Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, (68022 Views)

Congregation Chases Pastor From Church For Impregnating Member / 10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles / Why Is Songs Of Solomon Always Exempted From Church Teachings ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by Hembelembe: 6:59pm On Aug 31, 2014
I refuse to comment
Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by Philipmems(m): 7:01pm On Aug 31, 2014
dealslip:

haba why are you just heaping most of the blame on the woman. The same Satan that tempted Pastor's pe.nis also told Mummy GO not to forgive. Besides she hasn't done anything wrong by seeking for divorce. Remember adultery is the only justification for divorce in Christianity. As the leader of the home, the man has the greatest role in a marriage. Leadership isn't for people who lack self control.
Hahahahaaahahaahhaaha....
Both parties are to blame on the issue at hand what I am saying is that the woman is always the unifying factor in a home, its her inert duty to always unify the home.
I don't know pastor Chris personally oh but I think he wouldn't want to embarrass himself outside by sleeping around as he is a public figure. This is just an accusation from the the wife's friends that Chris is dating his church members which might be possible I wouldnt know becos I wasn't there.
Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by queensenglish91: 7:11pm On Aug 31, 2014
SHUT UP, EVERYONE! JUST SHUT UP!!
Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by mifavour(f): 7:13pm On Aug 31, 2014
Tallesty1: To be a Pastor you must be devoted to your wife as it is stated in(Titus 1:6; 1 Tim 3:2). Because your marriage illustrates Christ’s love for His church. His bride (Eph. 5:22 ff.). You must love and respect your wife exclusively with your mind, will and emotions and not just your body. A pastor's family is his first flock.

This is a man that will say "pheww" and half of the congregation will fall flat on their belly or back. Why can't he pray God to restore the love and peace in his family?

God bless you!
Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by collins6381(m): 7:17pm On Aug 31, 2014
atbu1983: You are the one who is ignorant because you don't study the bible but follow pastorsm If you read your bible you will know that every true believer is a Man of God. You think by worshipping ur pastor you are a christian. The truth is you are just an idolater. there is no difference between you and someone serve ogun and sango .
#true talk
no wonder many are called but few, chosen
Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by mifavour(f): 7:18pm On Aug 31, 2014
Oduduwaboy:
Will you then agree with me that the man, Chris Oyakhilome , is worse than an infidel , according to the bible? ( i cant remember the verse now)
1timothy 5:8
Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by joycooten2002: 7:19pm On Aug 31, 2014
I guessed the OP is a devil

Look at her
https://www.yookos.com/community/pastorchrislive
http://blwcampusministry.org/2014/index.php

She's never been part of the page the OP mentioned. Hocus pocus.
Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by joycooten2002: 7:19pm On Aug 31, 2014
Yookos.com is Christ Embassy Social media sites with millions of people on it and shes is there.
Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 31, 2014
Yomieluv: no he didn't,but they possess certain qualities for them to head a church. After all,most claim they are called by God.

Certain qualities indeed. Either the so called MOG are deceiving themselves, or they are deceiving their followers. Either way, someone is being deceived, and obviously it takes something like this to know that.
Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by mbulela: 7:23pm On Aug 31, 2014
rastamouse: To all Christians here, here is an advice to you: Let those without sin cast the biggest stones.

GOD knows how to deal with HIS own. Refrain from judging because you may not know all the facts.
Are you saying that because he is a pastor or because he is a Christian?
I ask because if it was me a from the pew,stones will be landing like rain and pastors will seem like they are doing there Godly role in judging me.
Also another question,when you judge unbelievers,do you know all the facts?
We must not be hypocrites. It is ungodly. God loves even scales.
Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by joycooten2002: 7:23pm On Aug 31, 2014
Here she is

Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by Farouksenior: 7:24pm On Aug 31, 2014
.. All dis claims nd counter claims.
......accusations nd counter accusations.
...........TimE wil Tell.

NoTE : TimE na sallard..(lyk ma frnd wil say)
grin
Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by iamdsam: 7:25pm On Aug 31, 2014
Who told you it's no one's business. A pastor or whatever he calls himself should practice first what he preach before members can follow. It's a concern to their church because this will cause a division in the church which might bring it down.
masonkz: I wish them well, sincerely, whether separate or together. Just be happy, and if you're no more happy together, then go your separate ways. The world wouldn't know what is happening in your home, just the two of you know. And despite whatever people might say or insult one person over the other, we would never know what really happened. Neither is it any of our business.

To the Christians and members of Christ Embassy, I'm sure you and everyone else have your various internal issues, therefore the fact that someone is a pastor doesn't mean the person doesn't have issues. People at the top would rather build a façade about their personal lives, for the sake of being exemplary...but at the end of it all, we're all human. Except you'd like us to believe that you're worshipping your pastor.

I'd also want to believe that for Anita to have gone as far as filing a divorce and stating Adultery as the reason, then she has a proof to back it up. Again, it's no one's business.
Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by rabzy: 7:25pm On Aug 31, 2014
This man and his pastors have always been greasy. Frying their hair all over the place speaking phoney and wearing designer suits. That's straight from guy men's book and u expect them not to be guy men

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by mbulela: 7:26pm On Aug 31, 2014
rastamouse: To all Christians here, here is an advice to you: Let those without sin cast the biggest stones.

GOD knows how to deal with HIS own. Refrain from judging because you may not know all the facts.
Are you saying that because he is a pastor or because he is a Christian?
I ask because if it was me a from the pew,stones will be landing like rain and pastors will seem like they are doing there Godly role in judging me.
Also another question,when you judge unbelievers,do you know all the facts?
We must not be hypocrites. It is ungodly. God loves even scales
Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by iamdsam: 7:27pm On Aug 31, 2014
They should keep using the heads of their docile members. I just dey watch this thing like Africa Magic
masonkz:

Certain qualities indeed. Either the so called MOG are deceiving themselves, or they are deceiving their followers. Either way, someone is being deceived, and obviously it takes something like this to know that.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by 100Cents: 7:29pm On Aug 31, 2014
Psalms 11: 3... If the foundations he destroyed , what can the righteous do ?

These churches that teach modern Christianity should learn from these stories.. God's foundation is righteousness and its unmovable..
Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by Gfrey6(m): 7:29pm On Aug 31, 2014
waiting for Anita Embassy
Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by nora544: 7:35pm On Aug 31, 2014
joycooten2002: Yookos.com is Christ Embassy Social media sites with millions of people on it and shes is there.

Sorry the side is Nr 47 in Nigeria and this since many years!

google and you will see how good the homepage is you can se the trafic.
Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by kandiikane(m): 7:36pm On Aug 31, 2014
Philipmems: but wait oh even if its adultery as speculated what happened to our women of steel (1 peter 3:1-3), for better for worse, our mothers stuck to our fathers through thick and thin, never to be distracted by side chicks... Frankly speaking the easiest way for confusion to enter a home na through woman... After all according to the book of Timothy it says a woman was deceive first before Adams.
Read 1 peter 3:1-6 and 1 Corinthians 7:1- 12 especially 10 and 11 and understand that the woman has more role to play in keeping her home together and if it fails shes mainly to be blamed.

You were making sense until you started rambling off with this.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by ladygogo: 7:36pm On Aug 31, 2014
queensenglish91: SHUT UP, EVERYONE! JUST SHUT UP!!

Calm your titties down! undecided
Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 31, 2014
iamdsam: Who told you it's no one's business. A pastor or whatever he calls himself should practice first what he preach before members can follow. It's a concern to their church because this will cause a division in the church which might bring it down.

lol.

I wouldn't be surprised if worse things are happening with other well known so called MOG.
Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by freshness2020: 7:44pm On Aug 31, 2014
natureblack: Freshness,I can't believe am with you on this one,buh you're so on point.
Thanks NatureBlack!.grin.
Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by layi(m): 7:46pm On Aug 31, 2014
Pastor Chris ministry looks so much like that of Pastor Benny Hinn

Pastor Benny is divorced and Pastor Chris too is about to be divorced

Is this deliberate? I am lost o
Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 31, 2014
daris God in everything we do and say oooo
Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by cytellProperty: 7:46pm On Aug 31, 2014
atbu1983: You are the one who is ignorant because you don't study the bible but follow pastors. If you read your bible you will know that every true believer is a Man of God. You think by worshipping ur pastor you are a christian. The truth is you are just an idolater. there is no difference between you and someone serving ogun and sango . Christianity is not islam. islam had no messiah. we christian has a messiah Jesus christ. our focus and standard should be Jesus christ alone and not pastor or pope or bishop etc
You are just saying rubbish based on your ignorance, i wonder if you know the meaning of what i wrote and its connection with your religiosity.
Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by cytellProperty: 7:48pm On Aug 31, 2014
rabzy: This man and his pastors have always been greasy. Frying their hair all over the place speaking phoney and wearing designer suits. That's straight from guy men's book and u expect them not to be guy men
Mumu, thats the best you can say. It shows that you dont see far.
Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by cytellProperty: 7:50pm On Aug 31, 2014
masonkz:

In your mind
Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 31, 2014
cytellProperty:
In your mind

wetin do my mind?
Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by 5thNOTE: 7:58pm On Aug 31, 2014

they should try to settle, and may the Grace of God see them through.
Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by UnknownT: 8:01pm On Aug 31, 2014
Why she go run go file d divorce for London, na London dem for marry? Now if she succeed,dem go say make dem share the private jet(if any) into two, the university(if any) into two. Well, pastor chris go claim say na church get all the properties. Its a pity!!!
Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by vivalavida(m): 8:03pm On Aug 31, 2014
rabzy: This man and his pastors have always been greasy. Frying their hair all over the place speaking phoney and wearing designer suits. That's straight from guy men's book and u expect them not to be guy men

Real recognise real.
I love this comment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba / Adeboye Gives New Instructions For RCCG / Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.