Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency (16724 Views)

Politicians Who Visited Aso Rock In The Past Were Given $100, 000 – Presidency / Moslem Lobby Groups Now Dominate British And American State And Foriegn Policies / 120 Atiku Support Groups Set To Defect To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by danielmichael(m): 4:37am On Sep 02, 2014
President goodluck jonathan 2015 till further notice and boko haram insurgences dead in 2015 till further notice..god punish una threat to sing dwn GEJ..GEJ up..naso ma president

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by kabba7(m): 4:39am On Sep 02, 2014
[quote author=theassassin]KAI this can cause HBP for some bastard vultures who called themselves APC mugus.

So this are the nigerians who will co share the stolen $20billion withe Jonathan and his wife .
Forbonowing the election for 2015 will be stiffer is good now no room lying of no shoe no shirt or pant and this time around debate is compulsory where you will talk of all the stolen money and what really he is doing with the chibok girls .
HE SURELY WILL TALK ON HIS DRUNKENNESS TOO !!
Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by deucelaw: 4:49am On Sep 02, 2014
Alright...8000 support groups, from where?..what's the motivation? Why is their support so aggressive at this early stage? Who funds them?, are they truly independent of partisanship and bias,....what's the plan?...

I think I know...Our President doesn't know how to come out and say he wants to run for election in 2015, So he has decided to take the back stage approach as the puppet master and pull his strings. Such that when he finally declares his intentions..He would sound like.."I did not have the intention to run, but the people of this country want me to run and that's why am running".

I mean why go through a fictitious route. It makes me feel he is more concerned about how people see him rather than who he really is.

I wish him all the best in his exploits but not at the expense of the progress of this great country.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by Olyboy16(m): 5:35am On Sep 02, 2014
deucelaw: Alright...8000 support groups, from where?..what's the motivation? Why is their support so aggressive at this early stage? Who funds them?, are they truly independent of partisanship and bias,....what's the plan?...

I think I know...Our President doesn't know how to come out and say he wants to run for election in 2015, So he has decided to take the back stage approach as the puppet master and pull his strings. Such that when he finally declares his intentions..He would sound like.."I did not have the intention to run, but the people of this country want me to run and that's why am running".

I mean why go through a fictitious route. It makes me feel he is more concerned about how people see him rather than who he really is.
like you've been reading my mind all along..you hit the nail right on the head mate. Moreover, what keeps baffling me is that the bribe money he's going to pay those 8000 groups, are they gona come from his very own pocket Atleast 5000 out of those 8000 wil claim to have more than 20 men. Meaning atleast #3000 for each man. So 3000 x 20= 60,000 now 60,000 x 5000(and stil counting) a whole over #300,000000 naira! Jst for 5000 groups. So imagine somehow he got 50,000 groups?? Is he goin to deny them payment? there is no way this jona wont land himself into trouble one day if he is nt very careful. APC is a party filled with cunny and smart brains..
Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by etenyong(m): 5:53am On Sep 02, 2014
New support group will soon be registered. If u will like to join us pls indicate. Nairaland Goodluck Supporters Forum. With millions of GEJ nairalanders, i think we can silence d opposition. GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by Nobody: 5:57am On Sep 02, 2014
Lol, this kind of talk reminds me of Jose Mourinho
Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by Gistdutch: 6:20am On Sep 02, 2014
Hand of Esau voice of Jacob.
Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by Ideyontop: 7:01am On Sep 02, 2014
Make una dey there dey deceive una sef for nairaland when work is going on,money is flying everywhere. Oya PDP make una bring una own this side,APC oya your own this side. Ermmmmm......na who I go vote for Let me see.....APC no get better Presidential candidate,we will look at who they have in 2019.....Its PDP all the way man!!!! PDP!!!! Power to the people!!!!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by Noble11(m): 7:07am On Sep 02, 2014
arresa:

The change starts with him, but he's not the person Nigerians voted for or are paying billions upon billions to make the change, he's not the commander in chief of the armed forces, he's not the chief law enforcement of the federal republic of Nigeria, he's not appointing crooks and criminals to public office, he's not pardoning convicts, he's not refusing to rescue your missing school girls, he's not responsible for anything because Nigerians didn't charge him with any responsibility.

Why not just get rid of your president and the man you are paying to effect the change and put the person you quoted in office and also pay him to make the change?

The people Nigerians voted for and are paying to do the job are responsible, it's their job and responsibility to make the change.

ASK NOT FOR WHAT YOUR COUNTRY WILL DO FOR YOU..BT WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR YOUR COUNTRY!!
Even if angel Gabriel was the president of Nigeria,there will still be oppositions and people like you will still complain..
CHANGES STARTS WITH ME AND YOU!!
LASTLY: don't depend on your government.....am out

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by san316(m): 7:09am On Sep 02, 2014
Yeah! Of course, he's creating employment for Nigerian youth. TAN for e.g is part of sure-p, for the jonathan supporters. Lemme go and form my own, op make it 8001.
Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by Dammyrinz: 7:21am On Sep 02, 2014
Ceasar1: - No one cared to protest against the alarming rate of unemployment.

- No one cared to protest against the devastating act of Boko Haram.

- No one cared to protest for our Missing Billions.

- No one cared to protest against the millions living in complete poverty.

- No one cared to protest for change!

But it all changes when it comes to political bigotry, power and money!

Politics my foot! We Failed Ourselves!

Sharrap

No one cares, no one cares, R u not one? Go protest naa.
Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by halix239(f): 8:10am On Sep 02, 2014
theassassin:

I guess you are off to your profession which is night highway robbery with that drunk ceremonial father of yours.

But remember my advice.

USE CONDOM ON YOUR OLD WOMAN because

AIDs is REAL

Ikpu nne I there
so pathetic as he has run out of words, like i did advice u bfore, get a meaningful life and assist ur pig poverty infested parents. #nfa (no future ambition)
Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 02, 2014
SMH
Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by deucelaw: 8:41am On Sep 02, 2014
Olyboy16:
like you've been reading my mind all along..you hit the nail right on the head mate. Moreover, what keeps baffling me is that the bribe money he's going to pay those 8000 groups, are they gona come from his very own pocket Atleast 5000 out of those 8000 wil claim to have more than 20 men. Meaning atleast #3000 for each man. So 3000 x 20= 60,000 now 60,000 x 5000(and stil counting) a whole over #300,000000 naira! Jst for 5000 groups. So imagine somehow he got 50,000 groups?? Is he goin to deny them payment? there is no way this jona wont land himself into trouble one day if he is nt very careful. APC is a party filled with cunny and smart brains..

Don't even try to calculate else you?.?.??. Lets take one case...Just imagine the self acclaimed independent NGO called TAN....promising to pay 50k to active members. Organizing rally's all over the country...Bill boards everywhere, TV adverts and the infestation of the social media space..you can then imagine the billions gone into it...

TAN is supposed to be an NGO that promotes good governance. But it begs some simple question?

- Where was TAN prior to 2013. Probably they haven't been established until the election period
- An NGO that supports all the government actions. They frown at nothing the govt does. No constructive criticism or somewhat
- An NGO that goes into full time campaign for a particular candidate
- An NGO that claims to promote good governance using Up - downward approach..no grass root.

This must be all about the presidents 2015 ambition noting more noting less

For me, we need to tell ourselves the truth in this country..the presidents actions and works should speak more for him not some cosmetic approach that has no deep value...I voted, campaigned and mobilized people to vote for the president in 2011 without joining a group or associated with any group..I did it out my believe in him and in this nation.

But like many others who have truly appraised this government. I have lost hope and confidence in the judgement and leadership of the president and the team..all I can do for him is to pray for him. But come 2019, I won't make same mistake twice.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by Godsonbalo(m): 9:32am On Sep 02, 2014
I wan form a group oooo, i beg kon join make we claim our own share. mumu dem

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by theassassin: 9:41am On Sep 02, 2014
halix239:
so pathetic as he has run out of words, like i did advice u bfore, get a meaningful life and assist ur pig poverty infested parents. #nfa (no future ambition)

I don't waste my time on coward that ran away during fight so mr dog abi half man

GO AND FVCK YOUR MAMA
OR
GO AND DIE
Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by mahleeq(m): 9:44am On Sep 02, 2014
add for nice wrist watches

Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by tetengwo: 9:59am On Sep 02, 2014
Lie lie,why round number?political idiots
Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by CharliParker: 11:13am On Sep 02, 2014
lacasa: 8000 groups from the South-South and South-East I presume
south East I wonder why some people refuse to reason
Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by estherdennis(f): 1:54pm On Sep 02, 2014
Ceasar1: - No one cared to protest against the alarming rate of unemployment.

- No one cared to protest against the devastating act of Boko Haram.

- No one cared to protest for our Missing Billions.

- No one cared to protest against the millions living in complete poverty.

- No one cared to protest for change!

But it all changes when it comes to political bigotry, power and money!

Politics my foot! We Failed Ourselves!
it has been there since you were born and will eevn be there when you will die so if you really care start protesting or who do u want to do it for you?
Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by estherdennis(f): 2:01pm On Sep 02, 2014
Olyboy16:
even your APC president will still use the money he stole some years ago to give to his own suPporters so quit singing.I am out of here.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by Onyiido: 3:30pm On Sep 02, 2014
barackodam: What's now our own there now
*Singing in omawumi's voice* If u ask me, na who i go ask
Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by barackodam: 3:31pm On Sep 02, 2014
Onyiido: *Singing in omawumi's voice* If u ask me, na who i go ask

The matter wey you see so,.. ..
Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by hadaydhollarpo(m): 5:00pm On Sep 02, 2014
nat'l cake sharing groups
Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by Blueboy0402: 5:47pm On Sep 02, 2014
Bryan12: Goodluck"Ebere"Jonathan till 2019.We even need more haters cos the old ones are beginning to like us.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by halix239(f): 8:15pm On Sep 02, 2014
[quote author=theassassin]

I don't waste my time on coward that ran away during fight so mr dog abi half man

GO AND FVCK YOUR MAMA
OR
GO AND DIE

[/quot
mumu, ur words lack sense neither do they get to me.all my efforts to save ur miserable life is futile
nw u ve already proved dat u re a ful grown matured pig
thanks to ur dickless fada n winch moda
Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by theassassin: 8:17pm On Sep 02, 2014
halix239: I just tested positive on DNA. That rabid dog is my father
I told you
Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by halix239(f): 8:22pm On Sep 02, 2014
theassassin:
I told you
may b u shld cum up with meaningful insults rather than stick to one #olodo rapata
Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by theassassin: 8:24pm On Sep 02, 2014
halix239:
may b I shld cum my mother on the asss #am olodo rapata
Its good
Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by halix239(f): 8:50pm On Sep 02, 2014
theassassin:
Its good

kip proving ur pig genes u originated. low life poverty stricken pig from sambisa forest
like i said use ur time wisely bfore its too late for u. dummy

Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by theassassin: 8:54pm On Sep 02, 2014
halix239:

I will prove to my moma today that I gat big dicck
Ok
Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by halix239(f): 9:43pm On Sep 02, 2014
theassassin:
Ok

u no wot, i'm getting bored with da same insults, re-strategize ur insults. u lck talent. go join da zulus in da bushes. boring pig with no talent.
end times talking to a brainless pig.
insults with a pig is really da mst boring tin ever.
relocating to anoda thread for sum fun insults not senseless ones.
u no get use, even common insult u no sabi jst put a knife to ur throat n every thing ll b k cos u re a mere waste to humanity n to ur wretched parents.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Court Grants Bello And His Son Bail / Sheikh Gumi’s Brother Kidnapped By Bandits / Goodluck Jonathan & Obasanjo Shaking Hands (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.