Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,126 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video (38981 Views)

Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo / Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering / Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video by texaco1: 10:17pm On Aug 31, 2014
The last ttime I was in nigeria and at some prayer meetings I noticed how pastors were calling prayer points about wealth and material things . I now got to realise that the main reason ppl go to these prayer meetings or churches is to become rich ,because once u become rich you will used a testimony that God answers prayers,it is no longer about u leaving ur sinful character,no wonder many christians in churches don't help,they will ask u to pray for your own miracle

6 Likes

Re: Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video by duni04(m): 10:19pm On Aug 31, 2014
Na wa o. The way people yab each other on nairaland is getting out of hand, see vitriol everywhere grin

1 Like

Re: Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video by iamord(m): 10:35pm On Aug 31, 2014
HappyJoe: But they will allow Islamic schools funded by Saudi Arabia

Name one

1 Like

Re: Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 31, 2014
Dead. dazzlingbeau uzoexcel come see hidden posts

3 Likes

Re: Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video by dazzlingbeau(f): 11:16pm On Aug 31, 2014
grin i don see am o,i just dey laugh. The boy is seriously sick.
MissMeiya: Dead. dazzlingbeau uzoexcel come see hidden posts

1 Like

Re: Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video by lastmessenger: 11:18pm On Aug 31, 2014
superstar3: If the school is for humanitarian purpose, Winner/Oyedepo should say to hell with their haters in UK as there are still many children of school age roaming the street of Nigeria without education opportunity.

But I know the proposed UK school is for profit making as usual just like the one in Nigeria.
No you are wrong because our vision is a Devine mandate .lol
Re: Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video by honeychild(f): 11:23pm On Aug 31, 2014
cold:
grin I'm sure you all must have screamed Halleluya in unison when he made this known in church

NO.......they shout Glory! Glory!! grin grin
Re: Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video by preselect(m): 4:02am On Sep 01, 2014
Tazmode: Slap wey don expire since 2011? undecided ... grin
if e like let it be 1811, some countries have law and order. and in those countries, if you do something terrible, they will make sure they hold you responsible whenever they can. period. you can't just behave anyhow and expect it to be forgotten.

you slap person pikin say na witch. did Jesus slap anyone? Jesus that cast out legions of demons, did he slap them?

pls be civilised.

2 Likes

Re: Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video by paxonel(m): 6:38am On Sep 01, 2014
Dreal1247: Why not use the performance of his schools to judge him? They are just hell cent to stop this man, but they cannot. Water no get enemy.
what do you mean by the phrase "stop this man"? stop him of what? please specify o African

1 Like

Re: Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video by paxonel(m): 6:45am On Sep 01, 2014
akom0908: I don't make bad remarks about pastors cos I don't want curse.I don't know what to say
don't make bad remarks about anybody either, not even your little ones at home, because surely you will get that curse if you do

1 Like

Re: Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video by Nobody: 6:49am On Sep 01, 2014
preselect:
if e like let it be 1811, some countries have law and order. and in those countries, if you do something terrible, they will make sure they hold you responsible whenever they can. period. you can't just behave anyhow and expect it to be forgotten.

you slap person pikin say na witch. did Jesus slap anyone? Jesus that cast out legions of demons, did he slap them?

pls be civilised.
u r givin advice? undecided I'd rather u take mine. Dnt judge pple wen u r neva perfect
Re: Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video by mrspeaker: 7:59am On Sep 01, 2014
The ones he has in Nigeria he should manage it.Haba! pple are hungry need food to eat not building school around the world will make the world a better place.
Re: Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video by texaco1: 8:13am On Sep 01, 2014
mrspeaker: The ones he has in Nigeria he should manage it.Haba! pple are hungry need food to eat not building school around the world will make the world a better place.
this is the main crux of the matter. I am not bothered about oyedepo slapping anyone ,if he likes he can slap his wife that is his own business. But why is he using the name of his church to establish big business all over the world. Right now it is appropriate to call ouyedepo a business man rather than a pastor. If his calling is to become wealthy then let him just become a motivational speaker and let hi m shed the name of pastor. Honestly I don't think it is God that is directing him to buy all those jets and to keep establishing businesses all over the world.

5 Likes

Re: Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video by freshdude: 9:09am On Sep 01, 2014
texaco1: this is the main crux of the matter. I am not bothered about oyedepo slapping anyone ,if he likes he can slap his wife that is his own business. But why is he using the name of his church to establish big business all over the world. Right now it is appropriate to call ouyedepo a business man rather than a pastor. If his calling is to become wealthy then let him just become a motivational speaker and let hi m shed the name of pastor. Honestly I don't think it is God that is directing him to buy all those jets and to keep establishing businesses all over the world.
Just call him a pastorprenuer

Re: Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video by uzoexcel(m): 10:24am On Sep 01, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin

prettyboi1989, where r ur postsi wanted to reread them this morning
MissMeiya: Dead. dazzlingbeau uzoexcel come see hidden posts
Re: Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 01, 2014
redsun: That slap is appalling coming from a man that owns a private jet.It makes you wonder how easy a buffon can become rich in nigeria.

In Nigeria.. the intelligent are lacking in Confidence and the buffoons are full of Confidence in excess. That is why f000ls lead the country while the intellectuals sit and watch or follow like baboons

1 Like

Re: Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 01, 2014
voltron:

In Nigeria.. the intelligent are lacking in Confidence and the buffoons are full of Confidence in excess. That is why f000ls lead the country while the intellectuals sit and watch or follow like baboons

Re: Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 01, 2014
[quote author=MissMeiya][/quote]

touche..
Re: Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video by preselect(m): 3:45am On Sep 02, 2014
Tazmode: u r givin advice? undecided I'd rather u take mine. Dnt judge pple wen u r neva perfect

i think that advice should be given to those who think they have the right to slap other people's children. no one is perfect, yes, even the pentecostal pastors are not perfect, so no need to distribute slaps during service

1 Like

Re: Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video by Imokay: 12:42pm On Sep 02, 2014
I think they will grant them the right to school sha. I have no beef,i think it's ok. I am sure they would learnt not to televise deliverance sessions now. If you have been to deliverance sessions, what happened in that video is not far fetched. At least in Nigeria.....it's not a crime per say.
Re: Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video by nora544: 12:53pm On Sep 02, 2014
It is not alone this. It is more and I know you are also a brainwashed follower of this fake pastor, because in Uk he cannot make what he mad and make in Nigeria, that is it and witchhunting that is what the goverment in UK didnot want.

They will also not like to get christian extremist who make a school his doctrins are very close to christian extremist!

2 Likes

Re: Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video by preselect(m): 3:55pm On Sep 02, 2014
and for your information, witchcraft is NOT illegal in the UK. witches have rights o. be aware. if una no wan see lawyers for ya doorstep grin

http://wizards.org.uk/

https://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=A0LEVr872QVU1hwAMIYPxQt.;_ylu=X3oDMTByMG04Z2o2BHNlYwNzcgRwb3MDMQRjb2xvA2JmMQR2dGlkAw--?qid=20110914170023AAxAAtK
Re: Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video by nora544: 4:14pm On Sep 02, 2014
preselect: and for your information, witchcraft is NOT illegal in the UK. witches have rights o. be aware. if una no wan see lawyers for ya doorstep grin

http://wizards.org.uk/

https://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=A0LEVr872QVU1hwAMIYPxQt.;_ylu=X3oDMTByMG04Z2o2BHNlYwNzcgRwb3MDMQRjb2xvA2JmMQR2dGlkAw--?qid=20110914170023AAxAAtK

Sorry but withhunting like oyedepo maks it is not okay!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Primate Elijah Ayodele's 2018 Prophecies: What Atiku Must Do Ahead Of 2019 / The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) / Osinachi Nwachukwu’s Husband, Peter, Made Her Kids Hit Her — Reporter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.