Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,460 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

#my Life - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / #my Life (101778 Views)

My Life In Secondary School / My Life,my Fate / TAMISHO - My Story. My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 7:41pm On Sep 04, 2014
This morning, I changed my mind about going back to owerri, I'm going to stay and wait for Aunty Nma to come back and tell her what happened between uncle Ray and I.

We(uncle ray and I) bumped into each other this morning, no one said a word, i just went up to my room.

Eve called me on the phone but I just wasnt in the mood to talk to her yet, I might end up crying and i wouldnt want that. My mum hasnt even called to check if am dead or alive, Mother indeed!!!!

I went out to get some clothes, cut my hair and dyed it, change my new stuff and all. Talk about remodelling. It was about 1: pm when i started heading back home.

When i got in, i noticed a new car, I just thought Ray had a visitor, I walked into the house, on my way to the room, I heard a voice that sounded like my aunty's... What's she doing here by this tym, she should be in the U.K..

I quickly walked to my room but I was too late, she called me back. '' Alma, didn't you hear my voice or you're sneaking in??''

I forced a smile on my face and turned to face her, '' Aunty how will I be sneaking in nih I didnt know you were back oh, wellcome, But who has the car outside??'' i asked her

'' Oh, the car!! Your uncle Ray bought me the car, isnt he so sweet??'' she asked with a smile on her face andd love in her yes..

Yeah right, the bastard got her a car, what kind of husband is he?? How unlucky was aunty Nma to get married to Ray??All these questions were through my mind.

'' yeah, that was so thoughtful of him.'' i said with another plastic smile on my face.

Just then, uncle Ray came into the parlour, and i took my leave telling aunty Nma that I was happy she's back.

Yeah, am really happy she's back, time for the truth to be told, she'l leave that monster of a husband..

Thanks y'all for your patience, update coming up 2mao

1 Like

Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 5:47pm On Sep 05, 2014
The next morning, aunty Nma did not go to work, so I prepared myself to tell her the truth and I believed with no doubt that she would believe me.

Aunty Nma insisted we'd all have breakfast of toast bread and scrambled eggs together on the dinning table, I still wonder how I was able to eat with that bastard together.

Uncle Ray left for work, and I felt it was the best time to open up to my aunty about her beast of a husband.

I told her I'd like to talk to her about something very important, and she told me we'd talk later, later being 30mins time. I smiled, my plan was working well afterall.

She called me out from my room to the parlour, and i quickly changed my jeans to mini since the weather was hot.

I went down to the parlour to answer her, she gave me clothes, designers mostly, shoes and all, that was what she brought back for me, after saying my thanks, i reminded her that I wanted to talk to her.

Just then, her phone rang, it was Ray, asking her to come and meet him somewhere, she just turned to me and apologised and promised to talk to me when she's back.

2 Likes

Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 6:28pm On Sep 05, 2014
TIME : 4PM
When i heard musa, the gateman, open the gate, i knew aunty Nma was back, I quickly went over the words I'd tell her, no lies, just the truth.

I ran downstairs just to meet her stepping in, i greeted her with a smile, but she replied my greeting with a slap.

Confused, I held my cheeks, I was so stunned to even say a word, i just stared at her, when i finally found my voice, ''aunty pls what did I do?'' I asked.

"ask me again and i"ll give you double of that one, stupid shameless prostitute." she answered, shouting.

"i still dont understand what you mean." i said, i was terribly confused.

"Ok, you dont understand? Good, let me break it down for you, you were jealous about ray and i, so you got my Ray drunk and seduced him, when he told you he couldn't and wouldn't have sex with you because he loved me, you told him I wouldnt know about it."

she clapped her hands and continued, " But my Ray loves me more than life itself, so he got me a new car just to show me that he loves me still, so alma, all those stories i heard from your mum were through?"

Shaking her head, she continued, "do you know that whenever your mum tells me those stories, we always end up quarelling because i felt it wasnt possible. So when you told her you were coming to Lagos, she agreed quickly, and she called me and told me that I"d confirm things myself, how was I supposed to know your slutty eyes were on my husband."

all through the time she said those things, i didnt have words to say, everything i memorized vapourated into thin air. As she took a final look at me, she made to walk inside when i just blurted out these words.

" Uncle Ray raped me!!!!!!"

Those words brought her to a halt, almost immediately, she swiftly turned back to me and gave me a slap that made me see stars and even the sun.

"how dare you," she screamed, "you this prostitute!!!, go upstairs to your room, pack your bags, and leave my house!! I dont care where you're going to sleep, you can sell your body for the night, I dont care/!!!!" "this prostitution blood should be from your father's family because I know my sister isnt a prostitute."

"dont talk about my father like that!!!" i sreamed back at her.

" oh, you dare talk back? Good, have you ever asked yourself why your mother chose your cousins over you? Or why you're treated like an outcast? Well i have the answers, thats because you were never wanted, starting from your first day on earth."

The tears stung me harf, i tried holding them back but I couldnt, i ran up to my room picked up my clothes, and left the house.

That day, i started planning my escape, why stay when you're not wanted.

1 Like

Re: #my Life by AudreyTimms(f): 6:28pm On Sep 05, 2014
Hmmm.....I hope that useless man isn't about to poison his wife's mind with lies against you.
Re: #my Life by AudreyTimms(f): 6:32pm On Sep 05, 2014
I thought as much!
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 6:39pm On Sep 05, 2014
He did exactly that and more sef
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 7:08pm On Sep 05, 2014
TIME : 6PM
I walked down the road like a rain soaked puppy, i was looking for a cab to take me to the nearest hotel, and i was wearing a white turtle neck top and a green jean.

I was just thinking about what just happened in the house, what even happened? I asked myself.

Still lost in thoughts, I didnt notice when a red masserati stopped infront of me, when I did, I thought i was in the way, so I moved backwards.

He stepped out of the car and I could smell class oozing out of him, i percieved his cologne, it was "Armani code". I recognized it because it was Godson's cologne. Immediately I thought of Godson, a frown crept into my face.

Back to Mr. Masserati, when he walked up to me, i noticed what he was wearing, he was wearing a blue well starched shirt tucked into a black trouser. He looked so handsome and responsible or so I thought.

"Hey beautiful, where you headed?" he asked with a killer tom cruise" smile, reavelling dimples.

When i didnt reply, he continued, "I see you're not one for much words, so how much for the whole weekend, i'd pay any amount to have your sexy ass on my bed." he said still smiling.

I dont know how it happened but what I know is that I landed a deaf- rendering slap to him.

"you must be mad, do i in any way look like i'm Hot or in need of a sexual partner? You're really out of your mind!!!" i shouted.

He really looked shocked, guess he wasnt used to girls saying "no" to him. When i noticed a little crowd was starting to gather, i walked out fast with him still staring at me.

Some minutes later, i got a cab that took me to "splendour hotel", after checking in, on my way upstairs, i bumped into a couple, when i looked up, it was..................

pls guess who

2 Likes

Re: #my Life by AudreyTimms(f): 7:18pm On Sep 05, 2014
Your useless uncle ray and another woman!
Re: #my Life by AudreyTimms(f): 7:18pm On Sep 05, 2014
Your useless uncle ray and another woman?
Re: #my Life by seunviju(f): 8:34pm On Sep 05, 2014
Welldone Alma but instead of making the update short,pls take your tym in making it a bit longer.Keep up with the lovely story
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 2:12am On Sep 06, 2014
Thank you
seunviju: Welldone Alma but instead of making the update short,pls take your tym in making it a bit longer.Keep up with the lovely story
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 3:10am On Sep 06, 2014
I froze when I looked up, it was the infamous zainab and Godson, looking as handsome as ever, it made me remember the day we met.

It was on jamb day, i came alone and I didnt know anyone, i came late so i wasnt watching where i was going.

I bumped into him and my files fell down, we both bent down to pick them up, and when i looked up, i saw the most beautiful pair of eyes.

He had beautiful blue eyes and looking into them felt so good, i was so lost in them that i couldnt hear what he was saying.

He tapped me when he noticed i was lost and i jumped. "uuhmm, i'll see you later, uhm, thanks for your help." i said with a nervous smile.

As I made to leave, he drew me back, "no need to go yet, am for the exams too, and they havent started thumb-printing yet."

I heaved a sigh of relief as i smiled, "thank you" i said.

" Am godson, what about you" he asked.

" Am alma, can we walk down together?" i asked.

"yeah sure, nice name tho."

we chatted for some time and i got to know we were from the same village. Just then, J.A.M.B. officials came, we exchanged numbers and went up to the table to thumb-print.

We met again after the exams, he walked me to the gate. Immediately I knew it was the start of something new.

I was still smiling when I realized I was still in there way. I stopped smiling immediately. Just then zainab talked.

"honey do you know this blind bat who wont look where she's going?" she asked Godson.

Godson turned to me, "hi alma. Let me formally introduce the both of you, alma, this is zainab my girlfriend, the girl that rules my heart," at that they both shared a kiss, then he continued, zainab meet alma, my close friend.

I almost wept when i remembered he had used those words to introduce me to his friends.

Zainab turned to Godson, "i remember the name, isnt she one who has issues with her family? Your ex?" she asked with a stupid smile.

"yes am alma, and yes i have issues with my family, and Godson and i arent close friends, but one thing you can be sure of is that the next crap that drops from your mouth will earn you the beating of your life."

Turning to Godson, i said, " Now Godson get your bi++ch out of my way before i show her the kind of issues i have. I said shoving her out of my way and walking up the stairs.

When I got to my room, the tears just flowed down my cheeks, how unlucky can I get, how many problems in just a day? Why did I keep seeing things that remind me of Godson??

I made up my mind to go back to my house and probably plan my escape from there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #my Life by chovwen01(f): 8:58am On Sep 06, 2014
Alma Darling...dnt cry becoz of DAT Godson jare...
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 2:52pm On Sep 06, 2014
Tnx hun, dats how stupid love gets.
chovwen01: Alma Darling...dnt cry becoz of DAT Godson jare...
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 5:57pm On Sep 06, 2014
5:30AM
i woke up this morning with a sigh, oh God, why is it morning already, time for more troubles, i just wish the night was longer.

I sighed again when I remembered I was going back home today.

I had oats and bread for breakfast, took my bath immediately and started making up.

I picked out a black gown, black shoes and put on black eyeshadow. I was mourning the loss of my family.

I headed to the park by 7:00am and got ready for departure.

There was this short guy beside me who tried to make small talk with me ; about his father being this and his mother that. I just kept rolling my eyes, when i discovered he wouldnt stop, i just had to feign sleep.

I got to owerri at exactly 6:30pm, and i took a cab home. On my way, I got some stuff for Eve, she's the only one who cares.

When I got into the compound, the doors were locked, so i caleed Eve and she said i should wait alittle.

A few minutes later, she walked in, gave a hug as I handed the stuff to her. I went up to my room and locked the door behind me, i really need to sleep.

"alma!!?!!"
i stirred im my sleep, "alma", i heeard again and I thought I was dreaming, when i heard someone banging on my door. I woke up immediately and opened it, it was cynthia.

"we have a family meeting downstairs" she said eyeing me.

Returning the favour, i slammed the door in her face.

I washed my face and went downstairs, of all the days to have a family meeting, it was a day i really needed to sleep. I just came back for chrissake, i said in my mind.

I greeted my mum as i sat down, she started the meeting.

" i called you girls here for this very important meeting because of what happened recently." she said.

Taking a long look at each one of us, she continued. " you see some days back, Nma called me on the phone and told me about the dissapointing thing that happened between Ray and Alma."

" she said alma seduced and forced herself on Ray when she went to the U. K on a business trip, i believe her, i mean, why wont I believe my own sister, moreover, Ray has nothing to gain by lying against you" she said.

Continuing she said, "now alma, you're going to tell us what happened that night."

I sighed and exhaled, " uncle Ray might have nothing to gain from lying against me and so do I, there's really nothing much to tell, I just have three words for you, Uncle Ray raped me."

The tears threatened again, but i successfully held them back, why waste a tear for those who dont believe you? I'm done crying unnecessarily.

My mum looked at me for a while, shaking her head she spoke " hmmm, Ray raped you, funny lie, why would he want to do that, well I guess you know who I'm
standing for on this one?"

"i have a message fron Nma, she says she has severed her ties with you, you are a stranger as far as she is corncerned, i would have done the same if not for the fact that as much as I hate to say this, you're my daughter."

Cynthia turned to me, eyeing me, " i guess when you're boyfriend left, he activated the seductress in you, I didnt know you'd get to the point where you'd try to seduce your own aunty's husband." she said.

Just then, Eve stood up and walked up to me, she hugged me tight to everyone's suprise, then she said the very words i was hoping to hear, "i trust you A, and even if they dont believe you, I do, you dont have a reason to lie. They will find the truth soon."

At those kind words, the tears rolled down, then i whispered back to her, " t- thank y- you Eve, thanks so much."

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 6:12pm On Sep 06, 2014
Hmmmm, uncle dgty9, ive been updating and now uve disapeared,, appear oh
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 6:15pm On Sep 06, 2014
Where are others kwen...... Paradise, ghostwritter etc....
Wia una go
Re: #my Life by Paradise163(f): 7:24pm On Sep 06, 2014
Almacherish dear am here
you have a good story line

don't lose focus
try to see if you can make your update a bit lengthy and see followers trooping in

#cheers
Re: #my Life by Mczigx(m): 7:49pm On Sep 06, 2014
Followng til release of chibok gals
Re: #my Life by ghostwritter(m): 8:05pm On Sep 06, 2014
almacherish: Where are others kwen...... Paradise, ghostwritter etc....
Wia una go
am I mad?,.....I dey shadow u 24/7
av gat ya back...just continue
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 8:49pm On Sep 06, 2014
Ok, tnx to know youre still following.... I'l update lata in d nyt.
Paradise163: Almacherish dear am here
you have a good story line

don't lose focus
try to see if you can make your update a bit lengthy and see followers trooping in

#cheers
Re: #my Life by Paradise163(f): 9:53pm On Sep 06, 2014
almacherish: Ok, tnx to know youre still following.... I'l update lata in d nyt.

sure keep it moving!
Re: #my Life by seunviju(f): 10:39pm On Sep 06, 2014
I wonder the kind mother A got.Cry cry baby pls don't cry again.welldone
Re: #my Life by AudreyTimms(f): 9:25am On Sep 07, 2014
Now you got me crying! Poor you!
Re: #my Life by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 07, 2014
following... oooh poor Alma cry
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 11:01am On Sep 07, 2014
This morning, after breakfast, i decided to go to imsu with Eve to get my post-utme form.

When she was through, we went out together, she was wearing a white turtle neck top tucked into a blue three-quater jean. I was wearing a lacy blue gown that stopped above my knee, we looked like twin sisters.

She didnt have lectures, she just wanted to get something from someone around back gate. We went together and got the package from him.

We went to the admin block and got the form, Eve said we should go to "indomie spot" just around front gate.

After eating indomie there, eve saw some friends,(kelly and jane) we started talking.

"So you're an imsu aspirant? Wow, you even look like an imo star already. So what course are you going for??" kelly asked.

"i'm going for banking and finance." i answered with a smile.

"woooww" jane shouted, "bank/fin really, am a second year student of bank/fin oh. Dont worry, we'l work out things for you."

"ok ok ok, i didnt introduce you guys, am sorry about that, uhmm guys, this is my junior sister, alma. Alma, these are my friends; kelly and jane, just like jane told you, she's studying banking and finance while kelly is my course mate."

"and guys we've got to run now, see you guys later" eve said as we walked out.

We walked down to "destinee fast food", when we got in, men and boys alike were staring at us, we just smiled and got a table.

Just as we were eating, eve started talking, "A, I know how bad you feel after evry thing, Godson left you and that bastard Uncle Ray Raped you."

i stopped eating and just looked at her, she continued, "I know your mum and my sister, Cynthia are treating you badly, which is wrong considering the fact that we are living in your house, and I dont know the reason why your dad left, i also know that you're hurting inside but you refuse to talk to me about anything."

"but please alma, i'm begging you, just treat me like your sister or better still like your twin sister, i'm sorry about everything my sister has done to you, please dont shut me out, just talk to me whenever you want to. I love you alma, just like my own sister, i just hope you see me as one." she concluded.

I held her hand, "eve you should know you're the only family i've got. And i love you more than you know." i said with a bitter smile.

Just then, the glass door opened, and in came Mr. Masserati. God what is this guy doing here? I asked myself, I unconsciously checked myself out, why am i checking myself out, its not like am noticing him.

He was wearing a blue top and his muscles were evident, and a black jean, he should be about 6'4, which would be really tall for my 5'2. He was so cute, then i remembered what happened the last time we met and frowned.

That was when Eve tapped me, "alma, is there a problem? You've been lost for a little while."

just then, mr masserati caught my gaze and held it for some seconds as if trying to remember where he'd met me, i guess he did, because he started walking toward us.

"uhmm, Eve, the problem is coming our way now." i stammered.

"hello ladies" a deep baritone voice said and i jumped only to realize it was Mr.Masserati.

"hi" Eve replied.

"can I join you? " he asked with a killer smile.

"yeah sure you can" eve said.

"uhhmm, no you c- cant, we were just leaving." i said drawing eve up.

"ok fine, then i'd just give you a lift." he said.

" thank you, we really do appreciate but i just called the guy who dropped us. Thanks again." i replied dragging Eve out.

"What was that about?" Eve asked when we were outside.

I told her the whole story, she got angry immediately, as if on cue, mr. Masserati stopped in front of us, this time not in a masserati but in a white highlander.

He rolled down the glass, "come in let me drop you where you're going."

"oh pls shut up, drop us where? So you can call my sister a prostitute again? Pls wind up that glass and be on your way, wonder what made you think my alma is a prostitute. Mtchewwww" eve shouted.

"ok ok, am sorry, i was mistaken the last time, and not really that kind of person, am really sorry, just let me drop you off wherever you're going to, and we'll get to know each other well, alma pls, nice name tho." he said.

I didnt even give a reply, i just opened the door and got in, "we are goin to summer suite hotels." i said.

We started talking, he introduced himself as Ugonna, a petroleum engineering student of futo, i noticed his parents were rich but he didnt even say much about them.

The three of us were talking and laughing like old friends when he stopped us in front of summer suite hotel.

We exchanged numbers and he also took eve's number. We promised to see each other again as we got down.

We waved as he drove away.
Eve just said, " ugonna likes you very much."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 11:23am On Sep 07, 2014
Wat if dem release dem 2day, wetin go happen
Mczigx: Followng til release of chibok gals
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 11:26am On Sep 07, 2014
Tnx, poor me
Xtarxhyne: following... oooh poor Alma cry
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 11:29am On Sep 07, 2014
Tnk u, i wont cry again..
seunviju: I wonder the kind mother A got.Cry cry baby pls don't cry again.welldone
Re: #my Life by Mczigx(m): 12:49pm On Sep 07, 2014
almacherish: Wat if dem release dem 2day, wetin go happen
Mayb i'll stil follow
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 2:50pm On Sep 07, 2014

Days went by, Eve and I became closer just as Cynthia and I became sworn enemies.

I got to know Ugonna was the last son of a multimillionaire(if i can call him that) whose mum died two years ago.

I noticed he had a whole lot of fake friends who were there just because of the money. He also had many girls all over him like flies.

Just as I was thinking about him, my phone rang, (talk about the devil) it was ugonna.

"hi, good morning" i greeted.

"hey, b watsup?" he replied.

"am good, what about you?" i asked.

" good too, how are things going, I wanted to check on you to see if you'd be free later today, i'd like to hang out with you. What do you think?" he asked.

" uhmm i really dont know if that's go-" i was saying when he cut me off.

" if you wouldnt want to come alone, you can come with Eve, and I can come with a friend. How does that sound?" he said.

"just hold on lemme ask Eve" i replied.

I ran to Eve's room and told her of the plan, she agreed to it.

"ok, i just asked her and yes, we'l see you, where are we meeting? i asked.

"dont worry, i'l be at summer suite hotel by 1pm, please dont fail." he said hanging up.

Eve came into my room with her make-up bag, we checked the time, it was 11:30 am, time to get ready.

We bathed again together, after bathing, she went to her room and brought out her outfit.

I also picked out mine, mine was a blue sleeveless not- so- short gown that fit properly. I packed my hair in a bun , and wore my bangle-like earings, i paired my dress with a white clutch and black shoes.

Eve wore a yellow low cut neck gown that sat right above her knee, she let down her hair and paired her dress with a black clutch and black shoes.

We looked breathtaking when we were done, ugonna was surely going to break his neck while looking.

We checked the time and it was 5mins pat one, my phone rang and it was Ugonna calling to tell us he was there. It was our cue to leave.

When we got to summersuite, two cars stopped in front of us, one was a white chrysler 300, while the one behind it was a black venza.

I was suprised when i saw two cars , i thought we were going in one car. I snapped out of my thought when the doors opened.

Ugonna came down from the white car in a white blazer and black trouser, while the other guy who looked like ugonna was wearing a well starched white shirt over a blue trouser, God were they looking good?

They both walked towards us, " you ladies look very beautiful" ugonna said. We just smiled.

" alma, this is my elder brother, Nnamdi, and Nnamdi, this is Eve, alma's senior sister." ugonna said.

Nnamdi walked over to Eve and kissed her hand, from the corner of my eyes, i saw Eve blush and I knew she liked him already.

They said goodbye to us as he opened the door for Eve, they looked so beautiful together.

Just then, Ugonna held my hand and said " i guess you're my date today, beautiful"

2 Likes

Re: #my Life by seunviju(f): 9:29pm On Sep 07, 2014
Huh huh,make I never talk anything oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

Tormented / Diary Of An Anonymous Corper / Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.