Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,144 members, 7,953,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:08 PM

Ebola; Will You Leave Your Fiancee If He Or She Contracts The Ebola Virus - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ebola; Will You Leave Your Fiancee If He Or She Contracts The Ebola Virus (624 Views)

Can You Forgive Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee If She Did Dis To You / Will You Forgive Your Fiancee If She Did This?? / What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebola; Will You Leave Your Fiancee If He Or She Contracts The Ebola Virus by adrelanine: 9:05am On Aug 31, 2014
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Ebola; Will You Leave Your Fiancee If He Or She Contracts The Ebola Virus by saintkash(m): 9:09am On Aug 31, 2014
shouuu! which kind yeye question be dis? no I won't leave her cos Ebola respect true luv...

I go delete her sharply from my luv list n tag her as an Ebola patient or report to d neatest quarantine service.
Re: Ebola; Will You Leave Your Fiancee If He Or She Contracts The Ebola Virus by adrelanine: 9:09am On Aug 31, 2014
I wont cos urs Nt thier fault
Re: Ebola; Will You Leave Your Fiancee If He Or She Contracts The Ebola Virus by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:59am On Aug 31, 2014
Sigh. Most of the posters here will definitely lie just to impress. As for me, I will take preventive measures ASAP
Re: Ebola; Will You Leave Your Fiancee If He Or She Contracts The Ebola Virus by MissTeaseMe(f): 10:01am On Aug 31, 2014
NO!!!
angry

1 Like

Re: Ebola; Will You Leave Your Fiancee If He Or She Contracts The Ebola Virus by adrelanine: 10:03am On Aug 31, 2014
MissTeaseMe: NO!!!
angry
what a wonderful nairalander. Will u marry me?
Re: Ebola; Will You Leave Your Fiancee If He Or She Contracts The Ebola Virus by MissTeaseMe(f): 10:07am On Aug 31, 2014
adrelanine: what a wonderful nairalander. Will u marry me?
Love ur response. True anyone can be infected, why leave them when they need you most.
Sorry, got a boo already wink
Re: Ebola; Will You Leave Your Fiancee If He Or She Contracts The Ebola Virus by adrelanine: 10:22am On Aug 31, 2014
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Ebola; Will You Leave Your Fiancee If He Or She Contracts The Ebola Virus by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 31, 2014
Say what?
Re: Ebola; Will You Leave Your Fiancee If He Or She Contracts The Ebola Virus by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 31, 2014
...I ll still be with him....I wont leave him...He s the one i love...Thats the time i need to prove to the world how much i love him....

...I ll think with my head and not my heart.... I ll be very careful....I ll protect myself....I ll always visit him to make him feel loved......

...But i ll go dressing like an astronaut...

1 Like

Re: Ebola; Will You Leave Your Fiancee If He Or She Contracts The Ebola Virus by djeezy(m): 11:15am On Aug 31, 2014
I will personally volunteer in the quarantine centre to take care of her....I would watch her recover or hear her final words before she dies.....Painful tho.

(1) (Reply)

Good Girls & Bad Guys / Embarassing Moments / How To Get Her Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.