Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,732 members, 7,955,784 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:05 PM

#my Life - Literature (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / #my Life (102726 Views)

My Life In Secondary School / My Life,my Fate / TAMISHO - My Story. My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 10:49am On Dec 17, 2014
Awwwww.... Tnx dear

shalommeri:
bin readin nd nt said nytin cox its lyk am readin bout masef...nid mor nd alma?u rock dear
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 10:50am On Dec 17, 2014
Yh sure thing

bookj:
Hmm, it is well bt just be patient nd focus on d future ignoring ur past nd make up wit kaka.
I'm so hungry for more Update o
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 10:50am On Dec 17, 2014
Wia's d tea ni

zyzxx:
Welldone alma. Thanks for not killing anyone,
D rain will do it. I will prepare a hot tea for u wen u are back from d rain cheesy

1 Like

Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 10:51am On Dec 17, 2014
Tnx boo

Princesschi:
Alma darling i'm walking wit u in dat rain, u knw, dats d best way to ease hurt...just walking in d rain
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 10:52am On Dec 17, 2014
Am from aboh mbaise.... Wbu??

Shebarh:
alma wat part of IMO r u from?? am also from IMO state....
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 11:13am On Dec 17, 2014

As I stepped into the rain, I felt a chill.

"Never mind I'l find someone
like you.. I wish nothing but
the best for you too.. Dont
forget me, I beg, I remember
you saying.... Sometimes it
lasts in love but sometimes
it hurts instead..."

The chorus to Adele's Someone like you kept replaying in my head.

The tears stung my eyes but I wanted to be strong so I kept pushing it in.

I hated the fact that I was so weak, I could have cut Eve before Kaka came in.

There were a lot of could have's....

I shouldnt have fallen for Ugonna from the start... I should'nt have accepted Eve's apology when she told me she was sorry.

Somehow, I wished I hadn't come back today, I could have stayed back in okigwe. That way I wouldnt find out what happened between the both of them.

The streets were kinda empty with just a few people walking around with envelopes.

I hated myself and everyone around me.

By this time, I was wet to the skin and very cold but couldnt care less about that.

I wanted to be free and have peace of mind and only the rain could give me that.

I kept walikng to only God knows where.

I kept thinking.... Thinking of how many lies Ugonna told me just to get close to eve... And how I'd stupidly believed them... Hook, line and sinker.

After thinking, I had just one question with no answer......

"WHY ALWAYS ME??"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #my Life by kingphilip(m): 11:23am On Dec 17, 2014
"WHY ALWAYS ME ??"
Shey na balotelli she be wey she de cry why always me?

well to me it's gud to trust all n let someone earn my distrust than actually wait for someone to earn his trust because of other people's distrust

Tnx Alma for the update n welcome back
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 11:30am On Dec 17, 2014

It was getting dark so I headed home.

I was shiverring by the time I got to the gate.

It'd long stopped raining but was now very cold.

I breathed deeply befroe entering my house.

Immediately I entered, someone bumped into me, I looked up and saw it was Eve... She lowered her head in a bid to avoid my eyes.

I didnt spare her a second glance as I walked past her towards my room.

I got into the room and met kaka sleeping, I didnt want to disturb her, neither did I need her asking me how I felt Et al.

I removed my wet clothes and walked into the bathroom.

I put on the cold shower and stood like a rock under it. I was very cold but I was determined not to shake.

I kept up with that task for over five minutes till I couldnt take it anymore.... I broke down.

I cried and screamed out loud. I smashed the mirror on the wall and threw all the creams and soaps and all around.

I just kept screaming.

The noise I guess woke Kaka up as she came running to the bathroom.

The door wasnt locked so she barged in to find me nakedd picking up the broken pieces of the mirror while still crying.

The sharp edges cut me and in no time i was bleeding but I didnt stop.... Hell!! I didnt even notice the blood. I just kept picking them up.

Kaka stood by the door without saying a word... She was crying too... Am sure I looked pitiable in that condition.

My hands were numb and I couldnt feel them.

I finished picking the pieces and got up to throw them away. I stumbled but soon got balance.

The tiles on the bathroom floor was bloody now and blood dripped from my fingers as I walked to the waste paper bin.

There were traces of blood like a trail from the bathroom to the bin in my room.

2 Likes

Re: #my Life by harjibolar10(m): 11:34am On Dec 17, 2014
Modified....

"You always ejoy the sound of the music when you are happy, but always understand the lyrics whenever you are sad"

Without me seeing you gaan self, I can sense it that you are pitiable, and I feels like crying for you, thank God the almighty KAKA is there with you

Sorry dear, think you will get over that very soon... Remember you have exam coming!!!

Thanks for the Update!!! And welcome back

1 Like

Re: #my Life by Ama111(f): 11:45am On Dec 17, 2014
almacherish:
Lol.... *hugs her too*..... Wia u de since ni?.... E good say u dn cum bk

tanks sweety,hope u ok?
Re: #my Life by kingphilip(m): 12:42pm On Dec 17, 2014
very emotional updates. but sure it's worth the read

Tnx Alma.. expecting more
Re: #my Life by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 17, 2014
Alma wipe your tears jor. No guy deserves your tears even blood you're shedding. I know it hurts after 2 painful breakups but don't kill yourself cos of that nit-wit. Biko
Re: #my Life by philismary(f): 5:51pm On Dec 17, 2014
I feel for u Alma,but pls cry no more and believe dat u will pass over it.
Re: #my Life by Princesschi(f): 7:43pm On Dec 17, 2014
*crying*
Re: #my Life by bookj(f): 8:49pm On Dec 17, 2014
Hmm, I feel ur pains bt u just av to pretend as if all is ok nd leave dat fucking Eve and ogonna.

Bt pls more update o
Re: #my Life by Flakkydagirl: 8:59pm On Dec 17, 2014
I'm forced to comment now,

I'm still trying to comprehend with Ugonna did.

because with the amount of love he professes for Alma,its unbelievable.
Re: #my Life by seunviju(f): 11:02pm On Dec 17, 2014
Eyah,ugonna why did you hurt her? Well done dear,thanks for the update
Re: #my Life by shalommeri(f): 9:18am On Dec 18, 2014
dunno wad to say...handlin lov is nt easy esp wen u want to hate dat persn bt u cnt get ursef to..lov cn make u feel good nd cn hurt u at d same tym..lyk devil,giv u joy wid its ryt hand nd sorrow with its left..mor updates pls
Re: #my Life by Trypa(f): 10:09am On Dec 18, 2014
Alma hon so sorry for everytin hope u r fin?
Re: #my Life by zyzxx(m): 6:26pm On Dec 18, 2014
almacherish:
Wia's d tea ni

awww. It's cold already.
Re: #my Life by AudreyTimms(f): 5:07pm On Dec 19, 2014
Good news, Alma. I've hired an assassin to take care of Ugonna and Eve. grin
Re: #my Life by Shebarh(f): 7:50pm On Dec 19, 2014
oh... i am from isiala mbano..... nice meeting yhu sis.... ;Doh
Re: #my Life by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 21, 2014
ALMA! ALMA!! ALMACHERISH!!!,,continue ur story..m waitin waitin waitin..*winks*
Re: #my Life by philismary(f): 11:49pm On Dec 21, 2014
Alma,happy sunday,how are u and how was ur day? Pls can u continue with the story.
Re: #my Life by Fatalveli(m): 10:10am On Dec 22, 2014
Take a deep breathe... Ugonna isn't worth crying over... If u are emotional and anoda guy come over to u and tells I he love u. U're gonna believe it... And dat means u're gonna get hurt again
Re: #my Life by seunviju(f): 10:34am On Dec 22, 2014
Alma where are you ooooo
Re: #my Life by Nobody: 2:09am On Dec 23, 2014
Fatalveli:
Take a deep breathe... Ugonna isn't worth crying over... If u are emotional and anoda guy come over to u and tells I he love u. U're gonna believe it... And dat means u're gonna get hurt again
oga come here *puts hands in his trousers and drags him into his thread* oya come go finish your works or i go scatter ur balls *brings out my catapult with 4stones*
Re: #my Life by Nobody: 2:14am On Dec 23, 2014
*barges into the thread with keke speed* phewwww alas i made it here. Alma ur story is nice, my problem is shorter updates.
As for ugonna i can deal with him. Make i buy rat poison come i go show u smetin.*runs out of thread run in again panting* aaahh i forget money abeg who dey with N50?
Re: #my Life by harjibolar10(m): 6:26am On Dec 23, 2014
Bluestarry:
*barges into the thread with keke speed* phewwww alas i made it here. Alma ur story is nice, my problem is shorter updates.
As for ugonna i can deal with him. Make i buy rat poison come i go show u smetin.*runs out of thread run in again panting* aaahh i forget money abeg who dey with N50?

Here is N100, I wan make you buy 2, I wan show that yeye Eve also
Re: #my Life by Nobody: 6:43am On Dec 23, 2014
harjibolar10:

Here is N100, I wan make you buy 2, I wan show that yeye Eve also
*collects and pocket it* broz god no like wetin you do o u want to commit murder? D is god o. D money no reach rat poison, plz can i double it make i use am buy monkey tail come. You go dogoyaro?
Re: #my Life by harjibolar10(m): 6:58am On Dec 23, 2014
Bluestarry:
*collects and pocket it* broz god no like wetin you do o u want to commit murder? D is god o. D money no reach rat poison, plz can i double it make i use am buy monkey tail come. You go dogoyaro?

Watin *try to withdraw my money back* is that a murder? Okay make I no show them again. Now take N500 and buy me Cow leg and 3bottle of Zobo, and one for Alomo for you also
Re: #my Life by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 23, 2014
harjibolar10:

Watin *try to withdraw my money back* is that a murder? Okay make I no show them again. Now take N500 and buy me Cow leg and 3bottle of Zobo, and one for Alomo for you also
oga u funny chai. 500 na mosquitoe laps i dey buy come o no be cow leg. Infact e no even reach zobo and my alomo. You go lick lolipop? Make i buy am It good for your health o

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (29) (Reply)

Tormented / The Day The World Ended / Diary Of An Anonymous Corper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.