Mekenz: without been bias,am really very curious,cus dats the situation am into nw,trying to woo this particular lady,for over 3weeks nw,and its seems that am jst gettin started cus,she is yet to give me a full attension,that i needed,though is begining to irritate me,why she is yet to accept my proposals n uncare abt my feelings.cus i really love her,so nairalanders i really wnt to knw,hw long cn u indure trying to woo a lady dat u like?
For as long as you can, bro.
Re: Hw Long Cn U Indure,trying To Woo A Lady Dat U Love? by Emilliw3m(m): 2:56pm On Sep 15, 2014
I don't waste time at all.
Re: Hw Long Cn U Indure,trying To Woo A Lady Dat U Love? by Odunharry(m): 3:04pm On Sep 15, 2014
2 or 3times don do abeg..
I prefr bn friends first b4 going straight and she mustnt tell me she will think abt it cos we av bn friends n she knw if im a gud perxn or not..

Guy beware of "U r like a brother,I am nt ready yet etc. All na wash
Re: Hw Long Cn U Indure,trying To Woo A Lady Dat U Love? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 15, 2014
If i love u and i try wooing u and u no gree, then i find another to love , simple
Re: Hw Long Cn U Indure,trying To Woo A Lady Dat U Love? by makazona(m): 3:09pm On Sep 15, 2014
Mekenz: so u ar advising,dat i should keep on trying,till when?

try until u cant try agn.leave a lifeline for her
Re: Hw Long Cn U Indure,trying To Woo A Lady Dat U Love? by makazona(m): 3:11pm On Sep 15, 2014
For me,i dont woo women like hi blah blah blah
*dont ask me how i do it*
Re: Hw Long Cn U Indure,trying To Woo A Lady Dat U Love? by spanzed(m): 3:24pm On Sep 15, 2014
I don't giveup on tins I love...even if it takes forever
Re: Hw Long Cn U Indure,trying To Woo A Lady Dat U Love? by Mekenz(m): 4:49pm On Sep 15, 2014
makazona:

try until u cant try agn.leave a lifeline for her
hmmm....hope u r nt saying dat i should get lost while trying to woo her,i should hv an extent na?
Re: Hw Long Cn U Indure,trying To Woo A Lady Dat U Love? by lawrenceunaa: 8:49pm On Sep 15, 2014
am not jesus and you aren't peter either but i tell this day u have to quit loving after '7 * 70' times
Re: Hw Long Cn U Indure,trying To Woo A Lady Dat U Love? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 15, 2014
andromida: As long as it takes since its love.
der's attraction @ first sight,nt love,love is build regularly when the two partners spend sm time together,love is build by the two partners
Re: Hw Long Cn U Indure,trying To Woo A Lady Dat U Love? by udemzyudex(m): 10:15pm On Sep 15, 2014
3 times.

Yeah 3 times is enough... I'll approach her the first time,if she decide to proof stubborn,i'll give her a second chance.

The second chance will take 1week b4 i approach her again and if she still proof stubborn..hmmm,i'm a cool guy so i'll give her the third chance which will take me 3weeks before i approach her again..

See,she will be the one to loose... getting to know an interesting guy like me is just a priviledge and if she decline.. na she lose naa.

(1) (Reply)

If You Found Nude Pictures On Your Spouse’s Phone, What Would You Do? / Your Girlfriend Is Not Your Responsibility / Don't Ever Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.