Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Would You Sincerely Love and Date a Girl who Won't Make Love to You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Sincerely Love and Date a Girl who Won't Make Love to You? (7862 Views)

Dayum!!! Lady Publicly Disgrace Dude Who Won't Stop Sending Her His Nude Pics / Nigerian Lady Slams Women Who Won't For Once, Have Sex With A Guy & Tell Him Off / Ladies, Would You Date A Guy Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Sincerely Love and Date a Girl who Won't Make Love to You? by kissyspark(f): 9:43am On Oct 21, 2005
now it goes like this, you have a girlfriend,each time you ask her for sex?she says lets wait,am not ready,you know shes a virgin,would you you really wait for her?or keep her aside and sastify your urge elsewhere? what do think?
for the guys,would you wait for her?
for the girls if he keeps pestering you,would you give in?
and lastly why are guys so interested in sex?
Re: Would You Sincerely Love and Date a Girl who Won't Make Love to You? by layi(m): 12:58pm On Oct 21, 2005
If i can't do without sex...then i'm the one who's got a problem.
If God knows i'll need sex to survive, he'll have made me wit a vagina as well.
I'm basically into the relationship because of what i can give her and not what i'll get from her. The proof of love is in giving.
I don't think i'll ever perster my girl. though if you're always together, holding hand, cuddling and stuffs...the temptation would arise but it's not do or die.
All that matters is if there's love between us ...sex definitely doesnt proove that.

1 Like

Re: Would You Sincerely Love and Date a Girl who Won't Make Love to You? by casper(m): 1:27pm On Oct 21, 2005
that is right layi.

my first 2 girlfriend used to pester me but i refused and they both left the same way i.e "I AM JUST TIRED" but this last one has being with me and has taken me for who i am,and we have being togeda for one year. wink

it is not that i am impotent but it is not just worth it.
Re: Would You Sincerely Love and Date a Girl who Won't Make Love to You? by Seun(m): 2:27pm On Oct 21, 2005
Re: Would You Sincerely Love and Date a Girl who Won't Make Love to You? by Fox(m): 2:32pm On Oct 21, 2005
Wow Casper that's a first, a guy who was being pestered for sex. Thank you for posting that because a lot of girls perceive us as just sexual fiends who think about sex 24/7 and nothing else. At least u've helped debunk that claim a little.

That said it depends on who you are and where you are in life. For someone like me who is sexually active it would be utterly ridiculous for me to date a girl who isn't. I'll make an example to explain my point. Say you're the kind of lady who loves to eat meat, everyday there must be kpomo, roundabout, goat meat etc in each meal and the highpoint of your day is getting suya from the mallam at your street corner. Now you decide to date a dude who is vegetarian, not only vegetarian but he won't let you eat meat because it's against his principles...he thinks killing animals is barbaric and what not. Now isn't this a match made in hell?
Re: Would You Sincerely Love and Date a Girl who Won't Make Love to You? by damygurl(f): 3:00pm On Oct 21, 2005
aight diz is a guy question but yea sometimes gurls r d ones who want d sex and if they d guy is like this saintly(not d right word but yall get wat i'm trying to say) who respects her and wanna wait she dumps him. i feel 4 u guyz sometimes when yall r good/cool but r still categorized with d majority. if i was a guy i wll. it ain't all about sex cuz there is more to love and realtionship dan sex!!!
Re: Would You Sincerely Love and Date a Girl who Won't Make Love to You? by nddy(m): 3:23pm On Oct 21, 2005
tell me wat is more in a relationship. see i dont look at girls as sex objects , i just wanna know wats more in relationship. Dont tellme hold hands, read together and all those childish stuff.
Re: Would You Sincerely Love and Date a Girl who Won't Make Love to You? by hotangel2(f): 5:23pm On Oct 21, 2005
I would sincerely love and date a guy who isn't interested in sex. Sex ain't all abt relationships. Infact i would be glad to have a guy who really isn't freaked out abt sex. Shows he wants more than that. smiley
Re: Would You Sincerely Love and Date a Girl who Won't Make Love to You? by nddy(m): 5:25pm On Oct 21, 2005
omg , i have always asked like what would he interested in ?  marriage hhahahaa
Re: Would You Sincerely Love and Date a Girl who Won't Make Love to You? by c0dec(m): 6:12pm On Oct 21, 2005
sex is important. cool
Re: Would You Sincerely Love and Date a Girl who Won't Make Love to You? by FOD(m): 8:05pm On Oct 21, 2005
Different strokes for different folks. I guess it's hard to satisfy you girls. You will complain when a guy asks for sex and will also complain when when he doesn't.

What exactly do u want?

I know some gurls who do not have sex with their partners but do it with some other guy elsewhere.

As for me, I would sincerely date a gurl who won't make love to me provided she's faithful. It's kinda hard, i must confess.
Re: Would You Sincerely Love and Date a Girl who Won't Make Love to You? by Scorpio(f): 8:50pm On Oct 21, 2005
No, i won't give in cos that's not the reason we're dating and if he wants to go get it somewhere else, that's fine, just shows he wasn't the guy for moi.
Re: Would You Sincerely Love and Date a Girl who Won't Make Love to You? by jenny247(f): 10:19pm On Oct 21, 2005
it's not okay for me to give in just because he keeps asking. infact i won't give in for that reson. in a relationship, there should be understanding. i shouldn't have sex with my boyfriend just cos he wants it. he should also put me into consideration especially if i'm not ready for sex yet. i can understand that it might be really difficult for him and all that, but then again, true maturity is being able to accept a no. in true maturity, we may disagree but still hold hands. if he goes to satisfy his urge elsewhere, then i'm afraid we're gonna have a little problem.
Re: Would You Sincerely Love and Date a Girl who Won't Make Love to You? by damygurl(f): 1:35am On Oct 22, 2005
Guyz want sex cuz dats there nature. dats d way they were created, but it's up to each one of them on how they gon control there urges! some think they can't do without it but i know people who go without it!
Re: Would You Sincerely Love and Date a Girl who Won't Make Love to You? by pharrod(m): 2:18am On Oct 22, 2005
Why not ,i will gladly wait for her ,Sex is always good for the both party involve to be in the mood,and ready for it.The climax of it is the pre-intimacy before the sex itself.i will wait for her and i will also give her moral support.
Re: Would You Sincerely Love and Date a Girl who Won't Make Love to You? by shockreaction(m): 8:55am On Oct 22, 2005
LOL. If you really love the girl, you'd marry her. Then you can have as much sex as you want.
Re: Would You Sincerely Love and Date a Girl who Won't Make Love to You? by mckaycee(m): 9:58am On Oct 22, 2005
I will wait till she decides to, ONLY IF she is not doing it elsewhere.
Re: Would You Sincerely Love and Date a Girl who Won't Make Love to You? by dolly(f): 10:50am On Oct 22, 2005
It all depends on how both paties understands eachother,if the girl is denying the guy of sex,that might means she is either a virgin or dont really care about the guy or just want to take her time in doing things like that.But if the guy is not the type that really care for the lady, but he is after sex, i guess they should part ways. undecided
Re: Would You Sincerely Love and Date a Girl who Won't Make Love to You? by SirKay3(m): 11:59am On Oct 22, 2005
Sex before marriage is SIN, so let's not encourage it.

I dated my wife for 9yrs, YES 9 solid yrs, without sex, till we got married in 1996
Re: Would You Sincerely Love and Date a Girl who Won't Make Love to You? by nddy(m): 3:57pm On Oct 22, 2005
i must say everyone is entitled to his his/her own style of life , sex before is no sin to me.
Re: Would You Sincerely Love and Date a Girl who Won't Make Love to You? by damygurl(f): 10:18pm On Oct 22, 2005
On d sex b4 marriage thingy well i was thought dat it's a sin and dats how i was brought up but we have lots of people in d world with diff religion and ethics. wat i consider to be a sin might not be to them. so i think it all cums down to wat each person believes. Everybody got d right 2 choose
Re: Would You Sincerely Love and Date a Girl who Won't Make Love to You? by dablessed(f): 9:52pm On Oct 23, 2005
Damygurl, i do appreciate your comment but the bible says it clearly: Sex before marriage is a sin, so its not a matter of "what someone considers a sin may not be to others". What is wrong is wrong and what is considered a sin is a sin.

Its a shame that thousands of pple still choose to engage in SBM even though it is clearly stated "SINFUL" but a word they say is enough for the wise, for those who have chosen to wait, keep the hold on! I have never engaged in SBM and i will never! I will never marry a man who puts Sexual pressure on me!

All the best.
Re: Would You Sincerely Love and Date a Girl who Won't Make Love to You? by goodguy(m): 10:20am On Oct 25, 2005
well said dablessed.

Sin is a general "wrong". It's not something that should be viewed by different people in different ways. What is wrong still remains wrong, even if millions of people do it.

As far as I am concerned, sex before marriage is FORNICATION, which the bible warns us against seriously. Infact, the word was mentioned 39 times in 35 different verses of the Bible.

Exdodus 20:14 - You must not fornicate.

I personally will sincerely and happily date a gurl who doesn't like me for what's in my pants, but for who I really am.
Re: Would You Sincerely Love and Date a Girl who Won't Make Love to You? by feeding(m): 5:49pm On Oct 25, 2005
It is true that the urge is much, but the Bible made it clear in Corinthian that our body is the temple of God, God also said that He will distroy any body that distroys His temple.

You know sin of funication is a sin we sin agains our own body.
Re: Would You Sincerely Love and Date a Girl who Won't Make Love to You? by jenny247(f): 7:53pm On Oct 25, 2005
@dablessed
@goodguy
@feeding, i say thumbs up! well said!
Re: Would You Sincerely Love and Date a Girl who Won't Make Love to You? by icingbaby(f): 9:49pm On Oct 25, 2005
if i was a guy, i will.
Re: Would You Sincerely Love and Date a Girl who Won't Make Love to You? by adesodgi(m): 10:37am On Oct 26, 2005
Sex shocked wow,that's the way must guys see it,to me its just a way u get tired of someone...if u really like someone,sex should'nt be the first thing that comes to the mind,as far as am concerned i can date a lady for as long as God knows without sex,[/b]when you have [b]sex with someone its like u've known everything u need to know bout them nd theres nothing else to know,i love to have a relationship where i wont have sex for lets say bout 3yrs,then i would have bin crazily in love with the angel not wanting to loose ar.even if then she asks for sex,i wont want to do it,but if i did at last its going to be lovemaking not sex....
Re: Would You Sincerely Love and Date a Girl who Won't Make Love to You? by layi(m): 11:49am On Oct 26, 2005
adesodgi:

................even if then she asks for sex,i wont want to do it,but if i did at last its going to be lovemaking not sex....

Just don't go there. If she ginni? Gee...guys are like jelly (melt at slightest heatin). If she asks u...u'll do it...I bet u. Girls can resist easily because they got more reasons to. Lets be practical.
Moreover this love making thing sef. Isnt sex and love 2 diff things. Do we really make love when havin sex? has love now become so tangible it can be made.

@c0dec.
Why is sex important?
Re: Would You Sincerely Love and Date a Girl who Won't Make Love to You? by nddy(m): 12:09pm On Oct 26, 2005
what is love making ?
Re: Would You Sincerely Love and Date a Girl who Won't Make Love to You? by layi(m): 10:19pm On Oct 26, 2005
Dictionary definition;
love·mak·ing 
**Sexual activity, especially sexual intercourse.
**Courtship; wooing

Its just like using the word tipsy for drunk. I think its just a diplomatic name we agree to call that act.
What is Love and how can sex manufacture Love.
Re: Would You Sincerely Love and Date a Girl who Won't Make Love to You? by nddy(m): 4:15am On Oct 27, 2005
@layi i was just being sacastic but any ways long explanaton. Sex is the same as love making
Re: Would You Sincerely Love and Date a Girl who Won't Make Love to You? by TaliTali(m): 2:16pm On Oct 27, 2005
I will if the agreement was originally like that, but if it was not initially agreed like that, I won't

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If U Are Bold,romantic And Confident Then Post Your Real Pics / 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For. / Young Girls Pose Naked For A Picture (explicit Content)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.