Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, (68050 Views)

Congregation Chases Pastor From Church For Impregnating Member / 10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles / Why Is Songs Of Solomon Always Exempted From Church Teachings ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by 1stola: 4:49pm On Aug 31, 2014
egopersonified: All them christ embassy female pastors would be hustling to be the next wife, hope he just looks for a 50 year old virgin to marry like kumuyi did.
Are you? I want marry o grin
Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 31, 2014
Freest: All of u condemning this man, have u ever bothered to ask of he really did what he was accused of or not? If he is actually guilty or not? We are too quick to judge him from d report of just a party... We really dont know wat happened in the home. Am not saying he did it or not, am saying its better we aren't quick to judge cos we might just be judging wrongly...
what is dis one writing. "All of u condemning this man, have u ever bothered to ask of he really did what he was accused of or not" pls go and learn English...
Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by allanphash7(m): 4:53pm On Aug 31, 2014
am sorry for this guy called CHRIS cos he doesnt know that he is playing with fire if he eventually divorce this woman
Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by jasmine21(f): 4:55pm On Aug 31, 2014
Whether the cause is adultery or disrespect as they claim, 1 fact remains...
Why would a couple live apart in 2 different countries for so many years? Divorce is surely bound to happen.
I heard frm a church member that Past Anita & d kids have been living in d Uk for about 15 yrs. That is already separation if you ask me. Both parties would've been so so used to NOT working things out & jst tolerating each other till shit hits d fan.
That huge space gives room for all d bad things u can think of to happen in a marriage.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by Philipmems(m): 4:56pm On Aug 31, 2014
adconline:
Reasonable people take responsibility while delusional jerks blame somebody or satan. Wayo pastor with wife scamming folks since 0000BC

grin grin grin
True talk
But if you are a Christian you will know that Satan is always to blame for things like this.... OK lemme ask you this question...
Imagine people who were so much in love, respect each other, trust each other, were loyal to each other, will die for each other all of a sudden fall out of love, despite and hate each other?what do you think is responsible?
Well really don't thinks its man's jealous, insecure, treacherous, wicked nature ...
There's definitely a high order at work.. SATAN.
Well sorry but that's my opinion and I respect your opinion too.
Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by jasmine21(f): 4:57pm On Aug 31, 2014
allanphash7: am sorry for this guy called CHRIS cos he doesnt know that he is playing with fire if he eventually divorce this woman

Playing with fire? How?
Its d woman who's divorcing him anyway
Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by shilexholly(m): 4:57pm On Aug 31, 2014
Na 2day dis kin tin no D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ last 4 nija now.....it can even strenghten him sef.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by allanphash7(m): 4:59pm On Aug 31, 2014
[na 50-50 share be the whole property oooquote author=jasmine21]

Playing with fire? How?
Its d woman who's divorcing him anyway [/quote]
Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by 2scorehigh(m): 5:01pm On Aug 31, 2014
1stola:
I have always tot of oyakilome as a corny guy...
back then in school, girls from his church dress seductively to Church and the members and pastors fùck themselves anyhow. I even successfully seduced one of their pastors then but, I was only teasing her. She even spent few nights in my room and I wasn't even a Christian.
It's a shame that many of his members that would have divorced each other but would have hesitated because of him... now, who is going make them not make not divorce themselves?
THE WIFE MUST BE A STÛPID BÍTCH TOO! WHITES WILL ALWAYS BE WHITE...
HOW CAN SHE CALL HERSELF A TRUE CHRISTIAN AND STILL BE FILLING FOR DIVORCE?
CHRISTIANITY MUST BE A JOKE.
GULLIBLE FOLLOWERS WILL REMAIN MAGAS.
LIKE I ALWAYS SAY, THEY ARE ALL SHEEPS

Corny...? Jesus! cool
Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 31, 2014
flolancracker: Moneymaking venture..
hmmmmm
Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by jasmine21(f): 5:08pm On Aug 31, 2014
hungryboy: oh boy shut up dia, why should we pray for him ?,
he is a pastor who is supposed to be a role model to his members,
if a pastor is going round sampling different girls with his holy rod,
what kind of example is he setting for his flock

What makes you think d accusation is true? Where u there when he committed adultery? Abeg pple shld stop saying what they don't know and leave judgment to God.
Do you know, that it is very possible the wife just claimed adultery so that she wouldn't reconcile with him?
Pls let's not speak on what we don't know.
Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by hungryboy(m): 5:10pm On Aug 31, 2014
baby124:
Tell that to all the women in your family. Hungry and sexually frustrated criminal
aunty your mama no teach u respect abi?,
God no go forgive that your mama oh
Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by maafen: 5:10pm On Aug 31, 2014
purplesummer: The business partnership has collapsed. The congregation should be split into two. Each of them will have to try sole proprietorship. It's all business
Was that tђε̲̣̣̣̥ term ãпԃ condition φf tђε̲̣̣̣̥ business when they started it ?
Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by IYANGBALI: 5:11pm On Aug 31, 2014
Tallesty1: To be a Pastor you must be devoted to your wife as it is stated in(Titus 1:6; 1 Tim 3:2). Because your marriage illustrates Christ’s love for His church. His bride (Eph. 5:22 ff.). You must love and respect your wife exclusively with your mind, will and emotions and not just your body. A pastor's family is his first flock.

This is a man that will say "pheww" and half of the congregation will fall flat on their belly or back. Why can't he pray God to restore the love and peace in his family?
he didn't easy now
Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by Ibyno(m): 5:11pm On Aug 31, 2014
The top single ladies in the church will be like, Lord let this happen so fast, so they will take the place of Anita as next in command.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 31, 2014
Innodon: so its true
Yep, so true..... D whole tin is jst messy!!! Well no one is Perfect... We all Err
Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by Rebya57(f): 5:20pm On Aug 31, 2014
Adultery in christ embasy is not a sin. I know of an elder or whatever is called in that ministy in Benin city that keep 2 homes. His office mistress and madam in d house. A big Fur. Maker. He gathers his staff 4 dev. In d morning to preach what. My God will reward everyone according to his work on earth. Amen. Sinners will never go unpunish, so said d Lord.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by Orikinla(m): 5:23pm On Aug 31, 2014
freshness2020: It takes a million step to build a good reputation
But it takes one stupid act to destroy everything ...

When ♈όϋ teach the Word, Practice them right.
Only God can help ♈όϋ in this trying times!

So true.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by CharlieMaria(m): 5:24pm On Aug 31, 2014
Youngzedd:

I no follow 4 dis your post.

OYO
Nke ahu gbasaragi.. Madam abeg gimme another bottle of palm wine jare......
Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by Btruth: 5:25pm On Aug 31, 2014
Just visit the website now, but unfortunately it's no more love world again. It looks boring without Madam Anita.
Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by Youngzedd(m): 5:26pm On Aug 31, 2014
CharlieMaria:
Nke ahu gbasaragi.. Madam abeg gimme another bottle of palm wine jare......

Okakwa mma otu ahu.

Anyu kwana nke etinwere anwuru (Igbo).
Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by BibiBasy(f): 5:27pm On Aug 31, 2014
I just choose to have an open mind about this issue - not pushing blames or criticizing. I'm not a member of CEC. Infact i worship d orthodox way... I think there is more to this issue than what d media is carrying (remote cause & immediate cause). All marriages have their ups & downs. By my thinking, i stand to be corrected, african women rarely divorce their husbands on grounds of adultery (tho she's mixed race). I personally do not support couples who live continents apart. Humans with blood flowing tru their veins, jeez! anything can happen! No matter how spiritual you are those thoughts creep in once in a while. For people who criticize him as "man of God", i always maintain that THE FACT THAT YOU'RE A PASTOR OR YOU PERFORM MIRACLES DOESN'T GIVE YOU A FREE TICKET TO HEAVEN. Some pastors are "means to an end" after which they'll be thrown out, i pray they take precautions. I only wish for the sake of their girls &posterity, Anita would reconsider, cos from what i read online,na she dey ginger. If its just adultery & disobedience/superiority, they can still work something out and start again. BUT I STRONGLY BELIEVE THAT THERE IS MORE. #myopinion

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by jasmine21(f): 5:29pm On Aug 31, 2014
Some comments here are just annoying. See pple blaming d wife saying "Can't she forgive?" "She isn't behaving like a pastor," bla bla bla.. Let me ask you,

1. Do u know how many times she would have forgiven this man of diff things over d years?
2. B4 being a pastor isn't she a woman that has feelings too? So to make d congregation and d man of God happy, she should be unhappy?
3. Pastor Chris is also a man that has imperfections too b4 being a pastor. Does that mean he is devoid of blame and committing sin?

Whether we like it or not whatever we read in d news can't be enough to judge them because we aren't in d marriage with Dem so we can only guess. Marriage is a partnership and if it goes sour, blame both parties not 1.

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by Amadaz(m): 5:30pm On Aug 31, 2014
Them church go lose plenty customers as a result of this incident.
Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by litetias(m): 5:30pm On Aug 31, 2014
masonkz: I wish them well, sincerely, whether separate or together. Just be happy, and if you're no more happy together, then go your separate ways. The world wouldn't know what is happening in your home, just the two of you know. And despite whatever people might say or insult one person over the other, we would never know what really happened. Neither is it any of our business.

To the Christians and members of Christ Embassy, I'm sure you and everyone else have your various internal issues, therefore the fact that someone is a pastor doesn't mean the person doesn't have issues. People at the top would rather build a façade about their personal lives, for the sake of being exemplary...but at the end of it all, we're all human. Except you'd like us to believe that you're worshipping your pastor.

I'd also want to believe that for Anita to have gone as far as filing a divorce and stating Adultery as the reason, then she has a proof to back it up. Again, it's no one's business.
Don't tell me you don't know that pentecostal christians worship their pastors
Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by CharlieMaria(m): 5:31pm On Aug 31, 2014
Youngzedd:

Okakwa mma otu ahu.

Anyu kwana nke etinwere anwuru (Igbo).
Lols youngzona hwfaarrrr??
Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by F117A: 5:32pm On Aug 31, 2014
He who breaks an edge,a serpent will bite.
The devil will always attack men of God through their families.
Its is a devastatingly effective tactic,which is why not every woman is called to be a pastor's wife.
Even the great apostle babalola was attacked by the enemy through his marriage before the lord took him away from the face of the earth.
Pastors need to be pray for their divinely ordained wives before making the mistake of marrying fire extinguishers.
May God help them.
Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by CharlieMaria(m): 5:32pm On Aug 31, 2014
Amadaz: Them church business centre. go lose plenty customers as a result of this incident.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by litetias(m): 5:36pm On Aug 31, 2014
jasmine21:

What makes you think d accusation is true? Where u there when he committed adultery? Abeg pple shld stop saying what they don't know and leave judgment to God.
Do you know, that it is very possible the wife just claimed adultery so that she wouldn't reconcile with him?
Pls let's not speak on what we don't know.
It's obvious you're taking pastor Chris' side cos you're calling the wife a liar just to make him look good. Women should stick together. You may be in her shoes someday. Btw do you take him for a saint?

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by Toks2008(m): 5:37pm On Aug 31, 2014
Tallesty1: To be a Pastor you must be devoted to your wife as it is stated in(Titus 1:6; 1 Tim 3:2). Because your marriage illustrates Christ’s love for His church. His bride (Eph. 5:22 ff.). You must love and respect your wife exclusively with your mind, will and emotions and not just your body. A pastor's family is his first flock.

This is a man that will say "pheww" and half of the congregation will fall flat on their belly or back. Why can't he pray God to restore the love and peace in his family?

You have no idea how complex marriage can be and how clueless some ladies can be.

Pastor chris has no issue here but its the wife filing for divorce.

I still love him and his teachings.

The bible says if the wife wants to go,so be it,he is free.

Btw i still believe they can reconcile but the lady in question should withdraw that divorce suit.
Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by jasmine21(f): 5:37pm On Aug 31, 2014
Amadaz: Them church go lose plenty customers as a result of this incident.

Well, I doubt it. U know why? Lol. See pastor Biodun of COZA and what happened to him last year. I think that's even worse than this. Till today his church is still full and his members r still worshipping d ground he steps on grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Adeboye Gives New Instructions For RCCG / Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale / 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.