Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Her Room Mate Want Me To Have S*x With Her! Should I? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Room Mate Want Me To Have S*x With Her! Should I? (2839 Views)

Help! My Parents Want Me To Marry Someone I Don't Like. / Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room / He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Room Mate Want Me To Have S*x With Her! Should I? by trippleKAY(m): 3:58pm On Mar 13, 2015
My gf nd her roommate sre so close just like sisters, so she always tells her roomie how good I was in bed nd how I make her ask 4 more. Nw her roomie won't let me b, begging me to come pass d nite with her now dat my gf is not around. Should I do it?
Re: Her Room Mate Want Me To Have S*x With Her! Should I? by tosyne2much(m): 3:59pm On Mar 13, 2015
Do it if that's makes you happy cheesy
Re: Her Room Mate Want Me To Have S*x With Her! Should I? by Chanchit: 4:00pm On Mar 13, 2015
Like say u no go do am if we say make you no do. Stop disturbing us, go do am. Sebi na wetin you wan hear.#Mrgoodinbed.

5 Likes

Re: Her Room Mate Want Me To Have S*x With Her! Should I? by Melahou(m): 4:00pm On Mar 13, 2015
but there is where you are already...so what else do you want
Re: Her Room Mate Want Me To Have S*x With Her! Should I? by chimerase2: 4:02pm On Mar 13, 2015
Op u re nearly a mumu if not dat amu a man of God I for call u mumu
U mean u want an advice on this undecided

One day person go ask for advice if he wan bath angry
Re: Her Room Mate Want Me To Have S*x With Her! Should I? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:02pm On Mar 13, 2015
I smell set-up. Padi mi, if u know wetin good for u; just package ur AmstelRock wella put 4 ur trouser..

1 Like

Re: Her Room Mate Want Me To Have S*x With Her! Should I? by comrNazom: 4:02pm On Mar 13, 2015
Yimu!!! Go na, who do u want to hold u back
Re: Her Room Mate Want Me To Have S*x With Her! Should I? by Allureoftheseas(m): 4:02pm On Mar 13, 2015
Chanchit:
Like say u no go do am if we say make you no do. Stop disturbing us, go do am. Sebi na wetin you wan hear.#Mrgoodinbed.

lmfao. real nigga
Re: Her Room Mate Want Me To Have S*x With Her! Should I? by Abduletudaye(m): 4:08pm On Mar 13, 2015
Don't do it o...e go shock you when your girl will step into the scene..
Re: Her Room Mate Want Me To Have S*x With Her! Should I? by LOVEGINO(m): 4:12pm On Mar 13, 2015
Ur gf don advertised u finish, y u wan dull? Show ur talent my guy!
Re: Her Room Mate Want Me To Have S*x With Her! Should I? by Toktee(m): 4:17pm On Mar 13, 2015
trippleKAY:
My gf nd her roommate sre so close just like sisters, so she always tells her roomie how good I was in bed nd how I make her ask 4 more. Nw her roomie won't let me b, begging me to come pass d nite with her now dat my gf is not around. Should I do it?
give me her phone number,my advice!
Re: Her Room Mate Want Me To Have S*x With Her! Should I? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 13, 2015
Pls do! Hopefully I hope her boyfriend had laced her with a thunderbolt
Re: Her Room Mate Want Me To Have S*x With Her! Should I? by morethanadoll(f): 4:25pm On Mar 13, 2015
If you have to ask for advice on the issue instead of saying no, you are already considering and agreeing to do it.
Re: Her Room Mate Want Me To Have S*x With Her! Should I? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 13, 2015
Good in bed? Is that the new one lucifer? Nice one!!
Re: Her Room Mate Want Me To Have S*x With Her! Should I? by ivyT(f): 5:24pm On Mar 13, 2015
LOVEGINO:
Ur gf don advertised u finish, y u wan dull? Show ur talent my guy!
Abi o
Nack her d akpako grin

1 Like

Re: Her Room Mate Want Me To Have S*x With Her! Should I? by Enegod(m): 5:33pm On Mar 13, 2015
ivyT:

Abi o
Nack her d akpako grin
akpako?
Is that what you call yours? undecided
Re: Her Room Mate Want Me To Have S*x With Her! Should I? by Mhizizzy(f): 6:39pm On Mar 13, 2015
I smell setup..
Re: Her Room Mate Want Me To Have S*x With Her! Should I? by Pdizzle(m): 7:52pm On Mar 13, 2015
Mhizizzy:
I smell setup..
Re: Her Room Mate Want Me To Have S*x With Her! Should I? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 13, 2015
for the fact that u contemplate asking this questions means ur mind is already made up to been the gir......save journey op and happy breakup
Re: Her Room Mate Want Me To Have S*x With Her! Should I? by frederick106(m): 9:34pm On Mar 13, 2015
marine goddess
Re: Her Room Mate Want Me To Have S*x With Her! Should I? by trippleKAY(m): 9:51pm On Mar 13, 2015
urchmanunn:
for the fact that u contemplate asking this questions means ur mind is already made up to been the gir......save journey op and happy breakup
lolz haba bro!
Re: Her Room Mate Want Me To Have S*x With Her! Should I? by Jostico: 10:06pm On Mar 13, 2015
wati dey sweet dey kill. na all this kind wicked pipo dey find virgin to marry.disvirgine all the girls to catch fun our turn go turn different Boys wicked since the days of king solomon
Re: Her Room Mate Want Me To Have S*x With Her! Should I? by Krasid(m): 11:25pm On Mar 13, 2015
Don't do it bro.It's not too late to repent.
Re: Her Room Mate Want Me To Have S*x With Her! Should I? by Exponental(m): 6:21am On Mar 14, 2015
trippleKAY:
we av watched d films b4. wen d kasala burst, d girl will say..... "i only came to confirm wat my gf claims to be enjoying not to snatch him from her".
Re: Her Room Mate Want Me To Have S*x With Her! Should I? by cumz(m): 7:44am On Mar 14, 2015
You will regret it if you dont...
Re: Her Room Mate Want Me To Have S*x With Her! Should I? by Kologie: 9:49am On Mar 14, 2015
Do not bite at the bait of pleasure till u are sure there is no hook in it. Be guided.
Re: Her Room Mate Want Me To Have S*x With Her! Should I? by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 14, 2015
Are you a human Love Machine ?

(1) (Reply)

Alledged Photo Of The New Animal Found In India, Looks Human / Express / I Caught Baba Dimeji Pounding Very Hard Iya Ronke P.... (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.