Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,046 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

,! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ,! (5902 Views)

"I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" / I Am Not Attracted To My Bf / My Bf's Mum's Terminally Ill: How Do I Console Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ,! by gab264(m): 3:22pm On Aug 31, 2014
gud
Re: ,! by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 31, 2014
its a stick that raapes you in the night
Elkewwty:

What is dilldo cry
Re: ,! by MizMyColi(f): 3:35pm On Aug 31, 2014
tonyayo1:
@bolded, 'he claimed to be a born again,' meaning he was a born again before meeting you...
'He is not that good in bed,' WTF are you talking about, how can you lure a born again into having s*x with you and you expect him to perform well?

What I'm seeing here is a born again that really likes you and wants to really make you his wife and you're pushing him away because of a mere sexual satisfaction that we humans can be taught on how to improve our performance in bed, he is just inexperience and believe me religious guys are the ones that actually goes extra miles in learning how to satisfy their girlfriends wives 'cause they're not adultery prone, do your research.
God bless you sir......... And happy sunday.

The things you emboldened are the exact things I wanted to highlight and talk about.

Now, lending my voice to yours:
OP, if you don't know the value of what you have, kindly let him go.
There are ladies out there who desire his kind.
It is rare to meet a fine young man who truly has a heart for God, who desires moral up-rightness.

Choi! In the first place he gave in to sex because he wanted to please you, but in his heart, he knows he can't continue that way because peace keeps eluding him.

Nne, its your choice. But I'd advise that you get his reasons for being that way, just to set things straight and remain with Him.
He is to be treasured sweetheart.

Except, of course, your heart tells you otherwise.

2 Likes

Re: ,! by nickz(m): 3:39pm On Aug 31, 2014
Elkewwty:

What is dilldo cry
drilling machine
Re: ,! by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 31, 2014
MizMyColi:
God bless you sir......... And happy sunday.

The things you emboldened are the exact things I wanted to highlight and talk about.

Now, lending my voice to yours:
OP, if you don't know the value of what you have, kindly let him go.
There are ladies out there who desire his kind.
It is rare to meet a fine young man who truly has a heart for God, who desires moral up-rightness.

Choi! In the first place he gave in to sex because he wanted to please you, but in his heart, he knows he can't continue that way because peace keeps eluding him.

Nne, its your choice. But I'd advise that you get his reasons for being that way, just to set things straight and remain with Him.
He is to be treasured sweetheart.

Except, of course, your heart tells you otherwise.

Thanks Miz...
The problem with some girls are making what is nothing to be something, and the problem with this one is... She doesn't understand this girl's regular saying about needing a God fearing man, she have him in her grasp and want to get rid of him 'cause of s*xual urges, by not satisfying her. 90% of the world's marriage break-ups isn't about s*xual satisfaction, but 10% that left 'cause of s*xual satisfaction, turn out regretting cause life isn't about s*x and satisfaction, it's an adventure that begins when you starts a family.

2 Likes

Re: ,! by BaddieKay(f): 5:37pm On Aug 31, 2014
The guy has been wrestling with u for sooo long,he can't take it anymore b4 u kill him...4rm ur post u sound like a freak.his no born again,jx avoiding u lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: ,! by benswagtt(m): 11:10pm On Aug 31, 2014
Elkewwty: cry .
He claimed to be a born again cry , but am not sure if actually he is because he is not that good on bed, maybe the situation has gotten worse so he tries to cover it by claiming he is now a Born Again christian cry.

He said he wouldnt give it to me again until after wedlock has been established betwen me and him cry

I dont like a born again as a BF, they are just too holy cry

ahh!!! Quote me nd u wil b glad dat ma dick can make u scream... ! I can b ur sex dude.. Free!
Re: ,! by Elkewwty(f): 9:03am On Sep 01, 2014
benswagtt: ahh!!! Quote me nd u wil b glad dat ma dick can make u scream... ! I can b ur sex dude.. Free!

Smh
Re: ,! by Elkewwty(f): 9:04am On Sep 01, 2014
BaddieKay: The guy has been wrestling with u for sooo long,he can't take it anymore b4 u kill him...4rm ur post u sound like a freak.his no born again,jx avoiding u lipsrsealed

cry
Re: ,! by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 01, 2014
Let him go just because a guy is a good guy does not mean you guys are meant to be. You don't manage people everyone deserves better and the earlier you leave a relationship that is not meant for you, the quicker you will find the right fit. Think it through, check in with yourself and if its not working hey its not working. Free him and free yourself.
Re: ,! by Duru009(m): 1:29pm On Sep 01, 2014
Wow oh my God. Baby i got xtra active big cock just for you dear.i promise to give it to you anytime u wnt. Its apromise sweet. Add me on whatapp now/08187844713.
Re: ,! by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 01, 2014
...dump him.....then another girl will meet him and value him alot....You should be happy you have someone who s ready not to demand sex from you....

And you are here complaining....There are many girls out there ready to enter your shoes the moment you leave him...
Re: ,! by MizMyColi(f): 1:41pm On Sep 01, 2014

cheesy

Me I'm waiting in line already grin
temigracie: ...dump him.....then another girl will meet him and value him alot....You should be happy you have someone who s ready not to demand sex from you....

And you are here complaining....There are many girls out there ready to enter your shoes the moment you leave him...

1 Like

Re: ,! by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 01, 2014
MizMyColi:
cheesy

Me I'm waiting in line already grin
...lol..same here too jare...

Thats how some girls loose good guys.....my dear, if am in ur shoes....I ll hold on to his sokoto like my life depends on it...I ll treasure him and value him...cos he is in-directing making a sacrifice....

....thats what we call true love....

1 Like

Re: ,! by zubby29(m): 1:51pm On Sep 01, 2014
y not try a gangstar,must u highlit his shortcomings?
He claimed to be a born again cry , but am not sure if actually he is because he is not that good on bed, maybe the situation has gotten worse so he tries to cover it by claiming he is now a Born Again christian cry.

He said he wouldnt give it to me again until after wedlock has been established betwen me and him cry

Re: ,! by benswagtt(m): 2:23pm On Sep 01, 2014
Elkewwty:

Smh
o.y.o
Re: ,! by 100Cents: 2:42pm On Sep 01, 2014
From experience, very pretty girls are sex freaks..

I know that well.

Don't mind their pretences..
Re: ,! by 100Cents: 2:54pm On Sep 01, 2014
LaChicabonita: undecidedSo you want me to help you break up with him?

Yes dear..
Re: ,! by spanzed(m): 2:59pm On Sep 01, 2014

And its ur type dat would start shouting if u are jilted once...u are lucking babe pamper ur born again BF
Re: ,! by swtchicgurl: 3:02pm On Sep 01, 2014
HezronLorraine: Hey you.

Hi Hez! shocked honestly, soooo glad to read from you.

Email pls!
Re: ,! by 100Cents: 3:05pm On Sep 01, 2014
BaddieKay: The guy has been wrestling with u for sooo long,he can't take it anymore b4 u kill him...4rm ur post u sound like a freak.his no born again,jx avoiding u lipsrsealed

Funny enough, you are right..

1 Like

Re: ,! by patomalabosan(m): 3:18pm On Sep 01, 2014
farano: Who cares

NFCS does!

1 Like

Re: ,! by cooljoe(m): 3:36pm On Sep 01, 2014
May I replace him pls
Re: ,! by samflex(m): 3:46pm On Sep 01, 2014

nice pic
Re: ,! by samflex(m): 3:48pm On Sep 01, 2014
All the op post na sex and boobs, are you that starved?
Re: ,! by BaddieKay(f): 7:22pm On Sep 01, 2014
samflex:

nice pic

thanks
Re: ,! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 01, 2014

He is not just good in bed and covers it up by claiming to be born again....u might as well tell him how u want it or look for an alternative
Re: ,! by iceberylin(m): 7:29am On Sep 03, 2014
FCT is just too far!
we could have cheated on him grin
Re: ,! by Yeahreen(m): 7:38am On Sep 03, 2014
If he in't givin it to u ryt den quite..Marryin such a guy wld only make u cheat few months in ur marriage..

Re: ,! by chimerase2: 8:54am On Sep 03, 2014
temigracie: ...lol..same here too jare...

Thats how some girls loose good guys.....my dear, if am in ur shoes....I ll hold on to his sokoto like my life depends on it...I ll treasure him and value him...cos he is in-directing making a sacrifice....

....thats what we call true love....
omoge mi shey e like sex undecided
Re: ,! by Chocrae: 10:24am On Sep 03, 2014
Elkewwty:

What is dilldo cry

DILLDO is a s*x toy!! Dick Replacement
Re: ,! by manmade(m): 6:13pm On Sep 03, 2014
let's talk about the guy, u would be glad u did

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Want To Catch Woman What Will You Use? / SlayQueen Curse Male Friend For Not Paying Hotel So She Can Sleep With Her BF(Pi / Why Nigerian Women Are Mostly Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.