Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,899 members, 7,824,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

#my Life - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / #my Life (101883 Views)

My Life In Secondary School / My Life,my Fate / TAMISHO - My Story. My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #my Life by ghostwritter(m): 12:26am On Sep 08, 2014
alma, dis ur story dey make wanna fall in love with you.
if u don't mind being my date tonight in 'mama put' shop.
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 5:01am On Sep 08, 2014
Talk wetin d ur mind oh
seunviju: Huh huh,make I never talk anything oooo
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 5:03am On Sep 08, 2014
No problem as far as say rice, stew, kpomo and round-about dae dia
ghostwritter: alma, dis ur story dey make wanna fall in love with you.
if u don't mind being my date tonight in 'mama put' shop.
Re: #my Life by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 08, 2014
Hmmm following
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 8:12pm On Sep 08, 2014
Uhmm guys, i'l be travelling on wednesday and i'l be too busy to update, so i'm gon update a lil more than usual to make up for the days i wont, hope it works
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 8:13pm On Sep 08, 2014
Tnx for following
snowprince07: Hmmm following
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 9:49pm On Sep 08, 2014
ROCKVIEW HOTEL
----------------------------------------
UGONNA AND ALMA

We drove into rockview hotel, and just like a gentleman, he walked over to open the door for me.

We entered the restaurant and I noticed he had already reserved a table for us at the far end of the room.

The waitress came to take our orders, we both ordered for chicken liver risotto and a bottle of champagne.

Before she came back with our food, i just kept looking at the handsome young man sitting opposite me, i couldnt help but fall in love with him, i just wished i'd met him when my heart was still intact.

Godson made me feel i was enough for any man, i simply lost my self esteem when he left me.

Which girl wouldnt want Ugonna, he probably just wants a fling with me, i mean he's more handsome than Godson, infact, he's better than Godson generally.

I just kept thinking till i saw a hand wave back and front and i smiled.

"thinker!!! You just keep getting lost in your thoughts but you'd never open up to me." Ugonna said.

"i wasnt thinking, lets eat, am hungry." i said smiling.

While eating, we made small talk till we got to the part that i'm always scared of ; dating.

"alma, i know i didnt make a good first impression the day we met and am sorry, but these days, you're all i think of, i cant get my mind off you, pls make me the happiest man in the world and be my girlfriend, i'd never hurt you please" he said looking deep into my eyes.

I swallowed hard, he was still looking into my eyes, saying no would be difficult but i just had to. No guy would ever hurt me again. Tears gathered in my eyes as I remembered everyone who had ever hurt me, my family, uncle Ray, and Godson. I'm not going to add Ugonna to the list.

"alma, whats wrong with you? Why are your eyes teary, did i do something wrong?" he asked with a corncerned look.

" uhmm, are they? No you didnt do anything, please can we go home now. I'm sorry but i just have to go home." i said looking away.

"ok no problem, lets go." he said.

Just before i got up, he whispered to me " think about what i said, i cant stop thinking about you." he said and kissed me.

When i tried to return the kiss, he cut it..... God i had giant high butterflies in my tummy. Alma you cant fall for him, i said to myself.

ASTORIA HOTEL
--------------------------------------
EVE AND NNAMDI
(here, "I" means Eve while "he" means Nnamdi.)
After eating, we got talking, we had a few similarities mostly on favourite colours, food etc.

"is alma dating" nnamdi asked.

I frowned because i wasnt expecting that question. "no she's not." i replied.

"hmmm, why is a girl like her single?" he asked.

" you'd have to ask Godson that, and dont ask me who Godson is, he's the son of a bi++ch who left my sister for another girl." i said.

" whoa whoa, thats huge." he said with a smile. " Ugonna has big plans for your sister, he cant even make a complete sentence without mentioning her name, guess he wants to date her." he said.

" i think she likes him but she's been hurt by that bastard so it might be hard for her to fall in love again" i said.

" ok what about you? Are you dating?" he asked.

" no boyfriend i know of." i replied.

" lol, funny." he answered.

Just then, my phone rang, it was Alma,(talk about the devil)

"hey A watsup?" i asked

"V please am sorry to cut short your date but can we go home, we're kinda done here."

"ok, we'l be on our way." i answered.

"That was my sis, i told Nnamdi, please can we go home?" i asked him.

"yeah sure, lets do this another time ok? Thanks for today, I really enjoyed your company" he said kissing my hand.

I smiled as I stood up, i'm goin to meet my sister.

2 Likes

Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 10:00pm On Sep 08, 2014
Goodnyt
Re: #my Life by D9ty7(m): 9:20pm On Sep 09, 2014
A, if you'd remember me saying something about meeting you at the top. Now we are at the top.
Sorry for my absence but I think it is good, reading everything at once is good for a reader like me.
Kip it up. We'll be at the top for a long time.

1 Like

Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 9:53pm On Sep 09, 2014
Tnx, i rili appreciate it.
D9ty7: A, if you'd remember me saying something about meeting you at the top. Now we are at the top.
Sorry for my absence but I think it is good, reading everything at once is good for a reader like me.
Kip it up. We'll be at the top for a long time.
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 5:06am On Sep 10, 2014
Ugonna dropped me off at summer suite hotel, while we were waiting for Eve an Nnamdi to come, he started the girlfriend talk again.

" Al, let me tell you a little story" he said.

" ok am listening" i said looking at him.

"ok, i dated this very beautiful girl, actually it took me a whooping six months to get her to date me. I loved her but her brother and I had problems so we had to break up." he said looking away.

I was jealous, so very jealous, six frigging months!!!!! Something told me he still loved her. God she was lucky.

Then he continued, " i even thought we would get married."

i nervously cleared my throat, " i'm scared of marriage." i said

2 Likes

Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 7:55pm On Sep 10, 2014

"why are you scared of everywomans dream?" he asked with a suprised look.

I didnt want to give him an answer, but my reason was because of my parents divorce, i'd never want my child to go through that.

"uuhhmm, its becau-"
just then, nnamdi's car pulled over and i was cut short.

Nnamdi came down and held the door open for Eve. They looked cute together, just like I know I looked with Ugonna.

Eve walked up to me and hugged me, Nnamdi did the same and handed me a package, i was curious to know what was in it but i decided to act properly.

"wont you check whats in it? It might be a bomb you know?" nnamdi said.

I smiled and opened it, it was chocolate!!!!!! (did i mention am a big fan?) "wow, thanks so much, how did you know im in love with chocolate?" i asked grinning widely.

"uhmm, just a random guess." he answered with a smile.

" uhmm guys, we'd be going now, we really enjoyed the time with you, thanks so much" Eve said with a sweet smile.

We hugged each other, and when i hugged Ugonna, i felt something electrifying, something beautiful, he held me tight and whispered to me, "think about what i told you, you'd be making me a happy man." he said kissing my cheek.

I fell instantly inlove with him that minute.

2 Likes

Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 7:02am On Sep 11, 2014
When Eve and I got home, I walked in first, my mum looked up and sighed without a word, I did the same too and walked up to my room.

I heard a knock on the door, it was Eve, she came in and changed her clothes, she brought me more chocolate an d I felt so bad that I didnt get her anything but she wasnt bothered.

"what do you think of nnamdi?"
"what do you think of Ugonna?" we both asked each other the same time.

"jinx." i said and playfully hit her shoulder, we laughed.

"I think Nnamdi is cool, goodlooking too, and he seems nice." i answered.

"well, I think Ugonna is cool too, he's kind and he has good intentions towards you." she answered too.

" hmmmm, prophetess!!, how did you know his intentions kwa." i asked laughed.

"the Lord sent them to me through wi-fi." she answered and gave me a wink."

" no be only wi-fi, flash share join am. Anyway, i think i really do like him but am unable to fall in love right now. I dont think I can." i answered.

" I understand, but you've got to give him a chance, anyway, God punish Godson for what he did to you."

"ok ok, enough of me, you went on a date didnt you, gimme gist, how was it, wait, dont answer that I can already see the smile on your face, so it was nothing less than fab." i said with a smile.

She said nothing but just kept on smiling.

"Eve its not fair o, gimme gist na, me I told you everything about my own shey?" i said pouting.

"awwwwwwn, dont sound like that," she said like she was borthered, "you know what, I'll tell you," she said standing up and walking away from me slowly. I didnt sense anything. She continued with a wicked smile. " I'l tell you, only if you catch me." she said blowing me a kiss and running out.

(did I mention Eve is an athlete)

God!!!! This girl is smart, she knows I cant catch her. But am goin to try, she's definitely going to give me details about Her date With Nnamdi. She seemed like she really liked him, thats cool tho.

< TIME TO CATCH EVE >

2 Likes

Re: #my Life by D9ty7(m): 10:34am On Sep 12, 2014
This is getting serious. A is still chasing Eve.
I have glucose here to boost your energy. You know how it works right?
Re: #my Life by Merblesh(f): 10:26am On Sep 13, 2014
#following#
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 11:57am On Sep 13, 2014
Lol, yh i do
D9ty7: This is getting serious. A is still chasing Eve.
I have glucose here to boost your energy. You know how it works right?
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 11:58am On Sep 13, 2014
Tnx 4 followin hun
Merblesh: #following#
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 12:34pm On Sep 13, 2014

I finally caught Eve and she told me about the date with Nnamdi, she smiled as she said every word, am sure she's already in love with him.

As we were still talking, i got a message from Ugonna, it read ; "thank you for making my day a memorable one, pls Al, make me the happiest person by dating me..... Kisses." i swallowed and smiled.

Eve grabbed my phone and read the message out aloud, laughing. "lover girl, i put it to you that you love him, yes or yes?"

"please leave me alone, have you called Nnamdi? Please go and call him and leave Ugonna and I alone." i said.

Just then, my phone rang, it was Ugonna, I signalled to Eve to stop shouting and as a renouned "ashirigbakwaute", she came and sat beside me as we talked.

"alma, have you considered my proposal, am going to keep asking till you atleast change your mind. Can i see you tomorrow??" he asked.

"yeah, i'm going to be free tomorrow." i said.

"ok, i love you alma, i really do." he said as he hung up.

" i love you,
you love me,
we are just one family,
with a great big hug, get a kiss from me to you, mmuuaah!!
Wont you say you love me too." eve sang as i finished talking to Ugonna.

I just sighed and walked to my room.

--------------------------------------
THE NEXT DAY

I called Ugonna, he said we should meet at virgin cafe, when I got there, he was standing outside already.

We walked inside, he pulled out a chair for me to sit down before he sat down, i smiled.

"what do you want?" he asked

"i dont think i want anything now." i answered.

"ok. Al, I brought you here to talk, i know you're holding on to something from your past and you wont move on if you dont let go of it." he said.

"who said i'm holding onto something?" i asked with a little frown.

"no one did, but i know, ok if you're going to deny it, tell me about your ex." he said.

"God!!, no, why would he want to talk about Godson, its so not fair, i'm going to show him am not holding on to anything at all. I said in my mind.

"fine, if that's what you want. He's Godson, he was everything i wanted, he understood me, and he loved me. I was always willing and ready to please him, but he left me like a fool and the bastard didnt even have the courage to tell me." a tear rolled down my eyes and I started crying. People were looking but I didnt care.

Ugonna stood up, and led me up to his car, I could feel people's eyes boring into my back.

When we got in, we both sat at the back. I continued, "yes I love him, and i would happily take him back if he comes back now, but I know he wont come back.

"maybe I wasnt good enough, you know, beautiful enough, maybe i was just someone to waste time with, maybe i wasnt anything to him, maybe it was a bet to get me, i dont just know, what I know is, am not prepared to date anyone, i dont want to get hurt again." i said and started crying again.

"i love Godson more than life itself but he doesnt feel the same for me. He couldnt even tell me it was over, the bastard did it on facebook.. You see, i wasnt even worth the break up call card."

he hugged me tight as I cried and it felt so good talking to someone and baring my heart to someone. "its okay, you're worth everything in the world. You're priceless, maybe he didnt see it, maybe he was so stupid he couldnt see how bright your light shines." he said.

"but believe me, al, youre beautiful enough, more than enough even. You're not at fault, he is. " he said as he kissed me.

We kissed for over 5mins and i felt it was just seconds. Then he broke it.

"let me drop you off at home" he said, opening the door and moving to the drivers seat.

I'm in love with him but the question is, can i trust him not to hurt me?

2 Likes

Re: #my Life by D9ty7(m): 8:46pm On Sep 13, 2014
You are doing a good job here but I noticed something.
Alma's family issues seems to have be over... I know its not important but they are details that we ought to pay attention to.
I may be wrong tho!
Re: #my Life by seunviju(f): 9:18pm On Sep 13, 2014
Love in the air
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 4:26am On Sep 14, 2014
Tnx, bt d issues aint over yet.
D9ty7: You are doing a good job here but I noticed something.
Alma's family issues seems to have be over... I know its not important but they are details that we ought to pay attention to.
I may be wrong tho!
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 5:03am On Sep 14, 2014
TIME: 3:30AM

The scenery was extremely beautiful, there were flowers everywhere and there was a beach. It was just beautiful.

I sipped my juice, just like in american movies where you chill at the beach. The breeze was cool. I was in love with this place.

Then I turned around and saw my reason for being here, it was my fiance, Ugonna, looking mind-blowing as usual.

He bent low to kiss me and he tasted sweet. He put his hand around my waist as we walked into our house.

We just got married yesterday and we were on our honeymoon in the bahamas.

My mind flashed back to yesterday an I smiled. I smiled because I was heads over heels in love with Ugonna. I smiled because my life was complete only with him. I smiled because I was married to the man of my dreams.

Yesterday was the happiest day of my life. I remembered the ceremony.

I had ordered my Vera Wang gown online, it was silvery and beautiful. I looked very beautiful, more like a water princess.

When i walked down the aisle, i blessed the Lord's name for giving me this man.

He looked so handsome standing there in his blue suit, God he looked hot. I told myself again how lucky I was to get married to the most eligible bachelor.

My best part was when we said our vows, and we were pronounced husband and wife.

Cynthia didnt come for my wedding, but i wasnt borthered one bit. Eve was my maid of honour while Nnamdi was the grooms man.

I kept smiling till I felt his mouth on my own, i looked at him and thanked God again for the favor.

My husband led me in and carried me up to our room. We got rid of our clothes and he started kissing me and touching me.

It felt so good and i was moaning, he took my boobs into his mouth and put his finger into my p+++y. God I was in cloud 9. I just kept screaming his name.

Then he penetrated and i let out a louder moan.
That was when i felt a tap at my back. I woke up with a sigh to see who disrupted my dream. It was my mum and her next question shocked me.

"Who is Ugonna?"

2 Likes

Re: #my Life by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 14, 2014
Chai see trouble oo.
I hope u were not demonstrating d dream wen she came in shaa cheesy grin
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 2:58pm On Sep 15, 2014
Lol
snowprince07: Chai see trouble oo.
I hope u were not demonstrating d dream wen she came in shaa cheesy grin
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 3:19pm On Sep 15, 2014
"What?" I asked in an irritated voice but deep down I was fishing for a lie.

"the person you were screaming his name while moaning and grinding your waist. Who is he?" she asked quietly.

"he's nobody, please can I sleep now? And please put off the light when you leave the room." i said as I shut my eyes.

I heard the door click shut and I felt tears attack me immediately. I wish i had a mother like most of my friends who could tell their mum anything.

I decided to date Ugonnaif he asked again and I forced myself to sleep that minute.

--------------------------------

I woke up this morning to find a message from my mum, it read, "come to my room when you're free, we got to talk."

i wonder what the witch wants to talk about?? Probably wants to tell me she adopted me, no shii, i've accepted my fate.

I took up my earpiece, i listened to "Frank Edwards OLORE" i dont know what made download the song, it's the only Gosple song on my phone.

I took my bath, ate my breakfast and headed to my mum's room.

Even though i'd accepted my fate as an adopted kid, i was still scared hearing it from her.

I knocked on the door, "come in" i heard.

"goodmorning ma." i greeted.

"yes, morning, i'l go straight to the point of my calling you here, alma i'm sorry."

I ran out of her room.

1 Like

Re: #my Life by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 15, 2014
Hmm nice update ma'am hope u re gonna drop more delicious update
Re: #my Life by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 15, 2014
Alma guess what, new reader spotted. My heart skipped as u ran away. Good work but I get jealous each time you talk about Ugonna.
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 7:05pm On Sep 15, 2014
Awwww, tnx for following.... Y are u jealous kwen?
Vig86: Alma guess what, new reader spotted. My heart skipped as u ran away. Good work but I get jealous each time you talk about Ugonna.
Re: #my Life by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 15, 2014
almacherish: Awwww, tnx for following.... Y are u jealous kwen?
Just done asking myself the same question. Are you back for us?
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 7:16pm On Sep 15, 2014
Am almost done cookin, i'l update in tn mins top
Vig86:
Just done asking myself the same question. Are you back for us?

1 Like

Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 7:42pm On Sep 15, 2014
Tears ran down my eyes outside her door, how dare she!! How could she say sorry after everything she did to me.

I hate her for everything but i hate her more for saying sorry, did she think just a simple sorry would make things right?? Godson fuccking left me because of her and she had the nerve to sit down there and say sorry like it could make things ryt. Damn her!!!

She and Cynthia succeded in making my life a living hell and she's saying sorry!!

God, why would she say sorry now, after treating me like crap, not believing me, calling me a prostitute et al.

Her door opened and she came out and saw me crying, "alma, i know ive hurt more than even your enemy would, i dont know what came over me, am really sorry." she said slowly.

"you're sorry!! Yeah hell right you should be sorry, you treated me like crap, you should be fuccking sorry, you chose cynthia over me, you should be a whole more than sorry!!!" i said and made to run out again.

She grabbed my arm and spun me around, immediately i looked into her eyes, tears rolled down her eyes and she knelt down before me.

I was shocked, i was terrified, my mother was kneeling before me. Then she started talking, "alma, i wont be angry if you dont accept my apology, i have been the worst mother on earth, ive failed--" she said and broke down.

I felt a chill, and all of a sudden, all my anger disappered, i wanted to lash out at her and say unforgivable things to her but i just couldnt.

I dont know how i knelt beside her and hugged, i forgave her immediately. "my mummy, i forgive you, you probably werent in your right senses when you did all those things." i said smiling.

We stood up together, taking me by the hand and leading me to her room, "now, i believe you have a lot of things to tell your mother." she said and winked.

1 Like

Re: #my Life by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 15, 2014
Thank God Cynthia is all alone in the 'Hatred Estate'.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

Tormented / Diary Of An Anonymous Corper / Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.