Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Reason Y Logicalmindyy Is D Most Attractive Dude On Nairaland! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reason Y Logicalmindyy Is D Most Attractive Dude On Nairaland! (3008 Views)

Which Profession Do Ladies Find Most Attractive For A Man? / Most Attractive Features Men Look Out For In Women / What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reason Y Logicalmindyy Is D Most Attractive Dude On Nairaland! by lemmeknow: 10:07am On Aug 31, 2014
Ksslib:

This is why I bite people!!!
oh ma gosh! did I just c this^^
Are u Suarez if u are, then good to have u here!
Re: Reason Y Logicalmindyy Is D Most Attractive Dude On Nairaland! by MizMyColi(f): 10:10am On Aug 31, 2014
ggrin: what's this one saying nowundecided
My Point Exactly.
Re: Reason Y Logicalmindyy Is D Most Attractive Dude On Nairaland! by lemmeknow: 10:11am On Aug 31, 2014
MrsBreezy:

No and no. Well unless you count being married to Chris Brown
WoW! I am great fan of Chris breezy gal! but plz don't think of getting married to him o! d guy dey use woman fight Chinese o!
Re: Reason Y Logicalmindyy Is D Most Attractive Dude On Nairaland! by EternalBeing: 10:12am On Aug 31, 2014
Pls, don't be offended. My FATHER's work is best done today, thanks.
Remember that currently (through satan or GOD)only the genuinely spiritual amount to something great in this generation. GOD is still very much in the business of making people celebrities. Chronicles 16:9 says "The eyes of GOD runs to and fro the earth seeking those HE can" make celebrities; holiness is the price. GOD (as HE did with Ben Carlson, D. K. Olukoya, etc. making them great today and tomorrow in the hereafter) and satan (as he did with... u know who, promises them today but no tomorrow because he knows they'll end in hellfire); both are still seriously looking for souls. True Love is still very real despite the fact that the devil has wrongfully programmed a lot of people's mind to live like dogs having multiple partners under self-deceit that true love does not exist. Get the mystery in Gen 2:24-25; Have sex only with 1 person you've chosen to "marry" because Sex=Marriage, the ceremony is not the marriage, Sex is the Marriage . If you've had sex with multiple partners, u r guity of polygamy ask your Creator for forgiveness. Paul said for those that can't hold yourself... search for your soulmate, pray and start Sexing. Marriage is NOT the ceremony and gathering of people NO! Read Genesis 2:24-25 to understand the Spiritual Mystery that Sex=Marriage. Whether u r 18 or 30, choose just one and GOD will prosper d union if both of u stay faithful to each other for d rest of ur lives. GOD created sex for us as a covenant Sweet bond between 2 persons that have chosen to become 1 (Sex=Marriage. Read Genesis 2:24-25 says "they cleave to become 1 and they were Unclad" . Understand the mystery that devil wants u to keep denying for the rest of their life). devil has deceived so many by trivializing Sex. Sex is grossly spiritual, whether you are a guy or girl, the person u give acess to your Private Part can easily destroy your Life and Destiny permanently. Remember, there's no physical way to identify a demon infested witch/wizard in church or in club; that girl, that guy u r planning and craving to have sex with might just be one. So, totally give your Life to JESUS and pray HIM to guide you to your own wife/husband, and HE surely will. Sex is the worst weapon that devil is using to destroy wonderful youths with Glorious Destiny in this End Time. BE WISE!

1 Like

Re: Reason Y Logicalmindyy Is D Most Attractive Dude On Nairaland! by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 31, 2014
lemmeknow:
WoW! I am great fan of Chris breezy gal! but plz don't think of getting married to him o! d guy dey use woman fight Chinese o!

You're obviously the expert of my feelings for celebrities.
Re: Reason Y Logicalmindyy Is D Most Attractive Dude On Nairaland! by MayflowerB(f): 10:20am On Aug 31, 2014
Logicalmindy:

STFU! What do we have in common?

Just shutup please.

Try to be nice sometimes...It helps
Re: Reason Y Logicalmindyy Is D Most Attractive Dude On Nairaland! by lemmeknow: 10:24am On Aug 31, 2014
MrsBreezy:

You're obviously the expert of my feelings for celebrities.
gud to hear that from u! may I ask, are u in lasgidi?
Re: Reason Y Logicalmindyy Is D Most Attractive Dude On Nairaland! by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 31, 2014
MayflowerB:

Try to be nice sometimes...It helps

Being nice to Nairalanders doesn't worth it.

They are just too annoying.
Re: Reason Y Logicalmindyy Is D Most Attractive Dude On Nairaland! by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 31, 2014
lemmeknow:
gud to hear that from u! may I ask, are u in lasgidi?

No
Re: Reason Y Logicalmindyy Is D Most Attractive Dude On Nairaland! by MayflowerB(f): 10:28am On Aug 31, 2014
Logicalmindy:

U also make urself look annoying by insulting them....u dont jump into a fire cos everyone is doing so
Re: Reason Y Logicalmindyy Is D Most Attractive Dude On Nairaland! by lemmeknow: 10:29am On Aug 31, 2014
MrsBreezy:

No
Oops! when will u b in Naija? Christmas?
Re: Reason Y Logicalmindyy Is D Most Attractive Dude On Nairaland! by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 31, 2014
lemmeknow:
Oops! when will u b in Naija? Christmas?

When y'all get electricity full time.
No boko haram
No Ebola
Invest in WiFi
Fix the buses ish
None of them stupid cocks waking me up at like 7
No old men asking for my number.

Lol jk next summer
Re: Reason Y Logicalmindyy Is D Most Attractive Dude On Nairaland! by lemmeknow: 10:33am On Aug 31, 2014
Logicalmindy:

it ain't about just being nice, bro. it is about being logically nice!
u don't always have to get angry wen u annoyed!
Re: Reason Y Logicalmindyy Is D Most Attractive Dude On Nairaland! by Crocz(m): 10:34am On Aug 31, 2014
lemmeknow:
laughing in d spirit!

far from it babe, check ma profile n topics u will c for urself! I am on professing his cuteness!

Ok...are u g*y?

1 Like

Re: Reason Y Logicalmindyy Is D Most Attractive Dude On Nairaland! by lemmeknow: 10:41am On Aug 31, 2014
Crocz:

Ok...are u g*y?
Chineke God! y dis question na? shey u dey look for man ynash to bang? see me c wahala o!
Re: Reason Y Logicalmindyy Is D Most Attractive Dude On Nairaland! by djeezy(m): 10:42am On Aug 31, 2014
What a thread!
Re: Reason Y Logicalmindyy Is D Most Attractive Dude On Nairaland! by Crocz(m): 10:47am On Aug 31, 2014
lemmeknow:
Chineke God! y dis question na? shey u dey look for man ynash to bang? see me c wahala o!

Lolz...then why in the bottom part of hell would a straight not genetically mutated person "profess" cuteness of another of same gender?

Only one logical reasoning to it: you are probably g*y...unless you provide me with another reason
Re: Reason Y Logicalmindyy Is D Most Attractive Dude On Nairaland! by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 31, 2014
MayflowerB:

U also make urself look annoying by insulting them....u dont jump into a fire cos everyone is doing so

Alright. Thanks
Re: Reason Y Logicalmindyy Is D Most Attractive Dude On Nairaland! by lemmeknow: 11:00am On Aug 31, 2014
Crocz:

Lolz...then why in the bottom part of hell would a straight not genetically mutated person "profess" cuteness of another of same gender?

Only one logical reasoning to it: you are probably g*y...unless you provide me with another reason
k, just b waiting o!
Re: Reason Y Logicalmindyy Is D Most Attractive Dude On Nairaland! by MayflowerB(f): 11:05am On Aug 31, 2014
Logicalmindy:

Alright. Thanks

kiss

1 Like

Re: Reason Y Logicalmindyy Is D Most Attractive Dude On Nairaland! by iceberylin(m): 11:24am On Aug 31, 2014
if do Better stay where u are
MrsBreezy:

When y'all get electricity full time.
No boko haram
No Ebola
Invest in WiFi
Fix the buses ish
None of them stupid cocks waking me up at like 7
No old men asking for my number.

1 Like

Re: Reason Y Logicalmindyy Is D Most Attractive Dude On Nairaland! by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 31, 2014
iceberylin: if do Better stay where u are

Nah I love Nigeria..
Re: Reason Y Logicalmindyy Is D Most Attractive Dude On Nairaland! by lemmeknow: 11:33am On Aug 31, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Nah I love Nigeria..
den y ya say all of that 'bout our country? angry
Re: Reason Y Logicalmindyy Is D Most Attractive Dude On Nairaland! by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 31, 2014
lemmeknow:
den y ya say all of that 'bout our country? angry

Because it's true...
Re: Reason Y Logicalmindyy Is D Most Attractive Dude On Nairaland! by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 31, 2014
lemmeknow: I love to say few words. her is a reason that kills every ...

According to his profile, he oined NL in Aug. n got just two topics. but c his followers!

--- Following:
djeezy ( m ), MrsBreezy ( f ), Romanciella ( f ), safarigirl( f ), ggrin ,
sexymoma ( f ), marieolae ( f ), fifilov ( f ), Lailerh ( f ), Kachisbarbie( f ),
Romancegirl ( f ), hannesy ( f )

What's the thread all about? Trying to figure out. undecided
Re: Reason Y Logicalmindyy Is D Most Attractive Dude On Nairaland! by marieolae(f): 12:23pm On Aug 31, 2014
Romancegirl:

abi oh lol
Re: Reason Y Logicalmindyy Is D Most Attractive Dude On Nairaland! by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 31, 2014
marieolae: abi oh lol

lol. Got so many mentions here. sad
Re: Reason Y Logicalmindyy Is D Most Attractive Dude On Nairaland! by hannesy(f): 12:34pm On Aug 31, 2014
Stp quoting pls plssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Reason Y Logicalmindyy Is D Most Attractive Dude On Nairaland! by lemmeknow: 12:34pm On Aug 31, 2014
Romancegirl:

it is a mystery grin
Re: Reason Y Logicalmindyy Is D Most Attractive Dude On Nairaland! by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 31, 2014
lemmeknow:
it is a mystery grin

Ok
Re: Reason Y Logicalmindyy Is D Most Attractive Dude On Nairaland! by lemmeknow: 12:36pm On Aug 31, 2014
hannesy: Stp quoting pls plssssssssssssssssssss

grin gringrin grin
Re: Reason Y Logicalmindyy Is D Most Attractive Dude On Nairaland! by MrCork: 12:39pm On Aug 31, 2014
lemmeknow:

grin gringrin grin

^^ well..u saw the title of the thread....i suggest u berrra start chasing me! undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Getting A Lady After You Have Made It Or Before? Which Is The Best Option? / Exposed! 8 Secrets Women Keep From Men / Love? ⇨ Marriage? ⇨ Sex? (see)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.