Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Am Sick And Tired Of Being A Mugu....... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Sick And Tired Of Being A Mugu....... (1003 Views)

Signs That U Are A Mugu / Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... / I Am Sick, So My Boyfriend Left Me To Go Clubbing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Sick And Tired Of Being A Mugu....... by youngprof2n(m): 8:31pm On Aug 30, 2014
I have dated about three girls in my life but my main problem was that each of the relationships never exceeded two months before they will break up with me.I have analyse everything properly and discovered that they are living me easily just because am not having sex with them.This time around, i have made up my mind to be in another relationship sooner or later but my main problem is that i can not be able to bring a girl to my house because of my junior siblings are always around and its never a good thing to be doing that type of thing in their presence....My question now is how will i carry out my plans since my junior ones are always around......Pls no insults abeg ........
Re: Am Sick And Tired Of Being A Mugu....... by bennygreat1(m): 8:41pm On Aug 30, 2014
*Smile* Op tell ur self the truth,SEX is not y those gurlz re leaving U... U ve other problems... Just check ur self... I think the problem is with you.

3 Likes

Re: Am Sick And Tired Of Being A Mugu....... by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 30, 2014
Cost of Hotels at Obalende is 5000 bro...

That will solve your probz

1 Like

Re: Am Sick And Tired Of Being A Mugu....... by youngprof2n(m): 9:16pm On Aug 30, 2014
bennygreat1: *Smile* Op tell ur self the truth,SEX is not y those gurlz re leaving U... U ve other problems... Just check ur self... I think the problem is with you.
I'm cute and a handsome dude bro......
Re: Am Sick And Tired Of Being A Mugu....... by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 30, 2014
....@op...pls, how old are you??...#no offence

1 Like

Re: Am Sick And Tired Of Being A Mugu....... by bennygreat1(m): 9:24pm On Aug 30, 2014
youngprof2n: I'm cute and a handsome dude bro......

Being Handsome does not mean U re free from some kind of problems. Just check ur self.

1 Like

Re: Am Sick And Tired Of Being A Mugu....... by youngprof2n(m): 9:25pm On Aug 30, 2014
temigracie: ....@op...pls, how old are you??...#no offence
Am 23........So why asking?
Re: Am Sick And Tired Of Being A Mugu....... by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 30, 2014
bennygreat1:

Being Handsome does not mean U re free from some kind of problems. Just check ur self.

E:G Mouth Odour... LOL
Re: Am Sick And Tired Of Being A Mugu....... by youngprof2n(m): 9:28pm On Aug 30, 2014
jhimmy:
You know that relationships will hardly last longer without sex this our days bro?
Re: Am Sick And Tired Of Being A Mugu....... by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 30, 2014
youngprof2n: Am 23........So why asking?
...well, dats still okay...

I think you should work on yourself....you said you are handsome and cute...

...A guy's beauty or handsomeness can only attract a lady for a while....the major contributing factor is your behaviour....You need to check yourself and know what you need to change about yourself....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Sick And Tired Of Being A Mugu....... by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 30, 2014
youngprof2n: You know that relationships will hardly last longer without sex this our days bro?

Even the SEX we get tired of... (Attitude play a lot in relationships)... he might be a emotional kinds BF... and not everybody like emotional peepz (I for Exapmle)
Re: Am Sick And Tired Of Being A Mugu....... by bennygreat1(m): 9:38pm On Aug 30, 2014
jhimmy:

LOL.... Didn't say that Ooooo... Guy U badt ni.... U just dey fall the OP hand..
Re: Am Sick And Tired Of Being A Mugu....... by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 30, 2014
Op must you have sex? Is it food? Try to wait till marriage before doing that ok?

tongue

1 Like

Re: Am Sick And Tired Of Being A Mugu....... by youngprof2n(m): 9:56pm On Aug 30, 2014
temigracie: ...well, dats still okay...
I think you should work on yourself....you said you are handsome and cute...
...A guy's beauty or handsomeness can only attract a lady for a while....the major contributing factor is your behaviour....You need to check yourself and know what you need to change about yourself....
That's exactly how it all happened....
Re: Am Sick And Tired Of Being A Mugu....... by youngds: 10:10pm On Aug 30, 2014
Send ur junior once to go and buy you Nano-Sliver and shouldn't come back if they can't find it....tnk me later
Re: Am Sick And Tired Of Being A Mugu....... by youngprof2n(m): 10:27pm On Aug 30, 2014
youngds: Send ur junior once to go and buy you Nano-Sliver and shouldn't come back if they can't find it....tnk me later
So in case if the girl is a carrier.......Lol
Re: Am Sick And Tired Of Being A Mugu....... by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 30, 2014
if all 3 ladies left you 2/3 months into the r/ship then the problem is with YOU.......... as someone said earlier, being handsome gives you an edge above fugly guys but that aint all. something about you is driving these ladies away!

the problem is that you will never know what it is unless you actually talk with these gals so they can honestly reveal it to you. sometimes we think we are doing something perfectly until someone points out that our actions are wrong etc
Re: Am Sick And Tired Of Being A Mugu....... by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 30, 2014
Just 3 women and you are complaining

1 Like

Re: Am Sick And Tired Of Being A Mugu....... by kudoxs(m): 10:49pm On Aug 30, 2014
Op, haven gone through all your previous post on NL, all I see is someone that does lil or no wooing before getting girls cause of his looks, and afterwards these girls leave when the lust is gone. Secondly, sorry to say, all your posts are all about relationship advice, it's either you aren't a critical thinker to be able to solve every lil probs you come across or you have a low self-esteem and ladies won't stay long with someone like you. Take this as a constructive criticism and work on your self, stop coming on NL for all your relationship advice, just follow your heart, make your decisions yourself and you'll learn from your mistakes. Peace

2 Likes

Re: Am Sick And Tired Of Being A Mugu....... by kudoxs(m): 10:51pm On Aug 30, 2014
folly65:
Just 3 women and you are complaining
3 girls but every one of them last 2 months each. Let him complain please, you never can tell if someone will put his matter in prayers tomorrow in church. This is definitely not natural.
Re: Am Sick And Tired Of Being A Mugu....... by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 30, 2014
kudoxs: 3 girls but every one of them last 2 months each. Let him complain please, you never can tell if someone will put his matter in prayers tomorrow in church. This is definitely not natural.
You just reminded me to do so
My God never disappoints
He will be remembered in my prayers
Re: Am Sick And Tired Of Being A Mugu....... by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 30, 2014
Mtcheewwwwwu
Re: Am Sick And Tired Of Being A Mugu....... by kudoxs(m): 11:02pm On Aug 30, 2014
folly65:
You just reminded me to do so
My God never disappoints
He will be remembered in my prayers
thanks on his behalf, hopefully he'll be back on here in 3months time to share his testimony of how he is able to keep a girl for more than 2 months.
Re: Am Sick And Tired Of Being A Mugu....... by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 30, 2014
kudoxs: thanks on his behalf, hopefully he'll be back on here in 3months time to share his testimony of how he is able to keep a girl for more than 2 months.
Amen

1 Like

Re: Am Sick And Tired Of Being A Mugu....... by youngprof2n(m): 7:59am On Aug 31, 2014
MRbrownJAY: if all 3 ladies left you 2/3 months into the r/ship then the problem is with YOU.......... as someone said earlier, being handsome gives you an edge above fugly guys but that aint all. something about you is driving these ladies away!
the problem is that you will never know what it is unless you actually talk with these gals so they can honestly reveal it to you. sometimes we think we are doing something perfectly until someone points out that our actions are wrong etc
Yea bro you might be right but thanks to you all for your contributions and will never come here again for advice but to testify.....Lol

(1) (Reply)

She Takes Her Clothes Off And Walks Towards Him... / This Question Is For All Single Male And Female In The House / Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.