Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,563 members, 7,958,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:11 PM

I Love Her But My Best Friend Is Coming Into The Picture. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Her But My Best Friend Is Coming Into The Picture. (665 Views)

Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? / 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl / "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Her But My Best Friend Is Coming Into The Picture. by enomasly: 8:36am On Aug 31, 2014
Ok b4 i fell in love with the girl i had a best friend we ran shows together and did babes together now i've decided to fall in love he knows am in love with the girl but then he is my best friend so he just gotta stick around when i'm with the girl and he talks more cause i get short of words when am with her due to the fact that the love is too strong now she is misunderstanding the whole situation and thinks its my guy thats interested in her and gets closer to him...wishes him sweet dreams and all
Re: I Love Her But My Best Friend Is Coming Into The Picture. by Illuminatus(m): 9:14am On Aug 31, 2014
Okay. I really sighed out loud when I read this. So, obviously, you have settled into a pattern with this dude and your tradition has become a problem. I don't even understand what you mean by "do babes together" but I think you have to tell your buddy to give you some space with this girl. Has she officially become your girlfriend? If yes, then you need to realize that currently your relationship has three people in it. You, the girl and your friend. So, I hope you are into threesomes.
Re: I Love Her But My Best Friend Is Coming Into The Picture. by purplesummer(f): 9:29am On Aug 31, 2014
Lol. This is what happens when guys have succeeded in building a reputation for playing girls around.
Enjoy the triangular affair. tongue
Re: I Love Her But My Best Friend Is Coming Into The Picture. by kolex83: 9:36am On Aug 31, 2014
Always visit this site for your latest news,event,information,products ,fashion,lifestyle and inspirations http://myinfo4people..com/
Re: I Love Her But My Best Friend Is Coming Into The Picture. by iceberylin(m): 9:39am On Aug 31, 2014
Best-friends Snatching Girl-friends since 1000BC
Re: I Love Her But My Best Friend Is Coming Into The Picture. by OmichaelO: 9:50am On Aug 31, 2014
So you in this situation, You are like Arsenal FC and your bestfriend is Like one of the bigger Teams in the league! You did the Scouting, Hunting and Probably Build up and he's here to the Snatching!

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why You Should NOT Get Married / Guys: If You Get A Second Chance Would You Date Her Again / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.