Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,442 members, 7,823,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Niger East Bye Election Inconclusive By INEC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger East Bye Election Inconclusive By INEC (2409 Views)

Inec Declares Kogi State Election Inconclusive / PDP Defeats APC, Wins Niger East Senatorial By-election, Premium Times. / Niger East Senatorial By-election Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niger East Bye Election Inconclusive By INEC by fily2015: 9:53am On Aug 31, 2014
INEC has just cancil 6 LGA election set sat 6th sep for fresh election. NTA braeking news just now
Re: Niger East Bye Election Inconclusive By INEC by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 31, 2014
Who won the other LGA?
Pdp and rigging... What do they mean inconclusive? This is a shame from Jega led Inec.

1 Like

Re: Niger East Bye Election Inconclusive By INEC by donphilopus: 11:01am On Aug 31, 2014
barcanista: Who won the other LGA?
Pdp and rigging... What do they mean inconclusive? This is a shame from Jega led Inec.

I guess the OP is just joking. Why on earth would the cancel the election that's already been won by APC?!
Re: Niger East Bye Election Inconclusive By INEC by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 31, 2014
The APC candidate, Mazi Ogbeni Bola Armedrobber Tinubu, has just been declared winner of the election.

8 Likes

Re: Niger East Bye Election Inconclusive By INEC by francisdfreak: 11:23am On Aug 31, 2014
Sincere9gerian: The APC candidate, Mazi Ogbene Bola Armedrobber Tinubu, has just been declared winner of the election.
oya correct yourself
it's Ebola ahmed thief.nubu

8 Likes

Re: Niger East Bye Election Inconclusive By INEC by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 31, 2014
donphilopus:

I guess the OP is just joking. Why on earth would the cancel the election that's already been won by APC?!
You don't know PDP and their magic

3 Likes

Re: Niger East Bye Election Inconclusive By INEC by donphilopus: 11:33am On Aug 31, 2014
barcanista: You don't know PDP and their magic

I just saw it now that 5 - 6 Polling Units Election has been scheduled to hold on the 6th of September due to reasons best known to INEC. And to make the matters worse, PDP is already ahead of APC with almost 4,500 margin. I would be surprised if PDP wins because it was crystal clear that APC was leading yesterday. PDP only won one Polling Unit in Minna!

2 Likes

Re: Niger East Bye Election Inconclusive By INEC by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 31, 2014
donphilopus:

I just saw it now that 5 - 6 Polling Units Election has been scheduled to hold on the 6th of September due to reasons best known to INEC. And to make the matters worse, PDP is already ahead of APC with almost 4,500 margin. I would be surprised if PDP wins because it was crystal clear that APC was leading yesterday. PDP only won one Polling Unit in Minna!
the ppl of Niger should reject this robbery even b4 the scheduled poll
Re: Niger East Bye Election Inconclusive By INEC by Davidoff2000: 11:40am On Aug 31, 2014
[size=24pt]APC n propaganda. Always winning elections on social media.So pdp 89, 000 while apc has 5000 votes less. Elections to b held in 7council units. How do u cover a 5000vote deficit in 7council wards in a week.

APC has lost yet again...and apart from the osun elections, they hv neva won any election as a political party.[/size]

14 Likes

Re: Niger East Bye Election Inconclusive By INEC by curiouses: 11:45am On Aug 31, 2014
Thought they said APC was leading by wide margin
yesterday? What happened to the thousands of difference
in numbers I saw yesterday? I said it, the media is for the
opposition while the actual power needed to win election
is with the FG/INEC. Let's see who is who....Meanwhile,
condolence in advance to my APC friends. This is a litmus
test to what you should be expecting come 2015.

5 Likes

Re: Niger East Bye Election Inconclusive By INEC by donphilopus: 11:45am On Aug 31, 2014
barcanista: the ppl of Niger should reject this robbery even b4 the scheduled poll

If APC accepts this result, then they should be ready to lose the 2015 General Election. PDP being stealing since 1999!

1 Like

Re: Niger East Bye Election Inconclusive By INEC by donphilopus: 11:51am On Aug 31, 2014
Davidoff2000: APC n propaganda. Always winning elections on social media.So pdp 89, 000 while apc has 5000 votes less. Elections to b held in 7council units. How do u cover a 5000vote deficit in 7council wards in a week.

APC has lost yet again...and apart from the osun elections, they hv neva won any election as a political party.

You see the reason I've preference for the men that ruled Nigeria in the 70s and 80s over these youths?! How on earth would a youth celebrate robbery?! We all saw the results yesterday and it was crystal clear that APC was leading. Even some National Newspapers confirmed it. Anyways, I do not blame you. I believe you're from a region why cheating is accepted or is believed to be a way of life.

If PDP should win this election, then Nigeria is in trouble!

4 Likes

Re: Niger East Bye Election Inconclusive By INEC by meforyou1(m): 12:05pm On Aug 31, 2014
barcanista: Who won the other LGA?
whats shame about an inconclusive election? PDP is leading with 5,000 votes. So, INEC should go ahead and declare PDP winner
Re: Niger East Bye Election Inconclusive By INEC by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 31, 2014
donphilopus:

Says the Chief Native Doctor of PDP E-bastards!
You are still ranting when you should be partying by now? Your paymaster has won the election based on the results collated and declared by the NL resident electoral commissioner, Mynd44. Go and celebrate!

9 Likes

Re: Niger East Bye Election Inconclusive By INEC by meforyou1(m): 12:07pm On Aug 31, 2014
donphilopus:

they did not cancel it. And it is not won by APC. They ordered rerun election in 7 polling units in 5 local governments. As it stands now, PDP has 89,000 votes while APC has 84,000 votes
Re: Niger East Bye Election Inconclusive By INEC by Mynd44: 12:09pm On Aug 31, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
You are still ranting when you should be partying by now? Your paymaster has won the election based on the results collated by the NL resident electoral commissioner, Mynd44. Go and celebrate!
Rules 8 and 20

4 Likes

Re: Niger East Bye Election Inconclusive By INEC by meforyou1(m): 12:09pm On Aug 31, 2014
donphilopus:

APC was leading in 3 local governments, including the one Minna is in, PDP won in 6 local govts.
Re: Niger East Bye Election Inconclusive By INEC by meforyou1(m): 12:10pm On Aug 31, 2014
barcanista: the ppl of Niger should reject this robbery even b4 the scheduled poll
are u advocating violence, which is the bedrock the Islamist janjaweedean party?

3 Likes

Re: Niger East Bye Election Inconclusive By INEC by meforyou1(m): 12:13pm On Aug 31, 2014
donphilopus:

If APC accepts this result, then they should be ready to lose the 2015 General Election. PDP being stealing since 1999!
David Umoru, the APC candidate has contested governorship thrice and lost and went to court and got floored there too thrice. So PDP has no shaking with him going to court as usual.

1 Like

Re: Niger East Bye Election Inconclusive By INEC by meforyou1(m): 12:15pm On Aug 31, 2014
donphilopus:

You see the reason I've preference for the men that ruled Nigeria in the 70s and 80s over these youths?! How on earth would a youth celebrate robbery?! We all saw the results yesterday and it was crystal clear that APC was leading. Even some National Newspapers confirmed it. Anyways, I do not blame you. I believe you're from a region why cheating is accepted or is believed to be a way of life.

If PDP should win this election, then Nigeria is in trouble!
which results did you see? Just some polling units in minna, an opposition enclave, and it means APC has won? We are talking senatorial election, not councillorship

3 Likes

Re: Niger East Bye Election Inconclusive By INEC by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 31, 2014
Mynd44:
Rules 8 and 20
But you were actively involved in collation of results all through last night?

Meanwhile, when you throw your hat in the ring and post comments on any issue on politics section, those of us on the other side of the divide are atleast entitled to a response. You should be able to draw a line between Mynd44 the moderator and Mynd44 the APC e-warrior. I was only responding to Mynd44 the APC e-warrior and not Mynd44 the moderator.

9 Likes

Re: Niger East Bye Election Inconclusive By INEC by Mynd44: 12:18pm On Aug 31, 2014
Sincere9gerian:

Meanwhile, when you post comments on any issue, those of us on the other side of the divide are atleast entitled to a response. You should be able to draw a line between Mynd44 the moderator and Mynd44 the APC e-warrior. I was only responding to Mynd44 the APC e-warrior
Don't make me ban you...it will be for a repeated offence.....long term.

you have been warned

2 Likes

Re: Niger East Bye Election Inconclusive By INEC by emiye(m): 12:21pm On Aug 31, 2014
If it is just 5 polling units outstanding, then APC can not upturn the lead, the units for reelection is not clear, . is it ward units or polling units?
Re: Niger East Bye Election Inconclusive By INEC by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 31, 2014
Sincere9gerian:

Meanwhile, when you post comments on any issue on NL, those of us on the other side of the divide are atleast entitled to a response. You should be able to draw a line between Mynd44 the moderator and Mynd44 the APC e-warrior. I was only responding to Mynd44 the APC e-warrior and not Mynd44 the moderator.

He should not post comments because he is a mod?
I wonder how u escaped rules 8 and 2

2 Likes

Re: Niger East Bye Election Inconclusive By INEC by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 31, 2014
meforyou1: are u advocating violence, which is the bedrock the Islamist janjaweedean party?
How does rejecting = violence? This pdp people self
Re: Niger East Bye Election Inconclusive By INEC by meforyou1(m): 12:27pm On Aug 31, 2014
Obiagelli:
How does rejecting = violence? This pdp people self
i know your people, especially the illiterate northern janjaweedeans. Call for rejection is exactly calling for killing, looting and massive destructions.

3 Likes

Re: Niger East Bye Election Inconclusive By INEC by meforyou1(m): 12:29pm On Aug 31, 2014
Mynd44:
Rules 8 and 20
but mynd44, u also broke rule 8, by saying IBB and Governor Aliyu lost in their wards.
Re: Niger East Bye Election Inconclusive By INEC by Ayed44: 12:31pm On Aug 31, 2014
Re: Niger East Bye Election Inconclusive By INEC by ayindejimmy(m): 12:31pm On Aug 31, 2014
Sincere9gerian:

Meanwhile, when you throw your hat in the ring and post comments on any issue on politics section, those of us on the other side of the divide are atleast entitled to a response. You should be able to draw a line between Mynd44 the moderator and Mynd44 the APC e-warrior. I was only responding to Mynd44 the APC e-warrior and not Mynd44 the moderator.
Just what PDP is known 4- abuse of office
Re: Niger East Bye Election Inconclusive By INEC by meforyou1(m): 12:32pm On Aug 31, 2014
Mynd44:
Don't make me ban you...it will be for a repeated offence.....long term.

you have been warned
apart from the banter, I really do not see what sincere9gerian said that deserves a ban, not to talk of a long term one

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

“I Built My First House At Age 15″- Atiku Abubakar / Lagosians,Mention The Areas Where Fashola Failed You / BUHARI and his brand of Change.. Is GEJ clueless,?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.