Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Boko Haram: Australian Investigator's Allegations Against Sheriff And Ihejirika - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Australian Investigator's Allegations Against Sheriff And Ihejirika (2727 Views)

Sheriff And Fayose’s 2019 Ambitions Tear PDP Apart / AMAECHI REACTS: Trashes All The Allegations Against Him / Australian Negotiator Names Sheriff And Ihejirika As Bokoharam Sponsors! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: Australian Investigator's Allegations Against Sheriff And Ihejirika by koboko69: 10:51am On Sep 01, 2014
Chia....all the PDP occupy social media and TAN mor.ons have suddenly started shouting for evidence. They must be very disappointed that Buhari, Tinubu, El-rufai were never mentioned cos if not they will have been singing another tune and will have gone on rampage... Opening multiple threads of attacks. How hypocritical can these goons get? cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Australian Investigator's Allegations Against Sheriff And Ihejirika by koboko69: 10:53am On Sep 01, 2014
99100: Australian investigator my foot !

Op,you need not explain ,we know what is planning.

When I saw the blatant false allegation I knew every bit of it was stage managed by APC and co.

The so called Australian investigator never indicted Ali Modu Sherrif until he became a PDP member?

Probably the APC must be afraid of the ex governor alliance with the president. They know he knew one or two things or more about the insurgency so they feel insecure about that thus the need to pressurise him, hence the the false allegation.

As for Ihejirika's, the aim is pressurise him so that the present and future COAS will not f.uck with us d way he did.

Its the 1st day of the month....yet u are showing us that you are a super dunce!

Na APC hire the Investigator or Jonathan?

Foolishness at its peak.... undecided

7 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Australian Investigator's Allegations Against Sheriff And Ihejirika by Habakus: 11:00am On Sep 01, 2014
omenka: Make lightning reduce my uncompleted house to rubble if I read this thing!!!

All we are saaaaayiiiing, arrest Ihejirika nooooooow....!!! (Repeat 3X)
Mr man,you just spoke like a tout up there.
So Ihejirika should be arrested based on what evidence? Based on mere allegations by a man whose duty was to act as negotiator and not investigator?
How about other times Buhari and his likes were touted as BH sponsors without hard-lined evidence,are you saying they should have been arrested?
Every Nigerian with an average IQ would definitely know that this is mere fluke.
No real BH member would deliberately expose their sponsors - it shouldn't take an expert to figure this out,and no negotiator(not investigator) worth his onions would come out like that and list names of terrorist sponsors,more so,without concrete evidence.
Desist from speaking without proper thinking to avoid repercussions of unexpected magnitude.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Australian Investigator's Allegations Against Sheriff And Ihejirika by omenka(m): 11:14am On Sep 01, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
No surprises. Prejudice, that is the hallmark of a tribal bigot.
Tribal bigot?? Lmao. Spare me that crap dude. You of all people know I'm so not into all that ethnic or religious horseshit! My timeline speaks for me any day, any time. Plus, I share a lot more in common with Ihejirika than anyone from the north.

When you guys were busy running and jumping around like agitated chimps alleging than GMB was a sponsor, did any of you care to provide any evidence Now a foreigner with no party or regional affiliation, and a christian, who investigated the activities of the group has alleged Ihejirika's deep involvement in the slaughter of countless number of Nigerians and you guys suddenly want proof!! Yeye dey smell!

What is sauce for the goose is maggi for the gander!

#ArrestIhejirikaNow I repeat!!

9 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Australian Investigator's Allegations Against Sheriff And Ihejirika by omenka(m): 11:26am On Sep 01, 2014
AZeD1: For you to say Boko haram gave the negotiator their enemies name either means you have seen the transcript of the conversation between the negotiator or you are just speculating and my gut tells me you are speculating.
Issues with your speculation
1) You are thinking the negotiator asked boko haram who is their sponsor was directly
2) Calling for the arrest of Sheriff by boko haram doesn't make him "innocent".

Only in your mind is what you posted here called Facts

Those are the kind of idiotic arguments the PDP minions adopt when the tides turn against them. Imagine that!!

Back when they kept trying to taint the person of GMB, they forgot he must be innocent since Boko Haram had threatened to kill him ( dailypost.ng/2014/02/20/enjoy-shedding-blood-boko-haram-threatens-ibb-buhari-atiku-new-video/ ) and actually carried out that threat eventually, just that they missed him by the whiskers!!

These guys just imagine everyone but themselves to be fools. I pity the people that would be sold to these trash.

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Australian Investigator's Allegations Against Sheriff And Ihejirika by Rilwayne001: 11:28am On Sep 01, 2014
Shame on you at OP

keep licking there b*tt its obvious that they are the real sponsor of BH

BH = PDP

PDP = BH

MAY GOD PUNISH ALL OF UNA undecided

7 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Australian Investigator's Allegations Against Sheriff And Ihejirika by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 01, 2014
the very people who believe that Boko Haram have told the gospel truth to Dr Davies

are also the very people who protested when the international community were to designate boko haram a terror group

they were also the same people who protested declaring a state of emergency

they are also the same group who protested against modernising the hadware available to the Army in order to confront BH

they are also the same group of people who are quick to accuse the Army of human right attrocities but turn a blind eye on attrocities committed by BH.

It is a waste of time engaging this group of people in a debate, they share the same views or aspirations of BH only that they are not masked!

It beats my imagination how the very people who accused Ihejirika of brutality and high-handedness can turn around to accuse him of being a BH sponsor? That is a massive U-turn? no really it is not a U-turn; it is just a consistent policy and a new phase of diversionary tactics aimed at confusing everyone while BH regroup!

All I will say is if you dont change your ways terrorism will consume you!!!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Australian Investigator's Allegations Against Sheriff And Ihejirika by omenka(m): 11:35am On Sep 01, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
Can you call for the arrest and prosecution of your sponsor? Facts are sacred.
Can you threaten to or attempt to kill your sponsors (dailypost.ng/2014/02/20/enjoy-shedding-blood-boko-haram-threatens-ibb-buhari-atiku-new-video/ )??

Facts seem to be a matter of opinion in this case huh??
Smh.

7 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Australian Investigator's Allegations Against Sheriff And Ihejirika by egift(m): 11:53am On Sep 01, 2014
[s]
mikeansy: the very people who believe that Boko Haram have told the gospel truth to Dr Davies

are also the very people who protested when the international community were to designate boko haram a terror group

they were also the same people who protested declaring a state of emergency

they are also the same group who protested against modernising the hadware available to the Army in order to confront BH

they are also the same group of people who are quick to accuse the Army of human right attrocities but turn a blind eye on attrocities committed by BH.

It is a waste of time engaging this group of people in a debate, they share the same views or aspirations of BH only that they are not masked!

It beats my imagination how the very people who accused Ihejirika of brutality and high-handedness can turn around to accuse him of being a BH sponsor? That is a massive U-turn? no really it is not a U-turn; it is just a consistent policy and a new phase of diversionary tactics aimed at confusing everyone while BH regroup!

All I will say is if you dont change your ways terrorism will consume you!!!
[/s]

My Oga, why is Jonathan not acting at all in any direction to bring these sponsors of terror to justice?

7 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Australian Investigator's Allegations Against Sheriff And Ihejirika by danot1030: 11:56am On Sep 01, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
Which job could be more difficult than the job of defending Bola Armedrobber Th.ief.nubu online 24/7?
unna, ur uncle Ihejerika na boko haram collabo and I suspect u self na boko haram member.

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Australian Investigator's Allegations Against Sheriff And Ihejirika by danot1030: 11:58am On Sep 01, 2014
egift: [s][/s]

My Oga, why is Jonathan not acting at all in any direction to bring these sponsors of terror to justice?
the negotiator said that Jonathan is scared to touch them which indicates that he's not capable of continue ruling, he will be a disaster to come back in 2015.

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Australian Investigator's Allegations Against Sheriff And Ihejirika by koboko69: 12:03pm On Sep 01, 2014
danot1030: unna, ur uncle Ihejerika na boko haram collabo and I suspect u self na boko haram member.
cheesy cheesy cheesy...una go kill person for NL

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Australian Investigator's Allegations Against Sheriff And Ihejirika by talktimi(m): 12:03pm On Sep 01, 2014
Tribal angle of this allegation especially concerning Ihejirika nullifies everything. It makes no logical sense at all.
Right now all I can say is something big is/was about to happen coming from the nations security circles and those it would affect had to make a preemptive strike but Nigeria shall overcome them all.
Re: Boko Haram: Australian Investigator's Allegations Against Sheriff And Ihejirika by egift(m): 12:03pm On Sep 01, 2014
danot1030: the negotiator said that Jonathan is scared to touch them which indicates that he's not capable of continue ruling, he will be a disaster to come back in 2015.

So that means Jonathan is not capable to protect Nigerians. He is just their to share money, award contracts, fill in figures to the budget templates, etc. It is not the best for Nigeria. Someone cannot be president and some invincible cabals are pulling his strings. Nigeria is running on autopilot.

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Australian Investigator's Allegations Against Sheriff And Ihejirika by danot1030: 12:04pm On Sep 01, 2014
thymedcurry: Am having a hard time trying to understand why anyone would believe BH would release the name of its sponsors.
These folks have been taking us on a merry go round, causing confusion and killing people. Now we are in a rush to believe anything they say...na wa oh!
it is obvious everyone is not as dunce u lot.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Australian Investigator's Allegations Against Sheriff And Ihejirika by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 01, 2014
Children of Hell have been on over-drive since Dr Davis bursted the bubble on the nefarious activities of Ihejirika hence opening countless numbers of threads to clean an already soiled name

Where i live here among the Nigerian community,its been a rain of curses on both Jonathan and Ihejirika for their actions and inaction and attempt at using terrorism to soil the opposition whereas he and his PDP folks in satanic connivance with top level military apparachiks are the ones behind it

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Australian Investigator's Allegations Against Sheriff And Ihejirika by danot1030: 12:09pm On Sep 01, 2014
talktimi: Tribal angle of this allegation especially concerning Ihejirika nullifies everything. It makes no logical sense at all.
Right now all I can say is something big is/was about to happen coming from the nations security circles and those it would affect had to make a preemptive strike but Nigeria shall overcome them all.
what is tribal about mentioning Ihejerika, is Ali Modu Sheriff not also from a tribe, or can't u just reason that the involvement of Ihejirika could be largely motivated by the economic fortune from arm dealing with boko haram?

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Australian Investigator's Allegations Against Sheriff And Ihejirika by JuanDeDios: 12:12pm On Sep 01, 2014
Sincere9gerian: In the last few days the media has been awash with reports of the interview granted by a certain Dr. Davis, an Australian investigator, wherein he claimed some Boko Haram commanders gave him the names of Modu Sheriff and Azubuike Ihejirika as Boko Haram sponsors.

The Australian investigator made other allegations including that many opposition elements and a certain CBN officials are also sponsors of Boko Haram. However, I will concentrate on the allegations made against Ihejirika and Sheriff.

The reason human beings are regarded as higher mammals is because unlike other mammals, human beings can reason and analyse issues critically. Human beings do not and are not expected to swallow everything thrown at them hook line and sinker.

If put to test, the allegations that Ihejirika and Sheriff are sponsors of Boko Haram flies on the face of facts.

It could be argued that the so called Boko Haram commanders gave the Australian investigator the names of Boko Haram core enemies. Atleast that is what the FACTS available show.

While there are no literatures or reports of any relationship between Ihejirika and Boko Haram, there are several reports on what transpired between Sheriff and Boko Haram in the BEGINNING.

Here is the account of Jerry Useni, a retired General, who was Deputy National Chairman of the All Nigerian People’s Party (ANPP) in 2009/2008 when the Boko Haram crisis started

In addition, Boko Haram has always made the arrest and prosecution of Sheriff one of its demands for a cease fire (see below)

While there was nothing to link Ihejirika to Boko Haram before now, clearly Ihejirika was one chief of army staff that fought Boko Haram to near extinction. In fact, in the later stages of his reign we were already celebrating the death of Boko Haram even on this forum. The thread below and many others is a proof of how hard Boko Haram was hit under Ihejirika
https://www.nairaland.com/1374100/like-play-like-play-boko

So bottomline, in my opinion, the so called Boko Haram commanders only gave the Australian investigator the names of their ENEMIES.

In fact, those whose names where missing and who have been suspects all this while, especially some opposition elements, should be investigated.
Well, this is actually mostly my line of reasoning. You want me to believe Ihejirika is Boko Haram, you're gonna have to prove it. I think these guys are selling us a red herring. Anyway, the SSS and the Army need to either investigate and clear the air, or even if they want to make a summary dismissal they should issue detailed statements doing so.
Re: Boko Haram: Australian Investigator's Allegations Against Sheriff And Ihejirika by danot1030: 12:16pm On Sep 01, 2014
BrokenTV:
Arrest Ihejirika for what.
are really sure is TV that was broken and not ur ISI-EWU? Is better u check it well o.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Australian Investigator's Allegations Against Sheriff And Ihejirika by ayukdaboss(m): 12:19pm On Sep 01, 2014
danot1030: unna, ur uncle Ihejerika na boko haram collabo and I suspect u self na boko haram member.
grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Australian Investigator's Allegations Against Sheriff And Ihejirika by ayukdaboss(m): 12:20pm On Sep 01, 2014
koboko69:
cheesy cheesy cheesy...uno go kill person for NL
I tell you cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Australian Investigator's Allegations Against Sheriff And Ihejirika by danot1030: 12:21pm On Sep 01, 2014
JuanDeDios:
Well, this is actually mostly my line of reasoning. You want me to believe Ihejirika is Boko Haram, you're gonna have to prove it. I think these guys are selling us a red herring. Anyway, the SSS and the Army need to either investigate and clear the air, or even if they want to make a summary dismissal they should issue detailed statements doing so.
All we are saying "ARREST IHEJERIKA AND PROSECUTE HIM". ( X7)

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Australian Investigator's Allegations Against Sheriff And Ihejirika by talktimi(m): 12:37pm On Sep 01, 2014
danot1030: what is tribal about mentioning Ihejerika, is Ali Modu Sheriff not also from a tribe, or can't u just reason that the involvement of Ihejirika could be largely motivated by the economic fortune from arm dealing with boko haram?
I laugh at you. Even if Ihejirika wants to sell arms to insurgents, don't you reason that other upright military officers would kick against such attempt loudly ? Please stop insulting our soldiers abeg. There are more lucrative and less stvpid ways a COAS can make money instead of selling guns to a rag tag group
Re: Boko Haram: Australian Investigator's Allegations Against Sheriff And Ihejirika by san316(m): 12:39pm On Sep 01, 2014
The bottom line is that APC and PDP have ganged up to create confusion so that, while we are busy arguing and bashing each other, they'll be busy eating our money.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Australian Investigator's Allegations Against Sheriff And Ihejirika by 4Play(m): 12:56pm On Sep 01, 2014
This is a country where people believed that salt and pesticide will rid you of ebola. Boko Haram is an international Islamist group that has no partisan political leanings.

The disinformation campaign naming Ihejirika and Sherriff must be obvious to anyone with a discerning mind. It seems that whilst people are being slaughtered, some Nigerians are more interested in scoring political and tribal points.

Was it not this same "perspicacious" Australian that claimed that many Boko Haram sponsors are members of the opposition? The reality is that this man has no more insight than any other on the subject. He is simply a useful tool for disinformation.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Australian Investigator's Allegations Against Sheriff And Ihejirika by eaglechild: 1:46pm On Sep 01, 2014
For the investigator to mention Ihejirika as one of the sponsors clearly points to the grave losses the APC led evil sect suffered under him.

This cry mirrors that of the evil northern elders who were calling for the removal of Ihejirika, under whose tenure BH suffered.

To me this only confirms that BH is sponsored by those unmentioned.
The supporters of APC.
Lol!
So janjaaaweed is equal to APC supporter.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Australian Investigator's Allegations Against Sheriff And Ihejirika by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 1:56pm On Sep 01, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Boko says? Wat can we expect a secret society like boko to say? I have better things to do with my time.

We all know who boko haram worst enemy was and how that person departure meant Boko growing wings and taking territory, including chibok girls.

Give us a part two of the General and see the Northern elders cry for boko haramites. hissssss
Re: Boko Haram: Australian Investigator's Allegations Against Sheriff And Ihejirika by talktimi(m): 2:13pm On Sep 01, 2014
4Play: This is a country where people believed that salt and pesticide will rid you of ebola. Boko Haram is an international Islamist group that has no partisan political leanings.

The disinformation campaign naming Ihejirika and Sherriff must be obvious to anyone with a discerning mind. It seems that whilst people are being slaughtered, some Nigerians are more interested in scoring political and tribal points.

Was it not this same "perspicacious" Australian that claimed that many Boko Haram sponsors are members of the opposition? The reality is that this man has no more insight than any other on the subject. He is simply a useful tool for disinformation.
you are karid my brother, may your days be long
Re: Boko Haram: Australian Investigator's Allegations Against Sheriff And Ihejirika by thymedcurry(f): 2:20pm On Sep 01, 2014
danot1030: it is obvious everyone is not as dunce u lot.

You can always disagree without name calling.
Re: Boko Haram: Australian Investigator's Allegations Against Sheriff And Ihejirika by BrokenTV: 2:31pm On Sep 01, 2014
danot1030: are really sure is TV that was broken and not ur ISI-EWU? Is better u check it well o.
I can't really comprehend what you are trying to write. ODE.
Re: Boko Haram: Australian Investigator's Allegations Against Sheriff And Ihejirika by atlwireles: 2:32pm On Sep 01, 2014
It appears Australian hostage negotiator Dennis Stephen isn't done making outrageous and some would say 'eye-opening' claims. Just a day after he claimed that former Borno state Gov, Alimodu Sheriff and an unnamed retired army chief are sponsors of Boko Haram, he's now claiming that the insurgent group if funded through the CBN. In an interview with TheCable, Stephen claimed a senior official of the CBN handles the financial transactions of the sect group. What hs said below...

"One of the biggest of suppliers of arms and military uniforms to the JAS (Jama’atu Ahlis Sunna Lidda’awati wal-Jihad, better known as Boko Haram) currently lives in Cairo, Egypt. He is the recipient of money sent by political sponsors from Nigeria. The funds go through the CBN’s financial system and appear to be a legal transaction. Meanwhile, the CBN official who handles the funding is an uncle to three of those arrested in connection with the Nyanya bombings. The three boys lived with him. They were arrested by the SSS (Department of State Security) after the bombings but they do not seem to have been interrogated about their uncle in CBN. Or if they have given up information about their uncle then the SSS has not moved against him." Stephen said Continue...

"Also, a senior official of CBN, who recently left the bank, was very close to Sodiq Aminu Ogwuche, the mastermind of the Nyanya bombings who also schooled in Sudan. Boko haram commanders said Ogwuche’s wife used to visit this top official in his office at the headquarters of the bank in Abuja before the Nyanya bombings. They were very close,” Davis said. He said he is speaking out now because he feels the Federal government is doing little in the rescue of the missing Chibok girls "I have three daughters. I just cannot stand the thought of what those girls are passing through. I have spoken to an escapee who described how she was being Molested for 40 days by militants. I can’t stand it. It is heart-breaking. Nigerian authorities must act decisively now,” he said

http://www.thecable.ng/exclusive-boko-haram-funded-through-cbn
Re: Boko Haram: Australian Investigator's Allegations Against Sheriff And Ihejirika by PointB: 2:37pm On Sep 01, 2014
So Boko Haram commanders told Mr. Davis their sponsors, but could not mentions the name of their bag-man in Egypt? While at it, what are the identities (real not made up ones) of these Boko Haram commanders that Mr. Davis had encounter with? Surely, they would have told him their names as part of the ice breakers during his interaction with them. He could have even overheard them calling themselves.

And who is this unnamed CBN Official who mentioning his name will jeopardize investigation, but the others whose name he mentioned will not jeopardize investigation?

Personally, I think Mr. Davis is just being mischievous, with his attention seeking co/ck and bu/ll story!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bastard Doyin Okupe And Other Jonathanian - By Pius Adesanmi / Small Girl Who Refused To Explode Bomb Belt In Kano Market Speaks Out / Plea To Oyo State Governor: 6 Months Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.