Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,090 members, 7,811,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

If Bama Falls, We Are Doomed!!! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Bama Falls, We Are Doomed!!! (4813 Views)

7 Confirmed Dead In Suicide Attacks In Bama IDP Camp / Woman Gave Birth To Triplet At Bama IDP Centre In Borno(photo) / Nigerian Troops Find Dead Bodies In A Well In Bama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Bama Falls, We Are Doomed!!! by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 04, 2014
RisMas:

Wow shocked shocked so, iherjirika is a descendant of usman dan fodio, which brand of shepe u dey drink lately? undecided abeg tell me grin

So you are among the gullibles who believe that Shekau actually revealed his sponsors?
Re: If Bama Falls, We Are Doomed!!! by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 04, 2014
Obiagelli:
why do feel its ok to make tribalist statement against the north? Those dying in the north are they southerners.

Nne m, both Northerners and Southerners are dying!
Sincere apologies if I sounded tribalistic, but it is time we stand up for the truth!
Ever since I have grown up to know my left from my hand, violence in the name of Islam has been a norm!

Just a few years ago, a female teacher was murdered by her students because she seized a copy of the Koran used by one of them to cheat in exam!

What where those kids fed with? Who fed them such deadly poison and what purpose? What will those kids do when they grow up?
nne, let us look at this matter from the roots.

The descendants odf Uthman Dan Fodio have fed their generations with poison.! Boko Haram is a byproduct of that poison!

1 Like

Re: If Bama Falls, We Are Doomed!!! by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 04, 2014
noblezone:

Nne m, both Northerners and Southerners are dying!
Sincere apologies if I sounded tribalistic, but it is time we stand up for the truth!
Ever since I have grown up to know my left from my hand, violence in the name of Islam has been a norm!

Just a few years ago, a female teacher was murdered by her students because she seized a copy of the Koran used by one of them to cheat in exam!

What where those kids fed with? Who fed them such deadly poison and what purpose? What will those kids do when they grow up?
nne, let us look at this matter from the roots.

The descendants odf Uthman Dan Fodio have fed their generations with poison.! Boko Haram is a byproduct of that poison!
you are somewhat right though, but we have also got crimes here too, read the link below, who feed them this?
Read Abagworo, i also have many reports too.

www.nairaland.com/648254/man-killed-spot-voting-buhari
Re: If Bama Falls, We Are Doomed!!! by achi4u(m): 5:30pm On Sep 04, 2014
Jakpon: Shukudi, You are an 1diot

The barrack in Bama has a Tank Battalion. If Boko Haram captures Bama then it is suffice to say that we'v lost the war already; going by the calibre of weapons in that town, even your useless president wouldnt be safe in Aso Rock any more
If that be the case den let them capture the whole north,we can only die for once.Again,every nigeria should prepare for WAR cos 2015 is a pregnant year.

1 Like

Re: If Bama Falls, We Are Doomed!!! by tit(f): 5:37pm On Sep 04, 2014
Obiagelli:
you are somewhat right though, but we have also got crimes here too, read the link below, who feed them this?

you shall fall into the pit you are digging.
keep digging.
make it very wide and very deep.
put stakes in it. and throw in some venomous snakes too.
Re: If Bama Falls, We Are Doomed!!! by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 04, 2014
tit:

you shall fall into the pit you are digging.
keep digging.
make it very wide and very deep.
put stakes in it. and throw in some venomous snakes too.
I hope there is no problem?
Re: If Bama Falls, We Are Doomed!!! by tit(f): 7:10pm On Sep 04, 2014
Obiagelli:
I hope there is no problem?

Ina? Ba magana.
Re: If Bama Falls, We Are Doomed!!! by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 04, 2014
tit:

Ina? Ba magana.
Good, make magana no dey o.
Re: If Bama Falls, We Are Doomed!!! by VIPERVENOM(m): 7:34pm On Sep 04, 2014
Come which bama are you guys talkin about? Cos its one bama i know

Re: If Bama Falls, We Are Doomed!!! by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 04, 2014
it baffles me when people prescribe disintegration as the Solution to our current situation.
I just hope GEj wont be that daft to think that.

Bh is a common enemy, we have to fight this together. I empathize with our northern brethren, its unfortunate they always stem from the north.
Re: If Bama Falls, We Are Doomed!!! by persius555(m): 8:22pm On Sep 04, 2014
My thought on this war:some people in the military and government have all along been trying to manage this war and make as much money from it. How come the bombing subsised for a while and all of a sudden BH declares full scale war. The military should have embarked on full scale invasion of every nook and cranny of borno state. They all these ammmunitions all the while, but wouldnt put it to use. I can say boldly that if the military had gone full scale after bombings subsided, BH wold have been left with no choice but to run into cameroon ((wish they tried to do but were quickly rebuffed by gendarmes in cameroon) or go all out in the direction of the NA. All along, there was complicity. This war against boko haram especially in bornu would have been won by 5,000 lightly armed civillian JTF volunteers. Somebody somewhere is selfishly hellbent on making a fortune from this war at the expense of thousands of innocent nigerian lives. Is it not funny how an enemy armed with basic military skills can easily overrun a supposed NA with far more advanced military tactics.
Re: If Bama Falls, We Are Doomed!!! by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 04, 2014
Obiagelli:

Nne m, the murder of a school teacher by her students over a seized Koran was not a "crime" it was a religious duty!
There is a world of difference between an armed robber killing for his greed and a Jihardists killing for "Allah" ( his version of God)!
Shakau will one day become a hero, just like uthman Dan Fodio!
Re: If Bama Falls, We Are Doomed!!! by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 05, 2014
noblezone:

Nne m, the murder of a school teacher by her students over a seized Koran was not a "crime" it was a religious duty!
There is a world of difference between an armed robber killing for his greed and a Jihardists killing for "Allah" ( his version of God)!
Shakau will one day become a hero, just like uthman Dan Fodio!
Did you read my post and link at all. Same problem everywhere
Re: If Bama Falls, We Are Doomed!!! by 7lives: 9:16am On Sep 05, 2014
chidyhels: it baffles me when people prescribe disintegration as the Solution to our current situation.
I just hope GEj wont be that daft to think that.

Bh is a common enemy, we have to fight this together. I empathize with our northern brethren, its unfortunate they always stem from the north.

Ti igba ba dojude a si, bi o si seese aafo. If Nigeria can't stand as a country, let it break.
We don't have a country, if we have a country every one will agree to build this country together instead of the hate mentality that's been plaguing this country since 1914.
Re: If Bama Falls, We Are Doomed!!! by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 05, 2014
Obiagelli:
Did you read my post and link at all. Same problem everywhere

Nne di nma!
i read your post and I am insiting that killing for greed as we have in the south is different from killing for "Allah" as we have in the North.
Are both of them not killings?

They are dear, but you see, the killer in the south is not backed by any law!
The killer in the north is "protected" by the laws of his god and religion.

Like I said, armed robbers do not insist we all must convert to robbery or die, but the Jihardists are insisting we must adopt their primitive ways or die!

nne m wake up, Jihardism is real! Attitudes like yours is what gives room for the spread of this poison perpetuated in the name of God. Before you realize it, your freedom is gone!

Ka anyi jiri ehihie choo ewu di oji!
Re: If Bama Falls, We Are Doomed!!! by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 05, 2014
7lives:

Ti igba ba dojude a si, bi o si seese aafo. If Nigeria can't stand as a country, let it break.
We don't have a country, if we have a country every one will agree to build this country together instead of the hate mentality that's been plaguing this country since 1914.
Maybe you should start with not hating the union rather see the strength in having us together. work towards a one Nigeria and not prophesying doom
Re: If Bama Falls, We Are Doomed!!! by OreMI22: 10:47am On Sep 05, 2014
[size=20pt]Abeg, who is we?

Since when did the northerners believe they have a stake with the southerners?
Let them sponsoring Boko haram tell them to stop when they are tired
[/size]

1 Like

Re: If Bama Falls, We Are Doomed!!! by dekronik: 7:44am On Sep 08, 2014
persius555: My thought on this war:some people in the military and government have all along been trying to manage this war and make as much money from it. How come the bombing subsised for a while and all of a sudden BH declares full scale war. The military should have embarked on full scale invasion of every nook and cranny of borno state. They all these ammmunitions all the while, but wouldnt put it to use. I can say boldly that if the military had gone full scale after bombings subsided, BH wold have been left with no choice but to run into cameroon ((wish they tried to do but were quickly rebuffed by gendarmes in cameroon) or go all out in the direction of the NA. All along, there was complicity. This war against boko haram especially in bornu would have been won by 5,000 lightly armed civillian JTF volunteers. Somebody somewhere is selfishly hellbent on making a fortune from this war at the expense of thousands of innocent nigerian lives. Is it not funny how an enemy armed with basic military skills can easily overrun a supposed NA with far more advanced military tactics.

True

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbos Are Now Begging To Join APC – Joe Igbokwe / Photos From Aminu Waziri Tambuwal Daughter's Wedding / We Regret Voting Out Jonathan – Northern Leader Cries Out, Begs Buhari To Leave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.