Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,423 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours (45608 Views)

My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours- SEASON 2 / My Neighbours / My Childhood Sexual Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Prosperousmind: 11:31am On Sep 11, 2014
grin grin grin i don com back ...

na who dey occupy my seat for front , oya ngwa stand up! .....

chai lekkins u nva see anything ..... d one my mama beat me when i was sefun , d mark still dey for my body till now .... jxt bcous sey i swap shoe for schl ooo

chai mothers (#crying) there is Amadioha ooo! na only una follow come?

2 Likes

Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 11, 2014
********CONTINUATION********
.................... '' what did I do to deserve this beating?'' - I asked my mom while crying.
## my question made my mom turn back, picked the lash, and lashed me thrice of what she earlier gave me.
I kept screaming ' I will die o' in hope that my neighbours would come to my aid, but unfortunately, no one came.
When my mom eventually left me, I remained in my room and continued sobbing and crying until I eventually fell asleep.
------------------------------------
NEXT DAY:
I sat half butted in my mom's car as I waited for her to have her talk with bro.felix's mom.
Am sure it was in concern of what her son had taught me.
The dude was'ntt at home in the morning, cus He always left for school early.
When my mom had finished her talk with bro.felix's mom, she drove me to school.
## when I arrived school, I had not interest in speaking to anyone cus of the trashing my mom gave me.
I jest sat on my seat and bent down my head on my desk.
When class eventually commenced, I did'ntt utter a word to anyone, not even my seatmate.
The class somewhat noticed my calmness
¤ that moment when you're quiet and everyone becomes careful with what they say to you......... Lol¤ #
## The bell subsequently rang for sports ( we did sports every Wednesday) but I remained on my seat even though I liked going out for sport.
I jest bent down my head on my desk.
Few seconds latter, I heard a familiar voice.##
'' Leke whats happening na?? Why are you angry?'' - Nonso asked.
'' am not angry'' - I replied
'' so why hav'nt you been speaking to anyone?'' - Nonso queried
'' because I don't feel like talking, just leave me alone'' - I responded
'' did your mom beat you?'' - Nonso asked.
* I did'ntt reply, I kept wondering how He knew.*
'' or did Emma( the bully) trouble you?'' - Nonso added.
'' you're the only one troubling me, I said lemme alone.'' - I shouted
* I could hear the sound of some of my classmates telling me 'sorry' while tapping my shoulder,,, this made me angry cus I did'ntt like it when people told me sorry when I was a kid, it usually made me cry*
## After they all departed to go out for sport, I was finally left alone.
Just when I was about to relax, I felt a warm touch on my back.
'' Nonso I said lemme alone, are you.............................'' - I paused as I saw that it was Tasha and not Nonso. I bent Down my head on my desk immediately.
'' whats wrong? Have never seen you like this'' - Tasha asked
* I did'ntt reply*
'' did anyone offend you?'' - she added
'' no one offended me, am not just in the mood to talk to anyone'' - I replied while placing my head on my desk facing the ground.
## Tasha then sat beside me and wrapped her hands over my shoulders. I could feel those useless butterfly running in my stomach##
'' if no one offended you, then why are you sad and angry? '' - Tasha asked calmly.
'' I said lemme alone, are you deaf?'' - I shouted while I raised my head and removed her hands from my shoulders.
* Tasha stood up immediately and uttered ''sorry'' while she left.*
## The bell eventually rang for end of sports and I stood up from my to visit the toilet cus I was pressed.
After easing myself at the toilet, on my way out I met Esther.
I did'ntt utter a word to her, and did like I did'ntt see her.
It seemed she followed me.
'' why did you shout at Tasha?'' - Esther uttered
'' so you were peeping abi?'' - I replied
''No! by the way, why are you even angry self? You were just behaving like a baby in the class'' - Esther added
'' just leave me alone'' - I uttered
* she hissed*
'' as big as you are... My junior one cannot behave like you. Cry! cry like you. Your mom has a big baby '' - Esther uttered
'' repeat that again, and I'll slap you you'' - I responded.
'' who would you slap? You small ra.....................''
* before she finished the statement I landed a five hand slap on her face*
*story continues*
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by SMALLPENIS(f): 2:39pm On Sep 11, 2014
Ewooo! Your own don finish! grin
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Mention(m): 3:50pm On Sep 11, 2014
Things getting tougher for the bad kid

1 Like

Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by yurme(m): 5:03pm On Sep 11, 2014
Lol I av bin follown dis post buh dis duh 1st tym I'm goan comment kip it up bro kiss

1 Like

Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 11, 2014
immediately I landed Esther the slap , she immediately attacked me..
We started struggling (children fight).
But Something was wrong about the brawl..
I noticed that Esther was'ntt interested in the fight.. She never threw a blow or sent a slap..
Esther was going for my little lekins (my pen:s)..
I was too slow and never improvised that she'll target my little lekins. .
Eventually, she held my short, forced her hands into my Nicar (I was lucky I was wearing pant).........
I tried to pull her hands out......... But I was too late!
Esther grabbed my panties along with my little d:ck and held it tight.
I immediately surrendered and started pleading with Esther.
'' Esther please'' - I begged
* I held her ankle but she had a firm grip on my little lekins with maximal force*,
'' Esther please na...'' - I pleaded in pain as tears was already gathering in my eyes.
'' will you hit me again?'' - Esther asked as she held my D harder.
'' No,, I will never hit you again'' - I replied
'' oya kneel down'' - Esther order
:
***story continues***
Am in the bus right now,, I'll complete the update when I arrive home.

Big thank you to everyone following and commenting.
Thanks loads!
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Boomboost(m): 6:20pm On Sep 11, 2014
Nawa 4 som gals o...na to piss on ha hand b d nxt option.

1 Like

Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 11, 2014
yurme: Lol I av bin follown dis post buh dis duh 1st tym I'm goan comment kip it up bro kiss
thanks man, I really appreciate.
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 11, 2014
SMALLPENIS: Ewooo! Your own don finish! grin
lol.. How did you knw?
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 11, 2014
yeahmann: Wow! Your story kept me thinking bout my childhood. Our story almost seems the same, only that....
Are you from Edo State?
lol... Someone also asked me tha same question, buh it gat me thinking.. Are Edo kids that badt? Lol
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 11, 2014
Aliyuozioma: waitn 4mor update, following
thanks alot for reading.. Am thankful!
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by yeahmann(m): 7:13pm On Sep 11, 2014
sosalekins: lol... Someone also asked me tha same question, buh it gat me thinking.. Are Edo kids that badt? Lol
They are not really that bad, but na almost all of them dey shine face at a very young age.
Come see my 8 year-old cousin asking me if i don have sex before.
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 11, 2014
yeahmann:
They are not really that bad, but na almost all of them dey shine face at a very young age.
Come see my 8 year-old cousin asking me if i don have sex before.
lol.. Lmao... jes keep reading and you'll see worse situations. These things also happen at Ibadan
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by SMALLPENIS(f): 7:55pm On Sep 11, 2014
Am pretty sure She'll ask you to kiss her,a girl did that to me in primary school. grin
#ThoseDays #IgoodOh!
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by yeahmann(m): 7:56pm On Sep 11, 2014
sosalekins: . lol.. Lmao... jes keeping reading and you'll see worse situations. These things also happen at Ibadan
We are waiting o.
Are you sleeping?
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Jskelly11: 8:22pm On Sep 11, 2014
SMALLPENIS: Am pretty sure She'll ask you to kiss her,a girl did that to me in primary school. grin
#ThoseDays #IgoodOh!
small p so this kind tori dey and you never holla me chai nice story lekins

1 Like

Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Onemansquad(m): 8:24pm On Sep 11, 2014
Hmm lekins u go promise her sumtin b4 she lve ur stuff o ...9c 1 #stil folowing

1 Like

Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 11, 2014
## I continued pleading with Esther to release my little-lekins as I held her ankle, but she did'ntt relent.
'' the other day you insulted me, I left you alone, today you slapped me.. You'll cry today'' - Esther uttered.
'' Esther, I promise I'll never insult you again, please just release me.. Its painful o'' - I pleaded.
'' yes!.. I want you to cry today, so that next time you won't try me again'' - Esther muttered
'' please na, I'll give you my money, my lunch, anything you want. Just let me go.'' - I begged.
'' how much do you think you can give me? Rubbish! I don't want anything from you, I just want you to cry for insulting and slapping me.. And if you shout, I'll press it more! I want you to kneel down now'' - Esther uttered
'' how can I kneel down na?? please na,, have you forgotten what we used to do together.. Please Esther.'' - I replied
'' you said, you hate me! So I don't remember what we used to do'' - Esther responded
'' why are you talking like this na?? You're the most beautiful girl in this school. I like everything about you.'' - I uttered
'' now you like me abi? When you were insulting me that day you did'ntt like me'' - Esther uttered as she held my little-lekins tighter.
'' please oo... Leave me oo, I won't insult you again o'' - I cried out
'' do you really want me to let you go?'' - Esther asked while she uncautiously slightly released my little-lekins
'' yes!!' - I replied hurriedly
'' would you be my boyfriend?'' - Esther asked.
'' if I say 'yes' would you let me go?'' - I asked
*** story continues**
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by aprilwise(m): 9:41pm On Sep 11, 2014
Esther. na by force to be ur boyfriend? nice update

1 Like

Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Niwdog(m): 9:46pm On Sep 11, 2014
sosalekins:
*** story continues**

u neva ready be dat
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by SMALLPENIS(f): 9:54pm On Sep 11, 2014
Jskelly11: small p so this kind tori dey and you never holla me chai nice story lekins

sorry my man,mehn the tori too sweet my belle

1 Like

Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by SMALLPENIS(f): 9:57pm On Sep 11, 2014
sosalekins: ********CONTINUATION********
## I continued pleading with Esther to release my little-lekins as I held her ankle, but she did'ntt relent.
'' the other day you insulted me, I left you alone, today you slapped me.. You'll cry today'' - Esther uttered.
'' Esther, I promise I'll never insult you again, please just release me.. Its painful o'' - I pleaded.
'' yes!.. I want you to cry today, so that next time you won't try me again'' - Esther muttered
'' please na, I'll give you my money, my lunch, anything you want. Just let me go.'' - I begged.
'' how much do you think you can give me? Rubbish! I don't want anything from you, I just want you to cry for insulting and slapping me.. And if you shout, I'll press it more! I want you to kneel down now'' - Esther uttered
'' how can I kneel down na?? please na,, have you forgotten what we used to do together.. Please Esther.'' - I replied
'' you said, you hate me! So I don't remember what we used to do'' - Esther responded
'' why are you talking like this na?? You're the most beautiful girl in this school. I like everything about you.'' - I uttered
'' now you like me abi? When you were insulting me that day you did'ntt like me'' - Esther uttered as she held my little-lekins tighter.
'' please oo... Leave me oo, I won't insult you again o'' - I cried out
'' do you really want me to let you go?'' - Esther asked while she uncautiously slightly released my little-lekins
'' yes!!' - I replied hurriedly
'' would you be my boyfriend?'' - Esther asked.
*** story continues**

see small esther o,chai! Lekins,ti e ti pari! grin
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 11, 2014
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Prosperousmind: 10:25am On Sep 12, 2014
lekins lekins u for unirate in her hands na .........buh dat grl bad oooo , chai ! she just use style dey tap current from d light she no dey pay 4 na wa ooooo for her ooo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 12, 2014
...................... i took advantage of the fact that Esther was distracted by my utterance and I managed to set myself free.
I was so relieved!
But it did'nt end there..
After I released myself from Esther's grip, I was really angered with the pain Esther caused me, I immediately attacked her with every force I had. Slaps and punches were all landing at Esther's face and stomach.. She tried to hold my JT again (john Thomas) , but I was much more meticulous and I prevented it.. When she noticed that I had gained experience, and have been able to figure out her target area, she started begging me.
I did'nt relent, I launched in more slaps and flabby blows on her, she started screaming
- '' somebody help me o''
things got bad for me when I threw a hard punch on her stomach..
The girl just went to the ground and did'nt stand up.. She was holding her tommy crying out loud.
It was obvious that her scream got alotta attention, next thing I saw, four teachers stumped the toilet. They sighted Esther on the floor and two teachers immediately rushed her to the sick bay.
By this time, my heart was already in my month, I was sweating profusely.
The two teachers who remained with me just grabbed me by the hand and took me to the staff room.
When we got to the staff room, teachers were surprise to see me cus I never got myself into any trouble.
One of the teachers who held my hand started questioning me.
'' what did you do to Esther?'' - He asked
'' am sorry sir, she was the one who started it'' - I replied while tears started dropping from my eyes.
* the next thing I heard was a whip on my back. The pain went straight into my brain*
'' I said what did you do to Esther?'' - the teacher asked again
'' sir, I only slightly punched her on her stomach, it was a small punch sir. Truth!'' - I cried
'' so you want to kill someone's daughter abi? Do you know where we heard her scream from?'' - the teacher added
* this statement of his followed by seven strokes on my back as he held my hands..
I was sweating and crying*
few minutes later, the teacher took me to my class, and Mr Ojo was shocked to see me cus He had been looking for Esther and I when He noticed we were not in the class..
Apparently, I and Esther spent over 45mins in the toilet.
The teacher explained what I had done to Esther and Mr ojo gave me his own arm of justice.
He instructed me to 'pick pin'.
He left me there for about 40mins. My uniform was already soaked and tears and catarrah was gushing out from my eyes and nose respectively.
Few minutes latter, Esther was brought into the class by one of the teachers.
Immediately Esther came into the class, she was asked by Mr Ojo to narrate what happened.
Swiftly, Esther started raining lies on me.. She fabricated the whole incident.
She said I instructed her to raise her gown.. And when she declined, I started punching her stomach
the entire class exclaimed
'' haaa!''
I was transfixed! I couldn't believe what I was hearing..
'' Its a lie sir, Esther you're a liar! You'll die in hell''- I uttered while I cried in anger
* my statement made Mr Ojo trashed me all over my butt.
But that did'nt prevent me to talk.
'' sir, Esther is lying, Esther held my.....................''

*** story continues***

2 Likes

Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by yeahmann(m): 1:25pm On Sep 12, 2014
I don't know why teachers always react without/before finding out the truth. But this girl no nice o.
Abeg continue naw.

1 Like

Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by SMALLPENIS(f): 2:05pm On Sep 12, 2014
Haaaa! Esther wicked oo! Sha na those kind problem small children dey like to use laff person grin

1 Like

Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 12, 2014
'' she held your what?'' - Mr Ojo asked me while holding his Cain.
'' she held my.....................'' - I muttered.
* My ojo whipped me again*
'' what did she hold?'' - he asked again
'' she pressed my private part very hard'' - I uttered while I cried.
-the class exclaimed again
''haaaa!''
'' sir do'nt mind him, he's lying'' - Esther countered.
'' shut-up! You liar!'' - I uttered in tears while I tried to attack Esther out of anger
* Mr Ojo held me and ordered Esther and I to both kneel down and ordered me to explain what actually transpired*
## I explained all that happened in the toilet to Mr Ojo. Consequently, Esther countered..
My evidence proved more concrete than that of what Esther imposed.
Justice was on my side as
Most of the students who were in the class supported me, they said I left the class before Esther and I did'nt talk to anyone cus I was not in a good mood.
Nonso then corroborated my speech by telling Mr Ojo that Esther immediately followed me to the toilet cus she told him that she wanted to know the reason why I was'ntt speaking to anyone.##
'' so Esther you lied.'' - Mr Ojo asked.
'' sir Nonso is lying. Lekins was the one who said I should follow him to the toilet'' - Esther uttered
'' ha! Esther you can lie oo, I was here when Lekins left the seat and went out of the class, and He did'nt even went to your seat.'' - Ayo uttered (my seatmate)
'' Ayo you're lying, because he's your friend.. You're supporting him. Uncle, during sports period Lekins told me to meet him at the toilet'' - Esther uttered
''me?'' - I exclaimed
''Esther you're a liar.. I and Lekins were in class during sports period cus I was asking him the reason why He was sad'' - Tasha intruded
* I was so relieved that I was finally putting Esther in her place, and I thanked my stars that I had witnesses*
'' Lekins stand up, Esther remain kneeling'' - Mr Ojo ordered while he lashed Esther some few strokes.
'' so Esther you lied? Where did you learn that from?'' - Mr ojo asked.
'' sir, Lekins was the one who slapped me first, thats the reason I held his private part'' - Esther replied while she started crying
## Esther was flogged for lying, and I was also trashed for hitting her on her stomach.
But I felt much happiness than pain, cus I was able to unmask
Esther.##
-------------------------------
The bell rang for closing and I was looking much more cheerful, I was so glad that Esther was punished (something that rarely happens,,, cus she managed to always skim out of trouble with her well fabricated lies).
Ever since then, I was careful never to punch a girl ever again. cus seeing Esther drop on the ground after I punched her gave me the greatest scare I had ever felt. I thought she was gonno die!
## I told Nonso to wait for me while I went to Tasha's seat and pleaded with her for shouting at her earlier.. I also thanked her for rescuing me from Esther's claws! ##
-------------------------------
when I got home, another problem awaited me..
#I saw miss tonya waiting for me at my house. I was shocked!
Immediately I remembered the beating my mom gave me because of what I had learnt from miss Tonya .
I immediately frowned my face when I saw miss Tonya, she walked towards me and uttered- '' how are you? Are'nt you happy to see me?''
'' aunty, my mom said I should never speak to you again, please lemme alone.'' - I uttered while frowning my face
'' why? What did I do?'' - Tonya asked while she bent down and placed her hands over my scapula (shoulder)..
Before I could tell her the reason, I heard the horn of my mom's car....................
**story continues**

2 Likes

Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by yeahmann(m): 2:35pm On Sep 12, 2014
haaaa! I can't laugh.
Im hooked to your story. I beg let it continue!

1 Like

Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 12, 2014
yeahmann: haaaa! I can't laugh.
Im hooked to your story. I beg let it continue!
lol.. Thank you brov.. Am really grateful!

1 Like

Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by yurme(m): 2:38pm On Sep 12, 2014
Lmao u better cm nd update oo coolLmao u better cm nd update oo

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Diary Of A Jehovah's Withness.. / The Tenth Generation / Chimamanda Adichie's 18 Honorary Doctorate Degrees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.