Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,007 members, 7,953,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:08 AM

Ebola; Will You Leave Your Fiancee If He Or She Contracts The Ebola Virus - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ebola; Will You Leave Your Fiancee If He Or She Contracts The Ebola Virus (623 Views)

Can You Forgive Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee If She Did Dis To You / Will You Forgive Your Fiancee If She Did This?? / What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebola; Will You Leave Your Fiancee If He Or She Contracts The Ebola Virus by adrelanine: 9:05am On Aug 31, 2014
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Ebola; Will You Leave Your Fiancee If He Or She Contracts The Ebola Virus by saintkash(m): 9:09am On Aug 31, 2014
shouuu! which kind yeye question be dis? no I won't leave her cos Ebola respect true luv...

I go delete her sharply from my luv list n tag her as an Ebola patient or report to d neatest quarantine service.
Re: Ebola; Will You Leave Your Fiancee If He Or She Contracts The Ebola Virus by adrelanine: 9:09am On Aug 31, 2014
I wont cos urs Nt thier fault
Re: Ebola; Will You Leave Your Fiancee If He Or She Contracts The Ebola Virus by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:59am On Aug 31, 2014
Sigh. Most of the posters here will definitely lie just to impress. As for me, I will take preventive measures ASAP
Re: Ebola; Will You Leave Your Fiancee If He Or She Contracts The Ebola Virus by MissTeaseMe(f): 10:01am On Aug 31, 2014
NO!!!
angry

1 Like

Re: Ebola; Will You Leave Your Fiancee If He Or She Contracts The Ebola Virus by adrelanine: 10:03am On Aug 31, 2014
MissTeaseMe: NO!!!
angry
what a wonderful nairalander. Will u marry me?
Re: Ebola; Will You Leave Your Fiancee If He Or She Contracts The Ebola Virus by MissTeaseMe(f): 10:07am On Aug 31, 2014
adrelanine: what a wonderful nairalander. Will u marry me?
Love ur response. True anyone can be infected, why leave them when they need you most.
Sorry, got a boo already wink
Re: Ebola; Will You Leave Your Fiancee If He Or She Contracts The Ebola Virus by adrelanine: 10:22am On Aug 31, 2014
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Ebola; Will You Leave Your Fiancee If He Or She Contracts The Ebola Virus by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 31, 2014
Say what?
Re: Ebola; Will You Leave Your Fiancee If He Or She Contracts The Ebola Virus by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 31, 2014
...I ll still be with him....I wont leave him...He s the one i love...Thats the time i need to prove to the world how much i love him....

...I ll think with my head and not my heart.... I ll be very careful....I ll protect myself....I ll always visit him to make him feel loved......

...But i ll go dressing like an astronaut...

1 Like

Re: Ebola; Will You Leave Your Fiancee If He Or She Contracts The Ebola Virus by djeezy(m): 11:15am On Aug 31, 2014
I will personally volunteer in the quarantine centre to take care of her....I would watch her recover or hear her final words before she dies.....Painful tho.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian, 31, Dupes 75-year-old Dutch Woman Of €200,000 / Any Problem With Dating An Entrepreneur? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.