Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,627 members, 7,809,337 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? (22466 Views)

Which Profession Do Ladies Find Most Attractive For A Man? / Most Attractive Features Men Look Out For In Women / How Would You Describe Your Most Attractive Qualities And How Do You Know This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by nurabela: 2:07am On Jan 11, 2011
What is the most attractive non-physical thing in a guy? This question is specifically directed to ladies of substance but gentlemen are welcome on board.
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Nobody: 2:24am On Jan 11, 2011
charisma

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by adamsrib(f): 2:32am On Jan 11, 2011
Intelligence
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Nobody: 4:27am On Jan 11, 2011
Intelligent with a strong mind, a bit of a challenge is a turn on.
I view debating on philosophical topics as an aphrodisiac. (okay I'm lying!  grin but I def. don't want a 'yes boy') 
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by MrsEve2(f): 4:29am On Jan 11, 2011
I like a man who is not afraid to be a man while uplifting his woman to greatness. Not being intimidate with such strong black woman who will not only hold her own but to stand by her man in all days of her life.

That ATTRACTIVE TO ME.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Nobody: 6:27am On Jan 11, 2011
Sense of fairness and justice, no ego problems/self-esteem issues.
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by adagz01(m): 7:09am On Jan 11, 2011
See them wishing
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by freecocoa(f): 7:14am On Jan 11, 2011
Me loves an intelligent man with a huge sense of humour,a man with empathy, confident(not proud/egocentric) and above all a man who has the fear of God.
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Phate07(m): 7:19am On Jan 11, 2011

The greatest asset of any man is intelligence.
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by k8thegreat(f): 7:56am On Jan 11, 2011
I am torn between a good sense of humor and kindness.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by SALady(f): 8:13am On Jan 11, 2011
adagz 01:

See them wishing

^^^Bhuahhahhahahaaa! you are a hater you know.

For me probably everything the girls have listed so far. No egomaniacs, its hard to watch a man with brains acting s-t-u-p-i-d, its just the hardest thing
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by iice(f): 2:14pm On Jan 11, 2011
Intelligence and honor
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Omolola1(f): 2:16pm On Jan 11, 2011
Good sense of humour

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by queensmith: 2:18pm On Jan 11, 2011
Sense of humour, that can make any guy attractive.

also other traits I always seem to fall for lol

An overachiever! Its annoying when a dude is geeky but I love the impressive resume types; top 10 college top 10 grad school, top 10 company! classic turn on
Workaholics
Foreign accents! o lawd!
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by iyatrustee(f): 2:19pm On Jan 11, 2011
his Signature on his bank cheque grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by ebonyvibe(f): 2:21pm On Jan 11, 2011
i will choose COMPASSION over intelligence any day.

There are some fools that states all the facts in the encyklopedia as intelligent as a professor and some with a traders charisma and have no empathy at all.

Mine will be compassion
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Omolola1(f): 2:22pm On Jan 11, 2011
@queensmith, all in all u find a scholar attractive? that'z war. . .lol
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by PTBNaija(f): 2:22pm On Jan 11, 2011
iyatrustee:

lol  grin

I have to say intelligence is first, but a great sense of humor is a close second.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by queensmith: 2:51pm On Jan 11, 2011
Omolola1:

@queensmith, all in all u find a scholar attractive? that'z war. . .lol

lol no, thats not what i meant, I mean someone who is always tops! Like yesterday for example I met a dude who studied neuroscience and is now conducting research in a London hospital. He's the same age as me! As cute as he was, his shyness was gettin on my nerves cos he kept talking too quietly! When he mentioned what he does my eyes just lit up! I automatically has huuuuuuge respect for him, cos thats just really impressive! you dont get alot of young men doing much nowadays!

Alot of men use thier intelligence to be intimidating, thats never attractive. But when a dude is smart, sharp and driven its inspiring!
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Omolola1(f): 2:53pm On Jan 11, 2011
Hmmmn! I like that. . .
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by 190: 2:59pm On Jan 11, 2011
adagz 01:

[size=20pt]See them wishing[/size]

Im telling you adagz

Vision 2030!!
grin grin
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by MrsEve2(f): 4:58pm On Jan 11, 2011
Confidence in his manhood is a virtue.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Busta(f): 4:59pm On Jan 11, 2011
Definitely gotta be his intelligence, ambitious and sense of direction in life.
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 11, 2011
iyatrustee:

[size=18pt]LMFAOOOO!!!![/size] grin grin

First his ATM pin and now his signature LOL, u nor go kill me!
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Atreides(f): 6:14pm On Jan 11, 2011
Sense of humor oh. . Aint nuthin hawtter than a guy who can make me laugh. Although intelligence is up there too-a funny i.diot wouldn't cut it either. Guess it's a tie between intelligence and a good sense of humor.
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by hermosa(f): 12:39am On Jan 12, 2011
BRAINS! BRAINS! BRAINS! grin grin, that's the only thing i look for in a guy, everythin else is secondary
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by ruffrider(f): 12:45am On Jan 12, 2011
He probably cheated on her and she found out, found another guy, and kick him out the house
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by saiyaman: 1:03am On Jan 12, 2011
A sense of humor grin I love to laugh and I need a guy who can have fun and not take life serious all the time!
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by Blackteeth(m): 1:43am On Jan 12, 2011
You ladies should quit this talk of intelligence. Everybody on earth has a brain.
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by MrsEve2(f): 1:45am On Jan 12, 2011
Hmm.
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by iice(f): 3:19am On Jan 12, 2011
Blackteeth:

You ladies should quit this talk of intelligence. Everybody on earth has a brain.

Well that takes you out of the pool of intelligent people.
Re: What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? by MrsEve2(f): 3:29am On Jan 12, 2011
Ooooooooh IIce!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Is 50k Too Much To Spend On A Date? / Life Golden Rules.. / Wild, Crazy Things You Did For Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.