Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency (16716 Views)

Politicians Who Visited Aso Rock In The Past Were Given $100, 000 – Presidency / Moslem Lobby Groups Now Dominate British And American State And Foriegn Policies / 120 Atiku Support Groups Set To Defect To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by halix239(f): 10:10pm On Sep 01, 2014
theassassin:
But better off than your harlot mother that fvcks a dog and you are the end product of it

Bastard hybrid
Ikpu mma i
same with ur wayward moda whose tin is nw slack by sliping with any eick sje spots leading to a lunatic son #imported monkey
Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by halix239(f): 10:11pm On Sep 01, 2014
theassassin:
But better off than your harlot mother that fvcks a dog and you are the end product of it

Bastard hybrid
Ikpu mma i
same with ur wayward moda whose tin is nw slack by sliping with any dick she spots leading to a lunatic son #imported monkey
Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by theassassin: 10:12pm On Sep 01, 2014
halix239:
same with ur wayward moda whose tin is nw slack by sliping with any eick sje spots leading to a lunatic son #imported monkey

Hahahaha
Better check your DNA because that rabid dog in your street might be your father.

Am 99.9% of that
Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by ikevin(m): 10:15pm On Sep 01, 2014
Why do we youths keep insulting one another just to support a political party. Fact is you can't force a party down one's throat. It is amazing the ease with which we spew hate and denigrating comments on ourselves for politicians who go to court only when their source of free money is about to be dried up. Let us argue as educated folks and make politicians respect we the electorates, not form e-warriors on their behalf, they did not pay for your education, they did not pay your health bill, once you drop dead, they would not even remember you ever existed (on to the next one, is Fayemi speaking about the guy who died during. His failed campaign?) Nor would a PDP politician do. Personally, I prefer GEJ, I think APC have been too propaganda-oriented, a little to noisy and irritating. I liked them when they were first formed, then they started defining PDP instead of themselves. It is really sad to see youths whose forte is insulting other's parents, like seriously one's father and mother are been spat on here on nairaland so easily. When are we going to celebrate another Wole Soyinka?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by mashodehammer: 10:17pm On Sep 01, 2014
thwarrior72: Don't tell me u believed the propaganda been peddle by BBC & saharareporters?
Please switch to NTA for authentic news oo jare
Nigerian Army Don even capture shekua
Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by leo1234(m): 10:17pm On Sep 01, 2014
GEJ really mean business.
APC should just allow GEJ complete his second term peacefully grin
Nigerians will never forgive APC if there is another violence after next year's election(after GEJ's victory grin ).As we all know its the poor masses that will suffer.
The opposition should know when to attack with all their might- that should be 2019 by the grace of God.
PDP must go come 2019 but for peace to reign Buhari should park tight and stop wasting the lives of ignorant Nigerians after every election. cool
Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by halix239(f): 10:20pm On Sep 01, 2014
theassassin:

Hahahaha
Better check your DNA because that rabid dog in your street might be your father.

Am 99.9% of that
mayb u shld check ur lineage filled with lunatics of imported monkeys mayb datz where ebola originated frm
Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by darqly(m): 10:20pm On Sep 01, 2014
8000 grin Haven't seen any in my neck of the woods.
It's important Nigeria remains poor, otherwise how else would these groups survive??
Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by Image123(m): 10:20pm On Sep 01, 2014
The government should discourage these sycophants.
Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by mahleeq(m): 10:22pm On Sep 01, 2014
super precision

Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by theassassin: 10:23pm On Sep 01, 2014
halix239:
mayb u shld check ur lineage filled with lunatics of imported monkeys mayb datz where ebola originated frm

But all these are better than a hybrid of a cute ekuke dog which your mother fvcks just for a mere #200

Mr man just get yourself useful and help the raged old foolish harlot of your mother

Ikpu nne i
Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by saasala(m): 10:23pm On Sep 01, 2014
theassassin:

No I prefer calling you
ODE grin

Na still the same thing. whether you put am for capital letter or small letter, ODE na poem. Check your dico.
Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by theassassin: 10:25pm On Sep 01, 2014
saasala:

Na still the same thing. whether you put am for capital letter or small letter, ODE na poem. Check your dico.
Ok I. Baptize you to EWU GAMBIA
Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by mashodehammer: 10:26pm On Sep 01, 2014
leo1234: GEJ really mean business.
APC should just allow GEJ complete his second term peacefully grin
Nigerians will never forgive APC if there is another violence after next year's election(after GEJ's victory grin ).As we all know its the poor masses that will suffer.
The opposition should know when to attack with all their might- that should be 2019 by the grace of God.
PDP must go come 2019 but for peace to reign Buhari should park tight and stop wasting the lives of ignorant Nigerians after every election. cool
Off course what other Business does he has than to SIT TIGHT on PRESIDENT seat, Even if people are BOMBED or more GLRIS KIDNAPPED AFTERALL THEY SHOULD GO AND MARRY,OR IF TERRORIST ARE ATTACKING NIGERIA IS NOT THE ONLY COUNTRY WHERE SUCH HAPPENS, SO IT'S NO BIG DEAL,OR NO EMPLOYMENT OTHER COUNTRIES ALSO HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM.OR BAD INFRASTRUCTURE YOU PEOPLE ARE TO BE BLAMED BECAUSE I WANTED TO TACKLE THE PROBLEM BY INCREASING THE PRICE OF FUEL YOU PEOPLE REFUSE.
Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by DonaldGenes(m): 10:29pm On Sep 01, 2014
Jnrbayerno: joblessness

Ain't no other option nah
Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by Btruth: 10:29pm On Sep 01, 2014
OK now......lol grin. But come to face the reality, which is the fact. Here is the scores, people will try and lunch as much group as possible just to tap into taking money from Jonathan. And him, Jonadaf, having keep our $20b for such thing, thinking that he will win for the second time, will not suspect that he is a great looser in the making. Keep on forming all your groups, you all will meet your waterloo come 2015. Bunch of thieves. cool
Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by Dee60: 10:34pm On Sep 01, 2014
If you are looking for the problem with Nigeria, you should look at the Nigerian people!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by halix239(f): 10:35pm On Sep 01, 2014
theassassin:

But all these are better than a hybrid of a cute ekuke dog which your mother fvcks just for a mere #200

Mr man just get yourself useful and help the raged old foolish harlot of your mother

Ikpu nne i
rmemba dat mama dat was cheaply asked.to fck a pig for #20.datz ur LovePeddler of a moda may b datz where u inherited ur pig attitude.#like fada like son
Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by leo1234(m): 10:38pm On Sep 01, 2014
mashodehammer:
Off course what other Business does he has than to SIT TIGHT on PRESIDENT seat, Even if people are BOMBED or more GLRIS KIDNAPPED AFTERALL THEY SHOULD GO AND MARRY,OR IF TERRORIST ARE ATTACKING NIGERIA IS NOT THE ONLY COUNTRY WHERE SUCH HAPPENS, SO IT'S NO BIG DEAL,OR NO EMPLOYMENT OTHER COUNTRIES ALSO HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM.OR BAD INFRASTRUCTURE YOU PEOPLE ARE TO BE BLAMED BECAUSE I WANTED TO TACKLE THE PROBLEM BY INCREASING THE PRICE OF FUEL YOU PEOPLE REFUSE.
I am not even supporting anybody.
Don't even know if I will waste my time voting next year.
My opinion is that Nigerians should not waste their lives after next year's election. The truth is that u will never see any family member of those politicians fighting on the street. They will only heat up the environment and leave the country for the poor masses to kill themselves.
Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by theassassin: 10:39pm On Sep 01, 2014
halix239:
rmemba dat mama dat was cheaply asked.to fck a pig for #20.datz ur LovePeddler of a moda may b datz where u inherited ur pig attitude.#like fada like son

Oops you just described how your mother used to fvck a random dogs just for fun.

And the worst is that you always fvck her to stupor after a long day work from both dog and man

Ikpu nee gi
Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by halix239(f): 10:45pm On Sep 01, 2014
i rpeat 800 bunch of illiterates with greedy ambitions, any bastard can quote but ll surely rceive his imsults if he/she spews rubbish
Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by olaadegoke(m): 10:47pm On Sep 01, 2014
theassassin:
Hope you know that thunder will scatter my family

Take heart my guy..We wont miss u and ur harlot mother and drunkard father
Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by theassassin: 10:49pm On Sep 01, 2014
olaadegoke:

Take heart my guy..We wont miss u and ur harlot mother and drunkard father

But I think you will miss that barking dog that is your father.

Just listen now he's calling you to come and eat poo
Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by theassassin: 10:51pm On Sep 01, 2014
halix239: i rpeat 800 bunch of illiterates with greedy ambitions, any bastard can quote but ll surely rceive his imsults if he/she spews rubbish

I quote you again. Because its good to be entertained by a hybrid of a rabid dog

Ikpu nne i
Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by halix239(f): 10:51pm On Sep 01, 2014
theassassin:

Oops you just described how your mother used to fvck a random dogs just for fun.

And the worst is that you always fvck her to stupor after a long day work from both dog and man

Ikpu nee gi
wooooow, not so surprised dat u ve no oda insults to lash out rada dan to mention dogs, dogs, dogs.wu knows, mayb they re da bread winners in ur ebola cursed apes family
Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by theassassin: 10:53pm On Sep 01, 2014
halix239:
wooooow, not so surprised dat u ve no oda insults to lash out rada dan to mention dogs, dogs, dogs.wu knows, mayb they re da bread winners in ur ebola cursed apes family

I keep mentioning dogs because your mother like fvcking a cute rabid one since that ceremonial father of yours dicck is not working again.

Ikpu nne i
Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 01, 2014
Ceasar1: - No one cared to protest against the alarming rate of unemployment.

- No one cared to protest against the devastating act of Boko Haram.

- No one cared to protest for our Missing Billions.

- No one cared to protest against the millions living in complete poverty.

- No one cared to protest for change!

But it all changes when it comes to political bigotry, power and money!

Politics my foot! We Failed Ourselves!
why don't you start it yourself, we have a president who is working to make things better and you want us to protest, ode,oponu

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by halix239(f): 10:58pm On Sep 01, 2014
[quote author=theassassin]

I quote you again. Because its good to be entertained by a hybrid of a rabid dog

Ikpu nne i[/quote
pigs showing up on thread. u beta go eat worms with ur pig of a fada. ieeew, so disgusting or mayb save sum time n help ur wretched cheap moda with ha pig fucking bizzness.dat ll giv u sum livelihud
Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by arresa: 10:59pm On Sep 01, 2014
nigerianvenom:

and u dont care to ask about the 12 new varsities

Of what use are your worthless and poorly equipped glorified secondary schools without jobs to hire?

u dont care to ask about the railway which ur buhari halted its progress

Of what use are your multi billion dollars waste called ogbnaje 19th century locomotives in 2014?

u dont care to ask about freedom of information granted to a commoner like u compare to the 80s wen ur maximum ruler buhari was in charge

Of what use is FOI that exists only on paper and not in anyway relevant or helpful when it comes to crookedness, daily and endless aggravated corruption?

u dont care to ask why buhari who sacked 58,000 civil servant is still dying to lead us again.

Of what relevance is this rubbish in 2014? Is Buhari the president of Nigeria today?

u dont care to ask why corpers are now earning 19800 as against 9800 they earned 3 yrs ago.

Sadly, this didn't prevent the scamming and killing unemployed young Nigerians by their own government...

u dont care to ask about benin ore express way or its equivalant all over nigeria.

We should be happy because they are resurfacing one out of thousands of neglected and deplorable roads all over Nigeria with all the billions they budget every year ?

do u even care to ask about over 150 almajiri schools?

Almajiiri nonsense in 2014? Seriously? How low can you people sink?

u dont care,all u do is hatred and more hatred to GEJ.

Nigerians didn't vote and put him in office because of hate, they did while hoping he steps up and do his job instead of the daily excuses, distractions, corruption, finger pointing and incompetence...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by halix239(f): 11:04pm On Sep 01, 2014
theassassin:

I keep mentioning dogs because your mother like fvcking a cute rabid one since that ceremonial father of yours dicck is not working again.

Ikpu nne i
like i said bfore, quit forming n go help ur impoveraged moda n ur dickless fada so u can survive.d time u could use to help ha gada da pigs for sum fucking is wot u re wasting here#mumu pig pikin
Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by theassassin: 11:04pm On Sep 01, 2014
[quote author=halix239][/quote]

A. First tell your father to send you to school instead of arm robbery learning maybe you will learn its mother not moda
B. Go and kill that harlot mother of yours for making you a hybrid of dog.

C. Before you kill her fvck her to stupor and slit her throat.

A dog fvcker like her deserve death

Ikpu nne i
Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by theassassin: 11:06pm On Sep 01, 2014
halix239:
like i said bfore, quit forming n go help ur impoveraged moda n ur dickless fada so u can survive.d time u could use to help ha gada da pigs for sum fucking is wot u re wasting here#mumu pig pikin

Not until you tell me the truth in your mother's relationship between that rabid dog and her

Ikpu nne i

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why I Fought On The Side Of Ojukwu, Biafra – Lt Fola Oyewole / PHOTOS: Fayose And Makarfi At PDP NEC Meeting / Buhari Meets Saudi Energy Minister On Oil Price Stability - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.