Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,156 members, 7,953,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:01 PM

Why Do Ladies Laugh While The Male Keep Straight Face During Wedding Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Laugh While The Male Keep Straight Face During Wedding Day (653 Views)

Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Laugh While The Male Keep Straight Face During Wedding Day by chimerase2: 9:52pm On Aug 30, 2014
I have noticed this trend in ladies anytime you see them in wedding day u will see a lot of smile happiness joy, mention it even sometimes the can shout over the roof tears of joy grin all this are attributed to the ladies during the most happinest day in their life while the male keep straight face guy man no dey even smile self angry even during photo session u see how strong the face will be.
I hv attended so many white wedding and traditional marriage yet is the same thing
Pls guys and ladies in the house share me your thought on this let me knw
Re: Why Do Ladies Laugh While The Male Keep Straight Face During Wedding Day by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 30, 2014
chimerase2: I have noticed this trend in ladies anytime you see them in wedding day u will see a lot of smile happiness joy, mention it even sometimes the can shout over the roof tears of joy grin all this are attributed to the ladies during the most happinest day in their life while the male keep straight face guy man no dey even smile self angry even during photo session u see how strong the face will be.
I hv attended so many white wedding and traditional marriage yet is the same thing
Pls guys and ladies in the house share me your thought on this let me knw

you got the answer all along, it is right there in the above in bold.......
Re: Why Do Ladies Laugh While The Male Keep Straight Face During Wedding Day by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 30, 2014
Ehhh,The men probably are thinking of how to cope with the wahala they are abt to deal with,and besides weddings are always meant to glorify the woman
Re: Why Do Ladies Laugh While The Male Keep Straight Face During Wedding Day by happyjuliet(f): 10:28pm On Aug 30, 2014
Wetin u expect b4, make dem dey laugh [size=8pt][/size] after paying 4 all d expenses and dey will till do more, u come dey expert dem 2 dey laugh? wink
Re: Why Do Ladies Laugh While The Male Keep Straight Face During Wedding Day by Ab025(m): 10:50pm On Aug 30, 2014
its simple.....as a man, ur wedding day is the official beginning of ur "wahala"
Re: Why Do Ladies Laugh While The Male Keep Straight Face During Wedding Day by Nastydroid(m): 11:07pm On Aug 30, 2014
angry

(1) (Reply)

Why Is My Girlfriend Always Telling Me Am A Player? / Just Said Yes To My Boyfriend Of 2 Years But I Am Scared / 14 Truths About Romantic True Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.