Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Guys: If You Get A Second Chance Would You Date Her Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: If You Get A Second Chance Would You Date Her Again (657 Views)

Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / If Given A Chance Would You Go Back To Your First Love / Why You Shouldn't Date Her For "Love" Alone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guys: If You Get A Second Chance Would You Date Her Again by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 06, 2014
So at one point or anoda we've found ourselves entangled in a web of what seems to be a nutload of intertwined bullshit as regards to dating and even marriages as a result of girls inability to distinguish between sex and love, reality and fantasy, selfishness and true love...but see all these are stories for anoda day...
Right now it happens that you may be in a relationship where you realize that you may have made a big mistake delving into...but you've gone in too deep that breaking up (though inevitable) would leave hearts broken and all that nonsense...making you wonder if you would have been better off without the other person afterall....
But perhaps that's just me....what about you? Would you ask her out again knowing all you know now?
And ladies though your opinions dnt make much of a difference...but just for the fun of it...would you still say yes knowing all you know now?
Re: Guys: If You Get A Second Chance Would You Date Her Again by segebobo: 6:55pm On Sep 06, 2014
If I ever let go, it's because TRUST isn't there anymore, it's a vital component of my relationships. So if I let u go cos of lack of trust, I aint coming back.
Re: Guys: If You Get A Second Chance Would You Date Her Again by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 06, 2014
Before I say yes sef, I gats know almost all if not all I need to know.
Any other can be ignored since none is perfect.

(1) (Reply)

She Was Raped A Night Before Your Wedding. What Will You Do? / Four Typical Replies Ladies Give To Suitors...m / Relationships Nowadays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.