Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,127 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin (9086 Views)

List Of Governors & Ministers In GMB Regime (is He A Religion Fanatic Or Not?) / General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion / Major General Ihejirika Owns APO Building Where 9 Squatters Are Killed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by MayorofLagos(m): 5:30am On Sep 03, 2014
Aloyamaka,

Where were you in 1999 when this riot happen? Unless im mistaken.....i think you had left village and moved to civilization in Yorubaland. Correct?
Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 03, 2014
Lol he is also the sponsor of ISIS and alqaeda!
Ihejirika,the best thing that has ever happened to the Nigerian Army kiss

chinasaekperem: As they are saying he's responsible na, so am happy about it, this man is the greatest battle strategist Nigeria has ever had.

all northern nigerians bow at his feet

all western nigerians shiver at the mention of his name
Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 03, 2014
MayorofLagos:
Ibos are good at sticking labels to discredit Yoruba, often times it is falsehood....but they succeed in making their points nonetheless because Yorubas often neglect the prize of winning a propaganda battle.

For example this...

-16. 1999. July 18: Hausa and Yoruba riot in Shagamu, over 160 yorubas were killed. This led to trouble in Kano where over 70 were killed. 

It sat here for hours and it cannot be ignored because its bolded, im sure several Yorubas have seen it and none took the challenge to rebutt or at least find the facts and correct the falsehood. Through our own neglect we permit their lies to become a truth.

Egbon ignore those murrafuckars.

It's their mouths, let them enjoy.

One thing is certain, BODII SHALL TELL THEM AT THE APPROPRIATE TIME. THEY'VE GOADED US ENOUGH.
Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by tomakint: 8:32pm On Sep 03, 2014
zlatansomto: Lmao, we are getting close.. I can only repeat what I have said before,. Pray to God I don't get you.. You know I don't do things online like you.. That's spends more than 80% of your day on nairaland.. You know how that Unilag chief yoruba security officer was killed like a lab rat a few days ago?? Your own case will definitely be different!! We will find you in school, work,. Anywhere you are.. Your not safe.. Infact your life span is in extra time..
Z! The Don

1 Like

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 10, 2014
anago90:

says the asymptotic and aetiology ape of evd. go play in the mud and don't forget to roll in gutter.
NL deranged n demented psycho....u already mental..
Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 10, 2014
anago90:

I don't meet brainless foools in real life. bar for the internet the only place me and you can ever break word in the real world. is probably if i'm stuck in hold up and you bring your cleaning apparatus to clean my windscreen and I need to give you some quids to appreciate your slavery effort.
again,its a faceless forum so any miserable begger can ride da high bronco on da bloody spurs..like this diickhead arsse_ho_psycho...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Gas Supply: Nigeria Looks Beyond Niger Delta, Targets North – Official / Ganduje: I Will Be Active In Politics Beyond 2023 / PDP Initiates Reconciliatory Steps To Reclaim South-East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.