Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

6 Signs She Is Definitely Cheating On You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Signs She Is Definitely Cheating On You (1427 Views)

6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting / 6 Signs Your V Agina Is In Serious Danger (red Alert) / Guys, 6 Sure Ways To Know She Is Definitely Cheating On You (must See) (2) (3) (4)

6 Signs She Is Definitely Cheating On You by Obanaijacom: 10:12pm On Sep 04, 2014
1. If she turns secretive and tries to guard her conversations on the phone, leaves the room every time she gets a call on her cell

2. If you call or text her first all the time and she doesn't bother to do so then that is a bad sign

3. If she starts picking fights too often

4. If you catch her lying, it is often a cause for concern giving signal of infidelity

5. If you find a change in the behavior of close common friends then it is possible that they know something that you don't. Perhaps you are the last to know

6. If your girlfriend suddenly starts worrying a little more about her appearance - new clothes, make-up...she may be trying to look good for someone else. If she gets dressed up for you, that's one thing but if they seem to spend a little more time looking good to go out without you, then that might be a cause to worry.

Share your experience and the signs you feel can also be noticed
Re: 6 Signs She Is Definitely Cheating On You by TRADELYN: 10:41pm On Sep 04, 2014
7. If she does not trust you...

"As a person thinks, so she/he is!"

*Researching...*
Re: 6 Signs She Is Definitely Cheating On You by Iampresh(f): 10:49pm On Sep 04, 2014
The person above me 'nailed it'
@op noted

Re: 6 Signs She Is Definitely Cheating On You by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 04, 2014
Re: 6 Signs She Is Definitely Cheating On You by mecussey(m): 11:06pm On Sep 04, 2014
Make I just add this one ...if she is no longer missing you just forget about her. My advice to every young person is to avoid women and love. Focus on your carrier, save enough money and marry a working class lady.

Re: 6 Signs She Is Definitely Cheating On You by Engobi(m): 12:44am On Sep 05, 2014
mecussey: Make I just add this one ...if she is no longer missing you just forget about her. My advice to every young person is to avoid women and love. Focus on your carrier, save enough money and marry a working class lady.
Lol nice1 on point.
Re: 6 Signs She Is Definitely Cheating On You by Nobody: 1:10am On Sep 05, 2014
If she's on NL often.
Re: 6 Signs She Is Definitely Cheating On You by marieolae(f): 1:15am On Sep 05, 2014
Yomieluv: If she's on NL often.
tht doesn't have nethin to do with it!
Re: 6 Signs She Is Definitely Cheating On You by Donfamous(m): 2:45am On Sep 05, 2014
marieolae: tht doesn't have nethin to do with it!
hmmm stop using two negative words while typing. Its either u type "that doesn't have anything to do with It" or "that has nothing to do with it". at last u ended up saying that has something to do with it. Stop listening to wizkid

Re: 6 Signs She Is Definitely Cheating On You by gift01: 5:04am On Sep 05, 2014
8. If you start worrying too much about her
Re: 6 Signs She Is Definitely Cheating On You by lyntiffany(f): 5:32am On Sep 05, 2014
when she mistakenly calls another man's name instead of yours more often, my bro just know that your sitting on a long thing.
Re: 6 Signs She Is Definitely Cheating On You by nwaobitex: 7:02am On Sep 05, 2014
9. If she...i don forget o.
Re: 6 Signs She Is Definitely Cheating On You by Abbey2sam(m): 7:49am On Sep 05, 2014
If she doesn't want to bleep you
Re: 6 Signs She Is Definitely Cheating On You by Ivanspring(f): 7:52am On Sep 05, 2014
nwaobitex: 9. If she...i don forget o.

Na by force to comment?
Re: 6 Signs She Is Definitely Cheating On You by Jarchi(m): 7:57am On Sep 05, 2014
Ask her while enjoying the sex,baby I knw you cheating on me but don't worry,u've being a good friend wif benefit
Re: 6 Signs She Is Definitely Cheating On You by daryoor(m): 9:28am On Sep 05, 2014
i swear i no go disturb myself bout this issue ever again.

anybody way wan go make e go o. any babe way wan cheat make e sha no get caught.

if u don marry animashaun e don late no give your sef high b.p

How Will You Tell Her She Has Mouth Odour? / Seun Ban Me Because I Said He Is My Fiance / Thread Killed