Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency (16706 Views)

Politicians Who Visited Aso Rock In The Past Were Given $100, 000 – Presidency / Moslem Lobby Groups Now Dominate British And American State And Foriegn Policies / 120 Atiku Support Groups Set To Defect To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by funshint(m): 9:03pm On Sep 01, 2014
theassassin:

Keep calculating

Na poverty go kill you

ODE
Ediot; kill yourself for any politician..they'll only shitt on your grave!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by sirjohnson(m): 9:03pm On Sep 01, 2014
Trut: GEJ = Fresh Air till 2019...

Where is the 'Hate' botton

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by juman(m): 9:08pm On Sep 01, 2014
Hiss

Nonsense.

His performance is like that of obj = failure.
Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by theassassin: 9:09pm On Sep 01, 2014
funshint:
Ediot; kill yourself for any politician..they'll only shitt on your grave!

Thunder fire your ancestors there

Ewu
Olodo

Ikpu nne i
Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by theassassin: 9:10pm On Sep 01, 2014
olaadegoke:

I hope your parents are proud of u now that you expose how they raised another drunkard like them.

But I taught you said earlier that your mama is a harlot and your papa a drunk petty arm robber
Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by deols(f): 9:11pm On Sep 01, 2014
How much una go pay me to form a group sharperly.

We will deliver the Nigerian Youth to you.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by theassassin: 9:11pm On Sep 01, 2014
saasala:

An Ode is a lyric poem with complex stanza forms. Do you write ode.

No I prefer calling you
ODE grin
Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by olaadegoke(m): 9:13pm On Sep 01, 2014
theassassin:

But I taught i told you earlier that my mama is a harlot and my papa a drunk petty arm robber

Oh i see...Now i understand where you inherit ur madness from...Good luck

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by danot1030: 9:15pm On Sep 01, 2014
thwarrior72: Which part of the north?
it seems u have not heard the latest about Bama town which happens to be the second largest city in the north, the army fled for boko haram to capture the place just this evening.
Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by theassassin: 9:16pm On Sep 01, 2014
olaadegoke:

Hope you know that thunder will scatter your family

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by Orikinla(m): 9:17pm On Sep 01, 2014
Fools rush in.
Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by halix239(f): 9:27pm On Sep 01, 2014
south south and southeast i guest

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by experimentist: 9:28pm On Sep 01, 2014
If you like give yourself 100 million support, you are going out... Mugu!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by thwarrior72: 9:30pm On Sep 01, 2014
danot1030: it seems u have not heard the latest about Bama town which happens to be the second largest city in the north, the army fled for boko haram to capture the place just this evening.
Don't tell me u believed the propaganda been peddle by BBC & saharareporters?
Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by experimentist: 9:30pm On Sep 01, 2014
olaadegoke:

grin

O boy u bad
Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 01, 2014
GEJ till 2019, CONFIRMED
Let's spend this oyel money jooorr, 8000 support group is too small sef, we need to empower about 100,000 of them. The money dey, no le le

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by halix239(f): 9:35pm On Sep 01, 2014
8000 bunch of illiterates with greedy ambitions
Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by theassassin: 9:35pm On Sep 01, 2014
experimentist: grin

O boy u bad

Not as bad as you who fvcks your harlot mother just for fun
Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 01, 2014
duni04: God forbid i put my finger on umbrella next year
Put your thumb on a broom stick and it will prick you tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by theassassin: 9:37pm On Sep 01, 2014
halix239: 8000 bunch of illiterates with greedy ambitions

But more educated than that bastard thief of a father

Ikpu nne i
Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 01, 2014
Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by abu12: 9:38pm On Sep 01, 2014
halix239: south south and southeast i guest

And the total votes from south south and south east is not upto that of north west alone but they are the ones making noise all around. Thank God my dear governor just disassociate his state from endorsing jona

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by nijanigga: 9:43pm On Sep 01, 2014
Almost all the lackeys in the front row are pot bellied.
Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by arresa: 9:44pm On Sep 01, 2014
Ceasar1: - No one cared to protest against the alarming rate of unemployment.

- No one cared to protest against the devastating act of Boko Haram.

- No one cared to protest for our Missing Billions.

- No one cared to protest against the millions living in complete poverty.

- No one cared to protest for change!

But it all changes when it comes to political bigotry, power and money!

Politics my foot! We Failed Ourselves!

Well narrated...

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by danot1030: 9:45pm On Sep 01, 2014
thwarrior72: Don't tell me u believed the propaganda been peddle by BBC & saharareporters?
are u saying there was no battle for the town between Nigeria army and the insurgent today?
Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by halix239(f): 9:47pm On Sep 01, 2014
theassassin:

But more educated than that bastard thief of a father

Ikpu nne i
mumu c as he dey sweat dey support politicians. hv dey sponsored ur entire education. na ur impotent, useless drunkard of a fada datz a thief, to top it all excreted a he goat as a son #Forest pig

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by theassassin: 9:53pm On Sep 01, 2014
halix239:
mumu c as he dey sweat dey support politicians. hv dey sponsored ur entire education. na ur impotent, useless drunkard of a fada datz a thief, to top it all excreted a he goat as a son #Forest pig
But better off than your harlot mother that fvcks a dog and you are the end product of it

Bastard hybrid
Ikpu mma i
Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by ifedun2: 9:53pm On Sep 01, 2014

My brother you are so right.All these groups are after is what comes to their pockets at the end of the day;It doesn't matter to them the current state of hopelessness the nation is.
It is indeed a pity!

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by nigerianvenom(m): 9:53pm On Sep 01, 2014
theassassin:

Keep calculating

Na poverty go kill you

ODE

no mind them.dem think say everybody deh like their tinubu empire and buhari's emirate council
Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by theassassin: 9:55pm On Sep 01, 2014
nigerianvenom:

no mind them.dem think say everybody deh like their tinubu empire and buhari's emirate council

My own be say I pay any bastard here according to the trash
He spewed

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by nigerianvenom(m): 9:56pm On Sep 01, 2014

and u dont care to ask about the 12 new varsities

u dont care to ask about the railway which ur buhari halted its progress

u dont care to ask about freedom of information granted to a commoner like u compare to the 80s wen ur maximum ruler buhari was in charge

u dont care to ask why buhari who sacked 58,000 civil servant is still dying to lead us again.

u dont care to ask why corpers are now earning 19800 as against 9800 they earned 3 yrs ago.

u dont care to ask about benin ore express way or its equivalant all over nigeria.

do u even care to ask about over 150 almajiri schools?

u dont care,all u do is hatred and more hatred to GEJ.

U can hate while he keeps progressing

u dont care to ask why buhari,el rufai and co are still busy sponsoring boko boys.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Support Groups Now 8,000 – Presidency by mashodehammer: 10:09pm On Sep 01, 2014
That how they can get the money because GEJ is in power. Even after 2019,they will still come out to beg him to continue. that is Nigeria for you shameless people when it comes to MONEY.
Theirsss GOD DO OOOO,OUR GLRIS ARE STILL MISSING,BOKO HARAM STILL CAPTURING,UNEMPLOYMENT YAFU YAFU.CHAI

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Burial Photos Of Nornu Nwibere Who Was Assassinated In Bori / Ganduje Speaks On Death Of Former Kano Governor / NASDRA And The Air Force Collaborate To Build Guided Missiles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.