Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,172 members, 7,953,639 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:27 PM

Help!!!my Gf Is Pregnant After Cheatin On Me!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!!my Gf Is Pregnant After Cheatin On Me!!! (1438 Views)

Gehs And Thr Cheatin Habits(pics Inside) / My Gf Is Dirty (pics Inside) / I'm Setting A Trap For My Girl. I Tink She's Cheatin On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!!my Gf Is Pregnant After Cheatin On Me!!! by stanboy28(m): 1:25am On Sep 01, 2014
[b][/b]It all started 2 weeks since i start dating her,on 1 faithful Sunday,we were having a brief discussion when a guy was passing by and going his own way,the guy was a drummer at a church close to my church....and my girlfriend told me dat d guy in question wanted to teach her some drumming basics and style cos my girlfriend wanted to learn how to play drums.
Though am a drummer in my church,i hardly find time to teach her myself so i didn't mind if she gets lesson from another drummer.so i just freestyle.ok back to the tori.
D guy was going his own way den my girl saw him and told me dat the guy agreed to teacher her tins about drumming and she begged me to allow her go talk to the guy and to fix the time for rehearsals,xo i let her go on d ground dat she won't take a lot of time.so she left and met the guy and was talking with d guy nd followed d guy to his house,leaving me watin 4 abt 2 hrs....i got angry and left...then later came 2 chek if she had returned bt i didnt see her...i asked about her 4rm her parnts and they were like--(na u my daughter dey follow nd na we suppose ask u abt were she go.)
i later check back after 3 hrs nd time was already 10pm nd i saw her at home........i was asking hr y did she stay so lng......nd i notice i eye was red nd teary....so i ask her wat happened nd she refused to tell me,.....i decided to jst walk away frm her den she told me dat d guy banged her and she couldnt resist him dat 1 tin lead to d oder nd d guy was on top her nd she cudnt resist him and also told me dat she had problems resisting sex frm certain kind of pple.....i fell sick instantly,i cudnt take it.bt after much pleading nd all i finally 4gave her bt i cnt forget d ordeal......so fast forward to 3 weeks nw she told me dat she is geting pregnacy symtoms......nd finally she discover she was pregnant.......i had neva slept wit her since were dating nd she knw it was dat guys handy work,nw am cnfused cos i dont wanna loose her,nd her family will accuse me cos dey knw am d guy dating her.moreover i told her to terminate d P bt she said she is scared nd if her family finds out what had happend she may kill hersef cos a thing like dis had happen to her b4 bt ws terminated....nd nw i dnt knw wat to do.......pls i nid ur candid advice on dis issue!! sad
Sorry 4 d lng write up,am a newbie here nd dis my first post.
Re: Help!!!my Gf Is Pregnant After Cheatin On Me!!! by eph12(m): 2:02am On Sep 01, 2014
What exactly do you want us to say? You are not guilty of anything and the girl is not even pushing the preggy on you so why should you be scared of her family? She says she can't resist sex from some certain people abi? Issokay! Continu!

1 Like

Re: Help!!!my Gf Is Pregnant After Cheatin On Me!!! by maynation(f): 2:16am On Sep 01, 2014
Silly story from the silly type.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!my Gf Is Pregnant After Cheatin On Me!!! by pussyeater(m): 2:41am On Sep 01, 2014
Maga won pay!
Re: Help!!!my Gf Is Pregnant After Cheatin On Me!!! by mecussey(m): 3:07am On Sep 01, 2014
The OP is a wuss...try grow up quick time no dey.
Re: Help!!!my Gf Is Pregnant After Cheatin On Me!!! by dBard: 3:32am On Sep 01, 2014
Since ur intent on drinking paracetamol f anoda mans headache, I recommend Emzor paracetamol .. quite effective.

....n Stay FAR AWAY from that LovePeddler.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!my Gf Is Pregnant After Cheatin On Me!!! by Truth24(m): 5:15am On Sep 01, 2014
D answer is so simple and clear.....
Ur girlfriend no be today babe, imagine she been even terminate one kind foetus like dat before u even come meet am and I'm sure she didn't reveal dis to u in d course of d relationship if not for dis kasala wey happen.....
Dey dier dey dull urself.... in fact u dey vex me sef

1 Like

Re: Help!!!my Gf Is Pregnant After Cheatin On Me!!! by Truth24(m): 5:16am On Sep 01, 2014
D answer is so simple and clear.....
What love will make u raise another man's child wen d man is around and alive...
Wat if in d nearest future d "drummer boy" comes to claim his own child?
Ur girlfriend is not just worth all u're going through for her afterall she open up to u she can't resist sex temptation, is dat not enough reasons to run for ur dear life?

Love ko cheat ni
Smh.... Guy u just dey dull ur future unless u wan open ur own Child support initiative
Re: Help!!!my Gf Is Pregnant After Cheatin On Me!!! by freshness2020: 5:20am On Sep 01, 2014
Trying to do what? Don't be a slow poke man..
Just because of what man, if she can't resist this guy, I bet it will also apply to other guys that comes her way.. ♈όϋ better run for Ūя̲̅ life.. A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage !
Re: Help!!!my Gf Is Pregnant After Cheatin On Me!!! by Exponental(m): 8:16am On Sep 01, 2014
I like ur fiction but not well narrated.
If u marry her..... In abt 30yrs time, u will realise all her children belongs to someone else she couldnt resist.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!my Gf Is Pregnant After Cheatin On Me!!! by Lovexme(m): 8:45am On Sep 01, 2014
What exactly do you need help on?

By the way, you could do better with your narrative skill.
Re: Help!!!my Gf Is Pregnant After Cheatin On Me!!! by jennylove7575(f): 8:48am On Sep 01, 2014
Take this matter to jerry spinger...*yawn* yawn*
Re: Help!!!my Gf Is Pregnant After Cheatin On Me!!! by zoeee(f): 9:13am On Sep 01, 2014
Exponental: I like ur fiction but not well narrated.
If u marry her..... In abt 30yrs time, u will realise all her children belongs to someone else she couldnt resist.

Gbam!
Re: Help!!!my Gf Is Pregnant After Cheatin On Me!!! by stanboy28(m): 7:36pm On Sep 01, 2014
Tanks guys......u guys knocked some sense to my thick skull.........ama ditch her nd be on my own.
Re: Help!!!my Gf Is Pregnant After Cheatin On Me!!! by stanboy28(m): 7:37pm On Sep 01, 2014
freshness2020: Trying to do what? Don't be a slow poke man..
Just because of what man, if she can't resist this guy, I bet it will also apply to other guys that comes her way.. ♈όϋ better run for Ūя̲̅ life.. A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage !
thanks
Re: Help!!!my Gf Is Pregnant After Cheatin On Me!!! by stanboy28(m): 7:38pm On Sep 01, 2014
Lovexme: What exactly do you need help on?

By the way, you could do better with your narrative skill.
sure
Re: Help!!!my Gf Is Pregnant After Cheatin On Me!!! by stanboy28(m): 7:41pm On Sep 01, 2014
maynation: Silly story from the silly type.
nd a silly comment 4rm a silly brat........cnt u be straight 4wrd 4 1s :/
Re: Help!!!my Gf Is Pregnant After Cheatin On Me!!! by 500samuel(m): 7:52pm On Sep 01, 2014
the lady is playing with your intelligent, she don get pregnant before the incident. she just used that incident to cover up.......three weeks and she is having symptoms... broz wise upppppp

(1) (Reply)

Whats Will Be Your Reaction When A Lady Tells You This. / My Girlfriend Just Smash My Iphone6 Of 270k / What's To Tell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.