Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Kill Them All If Found Positive, Yes I Said It... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kill Them All If Found Positive, Yes I Said It... (734 Views)

Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife / Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? / Cameroon's Army: We Kill Them But They Keep On Coming. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kill Them All If Found Positive, Yes I Said It... by EmtolalaaPRAISE(m): 5:47pm On Sep 01, 2014
I know you think am heartless but for your life to be secured as well as that of your family and friends...

If you see any foreigner, a liberian, or from any of these Ebola-infested country, please tell him/her to wait and not move an inch, then get others informed, with stones in your hands, big ones I mean. Then pour fuel around that person. After that, call the Ebola-diagnosing team in our country and get that person tested, of positive, please get a sack that has zip, a big one that can contain a full human being, pack that person or people and deport them to their various countries... But if no other alternative, please send them to back anyhow because Nigerians are not in anyway loved by any of our black brothers let alone the westerners.

You will know them by their intonation, ot sounds way off that of the Nigerian accent, even if they claim to be ghanians, please send them to quarantine first. ..

Its draining us financially and their government I think is smuggling them to Nigeria, please stay informed or lost your life deformed forever...

Its not about fear, prevention has always been better than cure. Besides, Ebola kills about about 90 percent of its victims and we all gotta keep our ears on the ground and eyes should be open, dont sleep too much and forget that you have to breathe when you wake...
Re: Kill Them All If Found Positive, Yes I Said It... by Melahou(m): 6:06pm On Sep 01, 2014
i`ll reply you wen i finish my okpa
Re: Kill Them All If Found Positive, Yes I Said It... by davo3286: 11:13pm On Sep 01, 2014
Op go check your temperature.
Re: Kill Them All If Found Positive, Yes I Said It... by 100Cents: 1:12am On Sep 02, 2014
Frustration is broda to poverty.
Re: Kill Them All If Found Positive, Yes I Said It... by IGBOSON1: 1:21am On Sep 02, 2014
Bros, e be like say you don do this lynching thing before......quite a detailed lynching process you described there! undecided
Re: Kill Them All If Found Positive, Yes I Said It... by Papertrail11(m): 1:54am On Sep 02, 2014
D perosn dat should be killed is Jonathan ohhh dat guy is a colloqual failure

his incomp3tence is making fings badd for this country

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Strange Baby Born Without Brain And Skull In Benue (graphic) / Fulani Massacaring Hausa Since Ibn Fodio / Nigeria Jet Used In Bombing Operations Against Boko Haram Goes Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.