Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

How The Us Plans To Dismember Nigeria By 2015 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How The Us Plans To Dismember Nigeria By 2015 (3098 Views)

Only 27.2% Nigerians Will Be Poor By 2015 — NBS / Africa's New Biggest City Is Lagos - & Economy To Outweigh Johannesburg By 2015 / US Plans To Extend Drone Strikes Operation To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The Us Plans To Dismember Nigeria By 2015 by uzoexcel(m): 10:56am On Sep 01, 2014
hmmm
Re: How The Us Plans To Dismember Nigeria By 2015 by obailala(m): 4:10pm On Sep 01, 2014
quid: Thanks. I wonder how this can be prevented
Did you say prevented?

The plan is already at an advanced stage of its implementation and I doubt if it can ever be stopped now. The hatred in Nigeria across the North-South axis has eaten so deep like a cancerous growth, I doubt it can ever be cured at this stage..

Today most northerners believe that the Christian Association of Nigeria in partnership with GEJ and the Igbos are the brains behind BH to decimate the northern population; thanks to General Nyako and the other 'unknown' sources of intelligence which informed Nyako of this 'grand plan' by CAN. Now the latest bait about an 'Igbo' man being a sponsor of BH is one very potent tool of destabilization and destruction by whoever is truly responsible for these stories...

Whatever the case and whoever is responsible, the fact remains that the plan is working out very well. The North hates anything from the south with a passion and vice versa and it may not be long before the country would be thrown into irreversible chaos.
Re: How The Us Plans To Dismember Nigeria By 2015 by NaijirianKing: 4:43pm On Sep 01, 2014
lol, sure...

ISpiksDaTroof: Buhari. Maybe Fashola.
Re: How The Us Plans To Dismember Nigeria By 2015 by tit(f): 4:48pm On Sep 01, 2014
No wahalla,
They can divide it any how they like.
They should just give me and my guy one state with two oil wells.
They can do horizntal drilling from Nassarawa to Otu0oke to give us the wells.
Re: How The Us Plans To Dismember Nigeria By 2015 by SUBMARINE: 4:58pm On Sep 01, 2014
prettyboi1989:
Some say nigeria is Us rival in africa and they don't want nigeria 2 stand against them in making policies concerning africa. Nigeria seems to be be the giant of africa in terms of major oil resources and financial strength. Imagine if us succeeds in disintegrating nigeria, nigeria will not be able to export its oil to any other country and will depend on other countries for help. This gives US the edge where by countries depending on nigeria's oil will be left stranded. That's their aim. USA wants to become ultimate the world power.
I believe the Us will never succeed in their plan because of the selfish nature of nigerian politicians, they will never allow anything come in the way of their money making ventures. They will guard it with dia life. Dats y nigeria can never break.

Guy you are damn funny. A divided Nigeria eg Biafra is a far more better rival than a united Nigeria filled with retrogressive nations with born to rule mentality

If the US seeks to divide Nigeria is to prevent her falling into the Iron grip of a Jihadist who will join Iran to stop the flow of oil to the West
Re: How The Us Plans To Dismember Nigeria By 2015 by sol2galay: 4:58pm On Sep 01, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: Buhari. Maybe Fashola.

How about Rochas or Donald Duke?
Re: How The Us Plans To Dismember Nigeria By 2015 by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 01, 2014
SUBMARINE:

Guy you are damn funny. A divided Nigeria eg Biafra is a far more better rival than a united Nigeria filled with retrogressive nations with born to rule mentality

If the US seeks to divide Nigeria is to prevent her falling into the Iron grip of a Jihadist who will join Iran to stop the flow of oil to the West
U are talking based on sentiments and conspiracy theories. My post is based on facts n not what someone thought of one morning. It was gathered from wikileaks dat us wants to dismember nigeria so as to prevent nigeria from standing against them in terms of making policies for africa. Nigeria seems to be the giant of africa. If u read my other thread on "cia is behind bh" den u'll understand better. They see nigeria as a rival. They want to destroy the country u are talking of biafra, when evri nigerian will turn into refugee whr will ur biafra b by den.
Re: How The Us Plans To Dismember Nigeria By 2015 by SUBMARINE: 10:01pm On Sep 01, 2014
prettyboi1989:
U are talking based on sentiments and conspiracy theories. My post is based on facts n not what someone thought of one morning. It was gathered from wikileaks dat us wants to dismember nigeria so as to prevent nigeria from standing against them in terms of making policies for africa. Nigeria seems to be the giant of africa. If u read my other thread on "cia is behind bh" den u'll understand better. They see nigeria as a rival. They want to destroy the country u are talking of biafra, when evri nigerian will turn into refugee whr will ur biafra b by den.

You don't know anything about Biafra. If you do, you won't make the comment you made.

For your info, the size and population of a nation is useless in war times if the nation lacks brain. And Nigeria has lost hers to ethno-religious sentiments.

Pls read the achievements of Biafra. It will help you know the Japan and China of Africa
Re: How The Us Plans To Dismember Nigeria By 2015 by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 01, 2014
SUBMARINE:

You don't know anything about Biafra. If you do, you won't make the comment you made.

For your info, the size and population of a nation is useless in war times if the nation lacks brain. And Nigeria has lost hers to ethno-religious sentiments.

Pls read the achievements of Biafra. It will help you know the Japan and China of Africa
Look at the purpose of the intended breakup, its not to allow people who want to go on their own to go create dia own country. It is to destabilize the country, to turn d country into troubled iraq where bombs r going off daily. Asides from that, people will b pointing fingers at eachother for the cause of the problem (look at that austrailian guy, he has started mentioning socalled names of people behind bh, dis is the start of their plan). The country will be left in the hands of the millitary to fight the terrorists while people r hiding in their homes, no one can go out to work, u fink ur biafra will create a great wall of china to shield itself from the onslaught? Think again.
Re: How The Us Plans To Dismember Nigeria By 2015 by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 04, 2014
prettyboi1989:
So u want d disintegration hunh? Wat makes u fink after the disintegration things will be normal? Their plan is to turn the country into make d country to be insignificant, make livelihood difficult, many will be caught in cross fire, there will be factions blaming eachoda for the cause of the disarray, there won't be peace. Is dat wat u want, or u finkn once 9ja breaks biafra will be able 2 carve a colony 4 demselves? Lol it will be war, n m sure no one wants that.

I am sorry, but I do not believe in the American conspiracy theiory.
I believe in the islamisation agenda as envisioned by the OIC and Ahmadu Bello.
Re: How The Us Plans To Dismember Nigeria By 2015 by ISpiksDaTroof: 5:56pm On Sep 04, 2014
sol2galay:

How about Rochas or Donald Duke?
They can't win. They're not strong enough to rule Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

There Is No Igbo Score In Buhari's "Computer Print Out" Why?(picture) / Jonathan: My Re-election Will Be Difficult / The So Called Northern Agenda by ibnsultan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.