Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video (38973 Views)

Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo / Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering / Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video by siraj1402(m): 10:51am On Aug 31, 2014
K
Re: Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video by MARKone(m): 10:51am On Aug 31, 2014
Tazmode: Slap wey don expire since 2011? undecided ... grin

E neva expire for people's mind.

8 Likes

Re: Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video by neuljosh(m): 10:57am On Aug 31, 2014
Seun: Original Thread: https://www.nairaland.com/827117/slaps-giving-bishop-david-oyedepo (his refusal to apologize won't help this case)

I never knew Nairaland had a feature that creates polls. What happened why is it not avialable anymore. It would be really nice to have it restored.

1 Like

Re: Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video by donpope1(m): 10:58am On Aug 31, 2014
shaboti: Lol.. 'i use to always think about s.exual things'cheesy
after all the space booking, you still didn't make sense...
Re: Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video by kehindetayo(m): 10:58am On Aug 31, 2014
Our papa is only slapping d evil spirit in her not d girl. Its takes spirit to understand things dat happen in d spirit! Papa go on!

2 Likes

Re: Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video by tivta(m): 10:58am On Aug 31, 2014
The comments so far prove what my signature says about nigeria. What a pity...

7 Likes

Re: Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video by cold(m): 11:00am On Aug 31, 2014
The Brits are not as shallow minded as their Nigerian counterparts who tremble at the feet of that con and have practically raised him to the status of a god. Irrespective of the argument anyone can come up with,it is difficult to separate Oyedepo from Winners Chapel even though they would want to paint a picture of both entities being legally separate. It is important they teach that child molester,which hunter & con artiste how things work in saner climes.

18 Likes

Re: Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video by Amya(f): 11:01am On Aug 31, 2014
I heard the man has some violence in him. Students of Covenant have attested to his assaulting them on several occasions.

He has gotten away with violent tendencies here in Nigeria on various occasions, but that doesn't mean he'll get away with it on another land.

12 Likes

Re: Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video by uzoexcel(m): 11:01am On Aug 31, 2014
pls tell 'em...i wonder what would happen to him if he dares slap a british student during morning assembly for not saying the lord's prayer....pls pls dare do that
nora544: Every country in Europa has his law and the law that somebody can make a private school are very hard.

A school must take children from every country and the religion of the child is not important.

In my country catholic private schools never look if you are a christian a muslim or the kid belong to an other religion, because when a school make this that is discrimination and that is against the human rights and the law in europa.

The children rights are very important in europa and not the same than in some countries in africa.

There are more organisation in Uk who fight against his school.

5 Likes

Re: Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video by uzoexcel(m): 11:03am On Aug 31, 2014
i just wish he would let go off his senses and 'mistakenly' slap a british student!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Amya: I heard the man has some violence in him. Students of Covenant have attested to his assaulting them on several occasions.

He has gotten away with violent tendencies here in Nigeria on various occasions, but that doesn't mean he'll get away with it on another land.

9 Likes

Re: Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video by tivta(m): 11:04am On Aug 31, 2014
cold: The Brits are not as shallow minded as their Nigerian counterparts who tremble at the feet of that con and has practically raised him to the status of a god. Irrespective of the argument anyone can come up with,it is difficult to separate Oyedepo from Winners Chapel even though they would want to paint a picture of both entities being legally separate. It is important they teach that child molester,which hunter & con artiste how things work in saner climes.
. Bros take am easy oh, nigeria is filled with religious fanatics, the next thing you will hear is "touch not my anointed" just like how our politicians use the immunity clause to embezzle money. Its such a pity.

12 Likes

Re: Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video by nora544: 11:04am On Aug 31, 2014
uzoexcel: pls tell 'em...i wonder what would happen to him if he dares slap a british student during morning assembly for not saying the lord's prayer....pls pls dare do that

When he make this in my country and I know in UK it is the same he will go to prision.

This is against childs right!

In America he will have to pay much money!

9 Likes

Re: Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video by texaco1: 11:04am On Aug 31, 2014
Actually I have nothing against oyedepo but I think some few things should be clarified. Is oyedepo a business man ,investor or pastor? Is winners chapel an investment company,(profit) making) business organisation or a church of God ? Becaue the way many will see this issue is that oyedepo is using winner chapel name as a church organisation to make business deals and make money. I think winners chapel should be seperated from winners chapel investment company .

4 Likes

Re: Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video by cold(m): 11:07am On Aug 31, 2014
uzoexcel: i just wish he would let go off his senses and 'mistakenly' slap a british student!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Ahhh..i'd love to see how that one plays out.

8 Likes

Re: Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video by uzoexcel(m): 11:07am On Aug 31, 2014
gbam!!!!!!

even the former catholic pope apologised on behalf of the catholic church for the inquisition...he should just swallow his pride and admit his wrongdoing
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2000/mar/13/catholicism.religion

Seun: (his refusal to apologize won't help this case)

8 Likes

Re: Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video by idrezee(m): 11:07am On Aug 31, 2014
Africans and religious slavery *smh* wen anytn is tied 2 religion we can never say d truth. And if one of the children in d sch is a witch/wizard he'll now start slapping them. BTW; I'm going 2ru my bible 2 see whr Jesus slapped a witch?

11 Likes

Re: Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 31, 2014
Degis: Until the Brits agree that investigating Oyedepo is different from investigating Winners Chapel, Uk, they will keep on making elementary school mistakes. Oyedepo is not a registered trustee of Living Faith Church neither is he a juristic person in relation to Winners Chapel, Uk. All these investigations and assumptions will only lead to the trash can. Jesus is Lord. The gates of Hell can never prevail against the church of Christ.

Whether he is a trustee or not is not the issue here but the influence he has over whatever organization is opened by his church. The man believes in a verse that says 'suffer not a witch to live' His doctrines would influence the Christian teachings in the school. The concerned body is only interested in protecting the rights of British kids.

9 Likes

Re: Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video by 100Cents: 11:13am On Aug 31, 2014
All nah propaganda

When Cameron called him on phone to come open his schools in UK, where were these people ?
Re: Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video by iceberylin(m): 11:14am On Aug 31, 2014
Pastors Preaching Rubbish since 1000BC grin
Re: Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video by MissTeaseMe(f): 11:19am On Aug 31, 2014
100Cents: All nah propaganda

When Cameron called him on phone to come open his schools in UK, where were these people ?
And you are privy to this information, cos u are his secretary. Or how shld we believe the crap u just posted?
Siilly

12 Likes

Re: Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 31, 2014
fr3do:

Who are "they"?
A few zealous chauvinists in a small organization with an elaborate name.
These guys disguise their quest towards atheism(a faith in itself) as a fight for secularity.

STFU, why didn't you call the witch hunter a chauvinist when he slapped that little girl. You think every country is like Nigeria where people's rights (especially defenceless people like kids) are abused publicly and the citizenry looks the other way.

The witch hunter even went on to boast about it. I pray they grant him an entry so that he can molest a British kid and get thrown in jail once and for all.

6 Likes

Re: Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 31, 2014
Lol, witch for chizos.
Re: Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video by numericalguy(m): 11:23am On Aug 31, 2014
Why is Oyedepo the child molester not in jail.

Not only did he molest the innocent girl publicly, he further went on to call her a witch thereby stigmatizing the innocent girl. Only God knows the kind of psychological trauma the girl would have gone through as a result of what Oyedepo did to her. Such psychological traumas have lead teenagers to commit suicide.

Yerima is an angel compared to that evil pastor.

9 Likes

Re: Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video by whitecat007: 11:24am On Aug 31, 2014
Good!

Jesus never abuse innocent girls.

He should be banned from opening schools everywhere. He just can't take advantage of poor girls who probably have no one to fight for them.

7 Likes

Re: Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video by meforyou1(m): 11:25am On Aug 31, 2014
Amya: I heard the man has some violence in him. Students of Covenant have attested to his assaulting them on several occasions.

he is even banned from entering UK

4 Likes

Re: Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video by mencade5(m): 11:25am On Aug 31, 2014
oyedepo, when will your church members, the real stake holder of living faith benefit from their church?
Open a school here and subsidize the fee for their children. Must you gain all the money and private jet in this world?

14 Likes

Re: Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 31, 2014
akom0908: I don't make bad remarks about pastors cos I don't want curse.I don't know what to say

You talk like a fool!!!!!!

11 Likes

Re: Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video by whitecat007: 11:27am On Aug 31, 2014
Naija and the wrong use of the word "molest". That wasn't molestation, it was physical and verbal abuse.

The pastor should cut all the middle men who will feed fat on this and find people who really care about the girl and get her some life boosting help cos what he did to her in the presence of thousands can ruin her self esteem.

3 Likes

Re: Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 31, 2014
They had better
'oppose'!... and his senseless worshippers would accept the slap and
would even be begging for more because he's 'a man of God'.. Rubbish!
Oh! and let's not forget that the money he's using to build this school
and so much more are the tithes of those people who worship him...
Crap crap crap... SMH!

4 Likes

Re: Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 31, 2014
And God told him "my son David even if u don't want to b rich it is too late". So if u dey vex go hug transformer.

1 Like

Re: Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 31, 2014
Dreal1247: Why not use the performance of his schools to judge him? They are just hell cent to stop this man, but they cannot. Water no get enemy.
what are you trying to prove? Did you realize that your pastor abused a young girl?

7 Likes

Re: Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video by mu2sa2: 11:28am On Aug 31, 2014
Oyedepo should have apologized openly for the assault on that poor girl. Although they call him mog the fact is he's human like any other person and subject to error. The slapping was a big mistake on his part and this he should have acknowledged. But he chose not to out of arrogance. The British govt are perfectly in order to subject the application to establish the school to scrutiny. Oyedepo can go to that school and assault any student and boast about it as he did before - the British dont want to give him that chance, even though he calls himself annointed or whatever and his followers think he's infallible.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Primate Elijah Ayodele's 2018 Prophecies: What Atiku Must Do Ahead Of 2019 / The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Arrives Benin, Set For Higher Life Conference 2017(PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.