Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,306 members, 7,826,209 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Love And Music: A Short Story. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love And Music: A Short Story. (482 Views)

Ha!!! She Confessed Her Love And It Was Like Ha!!!! / Differences Between True Love And Fake Love / Would You Sincerely Love and Date a Girl who Won't Make Love to You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love And Music: A Short Story. by emeka94(m): 10:48pm On Aug 30, 2014
I tried posting this story yesterday under a different title but the thread won't update after the first post. Thinking that am running afoul of a NL rule I decided to post it here under a new name. If I am disobeying any rule; am sorry please. I'd like to tag Lucentbeauty _whereever she maybe, its been long. All rights reserved.
Re: Love And Music: A Short Story. by emeka94(m): 10:53pm On Aug 30, 2014
Am a music person. But hey! Every one has their favourites, right? I've always loved tuface. His smooth tenor voice flow simply, free of unnecessary complication and complexity like that of Chris Brown or other singers who do magic with their voices. Don't get me wrong, I love Chris but his light seem to dull somewhat when placed side by side with the natural flow of bald headed Tubaba. Coupled with the deepness of his lyrics -that is purely esoteric- and the natural rhytme of his beats, tuface leaves the eyes wet, legs weak and heart asking the essential questions about life, happiness and love.
But I don't want to waste, nay waste is an insult. Let me rephrase. I don't want to talk of the musical prowess of 2baba instead I want to tell a story. A story of me, Afam and tuface.

(1) (Reply)

What My Grandfather Told Me About Finding The Right Woman For Me / Hammer Embedded In Skull Of Gay Flatmate By Homophobic Attacker - See More At: H / Khloe Kardashian & French Montana ‘on A Break’ But Still Dating..what Will You..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.