Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,616 members, 7,955,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:02 PM

Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video (39156 Views)

Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo / Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering / Slaps Giving! By Bishop David Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 31, 2014
obayaya:

I was tempted by the emboldened part of your submission to complete the saying from which you coined your moniker

Penny wise, Pound Foolish

I get that urge every time I see him post. I'm not sure if he even understands what the saying means, so this might even be lost on him.
Re: Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video by texaco1: 7:36pm On Aug 31, 2014
obayaya:

Religious institutions always come with the "non profit making" tag. And that exempts them from paying tax.

Though you and I know that's not true.
the early christtians shared everything they had , and there wasn a poor person among them as it was recorded in the book of acts. The apostles never accumulated wealth or gold for themselves ,they made sure everyone was catered for. But today a pastor is boasting that he has 150million usa dollars, and he keeps investing and making more money for his own purse! Does that mean there aren't ppl in his church he can give to?

4 Likes

Re: Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video by obayaya(m): 7:41pm On Aug 31, 2014
MissMeiya:

I get that urge every time I see him post. I'm not sure if he even understands what the saying means, so this might even be lost on him.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video by obayaya(m): 7:45pm On Aug 31, 2014
texaco1: the early christtians shared everything they had , and there wasn a poor person among them as it was recorded in the book of acts. The apostles never accumulated wealth or gold for themselves ,they made sure everyone was catered for. But today a pastor is boasting that he has 150million usa dollars, and he keeps investing and making more money for his own purse! Does that mean there aren't ppl in his church he can give to?

That's Christianity for you (Naija Style)

Oyedepo even stopped paying his pastors salaries sometime ago. With the excuse that there's no payment for serving God. When he has 4 jets. SMH

I hate discussing religion jare. I don't even know why I commented on this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video by HezronLorraine(m): 8:05pm On Aug 31, 2014
Amya:

Except you're being sarcastic, Stop talking already! Each word you write just shows your level of reasoning and brightness which I'm sorry to say is not much on the high side.

How old are you?
You are the one being sarcastic.What difference is what Jesus did in the temple at that time from Oyedepo's.

Well,maybe on this issue Imay seem to have a low level of reasoning but I can tell you am quite intelligent beyond the average.
Re: Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video by HappyJoe: 8:16pm On Aug 31, 2014
But they will allow Islamic schools funded by Saudi Arabia
Re: Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video by eledacedar(f): 8:20pm On Aug 31, 2014
Chinom: Why does he want to open a school in UK ? !!. There is a lot to do in Nigeria that will help the common man. Has this man ever thought of opening a factory?.

I just don't like his philosophy.

Lol. Shey u want him to establish a refinery?

Schools are more profitable than industries at times. Note the word PROFIT.
Re: Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video by cococandy(f): 8:25pm On Aug 31, 2014
Good idea.
She and missteaseme just kept me on this thread.
It's not everyday that you get someone typing your thoughts for you grin and all you've to do is click 'like'

MissMeiya:

As in. I just followed her. She's hilarious.

2 Likes

Re: Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 31, 2014
cococandy: Good idea.
She and missteaseme just kept me on this thread.
It's not everyday that you get someone typing your thoughts for you grin and all you've to do is click 'like'

Like. grin

3 Likes

Re: Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video by uzoexcel(m): 8:30pm On Aug 31, 2014
olodo times 10
kehindetayo: Our papa is only slapping d evil spirit in her not d girl. Its takes spirit to understand things dat happen in d spirit! Papa go on!

2 Likes

Re: Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 31, 2014
texaco1: the early christtians shared everything they had , and there wasn a poor person among them as it was recorded in the book of acts. The apostles never accumulated wealth or gold for themselves ,they made sure everyone was catered for. B[b]ut today a pastor is boasting that he has 150million usa dollars[/b], and he keeps investing and making more money for his own purse! Does that mean there aren't ppl in his church he can give to?

They are not Pastors, they belong to the synagogue of Satan.

2 Likes

Re: Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video by dazzlingbeau(f): 9:15pm On Aug 31, 2014
grin
uzoexcel: case in point!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video by dazzlingbeau(f): 9:32pm On Aug 31, 2014
uzoexcel: case in point!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video by Cuche: 9:51pm On Aug 31, 2014
bayulll01:
,its takes only a minute before God will visit him,don't worry we will always be there when the judgement of God fall like a sulfur on his head

A wiseman once said that JUDGEMENT day for Oyedepo will come when he will answer to what he has done to Christianity.

The same person also said that in the present state of the man, that he would not be surprised that Rapture will elude him. That was years ago!
Re: Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video by uzoexcel(m): 9:53pm On Aug 31, 2014
its so painful and i feeel bad cry cry cry cry cry
[quote author=dazzlingbeau][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video by dazzlingbeau(f): 9:54pm On Aug 31, 2014
grin
uzoexcel: its so painful and i feeel bad cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 31, 2014
Great idea! It is time to remind those good-for-nothing-sake pastors where they belong! Thank you, UK government!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Mercy Chinwo Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge: 'Women, Know Your Worth' / Faith Oyedepo Tells Ladies Not To Dress Like Grandmas While Looking For Husband / Modernization In The Church! I Felt Odd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.