Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,198 members, 7,953,730 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:39 AM

My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours (46044 Views)

My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours- SEASON 2 / My Neighbours / My Childhood Sexual Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 14, 2014
YoungestMuller: [b][/b]Now ah tink ah qast to comment... **scanninq 4 dah best compliment 4 dah Sosa omo aiye** not to worry...ah'll see u in a qeef_pee...nice riteupNow ah tink ah qast to comment... **scanninq 4 dah best compliment 4 dah Sosa omo aiye** not to worry...ah'll see u in a qeef_pee...nice riteupNow ah tink ah qast to comment... **scanninq 4 dah best compliment 4 dah Sosa omo aiye** not to worry...ah'll see u in a qeef_pee...nice riteup
thanks my man!
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 14, 2014
Onemansquad: She jst dy try pass msg 2 u say u dy dull her nd she gat 2 mit anoda psn *no dullin*
9c 1 bro
thanks brov..
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 14, 2014
SMALLPENIS: Ewwwoooo! shocked
for this great update,free drinks for everybody! Lekins will pay grin

SIGNED: SMALLPENIS grin
lol.. Bills on you oo
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by SMALLPENIS(f): 1:57pm On Sep 14, 2014
Onemansquad:
bring 5 bottles 4 me bro

have you paid for your malt?? grin
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Onemansquad(m): 2:12pm On Sep 14, 2014
SMALLPENIS:

have you paid for your malt?? grin
guy prepare sumtn cum mak psn high jor
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by yeahmann(m): 2:52pm On Sep 14, 2014
sosalekins na church no wan make u come update us abi

2 Likes

Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by buskie13(m): 6:09pm On Sep 14, 2014
I started from d bottom now I'm here....a friend of mine suggested i come and read this story,am so grateful for d opportunity to have such a nice story like this....kudos to my friend Yommie Ng for letting me know about this story... and thanks to oga lekins.....ur story got a wonderful charisma....keep the good work on....#respect#
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Prosperousmind: 6:22pm On Sep 14, 2014
cry solakins solar grin grin grin
.......i hv not forgotten , u nva show me your pics ooo

i would love to picturize the pictorial picturesque of your phasinating story .....

see me sef i won form grammar when i no bi emagrammarian .....oya lekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkins
how many "k" u see there ......if u no want beating ...
just jejelly show me ur pics (or even ur childhood pics) to tantalize my imagination velocity grin

1 Like

Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 14, 2014
buskie13: I started from d bottom now I'm here....a friend of mine suggested i come and read this story,am so grateful for d opportunity to have such a nice story like this....kudos to my friend Yommie Ng for letting me know about this story... and thanks to oga lekins.....ur story got a wonderful charisma....keep the good work on....#respect#
Thanks brov..
Grateful!

1 Like

Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 14, 2014
Prosperousmind: cry solakins solar grin grin grin
.......i hv not forgotten , u nva show me your pics ooo

i would love to picturize the pictorial picturesque of your phasinating story .....

see me sef i won form grammar when i no bi emagrammarian .....oya lekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkins
how many "k" u see there ......if u no want beating ...
just jejelly show me ur pics (or even ur childhood pics) to tantalize my imagination velocity grin
lets see sha..
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 14, 2014
Update loading....................
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Sorry for not posting earlier,
I just finished modifying some
of my prior posts.
I Discovered that I made some errors and you guys didn't even correct me or bring it to my notice..
Una eh!!
But
Thank you so much for over looking my mistakes though.
Shout-out to
# prosperousmind
# SP
# Onemansquad
and everyone following and posting comments.
You guys are awesome!
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Onemansquad(m): 8:50pm On Sep 14, 2014
sosalekins: Update loading....................
of my prior posts.
I Discovered that I made some errors and you guys didn't even correct me or bring it to my notice..
Una eh!!
But
Shout-out to
# prosperousmind
# SP
# Onemansquad
You guys are awesome!
Tanx bro
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Mention(m): 9:18pm On Sep 14, 2014
sosalekins: Update loading....................
of my prior posts.
Una eh!!
But
Shout-out to
# prosperousmind
# SP
# Onemansquad
You guys are awesome!
You didn't acknowledge me! *sad*
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by yurme(m): 11:02pm On Sep 14, 2014
Lekins cm nd post oooo
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Boomboost(m): 2:31pm On Sep 15, 2014
Ds suspense don over too much sef...lekins y u hide de laff us as we de wait?
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by libertyfather(m): 2:43pm On Sep 15, 2014
hmmmmn no negative comment on your story all this while...ok let me start with telling u say you dey my time here...if u no do come update u no go like wetin go happen..anyway make I tell you you will be sent to sambisa forest to go look for shekarau or send you on a peace keeping mission to Liberia to go and assist in control of ebola, sebi u wan waste time abi

2 Likes

Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by SMALLPENIS(f): 4:20pm On Sep 15, 2014
Make una no worry,Lekins go soon come update.
He go buy drinks for una,espcially that onemansquad wey fit take ten crates angry grin

Signed: SP grin
P.R.O of the Thread

1 Like

Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Onemansquad(m): 4:24pm On Sep 15, 2014
SMALLPENIS: Make una no worry,Lekins go soon come update.
He go buy drinks for una,espcially that onemansquad wey fit take ten crates angry grin

Signed: SP grin
P.R.O of the Thread
na so bros bt no cary our drinks go gv dt ur babe agn o
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by SMALLPENIS(f): 4:29pm On Sep 15, 2014
Onemansquad:
na so bros bt no cary our drinks go gv dt ur babe agn o

i don pursue the babe,she steal my laptop grin
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Onemansquad(m): 4:33pm On Sep 15, 2014
SMALLPENIS:

i don pursue the babe,she steal my laptop grin
as u no dy gv her beta dough na dtx y she use d oda option
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 15, 2014
********CONTINUATION********
My brain couldn't comprehend what I was seeing.
' Emma caressing Tasha,, could this be dream?' - I thought within myself.
##I was so surprised with the information my eyes were sending to my brain
because we all knew Tasha as a modest and upright girl.
I never envisaged that she'll get involved in something so demoralising.##
I stood transfixed with what my eyes were seeing until the bell rang for break-over.
I immediately zoomed off to my class in order not to be caught by Emma.
'' Nonso, you won't believe what I saw at back of the toilet.. In fact,
you won't even believe it.'' - I muttered to Nonso as I arrived into the class.
'' what did you see?'' - Nonso asked in curiousity
'' don't worry, after school.'' - I replied
## Tasha walked in before Emma seeming as if nothing had happened,
Emma then followed few seconds later.
The teacher we had came in and class proceeded.##
--------
Immediately the bell rang for closing, Nonso didn't wait upto 5 minutes before He rushed to my seat.
'' Leke, what did you say you'll tell me during closing'' - Nonso asked in anticipation
'' wait na, can't you see that there are students in the class?
Go and get your bag, I'll tell you on our way home. Just wait little lemme arrange my books '' - I replied
'' okay, but tell me a little of what you want to tell me then you can complete it on our way home'' - Nonso uttered.
'' whats your problem self, why did I even mention it to you......... I said wait until we leave the school..
Besides she's even coming..'' - I replied as I saw Tasha approaching my seat.
'' Lekins the prefect, where have you been?'' - Tasha asked
* I smiled*
'' Have been in the class o, you left the class during break without even talking to me.
I even went outside to look for you'' - I replied as Nonso departed to get His bag.
'' hmmm yes.. I went to see aunty Bunmi at the staff room,
She sent me on an errand.'' - Tasha uttered
'' so you were in the staff room throughout the break period'' - I asked
* I had a slight grin during our conversation like I didn't see anything she was doing during break
( to be honest, I was boiling inside with anger)*
'' yes o, that aunty can send pupils on errands eh!'' - Tasha replied
'' Leke am ready o.. Lets go.. Tasha bye!'' - Nonso intruded as He pulled me off my seat.
'' Nonso is Lekins your wife? Or are you guys getting married today'' - Tasha asked sarcastically
'' don't mind Him, he's eager to hear something I have to tell Him'' - I uttered as I grabbed my bag.
'' and what could that be?'' - Tasha asked.
'' don't worry, I'll tell you some other time. Bye'' - I replied as I and Nonso parted from Tasha.
## I and Nonso departed from the schools premises and headed towards home direction##
'' oya Lekins, nobody is here, what do you want to tell me?'' - Nonso asked curiously.
'' yes!.. I wanted to tell you that Obasanjo is the president of Nigeria'' - I replied sarcastically as I had doubt telling Nonso about what I saw.
'' Lekins you know you don't lie,
tell me na... Please'' - Nonso pleaded
'' I saw Emma kissing Tasha!'' - I uttered
* Nonso laughed because He didn't believe what I had said*
'' which Tasha?'' - Nonso asked
'' how many Tasha do you know? the one you like na... The one you tried touching her thighs but threatened to report you to Mr Ojo'' - I uttered
## Nonso had tried doing to Tasha what He and I did with Esther ( caressing her thighs)..
But Tasha declined and threatened to report Him to
our class teacher if He ever tried it again. ##
'' you must be joking!'' - Nonso uttered in perplexity.
'' you're on your own, believe it or not its your business! I know what I saw, I could't believe it either'' - I uttered
'' Tasha and Emma?
.. Is it not that useless, stupid, big dull bully (Emma)?'' - Nonso uttered in repulsion
'' yep! I saw them with my two eyes!'' - I replied
'' my goodness! I thought Tasha was a revrend sister ..
Out of all the boys in the school,
why did she allow that idiot to
kiss her?'' - Nonso uttered
'' am also surprised..
In fact, when I get to school tomorrow, I'll tell everything to Mr Ojo'' - I replied.
*** story continues***
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Onemansquad(m): 8:09pm On Sep 15, 2014
1st 2 comment afta dix 1daful update ... 9c 1 bros lekins ...bt abg no do wetn u wnt do sooo jst lve dm.... #kip it cumin in
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by EMERIT2US(m): 8:37pm On Sep 15, 2014
feed me more!feed me more!feed me more
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by SMALLPENIS(f): 8:47pm On Sep 15, 2014
*munches popcorn,runs to store and starts taking the drinks lekins bought*
lekins! 2bottles for you for a wonderful update!
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 15, 2014
Onemansquad: 1st 2 comment afta dix 1daful update ... 9c 1 bros lekins ...bt abg no do wetn u wnt do sooo jst lve dm.... #kip it cumin in
I will, no prob!
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 15, 2014
EMERIT2US: feed me more!feed me more!feed me more
lol.. Are you Ryback?
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 15, 2014
SMALLPENIS: *munches popcorn,runs to store and starts taking the drinks lekins bought*
lekins! 2bottles for you for a wonderful update!
thanks man..
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 15, 2014
libertyfather: hmmmmn no negative comment on your story all this while...ok let me start with telling u say you dey my time here...if u no do come update u no go like wetin go happen..anyway make I tell you you will be sent to sambisa forest to go look for shekarau or send you on a peace keeping mission to Liberia to go and assist in control of ebola, sebi u wan waste time abi
lol.. Have updated o.
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 15, 2014
Mention:
You didn't acknowledge me! *sad*
appologies brov.. Nor vex abeg.
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Mention(m): 9:42pm On Sep 15, 2014
sosalekins: appologies brov.. Nor vex abeg.
No wahala
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by libertyfather(m): 11:22pm On Sep 15, 2014
sosalekins: lol.. Have updated o.

and so? how many update since two days ago? Lekinz!! I mean the shekarau and Liberia tinx oooo...two more update this evening and conviction flush away
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Nobody: 1:19am On Sep 16, 2014
please people, just a minute...
Permit me to cynosise the fact
that
MOST OF THE INCIDENTS AND EVENTS THAT HAVE Been HIGHLIGHTED IN THIS STORY ARE NOT CREDIBLE !
BASICALLY, 85% of my updates are pure fiction (they are not true)!
Am sorry I didn't specify earlier,
I didn't see the need to,
but I think ya'll deserve to know!
In heartfelt gratitude I'd like to thank everyone who have been here... ( reading, following, and commenting)
ya'll are just so wonderful!
Your encouragement and tender
words of upliftment made me decide to come out clean and dust the particles off because,
non of you deserves to be deceived by my unintent fallacious updates!
In utmost sincerity and honesty,
I hearty apologise for beginning/creating this
thread/ story in dishonesty.
Please kindly condone my
plea for vindication!!
Am sorry for not
initially being honest
and truthful.
Lekins.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fear (Mystery) / Diary Of A Jehovah's Withness.. / The University Village - A Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.