Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

When U Love That Person You Can't Have(will U Settle For Sex??) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When U Love That Person You Can't Have(will U Settle For Sex??) (1409 Views)

My Husband Can't Have Sex / Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With / Why Nigerian Ladies Should Never Settle For Less (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When U Love That Person You Can't Have(will U Settle For Sex??) by jibsai(m): 9:46pm On Aug 30, 2014
When you love that special someone that you cannot have, someone you will gladly take a bullet for, you will do insane stuffs to make them feel loved. But yet you can't have them for unjust reasons. I want you fellows to share your experience about how madly you have loved someone at some point but they can't just be yours. I will share mine and I hope you share yours too. Share how you have moved on and how you have wished things were different.

I was madly in love with my Secondary school girlfriend. Funke was really pretty, the first time she worked into my class I felt it within me I gotta get her, I immediately moved my chair to her roll. She was calm, really cute, she only relates with her few friends she was all I hoped for in a woman. Few weeks later I told some of my friends I have fallen in love with her, one of them laughed hard and said am not her type "mehn am a cute boy" I was already the ladies man so why will she wanna say no that was my thought. To cut it shot it took me the whole of that class year. She was cool with me, many times she would tell me how much she cares about me, but she just wouldn't date a guy like me. Her reasons was she wouldn't fight another girl because of a boy in her young life, she told me she doesn't see the great push in me that I wanted her and I should try next term, that will be our SS2 third Term. During the vacation I decided to pull a stunt and I hoped it worked, when resumption day came, back in school as I saw her beautiful face from afar for the first time that faithful monday, I took my eyes away and greeted her casually with her friends. As I worked up the stairs she called me "jibola" she said you asked me for something before the break ain't you gonna ask me again now. I melted at that point, it was unexpected then, I recalled telling her I was a confident boy. I told her "funke be my girl friend, make me complete, occupy your place in my heart" then I walked close to her, held her hands and I told her look in my eyes and said "say you don't love me and I will keep your space empty in my heart hoping you come calling and I'll stop disturbing you". (Lol I must have gotten that line from a Ramsey noah movie)

The thing is she never said YES but I assume the Kiss she gave me meant YES. It was passionate, we both felt it.
Till we both finished SS3 we were the love birds of the school, we sat together, launch breaks she never left my side one moment, on fridays we participated in sports and had plenty of fun. A day to valedatory she said she would follow me home if I want and we can plan our future together...so 3 days after the val party, I took her home ofcos, my parents weren't home, I just finished school so I was super free at home. While @ my crib She told me:
how she wanted to have my kids (3), how my first son will be called Beckham, how we are gonna relocate and live in the U.K, Oh she had plans and she was gonna make it work or so we hoped. There and then I was forced to kiss her lips, that was the first time we were alone in a free house, it was her first time in my house. we did so many things that day, while on my bed she was gonna put off her Panties and allow me have sex with her, it was gonna be our first (both of us were virgins)...But i chickened out when I said I had no condoms and she wouldn't allow me stand up and go buy some. I was scared to have sex, my first without condom, I just don't want a baby after my first sex. I don't know if I'd say I regretted not having that particular ELUSIVE sex that day. Things changed months later she got into a private university, I waited few months to get into school as well. We spoke on phone all the time then things changed, she stopped calling nor texting, if I call she wanna make it fast and brief that was how it was till I jammed her at a club on a sunday evening....I was so stoned that I cried, she took me out and said she was sorry, that the guy met her at her lowest time, she told me the distance between us was chief in the whole event. She did called a couple of times after that and I never saw her again, After about 4 years we were both outta university and doing our different stuffs, I ran into her at a junction while driving with my friend, I screamed her name and she dropped from the bike she was gonna take, she was just has pretty as ever, she told me to take her home so I can know their new house and see her mum and all...After all that and I was gonna leave she dropped the bomb that a week ago she did her introduction and guess what it was the guy that I have seen with her in the club that nite she made me cried. I was calm, smiled and said congrats and wished her all the best. Just as I was gonna enter the car I asked "for old time sake, can I kiss you" she got close and gave me that same type of kiss she gave me 7years earlier ooooh Funke why will you marry now? why not me? You promised me forever, how about my son (beckham). All she did was cry and ran inside, before her wedding day she invited me and added I wish that you do not come. Ofcos I didn't I can't take, that same month she sent pictures and messages. Later she sent some more she was Pregnant, she stays in the UK and guess want she later gave birth and named the baby Beckham
I loved her so much and the truth is that we were age mate and I have come to realise that I was not ready when she got married and now am still not...she was a girl I loved so much but I cant just be with her forever because of the timing...That sex I didn't have with her had at times made me feel like going back in time and have it with or without condom.
Well, we still have contact tho, but I think she is avoiding bin close to me, I was in london for days in transit and she gave all sort of excuses so that we couldn't see. Trust me if I did see her then, sex would have been on my mind. I thank God I didn't
#jibsai
Re: When U Love That Person You Can't Have(will U Settle For Sex??) by youngds: 10:29pm On Aug 30, 2014

Re: When U Love That Person You Can't Have(will U Settle For Sex??) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 30, 2014
Dt was an emotional one @op...for me,i fell in love with a naive and innocent young girl who was really shy of the male folk and will even run with the speed of Usain bolt when any guy tries to woo her..her bro wu was a medical doctor was a deep disciplinarian who monitored her everymove like a C.I.D...the 1st day i saw her,i wrote a love poem abt her in my song notebook...she started noticing me from afar n we never crossed path ..most tyms,we will catch a glimpse of each other,wen we r streets apart..d 1st day,we came very close to each other,i felt a strong bond taking hold of me..she greeted wit a gud mrn wereas it was ivnin alredy..i just smiled n passed by..der was a day i was singing merrily like a canary bird on d street,all of a sudden she complimented my sweet vocals..we got to knw each other n we got closer..all of a sudden,she started acting strange n evryfyn fell apart...i later discovered dat her mood swing was as a result of some olofofo guards men who reported me to her bro n he threatened to send her back to their family house in southern kaduna...i had to let go cux i dnt wnt to jeopardise her education..love is not selfish...i havn't even stolen a kiss from her till date..we just greet each oda casually wen we meet cux she is always in a hurry not to give me her tym...as i type dix,my hat still beats for her but i gat to let go..

1 Like

Re: When U Love That Person You Can't Have(will U Settle For Sex??) by jibsai(m): 11:29pm On Aug 30, 2014
That hurts bro
youngds: ....
Re: When U Love That Person You Can't Have(will U Settle For Sex??) by jibsai(m): 11:35pm On Aug 30, 2014
This is touching, I feel u bro, irony of life but I'd say kip makin her kno ur feelings let her understand dat u are there for her, if u love pls don't let her go...shine*

Daninya1: Dt was an emotional one @op...for me,i fell in love with a naive and innocent young girl who was really shy of the male folk and will even run with the speed of Usain bolt when any guy tries to woo her..her bro wu was a medical doctor was a deep disciplinarian who monitored her everymove like a C.I.D...the 1st day i saw her,i wrote a love poem abt her in my song notebook...she started noticing me from afar n we never crossed path ..most tyms,we will catch a glimpse of each other,wen we r streets apart..d 1st day,we came very close to each other,i felt a strong bond taking hold of me..she greeted wit a gud mrn wereas it was ivnin alredy..i just smiled n passed by..der was a day i was singing merrily like a canary bird on d street,all of a sudden she complimented my sweet vocals..we got to knw each other n we got closer..all of a sudden,she started acting strange n evryfyn fell apart...i later discovered dat her mood swing was as a result of some olofofo guards men who reported me to her bro n he threatened to send her back to their family house in southern kaduna...i had to let go cux i dnt wnt to jeopardise her education..love is not selfish...i havn't even stolen a kiss from her till date..we just greet each oda casually wen we meet cux she is always in a hurry not to give me her tym...as i type dix,my hat still beats for her but i gat to let go..
Re: When U Love That Person You Can't Have(will U Settle For Sex??) by youngds: 12:10pm On Aug 31, 2014
jibsai: That hurts bro

Jiz!!! I just forced myself to read ur lenght story & i didnt regret it, sorry man life is such... undecided
Re: When U Love That Person You Can't Have(will U Settle For Sex??) by jibsai(m): 2:55pm On Aug 31, 2014
youngds:

Jiz!!! I just forced myself to read ur lenght story & i didnt regret it, sorry man life is such... undecided

YezZir isn't life just beautiful
Re: When U Love That Person You Can't Have(will U Settle For Sex??) by agrovick(m): 3:15pm On Aug 31, 2014
Op bro! Whatever you do, do not have sex with her peradventure you run into her again. If you love her like u claimed then be a gentleman considering she is married. I'm in love with a gal who is in a relationship currently and I try as much as possible to keep my distance because I'm not ready to shoulder the burdens of a rship and because I respect her relationship with her boo so it makes no sense confusing her even though God knows I need her badly

1 Like

Re: When U Love That Person You Can't Have(will U Settle For Sex??) by jibsai(m): 3:28pm On Aug 31, 2014
I dig u bro: u know temptation is really from d devil...but have kept my distance tho thanks for sharing urs too, I beliv u stil gat a shot, if u love her and shez not married...

agrovick: Op bro! Whatever you do, do not have sex with her peradventure you run into her again. If you love her like u claimed then be a gentleman considering she is married. I'm in love with a gal who is in a relationship currently and I try as much as possible to keep my distance because I'm not ready to shoulder the burdens of a rship and because I respect her relationship with her boo so it makes no sense confusing her even though God knows I need her badly
Re: When U Love That Person You Can't Have(will U Settle For Sex??) by asema646(m): 11:43pm On Aug 31, 2014
ve nt reallly fell in love
Re: When U Love That Person You Can't Have(will U Settle For Sex??) by jibsai(m): 8:24am On Sep 01, 2014
Sorry bro

asema646: ve nt reallly fell in love
Re: When U Love That Person You Can't Have(will U Settle For Sex??) by Hollyb(f): 10:39am On Sep 01, 2014
Eeyah! Soooooo touching "stories dat touches d heart"
Re: When U Love That Person You Can't Have(will U Settle For Sex??) by jibsai(m): 3:32pm On Sep 01, 2014
cry u can say dat again ma'am...

Hollyb: Eeyah! Soooooo touching "stories dat touches d heart"
Re: When U Love That Person You Can't Have(will U Settle For Sex??) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 01, 2014
..@topic...layelaye...i can never settle for less....Its either we date or nothing atalll...

Abeg, guys plenty for Naija now...
Re: When U Love That Person You Can't Have(will U Settle For Sex??) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 01, 2014
jibsai: cry u can say dat again ma'am...

I think you regretted not having the sex when you had the chance and Had it been you have it , she wouldn't have left you !!

If you truly love her , you will move on and never think of banging your married GF ...... Even @ the greenest Opportunity !!

1 Like

Re: When U Love That Person You Can't Have(will U Settle For Sex??) by jibsai(m): 4:23pm On Sep 01, 2014
grin Busted! I regretted it...if I had met again before her wedding went far, I would have maybe tried again but, really have moved on and am having fulfilment with other things...thanks fam!

donroxy: I think you regretted not having the sex when you had the chance and Had it been you have it , she wouldn't have left you !!

If you truly love her , you will move on and never think of banging your married GF ...... Even @ the greenest Opportunity !!
Re: When U Love That Person You Can't Have(will U Settle For Sex??) by Incredyable(m): 4:47pm On Sep 01, 2014
sorry man!!
Re: When U Love That Person You Can't Have(will U Settle For Sex??) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 01, 2014
@Op, Nice script, Tunde Kelani would be interested in the hard copy. bt.........settle for sex? your love na bargain? If you can't have her heart, why settle for her kitten? Some dudes could be funny, really. My guy put your effort into winning another gurl's heart, life goes on.
Re: When U Love That Person You Can't Have(will U Settle For Sex??) by Lovexme(m): 4:59pm On Sep 01, 2014
Emotional..like a Nollywood script, but emotional still.
Re: When U Love That Person You Can't Have(will U Settle For Sex??) by jibsai(m): 5:09pm On Sep 01, 2014
Its more like a WIN win situation...but, really its no big deal anymore time have healed the pain.

olrotimi: Nice script, Tunde Kelani would be interested in the hard copy. bt.........settle for sex? your love na bargain?
Re: When U Love That Person You Can't Have(will U Settle For Sex??) by kagari: 5:35pm On Sep 01, 2014
I had this girl, everything i loved in a woman, was a dating a distant friend but still didnt want me to go. A week b4 she would finally travel, she gave me sex. I thought the sex would make me feel like a bad guy but that was the begining of my emotional trauma. This is just a day after she traveled, i am really doing my best not to call her. Mehn i like dis babe
Re: When U Love That Person You Can't Have(will U Settle For Sex??) by TrendsIbadan: 5:37pm On Sep 01, 2014
Jibsai, I had to look at ur profile pic wella to be sure its u...hommie I'd neva seen u bin so emotional o and I neva tot u were this sensitive to such issue. Anyways pele o

I welcome myself officially to NL, have bin observing for a year now.
Re: When U Love That Person You Can't Have(will U Settle For Sex??) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 01, 2014
jibsai: grin Busted! I regretted it...if I had met again before her wedding went far, I would have maybe tried again but, really have moved on and am having fulfilment with other things...thanks fam!

grin , I see no reason why such should be regretful sha !! .....

One hardfact in my own philosophy is never to wait on any human even myself .... It ease the ability to move on quickly when you get dissapointed ! ....
Re: When U Love That Person You Can't Have(will U Settle For Sex??) by jibsai(m): 5:49pm On Sep 01, 2014
shocked OMG! Mad man u are here again?? (Lol) see I gat feelings and needs too and a forum like this help at times to lessen you pressures, u dig? OK welcome to NL mr trends...Stay blessed

TrendsIbadan: Jibsai, I had to look at ur profile pic wella to be sure its u...hommie I'd neva seen u bin so emotional o and I neva tot u were this sensitive to such issue. Anyways pele o

I welcome myself officially to NL, have bin observing for a year now.

1 Like

Re: When U Love That Person You Can't Have(will U Settle For Sex??) by jibsai(m): 5:53pm On Sep 01, 2014
Like I have said earlier bro, some times temptaion sets in...if we did have sex long time ago, I dobt I'd regret it more than like I will if I end up havin sex with a married lady cos we once loved eachother, this is something I don't want sm1 to do to my future wife. Great philosophy u gat there! Its nice

donroxy: grin , I see no reason why such should be regretful sha !! .....

One hardfact in my own philosophy is never to wait on any human even myself .... It ease the ability to move on quickly when you get dissapointed ! ....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Would Be Your Answer To This Question From Your Partner? / I'm Only Here For The Ladies, So Guys Keep Off / Top 10 Most Adulterous Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.