Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours (45655 Views)

My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours- SEASON 2 / My Neighbours / My Childhood Sexual Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Nobody: 1:48am On Sep 16, 2014
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by SMALLPENIS(f): 3:42am On Sep 16, 2014
sosalekins: please people, just a minute...
Permit me to cynosise the fact
that
MOST OF THE INCIDENTS AND EVENTS THAT HAVE Been HIGHLIGHTED IN THIS STORY ARE NOT CREDIBLE !
BASICALLY, 85% of my updates are pure fiction (they are not true)!
Am sorry I didn't specify earlier,
I didn't see the need to,
but I think ya'll deserve to know!
In heartfelt gratitude I'd like to thank everyone who have been here... ( reading, following, and commenting)
ya'll are just so wonderful!
Your encouragement and tender
words of upliftment made me decide to come out clean and dust the particles off because,
non of you deserves to be deceived by my unintent fallacious updates!
In utmost sincerity and honesty,
I hearty apologise for beginning/creating this
thread/ story in dishonesty.
Please kindly condone my
plea for vindication!!
Am sorry for not
initially being honest
and truthful.
Lekins.

ehn ehn, is that so?
If drinks lost, no ask me how grin

sha,you are forgiven.
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Prosperousmind: 6:42am On Sep 16, 2014
that
MOST OF THE INCIDENTS AND EVENTS THAT HAVE Been HIGHLIGHTED IN THIS STORY ARE NOT CREDIBLE !
In heartfelt gratitude I'd like to thank everyone who have been here... ( reading, following, and commenting)
words of upliftment made me decide to come out clean and dust the particles off because,
Please kindly condone my
plea for vindication!!
Am sorry for not
initially being honest
and truthful.
Lekins.

what!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is incredulous and very exasperating ....no wonder am beginning to wonder the wondrous wonderful wonders of MR.wonder .....

you must be a sophist nd very convincing liar o boy if not say u b science student i for don categorize you as a law specie .....

like the popular comedienne would say "to forgive is design nd to hair is human"grin categorically meaning that i knew earlier on unequivocally without nurturing any iota of skepticism that this thread was a fascinating fabrication of unprecedented fact but i just didnt want to talk so they no go say Prosper don start

***my verdict ***
-if you want me to forgve u , you must :
$how me ya picture
Go do BAPTISM for lying on the ozone layer of nairaLand grin grin grin (abi shey u no knw how many acres of land u don consume with lies? )

^^^TAKING OVER FROM SP AS THE NEW P.R.O OF THIS THREAD !!!
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 16, 2014
Hahahaha...............
You can take over from me as the
owner..
Am done with this thread!
You won't believe how much of my time this story took from me,
been cutting down reading schedules just to come update some futile and frivolous crap!
I just had to come out clean cus it ain't worth it!
But before I vacate this thread,
there's one remaining thing to be done.

Prosperousmind: what!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is incredulous and very exasperating ....no wonder am beginning to wonder the wondrous wonderful wonders of MR.wonder .....

you must be a sophist nd very convincing liar o boy if not say u b science student i for don categorize you as a law specie .....

like the popular comedienne would say "to forgive is design nd to hair is human"grin categorically meaning that i knew earlier on unequivocally without nurturing any iota of skepticism that this thread was a fascinating fabrication of unprecedented fact but i just didnt want to talk so they no go say Prosper don start

***my verdict ***
-if you want me to forgve u , you must :
$how me ya picture
Go do BAPTISM for lying on the ozone layer of nairaLand grin grin grin (abi shey u no knw how many acres of land u don consume with lies? )

^^^TAKING OVER FROM SP AS THE NEW P.R.O OF THIS THREAD !!!
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 16, 2014
Toooossshhhhhh!!!, ryt 4rm the beginin of the stowie i observed 99% were lies. .chai!!! Bro u should hav tld us ryt 4rm d introduction. . U no try menh, am nt happy. . . . .although i enjoyd ya stowie, itz well fabricated. . .NO WORRY, I GO CARI YOU GO LYING COMPETITION **winks*
that
Please kindly condone my
plea for vindication!!
Am sorry for not
initially being honest
and truthful.
Lekins.

Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 16, 2014
BROS!! YOU CAN LIE OOOO. U GATHER ENOUGH LIVER
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by ruffhandu: 9:24am On Sep 16, 2014
that
Please kindly condone my
plea for vindication!!
Am sorry for not
initially being honest
and truthful.
Lekins.

Hello Sosalekins,
I knew from your first few posts.
But I'll give it to you, you're good at the fiction.
Your story was generating lots of interest in me.
I started writing just two months ago out of boredoom and stereotypic function (am a Banker).
So, I know how not-too-easy it is to write.
But, you can still entertain your readers. Good a thing you've let them know it's a fiction.
If I may guess one of the reasons for this: the fear of meeting some folk here in real life in future led to this.
You are not doing badly.

1 Like

Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 16, 2014
Thank you sir,
Spoken like an adult.

ruffhandu:

Hello Sosalekins,
I knew from your first few posts.
But I'll give it to you, you're good at the fiction.
Your story was generating lots of interest in me.
I started writing just two months ago out of boredoom and stereotypic function (am a Banker).
So, I know how not-too-easy it is to write.
But, you can still entertain your readers. Good a thing you've let them know it's a fiction.
If I may guess one of the reasons for this: the fear of meeting some folk here in real life in future led to this.
You are not doing badly.
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 16, 2014
Atleast I came out clean,
that's a plus!

Khalidsarki: Toooossshhhhhh!!!, ryt 4rm the beginin of the stowie i observed 99% were lies. .chai!!! Bro u should hav tld us ryt 4rm d introduction. . U no try menh, am nt happy. . . . .although i enjoyd ya stowie, itz well fabricated. . .NO WORRY, I GO CARI YOU GO LYING COMPETITION **winks*
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Frankenstein: 11:56am On Sep 16, 2014
sosalekins: Atleast I came out clean,
that's a plus!
Haar! You are an amazing storyteller. But you should have waited till the end of the story to reveal that it's actually a blend of fiction and your past life.
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 16, 2014
that's a plus!

abi . .ride on jare *no regrets*
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 16, 2014
Frankenstein: Haar! You are an amazing storyteller. But you should have waited till the end of the story to reveal that it's actually a blend of fiction and your past life.
true talk man
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Prosperousmind: 12:50pm On Sep 16, 2014
sosalekins: Hahahaha...............
owner..

AM not happy u ended this story like this ...its like leaving us in the middle of a deep blue sea ....

i was about coronating you with the Nobel prize for falsehood fictions ...... buh anyway i understood ur explanation ....writing story in episodic pattern are always time taking , u tried but m really not happy u disappointed US like this.

no wonder you nva showed me ya picha .....

wishing you 5.0GP grin grin grin ( buh at least 4.7)
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 16, 2014
That would be deception, its not something am really into.
Just had to let you all know.
But am gonno fill ya in with the
true and fiction events.
The entire story ain't fiction, some actually happened.

Frankenstein: Haar! You are an amazing storyteller. But you should have waited till the end of the story to reveal that it's actually a blend of fiction and your past life.
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Onemansquad(m): 2:51pm On Sep 16, 2014
sosalekins: Hahahaha...............
owner..
You won't believe how much of my time this story took from me,
been cutting down reading schedules just to come update some futile and frivolous crap!
I just had to come out clean cus it ain't worth it!

bros lekins no big deal abt dat @least u've already started....frm d look of things i tink u ar a fiction story teller..
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by libertyfather(m): 3:01pm On Sep 16, 2014
that's a plus!

Hey dude I dey gbadun u, don't be distracted ...I dey wait for you at the end of the story maybe 5 bottles of beer or Five stroke of koboko for ur bumbum
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 16, 2014
Am sorry people,
I can't continue with
the story,
Its time consuming
and have got so many things
to do this period.
Apologies!
-----
Big shout-out and appreciation
to =.
*Onemansquad.

*Frankenstein.

*ruffhandu.

*vibesking

and everyone who understands
my reasons!
#grateful!
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Onemansquad(m): 4:04pm On Sep 16, 2014
sosalekins: Am sorry people,
I can't continue with
the story,
Its time consuming
to do this period.
Apologies!
-----
to =.
*Onemansquad.

*Frankenstein.

*ruffhandu.

*vibesking

my reasons!
#grateful!
we go miss dis thread oo

1 Like

Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by EMERIT2US(m): 6:25pm On Sep 16, 2014
Oya make i take over,na where d story stop.before biko?
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by dyrocha: 8:27pm On Sep 16, 2014
I can't continue with
the story,
Its time consuming
to do this period.
Apologies!
-----
to =.
*Onemansquad.

*Frankenstein.
*ruffhandu.
*vibesking
my reasons!
#grateful!

You have really done a good job bringing us together to wind away boredom reading from you. I must say you should be applauded. One thing I want people to understand is that when you call your story "Fiction" they should understand that it's not entirely true else it won't be fiction anymore. Instead of shutting him down with your comments, give him kudos to do more. More ink in your pen.

1 Like

Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Dlizzy(f): 9:21pm On Sep 16, 2014
nor try me o lekins jst continue cos i register for nl because of ur story.all d xame more ink to ur pen

1 Like

Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by SMALLPENIS(f): 9:22pm On Sep 16, 2014
I can't continue with
the story,
Its time consuming
to do this period.
Apologies!
-----
to =.
*Onemansquad.

*Frankenstein.

*ruffhandu.

*vibesking

my reasons!
#grateful!

if I shoot you grin
you can lie o!
But you must come back one day and finish what you started o!
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by lekinz(m): 10:54pm On Sep 16, 2014
libertyfather:

and so? how many update since two days ago? Lekinz!! I mean the shekarau and Liberia tinx oooo...two more update this evening and conviction flush away

Did I just hear my name ? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Ormorlehwah(f): 1:13am On Sep 17, 2014
Interesting...... *following*
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Frankenstein: 1:47pm On Sep 17, 2014
Ormorlehwah: Interesting...... *following*
Sorry ma'am, but the story has ended.
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Frankenstein: 1:55pm On Sep 17, 2014
I can't continue with
the story,
Its time consuming
to do this period.
Apologies!
-----
to =.
*Onemansquad.

*Frankenstein.

*ruffhandu.

*vibesking

my reasons!
#grateful!
I really wish you can create little time out of your busy schedule to give this story a befitting and exciting ending. Maybe one post a day. Who knows, you can still publish it in future.

I'm also really concerned about plagiarists stealing bits of the story or even the entire story so far. Something, that you've devoted your time and energy to write.
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Ormorlehwah(f): 4:43pm On Sep 17, 2014
Frankenstein: Sorry ma'am, but the story has ended.
Hmmmmm.......... Just like that?
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 17, 2014
Funny story. Funny dude.
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by jaymomma(f): 6:33pm On Sep 18, 2014
Fiction or not, I can relate with some parts of this story. The first person to ever ask me out was my seat mate Tunji and we were in primary 4.

Give this story a befitting ending. Its nt fair on ur die-hard followers.
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by chii8(f): 7:27pm On Sep 18, 2014
you shouldnt shut your door because of that.....continue with your story because its worth it,you ve a good story,why waste it?Even if its once a week,please do finish your story.Stop being too sensitive joor,dont why writers in nland shuts their door whenever criticism arises.
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Aipete2(f): 7:08am On Sep 19, 2014
Badt boi lekins, abeg come n update oh
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 15, 2014
Hi all..
I really missed this thread, especially the readers..

Would like to continue, what do you think?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The University Village - A Story / Diary Of A Jehovah's Withness.. / The Tenth Generation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.