Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (2758 Views)

Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) / 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex / Ladies...serrriously, Whats Yor Reaction When Homebase Guys Toast You!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by Dannyxy(m): 1:43pm On Aug 31, 2014

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by tosyne2much(m): 1:50pm On Aug 31, 2014
Its simply because dey ar so myopic... So many ladies have lost great opportunities as a result of dis yeye act... On the other hand, I wouldn't blame dem because there's 80 possibility that wen a guy walks towards a random lady trying to make a conversation, he's probably trying to woo her
Re: ... by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 31, 2014
With an exception of the ‘smart ones’ - I think the big problem is ‘they’ take every friendly gesture as some sort of approach hence they intuitively start playing ‘taken' or ‘hard to get’ which is really irritating and provoking.

1 Like

Re: ... by V0lv0(f): 2:02pm On Aug 31, 2014
Sometimes it gets so annoying when you just want to be alone in peace and some random guy starts telling you sh1t. Sometimes when you are nice back then they get wrong idea and will not leave you alone.

You can't blame woman sometimes for this because 9/10 if a guy stops you it usually is not about a stain on your pants lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: ... by Dannyxy(m): 2:05pm On Aug 31, 2014
tosyne2much: Its simply because dey ar so myopic... So many ladies have lost great opportunities as a result of dis yeye act... On the other hand, I wouldn't blame dem because there's 80 possibility that wen a guy walks towards a random lady trying to make a conversation, he's probably trying to woo her
even though, at least you should show courtesy
Re: ... by Dannyxy(m): 2:06pm On Aug 31, 2014
Ceasar1: With an exception of the ‘smart ones’ - I think the big problem is ‘they’ take every friendly gesture as some sort of approach hence they immediately start playing ‘taken' or ‘hard to get’ which is really irritating and provoking.
nawa oh
Re: ... by TRADELYN: 2:06pm On Aug 31, 2014
KiV...
Re: ... by Dannyxy(m): 2:08pm On Aug 31, 2014
V0lv0: Sometimes it gets so annoying when you just want to be alone in peace and some random guy starts telling you sh1t. Sometimes when you are nice back then they get wrong idea and will not leave you alone.

You can't blame woman sometimes for this because 9/10 if a guy stops you it usually is not about a stain on your pants lipsrsealed
you don't have to be rude, atleast hear what he have to say first.

2 Likes

Re: ... by braine(m): 2:09pm On Aug 31, 2014
I really wonder too!!
Re: ... by Tallesty1(m): 2:11pm On Aug 31, 2014
Kai!
Re: ... by marieolae(f): 2:16pm On Aug 31, 2014
V0lv0: Sometimes it gets so annoying when you just want to be alone in peace and some random guy starts telling you sh1t. Sometimes when you are nice back then they get wrong idea and will not leave you alone.

just took the words out of my mouth

2 Likes

Re: ... by LaurelP(m): 2:20pm On Aug 31, 2014
I thought I was d only one who notices dis
That's why men will continue to be richer, more connected and happier than women
Women can't network, they find it hard connecting with people and even when you make effort to reach out to them, they take it for the wrong motives.
That's why the few of them dat are different will always stand out and are open to more opportunities and happiness

7 Likes

Re: ... by Lumyboi(m): 2:21pm On Aug 31, 2014

I agree wt u. Sm guys r jst terrific at tlkin to or tryina knw everytin female...not al sha. At least u go hia werin e wan tlk first.
Was goin to drop a family friend in sch 1 hot afternoon wen I saw 2gurls on d road most likely also goin to d sch, I tot of helpin dem to sch bt on 2nd tot...na so dem go start formin lik say...jst went by jor. At least na cab dem dey find
Re: ... by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 31, 2014
I know a simple "yes can i help u" isnt bad
But...
95% of the time channels into unnecessary convos

So the ladies try to avoid dat

2 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 31, 2014
Dannyxy: you girls should stop being rude, it's not every guy that stops you on the road that wants to 'toast' you.

my sis and i were walking towards the the gate of our estate, when we saw some kids laughing and pointing to the backside of a lady, I looked closely to see what was wrong with her back side, then boom!, I noticed a red spot(gross), unfortunately for her, she was wearing a white trouser, more like a 'tight', so it was as clear as HD. I pointed it to my sister, and told her to run up and inform the girl of her "critical situation", but she was reluctant to do it, without wasting time I decide to run and tell her my self because she was getting close to a pitch were guys play football in the evening( you can't imagine what the guys would do).

now I ran as fast as I can, as I getting close to her I was shouting "excuse me!, excuse me!, aunty!, sister!", but she no answer me oh, she was still cat walking with the map of Africa forming and increasing behind her. to cut the long story short, I got to her, tapped her, and said "excuse me", you need to see the look this girl give me, she gave me such an irritated look, that if I was a sinner, I would start confessing immediately, but that did not deter me, I continued, I said "hello", and she was like " ehen?, ehen?, what is it?", mehn I just wanted to turn back and leave her to suffer the imminent embarrassment, but out of my good heart, I told her "sorry oh, you trouser is stained" and turned to walk away, she melted immediately, the look on face grin grin , as i walked away, I heard her say thank you, but I just walked away still, from then, anytime she sees me, she smiles and says hello, I nod my head and smile back..

lesson- ladies be careful how you deal with people, show a little courtesy everytime..

Bro go and buy a range rover

your story will change!!

4 Likes

Re: ... by MizMyColi(f): 3:17pm On Aug 31, 2014
imo Ceasar and Laurel (on this thread) have spoken well lipsrsealed
Re: ... by Houseofglam7(f): 4:39pm On Aug 31, 2014
Random guys hitting on them has become a trend,so the ladies just assume its another episode of bullshit, that's the reason.

I sometimes try to hear them out.
It still depends on the manner of approach though.

1 Like

Re: ... by Dannyxy(m): 5:05pm On Aug 31, 2014
folly65: I know a simple "yes can i help u" isnt bad
But...
95% of the time channels into unnecessary convos

So the ladies try to avoid dat
abuja or jos?, pick one, you look so familiar, I am just trying to pin the face.
Re: ... by Dannyxy(m): 5:07pm On Aug 31, 2014
Houseofglam7:
Random guys hitting on them has become a trend,so the ladies just assume its another episode of bullshit, that's the reason.

I sometimes try to hear them out.
It still depends on the manner of approach though.
brace, you posts always making sense, but I no go follow grin
Re: ... by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 31, 2014
The girl even try to greet you after that embarrasing moment. If I was the one, I go charter facecap and glasses whenever i see you.
But seriously, you don't expect us to answer every tom dicck and harry that says hello, some of them may turn out wrong. We just have to be careful na.
Re: ... by Houseofglam7(f): 5:42pm On Aug 31, 2014
Dannyxy: brace, you posts always making sense, but I no go follow grin

I no follow too. grin
Re: ... by numericalguy(m): 5:46pm On Aug 31, 2014
LaurelP: I thought I was d only one who notices dis
That's why men will continue to be richer, more connected and happier than women
Women can't network, they find it hard connecting with people and even when you make effort to reach out to them, they take it for the wrong motives.
That's why the few of them dat are different will always stand out and are open to more opportunities and happiness

This is so true...
Re: ... by obi4eze(m): 6:30pm On Aug 31, 2014
Even if the young man is trying to woo her, she can politely but firmly say NO if she isn't interested.
Re: ... by silverdam(m): 3:39pm On Aug 24, 2015
Dannyxy please I need your permission to copy your story, The Neighbours on my blog. I will definitely credit you as the writer and owner of the story. I will also include any of your contacts. Please say YES!!!
Re: ... by Dannyxy(m): 8:45pm On Aug 24, 2015
silverdam:
Dannyxy please I need your permission to copy your story, The Neighbours on my blog. I will definitely credit you as the writer and owner of the story. I will also include any of your contacts. Please say YES!!!
go ahead sir..
Re: ... by donMIG(m): 10:47pm On Aug 24, 2015
MAY I CORRECT DIS GENTLE MAN?
MOST NAIJA GIRLS R DAT WAY
I don't blame dem...na bois cos am be begging den for number....b*+#h plssss
No tym for that
HOW I GO DEI BEG GIRL TO CHOP MY MONEY B SHE GO THE FORM VOLTRON ABI NA BUMBLE BEE FOR ME

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 25, 2015
At times its fear,like last week I was in school and I just went to the school bank to get money and this rough looking guy with dreads was saying hello to me,I was scared oo na soo I quickened my steps back to class that day before he could even catch up with me ooo
Re: ... by silverdam(m): 12:20am On Aug 25, 2015
Dannyxy:
go ahead sir..
Thank you so much
Re: ... by suzzy16(f): 1:44am On Aug 25, 2015
esosa993:
At times its fear,like last week I was in school and I just went to the school bank to get money and this rough looking guy with dreads was saying hello to me,I was scared oo na soo I quickened my steps back to class that day before he could even catch up with me ooo
funny
Re: ... by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 25, 2015
suzzy16:
funny

Yes sooo
Re: ... by passionate88: 7:33am On Aug 25, 2015
Thread like this Bo hit front page?... Some girls no need helping at all at all
Re: ... by suzzy16(f): 5:22pm On Aug 25, 2015
esosa993:

Yes sooo
okay

(1) (Reply)

An IG User Exposes A Gay Nigerian Stalking Him On Instagram (see Their Chats) / Five Things You Will Notice If Your Woman Just Had Sex With Another Man / Shocking! Shameless Politician's Wife Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.