Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,053 members, 7,956,933 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:58 PM

#my Life - Literature (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / #my Life (102736 Views)

My Life In Secondary School / My Life,my Fate / TAMISHO - My Story. My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #my Life by oghenekome51(f): 8:06pm On Jan 09, 2015
Wow! Wow! Wow! Am so happy for alma! Iphone 5 wow i wish my dad bought me such when i gained admission!
Weldone maam!
Re: #my Life by seunviju(f): 8:28pm On Jan 09, 2015
This is becoming more interesting,keep up with the good work

1 Like

Re: #my Life by bookj(f): 8:45pm On Jan 09, 2015
alma welldone bt ur update r nw too short, pls work on dat.
Congrats on ur new phone.
Re: #my Life by fareedah86: 7:51pm On Jan 11, 2015
U haf started abi...u wnt come and finish d story,d last update was short.
Re: #my Life by mohjisolah(f): 5:16pm On Jan 12, 2015
Congrat ooo buh pls update
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 8:53am On Jan 14, 2015
Hey guys... Ive been kinda busy... Ok, i take dat back, nt kinda... Ive been busy asf..... No time at all to update... I'll try to wen i can pls.... U guys shud understand... I tk God beg una... My knees d ground abeg
Re: #my Life by bookj(f): 10:26am On Jan 14, 2015
almacherish:
Hey guys... Ive been kinda busy... Ok, i take dat back, nt kinda... Ive been busy asf..... No time at all to update... I'll try to wen i can pls.... U guys shud understand... I tk God beg una... My knees d ground abeg

Hmmm, ok o bt how I know say ur knee dey ground.
Anyway don't keep us waiting 4too long.
Re: #my Life by Princesschi(f): 2:25pm On Jan 14, 2015
almacherish:

and make the update longer
Re: #my Life by snowhyt(f): 5:16pm On Jan 14, 2015
almacherish:
We understand dear; take ur tym... bt pls whenever u update make it longer so that it would last us till when u have time 2 make another one.
Re: #my Life by harjibolar10(m): 6:31pm On Jan 14, 2015
almacherish:
Pixure or I don't believe(say your kneel dey on ground)

Anyways, take as much as time as you want oo, you are welcome, anytime, anyday

1 Like

Re: #my Life by princesssusan(f): 8:30pm On Jan 14, 2015
Dont worry we go wait bt pls long update o
Re: #my Life by kingphilip(m): 12:01am On Jan 15, 2015
oghenekome51:
Wow! Wow! Wow! Am so happy for alma! Iphone 5 wow i wish my dad bought me such when i gained admission!
Weldone maam!
make ur first class n get 2 from him
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 2:45pm On Jan 15, 2015
U da best.... D pix d cum woh

harjibolar10:

Pixure or I don't believe(say your kneel dey on ground)

Anyways, take as much as time as you want oo, you are welcome, anytime, anyday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 6:40pm On Jan 15, 2015

I finally gave up hope on Ugonna ever remembering me.

I was very busy buying things for school so I wasnt at home always.

This morning, I was having period pains So I had no plans of going out till my phone rang.

"hey.... Goomorning" I said.

"mawnin swt, how are you doing??" Nnamdi asked.

"just fine..." i replied.

"okay, that's good... I wanted to know if you'd be free today? Could we just see for some minutes?? I could come over to your house if you wont want a replay of what happened the last time.." he said.

"ohh... Dont worry... I'l come over to your house when am done..." i said.

He hung up after some minutes.

I ransacked my wardrobe for a proper outfit but I just couldnt find any.

They were either too sophisticated or too casual for the occassion.

I kept searching till i decided to throw on a black Ralph Lauren top over faded blue ripped jeans.

I wore my braids down and wore a slipper and I was set to go.

Once in front of his house, I noticed my heart was beating too fast.

It was probably because I was going to see an ex who didnt remember me again.

I still loved him...........

"get your mind off him Alma... The guy doesnt even remember you.... Stop being a pathetic little soul.... After hurting you, he still remembered Eve not you.... NOT YOU ALMA... NOT YOU...."

All these thoughts were running through my mind as I shaked them off and walked in.

Immediately I stepped in, I dialed his line.

"am outside..." i said.

"am coming..." he said and hung up.

Some seconds later, he was walking towards me in just combats and a white polo that fit perfectly.

His muscles were so evident in that top that i wanted to do things I shouldnt be thinking of.

PERVERT......

Get those silly thoughts off your mind Alma!!! When in God's name will you grow a brain??

I shaked my head as if to shake the thoughts off and gave him a little smile.

"hey...." i said.

"hello.... Watsup.... You look beautiful..." he said.

"thanks...." i replied as he led me into the house.

I saw Ugonna and my heart missed a beat but he didnt pay much attention to me, he just said hello and walked past me..... Just as you'd do a stranger.

Now, I was sitting on Nnamdi's bed as he poured me juice from his frigde.

"uhmmm... So whatsup.... You wanted to see me right What for..." i asked.

Pardon me for being kinda blunt but what am i supposed to do or say.

He raised his brows and smiled... His very cute smile that could set off a bomb in every girl's heart.

Why hadnt I noticed his cute smile??

I was too busy loving Ugonna to notice him.

"sorry for calling you out here, but there's this very important issue that i want us to discuss.." he said.

"okay, am listening... " i said.

"good.. You see, i dont know how to say all this without looking like a bag guy... But I guess am just gonna say it and damn the consequences.... You used to date my bro.. And I know you guys loved each other very much but after the accident, he's forgotten you..... Totally..." he said and I nodded.

"so I was thinking, he hooked up with Eve, couldnt we just hook up too...." he said.

I took that as a very big joke so I laughed..... So hard that I had tears in my eyes and I was clutching my tummy. He just kept looking at me like I'd lost my mind.

After laughing for a while, I turned to him and that was when I realized that he wasnt joking... He was damn serious...

Did he really want the both of us to hook up Like seriously.... This is comedy of the year.

"youre serious aint you??" i asked when I saw he wasnt laughing.

"i'm sure as hell serious.... Why the fvck wouldnt I be serious?? The guy is screwing Eve for Christ's sake..." he yelled.

" and so screwing me would make everything balanced, wouldnt it??" i asked in a low tone.

"why wouldnt you want us to hook up" he asked like hooking up was the most usual thing in the whole wide world.

"you fvcking want to know why?? You of all people should fvcking know that I still love Ugonna.... I fvcking never stopped loving him... I thought you knew that..... I know he doesnt remember me and he probably never will.... But I still love him... And I wont date anyone who isnt him.... I know that means no dating for me.... But I just cant let go...." i screamed not minding the fact that Ugonna was probably in the hall way.

"whoa... That's huge..." he said.

"yeah... I guess so.." I said.

"its nice to know you still love him... I really hope he remembers you..." he said and I just nodded.

"well... We are done here... So let me get the car key and take you home." he said and I nodded again.

We walked outside to meet Ugonna and Eve kissing.. Talk about the devil.....

2 Likes

Re: #my Life by oghenekome51(f): 7:12pm On Jan 15, 2015
Nawa for dis kissy kissy pple(ugonna and eve)! Its just dat love is a serious issue if not i wud jus move on, funny enough, it easier said dan done! Weldone alma!
Thank u for d update n av a nice evenin!
Re: #my Life by kingphilip(m): 7:26pm On Jan 15, 2015
Great updates Alma
u r really doing great

will c the end of this.
Re: #my Life by harjibolar10(m): 7:31pm On Jan 15, 2015
Alma! Alma!! Alma!!! How many time is that?

Just give me this EVE's phone number, make I come twist her neck out of her body, ehn? Why she come dey do our(my) alma like this now?

Just don't mind that Nnamdi(azikwe) jhoor. Me still have this feeling that, Ugonna is gonna remember(absolutely) everything oo.

Remeber say, na him be your H**band, ehn?

Thanks for the update ma'am
Re: #my Life by bookj(f): 7:38pm On Jan 15, 2015
Great write up, welldone alma.
Bt u've got to move on alma, u r brave anyway, Nnmadi is ok bt it won't look good dating 2brothers in a lifetime.
Dat eve is devilish and cunny, just leave her to God.
Update soon
Re: #my Life by Paradise163(f): 9:10pm On Jan 15, 2015
Omo na was o
Almacherish thanks for this update
am finally outta my shell

1 Like

Re: #my Life by snowhyt(f): 11:35pm On Jan 15, 2015
mehn!, Alma your heart is strong o... if i were in ur shoes, i dnt tink i wld survive all d pains and sufferings u went through. All is well sha... Lets hope 4 d best
Re: #my Life by Trypa(f): 9:27pm On Jan 16, 2015
Alma huni hope u r ok? Well tnks for d update
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 8:30am On Jan 17, 2015
Tnx dear

oghenekome51:
Nawa for dis kissy kissy pple(ugonna and eve)! Its just dat love is a serious issue if not i wud jus move on, funny enough, it easier said dan done! Weldone alma!
Thank u for d update n av a nice evenin!
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 8:31am On Jan 17, 2015
Tnx phil

kingphilip:
Great updates Alma
u r really doing great

will c the end of this.
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 8:32am On Jan 17, 2015
Lol... Abeg bola lemme o... I go send u her control lata sha... Dat one no be problem

harjibolar10:
Alma! Alma!! Alma!!! How many time is that?

Just give me this EVE's phone number, make I come twist her neck out of her body, ehn? Why she come dey do our(my) alma like this now?

Just don't mind that Nnamdi(azikwe) jhoor. Me still have this feeling that, Ugonna is gonna remember(absolutely) everything oo.

Remeber say, na him be your H**band, ehn?

Thanks for the update ma'am
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 8:33am On Jan 17, 2015
Yh i knw... Tnx J

bookj:
Great write up, welldone alma.
Bt u've got to move on alma, u r brave anyway, Nnmadi is ok bt it won't look good dating 2brothers in a lifetime.
Dat eve is devilish and cunny, just leave her to God.
Update soon
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 8:34am On Jan 17, 2015
Uwc... Tnx 4 commenting

Paradise163:
Omo na was o
Almacherish thanks for this update
am finally outta my shell

1 Like

Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 8:34am On Jan 17, 2015
Yh swtie... All iz well

snowhyt:
mehn!, Alma your heart is strong o... if i were in ur shoes, i dnt tink i wld survive all d pains and sufferings u went through. All is well sha... Lets hope 4 d best
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 8:35am On Jan 17, 2015
Yh am gud sweetie.... Wbu

Trypa:
Alma huni hope u r ok? Well tnks for d update
Re: #my Life by Fatalveli(m): 6:36pm On Jan 17, 2015
Seriously I'd be happy if u give in to Nnamdi's request
Re: #my Life by Trypa(f): 7:12am On Jan 18, 2015
Am kul swEet, r u still in. Otown?

almacherish:
Yh am gud sweetie.... Wbu

Re: #my Life by D9ty7(m): 12:22pm On Jan 18, 2015
And just like I promised, A, I caught up with you already. Its good to see the number of people following this story compared to when you started.
I won't ask for updates. Update when you are free to give us something good.
Btw, me I like Eve o.
Re: #my Life by almacherish(f): 1:17pm On Jan 18, 2015
Seriously Why nau??

Fatalveli:
Seriously I'd be happy if u give in to Nnamdi's request

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (29) (Reply)

The Day The World Ended / Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts! / Diary Of An Anonymous Corper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.