Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:08 AM

What's To Tell - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's To Tell (1437 Views)

Are Ladies Shy To Tell A Guy That He Is Handsome? / How To Tell If A Guy Likes You: Does He Like You? Why Are Guys So Hard To Read? / How To Tell If A Girl Likes You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's To Tell by Nobody: 3:05am On Oct 21, 2014
I got back to Edo state last week cos of my transcripts and i was invited later at night by one of my pals to my surprise i saw a girlfriend of mine with him and a couple of guys...she came running towards me and gave me a hug..so i asked the simple question "who are u here with" she just kept smiling and said nothing so i just enjoyed the night until i figured she was with my padi in benin..I asked why she couldn't wait for me to get back or go out with someone else other than my own guy...and i heard the same old song "you abandoned me,u stopped calling,i didn't hear from u for almost a yr..its true am guilty so i let it slide...i don't feel betrayed any way shiiit happens & we weren't even really dating b4 i left Bcity..why i got confused is this @ the club she started acting up whenever i am with another girl...and even got in a fight with two girls one of which i was to take back to my hotel room..matter of fact we had to drop her off before the police check point before it got worse..she slept with my guy and i slept alone only for her to come over to my room later when my guy was still sleeping away and we had a fight then s3x,it was the first time and i couldn't blv i was stealing it...so i did it like any theif would,i had to wake her up to go back to my guy..now she wants us to do it again..i don't feel guilty one bit even when she was calling me while i was hanging out with him yesterday evening..guess he should have said something to me instead of trying to surprise me with the gold digging biatch..cos he is married and has more money for the now he thinks he can do whatever he likes..now should i let him think he is boss and tell him what i did to her when am back in Abj or should i should i open up to him and spill or shut my mouth and enjoy cos i really don't know how to say such things cos i blv "what u don't know won't hurt"..he met her thru me and got her behind my back while i relocated to Abj,so...i guess its tit for tat... i plan to keep banging till i leave Bcity next week am on 2wks leave and i intend to enjoy every bit...tho i guess its time i find me one girl to have time for,seriuosly am tired of the "abandoned me" song
Re: What's To Tell by destante(f): 3:25am On Oct 21, 2014
call me on 09021234567 to gist me this issue. can't read it all tongue
Re: What's To Tell by freshness2020: 6:19am On Oct 21, 2014
♈όϋ call banging Ūя̲̅ friend's GF(ex) a pay back broo?
..that's a waste of time try other thing! This act really looks chidish and chickened to me!
Re: What's To Tell by IBOGIRL1: 6:52am On Oct 21, 2014
Dis dayz,promiscuity and careless intimacy is all i read. Smh. @ mr banging guy,hope u used condom yl at it? As no work for u yet dan to repay chick wey u claim say una no even date properly and paybak your friend wey no even send u. Serz there is a thin line btw stupidity and smartness.
Re: What's To Tell by Nobody: 2:46am On Oct 22, 2014
freshness2020:
♈όϋ call banging Ūя̲̅ friend's GF(ex) a pay back broo?
..that's a waste of time try other thing! This act really looks chidish and chickened to me!

so whats childish or chicken about me fucking a girl that wanted to be bleeped when we both wanted it although i didn't plan to have it with her it just happened...shit happens ...don't claim to be Mr perfect no one is and u are even a kid what do u know
Re: What's To Tell by Nobody: 2:59am On Oct 22, 2014
IBOGIRL1:
Dis dayz,promiscuity and careless intimacy is all i read. Smh. @ mr banging guy,hope u used condom yl at it? As no work for u yet dan to repay chick wey u claim say una no even date properly and paybak your friend wey no even send u. Serz there is a thin line btw stupidity and smartness.

yeah so i told him b4 he could find out..no big deal...i always use a condom and stop playing judge. i only posted it cos it was on my conscience
Re: What's To Tell by Nobody: 3:16am On Oct 22, 2014
destante:
call me on 09021234567 to gist me this issue. can't read it all tongue
..hehehehehehe......

Bad gal!.....hehehehe.....
Re: What's To Tell by naijaboiy: 4:31am On Oct 22, 2014
Wait o...

Did anybody miss the part when op said his friend is also married shocked

What a circle of betrayal and mistrust lipsrsealed

Op better don't tell the niqqur anything,,just do your own and move on.

Don't say I didn't warn you grin
Re: What's To Tell by destante(f): 6:24am On Oct 22, 2014
temigracie:
..hehehehehehe......

Bad gal!.....hehehehe.....
hehe
Re: What's To Tell by samtol4(m): 6:44am On Oct 22, 2014
runnazz:
I got back to Edo state last week cos of my transcripts and i was invited later at night by one of my pals to my surprise i saw a girlfriend of mine with him and a couple of guys...she came running towards me and gave me a hug..so i asked the simple question "who are u here with" she just kept smiling and said nothing so i just enjoyed the night until i figured she was with my padi in benin..I asked why she couldn't wait for me to get back or go out with someone else other than my own guy...and i heard the same old song "you abandoned me,u stopped calling,i didn't hear from u for almost a yr..its true am guilty so i let it slide...i don't feel betrayed any way shiiit happens & we weren't even really dating b4 i left Bcity..why i got confused is this @ the club she started acting up whenever i am with another girl...and even got in a fight with two girls one of which i was to take back to my hotel room..matter of fact we had to drop her off before the police check point before it got worse..she slept with my guy and i slept alone only for her to come over to my room later when my guy was still sleeping away and we had a fight then s3x,it was the first time and i couldn't blv i was stealing it...so i did it like any theif would,i had to wake her up to go back to my guy..now she wants us to do it again..i don't feel guilty one bit even when she was calling me while i was hanging out with him yesterday evening..guess he should have said something to me instead of trying to surprise me with the gold digging biatch..cos he is married and has more money for the now he thinks he can do whatever he likes..now should i let him think he is boss and tell him what i did to her when am back in Abj or should i should i open up to him and spill or shut my mouth and enjoy cos i really don't know how to say such things cos i blv "what u don't know won't hurt"..he met her thru me and got her behind my back while i relocated to Abj,so...i guess its tit for tat... i plan to keep banging till i leave Bcity next week am on 2wks leave and i intend to enjoy every bit...tho i guess its time i find me one girl to have time for,seriuosly am tired of the "abandoned me" song
"I plan banging till I leave benin city"is having sex achievement? Sir I think there are other things u can do while on leave .Your friend is married and he is messing around with ladies and you can't advise him or tell him the truth that it is 100percent bad for a married man to do such? Your conscience will continue to trouble you bros until u speak out !
Re: What's To Tell by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 22, 2014
samtol4:
"I plan banging till I leave benin city"is having sex achievement? Sir I think there are other things u can do while on leave .Your friend is married and he is messing around with ladies and you can't advise him or tell him the truth that it is 100percent bad for a married man to do such? Your conscience will continue to trouble you bros until u speak out !

Yeah i guess i got carried away with the whole banging ishh...there are better things to do and i opened up to him so that's past tense now.
Re: What's To Tell by samtol4(m): 10:52am On Oct 22, 2014
runnazz:

Yeah i guess i got carried away with the whole banging ishh...there are better things to do and i opened up to him so that's past tense now.
nice ...how are u doing sir
Re: What's To Tell by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 22, 2014
runnazz:

Wat wz his reaction?
Re: What's To Tell by skentelelady(f): 11:07am On Oct 22, 2014
JUst stay away from that girl please

If possible cut your stay and leave the city for them
If you think you need to stay and end the sex for the next 2 weeks, you friend will find out and this may lead to a serious fight between the two of you.
Fine he betrayed you by dating a girl you introduced to him but 2 wrongs wont make a right
You have had the so please move on

1 Like

Re: What's To Tell by ERCROSS(m): 11:09am On Oct 22, 2014
s.m.h for some hypocritical commentators above...

Most of them won't even think twice before spewing their lies..while in reality they can't do better more than the o.p has done..

At least, it wasn't his friends wife he banged,

So.. Whats the big deal ..

1 Like

Re: What's To Tell by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 22, 2014
samtol4:
nice ...how are u doing sir

am good and u?
Re: What's To Tell by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 22, 2014
veegirl:

Wat wz his reaction?

we go way back since the university days and we've been thru stuffs together good,bad and sometimes horrible...he was shocked and i guess he felt bad that i did what i did when i told him.. we had some drinks and we laughed over it as the night wore on
Re: What's To Tell by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 22, 2014
runnazz:

we go way back since the university days and we've been thru stuffs together good,bad and sometimes horrible...he was shocked and i guess he felt bad that i did what i did when i told him.. we had some drinks and we laughed over it as the night wore on
Guys will always b guys i guess
Re: What's To Tell by IBOGIRL1: 2:20pm On Oct 22, 2014
runnazz:

yeah so i told him b4 he could find out..no big deal...i always use a condom and stop playing judge. i only posted it cos it was on my conscience
Abeg park one syd,since u told him already,wat den do u nid opinions again for?u only posted it cos it was on ur conscience and i replied wat was on my conscience So deal wit it and by d way who b judge,u see any wig untop my head. Ur troubled conscience is not even a case! Mr man if u cant deal wit d replies u wil get in response to a post,den quit posting ur conscience.
Re: What's To Tell by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 22, 2014
IBOGIRL1:

Abeg park one syd,since u told him already,wat den do u nid opinions again for?u only posted it cos it was on ur conscience and i replied wat was on my conscience So deal wit it and by d way who b judge,u see any wig untop my head. Ur troubled conscience is not even a case! Mr man if u cant deal wit d replies u wil get in response to a post,den quit posting ur conscience.

its a shame that u get to talk that way to someone u don't even know.. i posted it b4 i told him...it happened on Friday night,i posted it on Tuesday very early in the morning and told him while we where hanging out yesterday( same Tuesday night)..what the F is ur F#%ing problem did ur bf dump u for someone else or why are u making it a personal matter..i take God beg u ooo i don't know u and don't want to with that FF##ng attitude u got ...dey ur FF##ing lane joor! angry angry
Re: What's To Tell by IBOGIRL1: 3:12pm On Oct 22, 2014
runnazz:

its a shame that u get to talk that way to someone u don't even know.. i posted it b4 i told him...it happened on Friday night,i posted it on Tuesday very early in the morning and told him while we where hanging out yesterday( same Tuesday night)..what the F is ur F#%ing problem did ur bf dump u for someone else or why are u making it a personal matter..i take God beg u ooo i don't know u and don't want to with that FF##ng attitude u got ...dey ur FF##ing lane joor! angry angry
I wudnt want to engage in an E-word xchange wit u mr FF##ng guy. Like i said earlier, if u dnt appreciate responses den stop posting. Seriously i have notin wit or against u,just gave my 2cents opinion of a mata u wanted pple's response to. That said, i care less if u wanted to know me,know me or u no longa want to, dats ur problem not mine. As for ur question about bin dumpd,am yet to xperience bin dumpd,mayb wen i do,i wil reply dat question and For the FF##ng attitude,ur entitled to ur own opinion. As for d lane? Nairaland is a freeway bro,u myt just have to set up ur own brt lane if it bothers u dat much. Cheers
And nxt time pls dnt beg me in God's name cos it doesnt appeal to me,amadioha is even more appealing.
plssss dnt quote me cos am done replying. grin
Re: What's To Tell by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 22, 2014
undecided
Re: What's To Tell by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 22, 2014
runnazz:
how does this increase the price of Google AdSense click?
Re: What's To Tell by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 22, 2014
IBOGIRL1:

I wudnt want to engage in an E-word xchange wit u mr FF##ng guy. Like i said earlier, if u dnt appreciate responses den stop posting. Seriously i have notin wit or against u,just gave my 2cents opinion of a mata u wanted pple's response to. That said, i care less if u wanted to know me,know me or u no longa want to, dats ur problem not mine. As for ur question about bin dumpd,am yet to xperience bin dumpd,mayb wen i do,i wil reply dat question and For the FF##ng attitude,ur entitled to ur own opinion. As for d lane? Nairaland is a freeway bro,u myt just have to set up ur own brt lane if it bothers u dat much. Cheers
And nxt time pls dnt beg me in God's name cos it doesnt appeal to me,amadioha is even more appealing.
plssss dnt quote me cos am done replying. grin

okay i know ur type just saw ur picture in those cheap ass shoes and worn hair of urs, go get it done...better upgrade.. its the least a girl can do for her self....and stop disgracing igbo girls by running that pie hole u call a mouth or rather ur shit brains that can't be polite for one second..u can barbecue in hell for all i care... Dumb B.I.A.T.C.H
Re: What's To Tell by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 22, 2014
veegirl:

Guys will always b guys i guess

Yeah i guess... smiley
Re: What's To Tell by IBOGIRL1: 3:50pm On Oct 22, 2014
runnazz:

okay i know ur type just saw ur picture in those cheap ass shoes and worn hair of urs, go get it done...better upgrade.. its the least a girl can do for her self....and stop disgracing igbo girls by running that pie hole u call a mouth or rather ur shit brains that can't be polite for one second..u can barbecue in hell for all i care... Dumb B.I.A.T.C.H

I know i said i wasnt goin to reply but hehehehahaahahah,d temptation was just beyond my restrain,had to yeild to it.
Mr man ur obviously pained judging from ur violent eruptions. So u had to look at my picture bfor u phrased a reply.hoohohoheehehe very funny and awwwww so sorry u wia dissapointed wit my shoe and hair. U no say ah stil dey learn and wudnt mind u helping me upgrade. put ur own picture so ah fit learn from u, u hear? As for barbecue in hell,i rily wish dat was real mayb den and only den wud i have bin a lil scared of d prospect of bin barbecued. Mtcheeew mr runazz stop gettin all worked up over nothing, ur Man! Get hold of ursef. WISE NIGGA!
Re: What's To Tell by IBOGIRL1: 3:50pm On Oct 22, 2014
runnazz:

I know i said i wasnt goin to reply but hehehehahaahahah,d temptation was just beyond my restrain,had to yeild to it.
Mr man ur obviously pained judging from ur violent eruptions. So u had to look at my picture bfor u phrased a reply.hoohohoheehehe very funny and awwwww so sorry u wia dissapointed wit my shoe and hair. U no say ah stil dey learn and wudnt mind u helping me upgrade. put ur own picture so ah fit learn from u, u hear? As for barbecue in hell,i rily wish dat was real mayb den and only den wud i have bin a lil scared of d prospect of bin barbecued. Mtcheeew mr runazz stop gettin all worked up over nothing, ur Man! Get hold of ursef. WISE DICKHEAD!
Re: What's To Tell by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 22, 2014
IBOGIRL1:

Mr man ur obviously pained judging from ur violent eruptions. So u had to look at my picture bfor u phrased a reply.hoohohoheehehe very funny and awwwww so sorry u wia dissapointed wit my shoe and hair. U no say ah stil dey learn and wudnt mind u helping me upgrade. put ur own picture so ah fit learn from u, u hear? As for barbecue in hell,i rily wish dat was real mayb den and only den wud i have bin a lil scared of d prospect of bin barbecued. Mtcheeew mr runazz stop gettin all worked up over nothing, ur Man! Get hold of ursef. WISE DICKHEAD!

it starts with r.e.s.p.e.c.t then i'll coach u on how to go abt the rest...so dickhead meets pussy brains grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

OPINION: Can Someone Who Self-service Still Be Called A Virgin? / signs She Likes You Back / Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Cunnilingus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.